Is someone going too teach the arrgaont death sovereign a lesson or what?

It piss me of how she toyed with linley when needed help. When he gets stronger than her will he her in her place or someokne else will??

Comments

• To be fair, she had all rights to refuse Linley, and that he was pestering her as well.

I don't believe anything happens to her.
  • She's on Linley's side.
    He could have been in big trouble if not for her support. Particularly when he killed the lower wind sovereign.
  • You can't really blame her for being arrogant when she's a chief sovereign. Bebe can be pretty arrogant towards weaker people too

Yeah that's the worst part of bebe, I mean he not even trained to become high god and just needed to break the bottleneck
  • She kinda has right to be when people are asking her for help and consider the person asking really had no right to ask lol
  • She may annoy you, but she isn't really 'arrogant'. Think about the situation. Linley went to ask her a favor, she has all the power and is the Chief Death Sovereign. She is at worse the 4th strongest Sovereign (i.e. strongest being) in the entire universe and has had that position for millions upon millions of years. Her temperament clearly isn't like the Life Sovereign who is basically a saint. It would be strange if she didn't act that way.

As for 'teaching her a lesson', nobody is going to teach her a lesson. Though I'm pretty sure she will regret not roping Linley in when she had the chance.
  • edited August 2015
    YDM said:

As for 'teaching her a lesson', nobody is going to teach her a lesson. Though I'm pretty sure she will regret not roping Linley in when she had the chance.
    nah, she becomes friends with linley (when he becomes a sovereign of earth/water and wind)... she asks a simple favor from linley in another battle and ask him to choose and send his emissaries (6 of them). Linley does that and help her gain face in the battle (she never won against Fate sovereign - main bad guy) - Linley's emissaries became key point in winning her that battle. she would havebeen happy with a draw too...
  • YDMYDM
    edited August 2015
    Afaik, it was the Chief Destruction Sovereign who asked Linley to send emissaries to the war (the Bloodridge Sovereign who goes meet him says so, iirc). I think that war is the Infernal Realm's turn to be the 'main team'.

I wouldn't say she becomes friends either. She does ask the Chief Life Sovereign to absolve Linley, but that is the only one thing; they never get close. I think she just likes him because of his talent.
  • Linely should just wipe out each and every one who was a bitch to him like the death sovereign bitch and the idiotic asshole snakes once he becomes UC.

Well fuck i definitely would do it in his stead.

But asshole Linely does not do it ....
  • NoobElite said:

Linely should just wipe out each and every one who was a bitch to him like the death sovereign bitch and the idiotic asshole snakes once he becomes UC.

Ruthless
  • NoobElite said:

Linely should just wipe out each and every one who was a bitch to him like the death sovereign bitch and the idiotic asshole snakes once he becomes UC.

if i recall from several spoilers he kills multiple sovereigns and destroys their sparks when he becomes UC and attacks the fate sovereign
  • He does, but that is just collateral damage.
  • Tappymaru said:

NoobElite said:

Ruthless
    if a person doesn't have at least some ruthless aspect in that kind of world then I'm pretty sure that person will doom for good
  • I'm just happy she didn't kill him or make things even harder for him because they killed that serpent. I don't think she was arrogant at all, she has no reason to fulfill his wish and I don't think she toyed with him, instead helped him by at least giving him information about how he can still save his loved ones.
  • She in not arrogant at all, she has the right to act as she did. Imagine the following situation: You're a billionaire, a person comes and asks you for 6 million dollars with no way to repay you in any kind or type of action. Will you give him those 6 million dollars just like that? No, you'll ridicule him for even asking about it.

If you want a true arrogant piece of shit, read MGA.
  • Sinros said:

She in not arrogant at all, she has the right to act as she did. Imagine the following situation: You're a billionaire, a person comes and asks you for 6 million dollars with no way to repay you in any kind or type of action. Will you give him those 6 million dollars just like that? No, you'll ridicule him for even asking about it.

