Deathblade's mini spoiler thread #2

Comments

• pls tell me its zhou dekun!!
  • Sugu said:
    LusoSeth said:
    Question.
    Is there any reason given that explains why Demon Hearts are so valuable? Since they have spiritual energy equivalent to a Spirit Stone of the same rank i don't understand why one is much more valuable than the other. Also will Meng Hao enter Spirit Severing in the next chapters?
    Yes there is a partial explanation given later. Let me know if you want the details. He does not enter Spirit Severing in the next few chapters, but he is getting closer.
    Spoiler:
    id love to hear the details about the demon hearts :)
    Spoiler:
    Saint Sun Soul tells him that they are used to fuel the special protective device of the three sects. then he tells him that there is another reason that he can't tell him. several chapters later after they are friends, he reveals that they deliver most of the Demon hearts to another Sect off of South Heaven, and that the price they pay is far less than the price they sell them for.
  • kr33d said:
    pls tell me its zhou dekun!!
    sorry, it's not
  • When MH gave saint sun soul the flagon of alcohol, was it the one han shan gave him that has an unlimited volume of it, or did MH give him a limited amount of it?
  • Does Meng Hao achieve his first severing in the near future?
  • Prady said:
    When MH gave saint sun soul the flagon of alcohol, was it the one han shan gave him that has an unlimited volume of it, or did MH give him a limited amount of it?
    Different one

xaryte said:
    Does Meng Hao achieve his first severing in the near future?
    yeah, in 6 chapters
  • A couple questions
    So according to what was said in past chapters to enter Spirit Severing Meng Hao needs to consolidate his Cultivation base and transform it into a Severing blade so he can sever his domain. Does that mean that if he enters Spirit Severing the Wang Patriarch can no longer steal his foundation due to it being changed so he can sever his spirit? Also if the Patriarch steals his foundation would Meng Hao lose the power of his fleshly body? i'm under the idea that Qi cultivation and Physical cultivation are 2 different things.
  • LusoSeth said:
    A couple questions
    So according to what was said in past chapters to enter Spirit Severing Meng Hao needs to consolidate his Cultivation base and transform it into a Severing blade so he can sever his domain. Does that mean that if he enters Spirit Severing the Wang Patriarch can no longer steal his foundation due to it being changed so he can sever his spirit? Also if the Patriarch steals his foundation would Meng Hao lose the power of his fleshly body? i'm under the idea that Qi cultivation and Physical cultivation are 2 different things.
    first question no, second question isn't answered in the next 10 chapters

• Thanks for answering anonpuffs
  • edited May 2016
    • Immortality Bestowal Dais, What exactly is it ?
    • Is it the thing that scanned the Violet Sea back then ?
    • Is it a kind that prevents cultivators from breaking through immortal ascension and controlled by the Ji Clan ?
    • If so, how is it that Meng Li who back then at the Song clan Marriage gathering, she appeared and even suppressed that demi-corpse at the peak Dao Seeking realm.
    • Well, for her to travel among the stars, She must be an immortal.
    • Why did the Ji Clan not stop her. Too powerful or powerful background

• questions 1-3, already explained in the story.

-made out of the true spirits of ancient demons, carved names into it that became 'fake immortals'
    -yes
    -yes, although 1 person every 10,000 years still gets the chance to ascend. or 1000 years. Er Gen isn't always consistent with numbers and you'll find both numbers cited.
    -won't find out in the next 10 chapters, in fact you won't find out for a long long time
    -not answered any time soon
  • It's since Meng Hao "died" in the Violet Sea that the Eyeless Larva is not mentioned at all.
    Do you know what happened to his wormy ring?
  • It's since Meng Hao "died" in the Violet Sea that the Eyeless Larva is not mentioned at all.
    Huh? It was just mentioned in 657.
    Hi, it was actually mentioned in his initial encounter with Saint Sun Soul, so, he still has it.
  • Hahahahahaha. What a chapter? Let the conning competition begin!

• •What's the deal with the Milky Way Sea being an area that doesn't allow the dao seeking stage?

•What's the point of this if the Wang patriarch can just make the sects help him anyways? Is it because he's using a clone instead of his real body that he can pass through? 
  • dragn555 said:
    •What's the deal with the Milky Way Sea being an area that doesn't allow the dao seeking stage?

