Ji ning s master

Comments

• edited May 2016
    kronos000 said:
    Does Subhuti actually "teaches" Ji ning or he's just a glorified living gym and supplement store and maybe some fitness magazines at a table in that one forgotten corner in the gym for Ji Ning?
    He gave him a feeling of the complete  sword great dao which is a big help later on.

which i think should count as a teaching....
  • kronos000 said:
    Does Subhuti actually "teaches" Ji ning or he's just a glorified living gym and supplement store and maybe some fitness magazines at a table in that one forgotten corner in the gym for Ji Ning?
    Once Ji Ning completes his apprenticeship in the world of Puti, he personally teaches an escaping art that he created specifically for Ji Ning after observing him the entire time. It's basically an escaping technique that will only be able to be perfomed at its peak by Ji Ning alone. He also created a new Sword Formation called Greater Thousand Sword Formation, it's basically an enhanced version of Thousand Sword Formation.

He also gifts Ji Ning items of the five elements, allowing him to reach the next level of Starseizing Hands.
  • kronos000 said:
    Once Ji Ning completes his apprenticeship in the world of Puti, he personally teaches an escaping art that he created specifically for Ji Ning after observing him the entire time. It's basically an escaping technique that will only be able to be perfomed at its peak by Ji Ning alone. He also created a new Sword Formation called Greater Thousand Sword Formation, it's basically an enhanced version of Thousand Sword Formation.

He also gifts Ji Ning items of the five elements, allowing him to reach the next level of Starseizing Hands.
    Greater Thousand Sword Formation ...
    I was so awaiting the appearance of it since Lesser Thousand Sword Formation is just well not our beloved style lol.
  • Does he get any divine ability's from him in the notes they keep mentioning a 72 change, would be awesome if so 
  • edited May 2016
    I read in a spoiler that Ji Ning's older-apprentice brother betray him! Can anyone tell me why? It is related to something like their master favoring Ji Ning more?
  • Hmm I don't remember reading that. I just remember reading that his fellow apprentice brothers like him and are proud of him. 
  • edited May 2016
    Oh now that you mention that maybe it, Right of the bet Evergreen Personality is messed up when he was introduced. 
    Plus latest chapter said that his master would personally kill anyone who fights wither their other fellow apprentices! (Just read the chapter a while ago) 
  • Does ning become most loved student to his master. When will go back to xia world
  • uhmm.. how many chapters till he leaves the tristar crescent abode? or are there any hype in his masters estate?

lol considering fighting with his apprentice brothers is forbidden.. then he can only fight some other lesser being there..

but, I think they know JN is an apprentice(might not be Subhuti but im sure they respect Jiang too).. so idk who will fight him there.. lol or are there any tournaments?

JN is only forbidden from telling the outside world that he is an apprentice of subhuti right?

• he stays for a volume i think and i cant remember him fighting anyone from the abode. and currently at this point most of them look down on him until he becomes much stronger after the time skip.
  • Ji Ning leaves the Tristar Crescent Abode at chapter 1 of Book 14. He spends the entire time of Book 13 in there. For some more detailed info, press spoiler below.

While he is there, he fights puppets that vary in difficulty, once he defeats the strongest he is allowed to go into a special part of the mountain that contains the strongest Divine Arts that Subhuti posesses. He chooses the strongest Divine Arts that is there, but in order to obtain it he is given an assignment by Subhuti, that he has to render a great merit and take a someone as a disciple. 

Ji Ning goes on a small adventure inside the Tristar Crescent Abode where he fight several Void Returns Earth Immortals Magical Beasts and I believe he also fights some Celestial Immortal Magical Beasts. He basically clears out all evil overlord in the Tristar Crescent Abode. Once he obtains the Divine Art his body becomes ridiculously powerful, basically no one on the same level can injure him. After he obtains it he goes to a treasure vault he discovered in his mini adventure but was too weak to enter. He succeeds in entering this time and obtains a Natural Born Treasure, a super strong bow from the Primal Era but the string is broken, he also obtains some Pure Yang Level arrows and such.

And yes, he is only forbidden to tell others outside that he is Subhuti's disciple, but very quickly people discover that he practices the Eight Nine Mysterious Arts, which is a Divine Arts that only Daofathers posess, so they know right away that he has a major power behind him and don't want to offend him easily. :P
  • vexvex
    edited May 2016
    yh the fact that ppl were all like thats subhutis disciple and he was still being tight lipped about it was hilarious. 
  • ohh.. haha interesting :D thanks
  • holy.. he will take someone as disciple? ahaha will that guy be a major character or no?