And now think if you are the person who asked for it because you had some solid reason then you were ridiculed. And after that you get so unimaginable rich that you can just wreck the one who ridiculed you woudln't you do it?
  • NoobElite said:

Sinros said:

She in not arrogant at all, she has the right to act as she did. Imagine the following situation: You're a billionaire, a person comes and asks you for 6 million dollars with no way to repay you in any kind or type of action. Will you give him those 6 million dollars just like that? No, you'll ridicule him for even asking about it.

And now think if you are the person who asked for it because you had some solid reason then you were ridiculed. And after that you get so unimaginable rich that you can just wreck the one who ridiculed you woudln't you do it?
    No, since I'm above it now. I'd simply forget this person exists and if they come to me, I'll repay the favor by not punishing them and not helping them.
  • NoobElite said:

Somebody call the haters, we have a Chufeng over here
  • NoobElite said:

Somebody call the haters, we have a Chufeng over here
    You deserve a medal.
  • so many people saying the death high sov is not an bitch. and all i can think is 'did you read that part of the story?'. it would be different if she simply said 'although im bored, i won't help you for free', but no she doesn't say that, she uses the excuse of bebe killing one of her pets she probabably doesn't give a damn about (there is absolutely no doubt that either her or the life sovereign could have saved that snake, both of them knew what bebe was afterall, there was a 100% chance of what happened happening), and then ALSO says that she'll use her power as the chief sov to prevent linley from asking any of the other death sovs to help him as well.

if that doesn't make her an asshole, then what does?
  • Vexram said:

so many people saying the death high sov is not an bitch. and all i can think is 'did you read that part of the story?'. it would be different if she simply said 'although im bored, i won't help you for free', but no she doesn't say that, she uses the excuse of bebe killing one of her pets she probabably doesn't give a damn about (there is absolutely no doubt that either her or the life sovereign could have saved that snake, both of them knew what bebe was afterall, there was a 100% chance of what happened happening), and then ALSO says that she'll use her power as the chief sov to prevent linley from asking any of the other death sovs to help him as well.

Then what would you do in her place?

You're basically the aunt of those snakes and someone just killed one of them even when you knew one has a powerful ability and even if they didnt know its relation to you.

Also maybe you've forgotten but sovereigns are not all knowing, can you even predict that something like that would happen in a test? Maybe if you were a sovereign of destiny or whatever they're called can predict it, but not other sovereigns.

Then that someone reached you as part of a nearly impossible test and u promised a reward to them. She has every right to deny them a reward and let them leave with their lives. And even after that, they had the audacity to beg for the reward in exchange for they're lives after what you just said. Considering the relationship with sovereigns and high gods, and especially the chief sovereign who controls the item you mentioned, i would've killed them right on the spot after disrespecting my decision, but she let them live instead.

...What would you have done?
    ...and would you call her an asshole after after letting them live instead of killing them, even after everyone says she has a bad temper?
  • YDMYDM
    edited September 2015
    She didn't "forbid" other Sovereigns to revive his family. She is the only one who is able to revive his family. If Linley went to beg other Sovereigns to revive his family, those Sovereigns would not have the ability to do so. They would have to, in turn, go to the Chief Death Sovereign and ask her to revive his family.
  • Vexram said:

so many people saying the death high sov is not an bitch. and all i can think is 'did you read that part of the story?'. it would be different if she simply said 'although im bored, i won't help you for free', but no she doesn't say that, she uses the excuse of bebe killing one of her pets she probabably doesn't give a damn about (there is absolutely no doubt that either her or the life sovereign could have saved that snake, both of them knew what bebe was afterall, there was a 100% chance of what happened happening), and then ALSO says that she'll use her power as the chief sov to prevent linley from asking any of the other death sovs to help him as well.

