True Martial World spoilerz?

Comments

• it doesn't matter if they live for thousands of years, 80 days is still too long. we're not talking about some backwater people with limited resources. we're talking about huge families with plentiful resources and almost certainly have the ability to nullify the curse. hell even for less fortunate powerhouses, 80 days is more than enough time to find a cure. we aren't talking about trees here, people can get a lot done in 80 days.
  • When I read about how YY might try to use that evil energy on Nantian, I have a bad feeling about this. I seriously hope the evil energy will not take control of him and Nantian will become like another Lin Langtian from WDQK, a cockroach that will not die. Please don't go this route.
  • Axdur said:
    When I read about how YY might try to use that evil energy on Nantian, I have a bad feeling about this. I seriously hope the evil energy will not take control of him and Nantian will become like another Lin Langtian from WDQK, a cockroach that will not die. Please don't go this route.
    why would he do that?
    he notices that the evil energy is nearly a spirit and if it took over nantian
    he would probably become an evil spirit
    i mean if he did that then the author is making a plot hole through logical sense

• Axdur said:
    When I read about how YY might try to use that evil energy on Nantian, I have a bad feeling about this. I seriously hope the evil energy will not take control of him and Nantian will become like another Lin Langtian from WDQK, a cockroach that will not die. Please don't go this route.
    although this is a bit of a spoiler from another spoiler thread. but the time when langtian was taken over he died in the next fight. he was a cockroach long before then.

although i do also have a bad feeling like the author will have this backfire on the MC. either by having the evil energy taking control of nantian and later being uber strong or by nantian surviving and 'fusing' with the evil energy and growing way stronger.
  • Ugh, just thinking about how Nantian will become an even stronger cockroach makes me annoyed.
    Also think that it was/is stupid of YY to even give clues to Nantian about his identity. He should wait until Nantian's on his deathbed for that kind of thing.
  • Cocoon seems to be having some trouble.
    I predict 1 chapter today, tomorrow 2 chapters but very late, the day after also only 1 chapter, after that it might get back to normal hopefully.
  • Chapter is out.

YY robbing them blind of their rings. Finally some actions that make sense.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Thanks  for the heads up 
    Hello..
  • Vexram said:
    Axdur said:
    although this is a bit of a spoiler from another spoiler thread. but the time when langtian was taken over he died in the next fight. he was a cockroach long before then.

although i do also have a bad feeling like the author will have this backfire on the MC. either by having the evil energy taking control of nantian and later being uber strong or by nantian surviving and 'fusing' with the evil energy and growing way stronger.
    Unlikely as the author usually puts guys like Nantian there only for a short time or cripples them and ends up with a whole bunch of lackeys or family members chasing after the MC. He will end up a short-term villain or a long-term plot leach.
  • damn so many of u called this xD
  • These chapters we've had recently are so satisfying. They might be filler-esque, but I enjoy them non the less.
  • It felt so satisfying. Now if YY just did something more to granny as well...
  • edited May 2016
    Do you think yi yun would say same dialogue 
    Something along the lines of do you hate me do you want revenge but I won't let you, fall into despair or something and when they save you you would be nothing but a cripple
    Something nantian said when he force fed the pill to yi yun
  • Sam004 said:
    Something along the lines of do you hate me do you want revenge but I won't let you, fall into despair or something and when they save you you would be nothing but a cripple
    He might say it, but I personally think that might be a bit too obvious.
  • Taryn said:
    Sam004 said:
    He might say it, but I personally think that might be a bit too obvious.
    Ya you are right, if the doubt that yi yun is related to desolate race might be bad for him 
    Since human Hate desolate thing 
  • edited May 2016
    Can't tell if it was a plot hole, or for the sake of plot advancement, but logically speaking, Nantian should have at least questioned whether it was really YY as unless someone has something akin to the purple crystal, they would have died from the Noxus Yin Pill Nantian gave him.
  • chapter 423 was quite satisfying even though not much happened, but still just knowing that Nantian figured it out and Yi Yun taking the mask off... to bad that it was a cliff ending

some might say that it was stupid of the author to do reveal yy early but to me the reveal was quite enjoyable even though it could produce negative effects future on in the story.
  • It could affect the exchange tremendously, as we don't know what Nantian might spout in front of so many people.
    YY really should have waited until Nantian was leaving imo.
  • edited May 2016
    With lin matriarch and xintong strong support and lin family favour yi yun would be quite safe even with the latest events, plus shen tu and lin family are similar to in power, and shen tu might be a tier below too as thier ancestor is injured with fight against Shepard boy
    Plus with thier latest scheme they lost good image of themselves in Tian yuan (that's what it's called right) would as trust and face is a huge thing! 
  • chapter 423 was quite satisfying even though not much happened, but still just knowing that Nantian figured it out and Yi Yun taking the mask off... to bad that it was a cliff ending

some might say that it was stupid of the author to do reveal yy early but to me the reveal was quite enjoyable even though it could produce negative effects future on in the story.
    there's the chance he's gonna send the deduction out the window. I think we're forgetting Su Jie mentioned an artifact that would change his features 
  • kinda feel like Nantian finding out this early could mean something is going to happen were they Shen Tu family still survive all this leading YY to have to run away again before actually accomplishing anything.

Something needs to happen soon to cause him to power up too I would think, it seems like he has not done any training in like 100 chapters.
  • This might all be leading to yi yun fixing lin xingtong's terminated meridians by doing you know what resulting in him breaking into higher realm... otherwise a lot of fan rage is gonna follow
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • Speaking of potential power ups I see 2 more possibilities besides running away and jumping into a whirlpool (which will still happen sooner or later). First is Grandma's reward. She did invite YY a few chapters ago with something in mind. This might lead to potential power up. 2nd is Cloud + Poison + herb thing inside PC. He might find a way to use it to level up. For example, with information in those scrolls he have taken from trash clan
  • As far as Yi Yun, and Nantian goes, I don't Nantian will reveal his identity to the Shentu family, or the Lin clan.  If he does, then Yi Yun would be free to tell the families about Nantian's wrecked talent.  And, since Nantian is so afraid of dying, I can't see him pointing a gun at his own head and pulling the trigger, just to spite Yi Yun.  So, he and THG will likely think of some other way to get their revenge on YY.
  • Nantians only chance for revenge would before anyone knows he is crippled, once everyone knows he would be useless and have no power to do anything to Yi Yun
  • edited May 2016
    No chapters today?

Edit. Never mind. It is out.
  • Lol.
    He planted the evil energy.
    Hello..
  • I wonder will that energy finish to cripple Trashtian or will it power up him like people speculate
  • How can i use the spoiler function
    Hello..
  • Sparteh said:
    I wonder will that energy finish to cripple Trashtian or will it power up him like people speculate
    We will have to wait and see
    Hello..