Ask Anything (Granddaddy Spoiler Thread)

Comments

• Flyingboots said:
    No, he does not get blood from any of the two first questions.

What he gets from his first severing is the seed of the Resurrection Lily, which he uses sometimes making it bloom and gives a huge pressure around him and some other things I didn't fully understand. His second and third severing doesn't give him treasures per say, but his second severing gives him an Eternal Base that makes it so that even if his body is completely destroyed, down to every cell, it will completely regenerate. His third severing makes him remove his inner demon, which he then transfers to his clone that he made earlier on, making it waaaay stronger and makes it bloodthirsty.
    o_o Such a waste... He got 5 generations of blood from Patriarch Huyan's tribe too... And his treasure snake that a blood clone can use.. 
    A nascent dao child blood for his ji blood clone would have been good.. But he can get spirit severing and above blood I guess.

When does he make a 6 blood blood spirit? 
  • From where I'm at right now(Around early 900s) he has not made a new one.
  • Who is this blood demon dude from the blood demon sect
  • dayumane said:
    Who is this blood demon dude from the blood demon sect
    seconded.

I've read some hinting at the past about the blood demon sect, but since the very beginning, why does their patriarch watching over him??

does this have to do with Meng Hao's abilities as a demon sealer?
  • I have only gotten to the early 900s and am currently taking a bread to read CSG, but what I've read so far, he's definetly not human, I couldn't fully understand his true form, but it's REALLY strong. The reason I've understood so far(ISSTH can be very hard to fully understand in the MTL) he felt that the previous Demon Sealer's ways was wrong, and he wanted to guide Meng Hao on a better path regarding Demon Sealers. I don't know if anything else is revealed later on, but I am certainly feeling there is more to it than that because Meng Hao repeatedly goes back to the Blood Demon Sect to check on him.
  • edited May 2016
    When does MH return to the south? And at what cultivation stage will he be when he returns?
  • edited May 2016
    deikan said:
    When does MH return to the south? And at what cultivation stage will he be when he returns?
    He's technically still in his first severing and pretty much finishes his second right after he returns, happens before chapter 700.
  • deikan said:
    about 15 chapters, he lost his cultivation so he's just a mere mortal on death's door when he returns.
  • I imagine this has already been answered, but in what chapter is the resurrection lily issue finally handled?
  • Raizen said:
    I imagine this has already been answered, but in what chapter is the resurrection lily issue finally handled?
    It was just handled in the newest translated chapter. 
  • so the roc is part of the dawn imortal !!!!
  • dragn555 said:
    Raizen said:
    I imagine this has already been answered, but in what chapter is the resurrection lily issue finally handled?
    I was referring to the poison hurting him.
  • Raizen said:
    dragn555 said:
    Raizen said:
    I was referring to the poison hurting him.
    What? He just severed the lily so therefore there is no poison.
  • I have only gotten to the early 900s and am currently taking a bread to read CSG, but what I've read so far, he's definetly not human, I couldn't fully understand his true form, but it's REALLY strong. The reason I've understood so far(ISSTH can be very hard to fully understand in the MTL) he felt that the previous Demon Sealer's ways was wrong, and he wanted to guide Meng Hao on a better path regarding Demon Sealers. I don't know if anything else is revealed later on, but I am certainly feeling there is more to it than that because Meng Hao repeatedly goes back to the Blood Demon Sect to check on him.
    Ahahaha i agree with mtl issth kinda harder than other series....sometimes i checked some words at the translation, and it has different meaning with mtl :smile: 

Just read the 3 main road smelting trial...i guess fatty etc will still be mention in long time?