•What's the point of this if the Wang patriarch can just make the sects help him anyways? Is it because he's using a clone instead of his real body that he can pass through? 
    There is actually no explanation given about this in the upcoming chapters. I think a clue was given in the recent chapter where he mentions that he's taking too long and the Immortality Bestowal Dais and the Ji Clan are going to notice him. From that clue you could assume that by "forbidden area" it means you're not supposed to go there, but can, especially if you use special methods to conceal yourself. This fact was also eluded to when the Patriarch first showed up again recently. It said something about deceiving the Ji Clan or something like that. The phrase he used in Chinese literally talks about "going into the sea by means of deception" or something like that, although it's a relatively common expression also. So anyway, he's using deceptive methods to go in even though he shouldn't. In fact, I think I will go back and adjust the translation to make that point even more obvious. Thanks for reminding me of this!

@demonlord hahaha

• edited May 2016
    anonpuffs said:
    It's since Meng Hao "died" in the Violet Sea that the Eyeless Larva is not mentioned at all.
    Huh? It was just mentioned in 657.
    It's since Meng Hao "died" in the Violet Sea that the Eyeless Larva is not mentioned at all.
    Hi, it was actually mentioned in his initial encounter with Saint Sun Soul, so, he still has it.
    Shockingly, a strand of silk was connected to the the sword tip, flashing coldly in the sunlight..
    “The silk behind it is something rarely seen in Heaven and Earth. If the silk remains unbroken, I cannot be killed.”

If it wasn't for those two lines, the Eyeless Larva could have been as good as dead. haha

• does MH perform his first severing anytime soon
    is that giant the core of the second ring
    is the lily the origin(mother) of MH's lily
    and whats in the first Ring
  • Shalsky said:
    does MH perform his first severing anytime soon
    is that giant the core of the second ring
    is the lily the origin(mother) of MH's lily
    and whats in the first Ring
    yes, spirit severing is very soon. giant? not sure what you're talking about. yes, the Dawn Immortal is the "mother of the Resurrection Lily." No info about the Inner Ring any time soon
  • edited May 2016
    i meant gigantic ressurection lily, is it the core of the second ring
    Thanks @Deathblade ;
  • Shalsky said:
    i meant gigantic ressurection lily, is it the core of the second ring

there is no clear explanation of that in the next few chapters. however, that giant resurrection lily is the Dawn Immortal, mother of the resurrection lily
  • how is it that "going into the sea by means of deception" is a (more or less) common expression in chinese?
  • popocake said:
    how is it that "going into the sea by means of deception" is a (more or less) common expression in chinese?
    uh... I'm not sure how to answer this. Because it is? Am I misunderstanding your question?
  • So a question
    I don't know if it was explained already or if it will be in the future, but what power exactly does Meng Hao's 9th Nascent Soul gives him? I know it's said to be a Demon Nascent Soul but what exactly does that mean? His 8th Soul for instance gives him a greater physical power, another example is the 7th soul which gives him the ability to call heavenly lightning. When i saw Demon i thought it would relate with Demonic Qi but until now nothing was shown, so what exactly are the 9th Soul properties? Or is it simply glossed over?
  • LusoSeth said:
    So a question
    I don't know if it was explained already or if it will be in the future, but what power exactly does Meng Hao's 9th Nascent Soul gives him? I know it's said to be a Demon Nascent Soul but what exactly does that mean? His 8th Soul for instance gives him a greater physical power, another example is the 7th soul which gives him the ability to call heavenly lightning. When i saw Demon i thought it would relate with Demonic Qi but until now nothing was shown, so what exactly are the 9th Soul properties? Or is it simply glossed over?
    as far as I remember, it doesn't get mentioned in the coming chapters, unless it's just in passing
  • •Do you still remember the trident that Patriarch Reliance summoned which he intended to give Meng Hao after bringing him several powerful eccentrics; the one which Meng Hao made 3 copies - 1 gold, 1 silver, 1 bronze.
    Does this trident have anything to do with the demon sealers, and will Meng Hao acquire it ?
    •Demon Weapon LonelyTomb, when will Meng Hao be able to extricate it from the mirror and use it ?

• Thanks for the answer Deathblade
This discussion has been closed.