I agree. I am not mad the she refused to help linley. Its her life so she is free to do whatever she wants. What pisses me off is that she told Linley that she wouldn't allow the other sovereigns to help him. She's clearly abusing her powers as the chief sovereign, so is only fair for Linley to do the same once he becomes the most powerful sovereign or the Universe Creator.
  • YDM said:

She didn't "forbid" other Sovereigns to revive his family. She is the only one who is able to revive his family. If Linley went to beg other Sovereigns to revive his family, those Sovereigns would not have the ability to do so. They would have to, in turn, go to the Chief Death Sovereign and ask her to revive his family.

actually the others can 'revive' his family. but the thing is, the object used to do so is in her control, meaning as long as she says no, none of the other death sovereigns can use it. but she's not the only one that can, they all can, but she has control over who can use it and when.
    ryve16 said:

Then what would you do in her place?

You're basically the aunt of those snakes and someone just killed one of them even when you knew one has a powerful ability and even if they didnt know its relation to you.

Also maybe you've forgotten but sovereigns are not all knowing, can you even predict that something like that would happen in a test? Maybe if you were a sovereign of destiny or whatever they're called can predict it, but not other sovereigns.

Then that someone reached you as part of a nearly impossible test and u promised a reward to them. She has every right to deny them a reward and let them leave with their lives. And even after that, they had the audacity to beg for the reward in exchange for they're lives after what you just said. Considering the relationship with sovereigns and high gods, and especially the chief sovereign who controls the item you mentioned, i would've killed them right on the spot after disrespecting my decision, but she let them live instead.

...What would you have done?
    ...and would you call her an asshole after after letting them live instead of killing them, even after everyone says she has a bad temper?

you're underestimating sovereigns. sovereigns don't even need to be near to use some power to kill people let alone protect from a powerful but still only highgod level innate ability. also don't forget that they abyssal mountain is her 'domain' she most-likely has absolute control over her domain. either of those sovereigns and especially the life one could have easily stopped or warned the damn snake not to fuck with bebe and tell her what bebe was and what he could do. but did they? no they didn't, yet it's bebe's fault she died an avoidable death. basically she's just spouting hypocrital BS just to satisfy her own ego and need to see weaklings grovel.

as for letting linley and bebe leave alive... from the story's point of view and not author plot armor, linley has quite a few powerful friends. beirut, reisgem, gemgem's mom, the 4 beast clans. you telling me that even a sovereign would stir up that much trouble over a pet? sovereigns don't care about their followers as much as you think they do. unless it's their child or a favorite emissary, or a favorite decendant (like Blue was for linley's elder), usually sovereigns don't care if their people die or not, unless taking action is a matter of saving face. and just to point out how little either of those sovereigns cared about that snake, realize that when bebe killed her, she didn't have any sovereign items, she was less valued than even an emissary.
  • the thing is... what the hell are you doing putting your pet there if you don't want it to be killed? I mean, that fuc*ing snake can kill them but they cannot? are you kidding me?
  • @Vexram You're technically correct, but I don't think it changes what I have said.
  • @YDM, acutally it does. you said she was the 'only' one that could do revive them, she's not. to put it clearly, she doesn't have to be the one to use the item, all of the death sovereigns can use it.
  • She is the one who has the thing. She decides who she let's borrow it. It's like saying she forbids others of helping Linley because she has the Sovereign spark and others do not.
  • YDM said:

She is the one who has the thing. She decides who she let's borrow it. It's like saying she forbids others of helping Linley because she has the Sovereign spark and others do not.

wrong bro. She was talking about the other sovereigns of the netherworld. There are 7 of them for each law you know? The other sovereigns can also use the heart but if she, the chief sovereign, tells them not to use it than they have to obey
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • YDMYDM
    edited September 2015
    What makes you think I was talking about other laws? I was talking about her Sovereign spark specifically. I already went over the rest.
  • lettosk said:

the thing is... what the hell are you doing putting your pet there if you don't want it to be killed? I mean, that fuc*ing snake can kill them but they cannot? are you kidding me?

exactly my point, going to battle without having in mind the possibility of you own demise is just stupid or childish