Btw which chapter that mention wang youcai is blind? Never knew that before read this arc...
  • Around which Chapter does Meng Hao meet his parents? Also how does he lose his cultivation base and then gain another one?
  • CoL said:
    Around which Chapter does Meng Hao meet his parents? Also how does he lose his cultivation base and then gain another one?
    He meets them right after he reaches half- real immortal in chapter 797 (the chapter is titled "meeting"). He didn't lose his cultivation base, only his foundation. He still had his cultivation, he just wasn't able to use it. After he gains enlightenment in the eternal road, he regains the ability to use his cultivation again plus an upgrade.
  • Is somebody of the Wang Clan still alive? Maybe Wang Tenfei, since he quit the clan.
  • Ovnidemon said:
    Is somebody of the Wang Clan still alive? Maybe Wang Tenfei, since he quit the clan.
    Tenfei is at the moment. it's been repeatedly said that wang patriarch attacks Tenfei in front of Meng hao 
  • edited May 2016
    So guys a few question to refresh my memory
    1.Is the boat guy at the end of the novel same as who takes him on a tour after the wang shit?Why did he help Meng Hao then? And who was the other black clothed on the boat at that end of the novel when they were about to depart to outer universe?
    2.Is he Luo Tian original master or was it someone else? 
    3.There were resurrection lily near boundless patriarch place , do they mean anything or just decoration?
    4.Is there any explanation about Boundless patriarch, the remaining two people who cut Luo Tian fingers seem to be Wang Lin and Su ming
    5.What was the plan of Shiu Dongliu exactly and how did he fail because of ninth sea?
    6.When they were chased out from the plane how did supreme know to go to the female corpse?
    7.Some one said it was the corpse of Xian Ni female lead is it true? if the above is true how did his wang clan start did he have another wife?
             There are still a few more but i will ask them later
  • Something really exciting happened In the recent chapter. We came across the following mention:

“Who… is gaining enlightenment of my Ninth Mountain?!

“I am Ji Tian, the Heavens of Ji, the Lord of the Ninth Mountain and Sea!”

When the archaic voice thundered out, the entire Ninth Mountain instantly turned blurry. Massive ripples spread out through the world, and Meng Hao’s mind trembled, instantly causing him to regain his senses.

The will swept about, but did not find Meng Hao or the ship.

Since MH gained enlightenment of the ninth mountain, what does this signify? Did he gain the qualification to root out Ji clan?

• demonlord said:
    Something really exciting happened In the recent chapter. We came across the following mention:

When the archaic voice thundered out, the entire Ninth Mountain instantly turned blurry. Massive ripples spread out through the world, and Meng Hao’s mind trembled, instantly causing him to regain his senses.

Since MH gained enlightenment of the ninth mountain, what does this signify? Did he gain the qualification to root out Ji clan?

It said who is gaining enlightenment, not who gained enlightenment. There is a difference.
     But I think someone said that he came to Ji Heaven and tried to kill him but didnt because if Ji Heaven dies, the ninth mountain will die or something since he connected his life essence with the mountain. But something like that
  • demonlord said:
    Something really exciting happened In the recent chapter. We came across the following mention:

Demon Sealers are fated to become the host of all the mountains and seas so any other inheritance falls short of what he already has. Only his cultivation is lacking and once he gets strong enough things like the Heavens of Ji stop mattering compared to the big picture.
  • Ovnidemon said:
    Is somebody of the Wang Clan still alive? Maybe Wang Tenfei, since he quit the clan.
    there are still a whole lot of them, what you see now are only part of the whole clan but the others are on another planet

Beel said:
    So guys a few question to refresh my memory
    1.Is the boat guy at the end of the novel same as who takes him on a tour after the wang shit?Why did he help Meng Hao then? And who was the other black clothed on the boat at that end of the novel when they were about to depart to outer universe?
    2.Is he Luo Tian original master or was it someone else? 
    3.There were resurrection lily near boundless patriarch place , do they mean anything or just decoration?
    4.Is there any explanation about Boundless patriarch, the remaining two people who cut Luo Tian fingers seem to be Wang Lin and Su ming
    5.What was the plan of Shiu Dongliu exactly and how did he fail because of ninth sea?
    6.When they were chased out from the plane how did supreme know to go to the female corpse?
    7.Some one said it was the corpse of Xian Ni female lead is it true? if the above is true how did his wang clan start did he have another wife?
             There are still a few more but i will ask them later
    1. not explained but iirc the armored guy on the current boat has been hinted as supreme immortal, the original master of 3000 worlds before 33 lower worlds rebel and seal the mountain and sea world as 33 heavens
    2. what do you mean by luo tian original master ?
    4. boundless ancestor story will be told later in story but only depicted on a mural, his cultivation is ghost path and heaven destroy his hometown when he is in a tribulation to become real immortal, sometime later the mural depicted his returned but his path already changed to ghost. They are hinted to be wang lin and su ming if we look at their story inside the cut off pillars (heaven fingers)
    7. I don't know whose corpse it is but the female lead of xian ni (li muwan) is alive at the end of story (she just got resurrected though) if you read xian ni you will know that his "royal descendants" are his 4th uncle descendants and not his direct descendant but he did has a son with liu mei however is is not clear what happen to his son at the end of story
    LuffyKun said:
    demonlord said:

It said who is gaining enlightenment, not who gained enlightenment. There is a difference.
     But I think someone said that he came to Ji Heaven and tried to kill him but didnt because if Ji Heaven dies, the ninth mountain will die or something since he connected his life essence with the mountain. But something like that
    it is the opposite actually iirc he (ji tian) as a way to repay meng hao connected his life to 9th mountain so if 9th mountain got destroyed he will die too but it is not both way (it is happen sometime before 33 heaven war with mountain and sea world), not very sure though

• Does he get the legacy of lord li (in the place with night spirit and ke juisi) after he becomes an immortal? One of the previous question I couldn't quite understand: How does immortal ascension work? I get that its the stage where you open veins, but are you technically considered an "immortal" once you open your first vein? or your last vein (which seems like it has no limit)? If either of the 2, which chapter(s) does he reach it? I also have the same questions for Ancient, Dao, and Dao Detached (again, sorry if this has already been asked)
  • Prady said:
    Does he get the legacy of lord li (in the place with night spirit and ke juisi) after he becomes an immortal? One of the previous question I couldn't quite understand: How does immortal ascension work? I get that its the stage where you open veins, but are you technically considered an "immortal" once you open your first vein? or your last vein (which seems like it has no limit)? If either of the 2, which chapter(s) does he reach it? I also have the same questions for Ancient, Dao, and Dao Detached (again, sorry if this has already been asked)
    yes but it is on top of patriach reliance back (the legacies are 2nd and 3rd demon sealing hex/power) it's happen when he is on ancient level. Immortal ascension basically the process of changing your body to better suited for immortal qi (before immortal you couldn't fully utilize or circulated it). It is divided to false ascension (following someone else dao, you don't have immortal tribulation as it is someone else dao) and true ascension (using your own dao for ascension and you must confirm it via immortal tribulation). Both false and true can have immortal veins albeit the first one will be weaker and severely limited. I think when you managed to open even 1 vein you could be considered immortal as the vein exist to circulated immortal qi, meng hao already has 8 immortal veins from a dragon inside fang clan ancestral land but since he has his own dao and his immortal tribulation still not come (the fang clan ancestral land block it) he still not considered an immortal (true immortal)
  • Prady said:
    Does he get the legacy of lord li (in the place with night spirit and ke juisi) after he becomes an immortal? One of the previous question I couldn't quite understand: How does immortal ascension work? I get that its the stage where you open veins, but are you technically considered an "immortal" once you open your first vein? or your last vein (which seems like it has no limit)? If either of the 2, which chapter(s) does he reach it? I also have the same questions for Ancient, Dao, and Dao Detached (again, sorry if this has already been asked)
    yes but it is on top of patriach reliance back (the legacies are 2nd and 3rd demon sealing hex/power) it's happen when he is on ancient level. Immortal ascension basically the process of changing your body to better suited for immortal qi (before immortal you couldn't fully utilize or circulated it). It is divided to false ascension (following someone else dao, you don't have immortal tribulation as it is someone else dao) and true ascension (using your own dao for ascension and you must confirm it via immortal tribulation). Both false and true can have immortal veins albeit the first one will be weaker and severely limited. I think when you managed to open even 1 vein you could be considered immortal as the vein exist to circulated immortal qi, meng hao already has 8 immortal veins from a dragon inside fang clan ancestral land but since he has his own dao and his immortal tribulation still not come (the fang clan ancestral land block it) he still not considered an immortal (true immortal)
    thanks :) So is immortal qi something entirely different, or is it just normal qi but much stronger? Because MH could not make that flying chariot work with his normal qi, but when he used Immortal Shows The Way, it worked with the immortal qi
  • edited May 2016
    can someone tell me what happens to fatty, grandmaster pill demon, chen fan and what cultivation level they reach at the end of the novel or if they are still alive?
  • Is patriarch reliance's origin explained? Is he some rare special type of turtle divine beast ? I know he is ridiculously OP
  • Mockii said:
    can someone tell me what happens to fatty, grandmaster pill demon and chen fan and what cultivation level they reach at the end of the novel or if they are still alive?
    They all died and are reincarnated at the end except for Chen Fan, he's dead for good. I forget if Fatty is a mortal or a cultivator but he's still going crazy with his harem and he tries to impress girls with dreams he has of his life with Meng Hao. Pill Demon regains his bad assery with pills in his next life.
  • Ovnidemon said:
    there are still a whole lot of them, what you see now are only part of the whole clan but the others are on another planet
    Didn't even know that the Wang Clan is at this level. I thought he only existed on South Haven. And sorry, but I mode a fault: Wang Tengfei. Also, can you tell me if MH beat the crap out of him again at some point?