• He will actually take a total of 9 disciples, some of them are freakin geniuses as well, that has the same if not even higher potential than Ji Ning. But sadly, the first disciple that he obtains in the Tristar Crescent Abode is the weakest. First of, she's not that interested in cultivating at all, she slacks a lot, and Ji Ning doesn't really care about it because he only accepted her because it was part of his assignment. So she's basically the most neglected disciple of them all.
  • Does he surpass his mAster in combat power and become the most beloved student like his own son?
  • He will actually take a total of 9 disciples, some of them are freakin geniuses as well, that has the same if not even higher potential than Ji Ning. But sadly, the first disciple that he obtains in the Tristar Crescent Abode is the weakest. First of, she's not that interested in cultivating at all, she slacks a lot, and Ji Ning doesn't really care about it because he only accepted her because it was part of his assignment. So she's basically the most neglected disciple of them all.
    wow 9 disciples... how many of them became famous or became a major power in the three realms? does any of them actually surpass him?(well probably not because he is the MC but wth gotta ask XD)
  • edited May 2016
    draeco21 said:
    He will actually take a total of 9 disciples, some of them are freakin geniuses as well, that has the same if not even higher potential than Ji Ning. But sadly, the first disciple that he obtains in the Tristar Crescent Abode is the weakest. First of, she's not that interested in cultivating at all, she slacks a lot, and Ji Ning doesn't really care about it because he only accepted her because it was part of his assignment. So she's basically the most neglected disciple of them all.
    wow 9 disciples... how many of them became famous or became a major power in the three realms? does any of them actually surpass him?(well probably not because he is the MC but wth gotta ask XD)
    He only take 1 disciple in the three realm arc the others are after he failed his dao unification and was doomed to die ( 2 of them before his dao-unification )
  • So you're saying you can only go from True God and then straight into World Boundary? Wut...? Anyone who has stepped into World Boundary has mastered a Heavenly Dao, because it's the prerequisite to become an God Ancestor. Like Ji Ning, he was a True God and wasn't called a Daofather untill he mastered a Heavenly Dao and was half a step into World Boundary, yet other True Gods that WAS LEARNING, but yet mastered a Heavenly Dao was not called Daofather, and they could not step into World Boundary because of it.

And better yet, when Ji Ning left Three-Realms, he was a God Ancestor, and he never told anyone outside Three-Realms he was, but the second he encountered someone on the first planet he visited, they could tell on his aura that he was a God Ancestor. if God Ancestor is not a rank, how can they have an aura of a God Ancestor...? Wouldn't they just start of by calling them True Gods and then after they know they have a Heavenly Dao call them God Ancestors?
    No, I am saying that Daofathers aren't all God Ancestors, but there ARE God Ancestors. Basically, Daofathers include Golden Immortals, God Ancestors, and True God who got a Heavenly Dao.

This is because in the Three Realms, there are no known good methods to get to God Ancestors, and as such there are tens of True God who got a Heavenly dao but never managed to get to God Ancestor.

Like CrimsonBright.

tl;dr: God Ancestor is a rank, but DaoFathers are not God Ancestor/Ancestral Gods (they CAN be, but they are not all. Some are Golden Immortals, some are True Gods, some are even True Immortals for a short time).
    Will all of them meet each other and have some time together?
  • Yes, if I remember correctly they do.
  • That will be epic
  • Yes, if I remember correctly they do.
    Actually, no. A few of his disciples met other face to face but they never gather all together in a place. Maybe at the wedding. The closest thing i remmember was his strongest disciple, a Ruler, come to his home region and visit 3 realms and several other of his juniors outside

• when Ji Ning leaves his  masters planet whats his power level? Earth Immortal or Celestial Immortal?
  • Sam004 said:
    when Ji Ning leaves his  masters planet whats his power level? Earth Immortal or Celestial Immortal?
    Earth immortal. but strong and well equipped enough to take on several celestial immortals
  • He also practices the strongest divine ability in Three-Realms so even for Celestial Immortals it's stupidly hard to injure him.
  • When will ji ning's first life and death friend jiu chen go through dao unification?
  • edited May 2016
    Yes he does, I believe. If you are talking about that water body dude that he traveled with.
  • Yes he does, I believe. If you are talking about that water body dude that he traveled with.
    Yes, do you remember when it happens?
  • No, I can't, but I believe he uses the treasure he found with Ji Ning in the Easy Wave World that increases the chance of success. With that he succeeds in becoming an Eternal Emperor. All I know is that it is not untill after Ji Ning succeeds.