Ask Anything (Granddaddy Spoiler Thread)

Comments

• "It was the colossal head of a vicious turtle, its skin covered with wrinkles. It was pitch black and terrifying, and when it opened its mouth, sharp, yellow teeth could be seen. And then there were the eyes, which seemed blurry at first, but then clearly radiated intense fury and rage."

this made me laugh so hard that i lose all my immersion on the chapter lol made me remember of this haahhahahahah

• edited May 2016
    eh
  • edited May 2016
    Alexfilia said:
    That intresting *-* ....How does Meng find him again? ...does he run into him by accident like this time ? (also wont the people in his back notice that they are flying into space? ...or die? >.>) 

Poor turtle always running away D
    the Fang family wanted MH to marry someone from the Li family but he refused. The patriarch of the clan made a bet with him and MH tried to escape from the clan because the patriarch made some kind of formation so that MH couldn't run away. MH finds the turtle on the star and provokes him into using some kind of escape/teleportation technique. MH gets close to him and teleports together with him.
  • Alexfilia said:
    That intresting *-* ....How does Meng find him again? ...does he run into him by accident like this time ? (also wont the people in his back notice that they are flying into space? ...or die? >.>) 

the Fang family wanted MH to marry someone from the Li family but he refused. The patriarch of the clan made a bet with him and MH tried to escape from the clan because the patriarch made some kind of formation so that MH couldn't run away. MH finds the turtle on the star and provokes him into using some kind of escape/teleportation technique. MH gets close to him and teleports together with him.
    lol that turtle xD
  • The turtle at that time was in the milky way see? ...and he teleported them in the 8 planet? 
    I thought if you werent an immortal you couldnt go into space ...so how did meng hao went?
    forcing a mariage and trapping him....his clan sure loves him :P
  • Alexfilia said:

lol that turtle xD
    rather than provoke the turtle iirc the turtle trying to run away the moment it sense meng hao divine sense which enlarged by somekind of bell from the fang clan alchemist  :D
  • Hmm didnt MH create & duplicate 100k year sword in milky way?
    And just now read in war arc, it said that MH cultivation cant use the full power of the sword, and when his clone use it, the sword power raise...

Isnt it the same type of sword? Or the mtl translate it wrong?

Thx b4
  • Alexfilia said:
    The turtle at that time was in the milky way see? ...and he teleported them in the 8 planet? 
    I thought if you werent an immortal you couldnt go into space ...so how did meng hao went?
    forcing a mariage and trapping him....his clan sure loves him :P
    The turtle was on the 9th sea space. Meng Hao already an immortal at this point and he is the one with the most immortal vein on his generation. That's the reason for the marriage, it's just a political marriage but meng hao refused because he already has xu qing.

Innis2 said:
    Hmm didnt MH create & duplicate 100k year sword in milky way?
    And just now read in war arc, it said that MH cultivation cant use the full power of the sword, and when his clone use it, the sword power raise...

Isnt it the same type of sword? Or the mtl translate it wrong?

Thx b4
    which war do you refering to ?
  • Blood demon vs solitary sword, frost, etc...
    The one that cause by they fights for immortal soul
  • So the turtle took him to the 8th mountain? (isnt that the meng clan's home *-*) .. the old turtle must have raged hard xD (by the way...when will meng hao get the power to control him?)
  • edited May 2016
    Alexfilia said:
    So the turtle took him to the 8th mountain? (isnt that the meng clan's home *-*) .. the old turtle must have raged hard xD (by the way...when will meng hao get the power to control him?)
    During the war with 33 worlds the turtle surrenders to him willingly
  • Innis2 said:
    Blood demon vs solitary sword, frost, etc...
    The one that cause by they fights for immortal soul
    iirc it wasn't clone but a puppet with dao seeking stage cultivation and it was the same sword but I'm not very sure since I forget the detail of this war

Alexfilia said:
    So the turtle took him to the 8th mountain? (isnt that the meng clan's home *-*) .. the old turtle must have raged hard xD (by the way...when will meng hao get the power to control him?)
    when he get the 5th or 6th demon sealing hex (I forget the numbering. It's one of this though: the positive and negative seal or life and death seal) since it's the one that bind/seal the turtle at the first place
  • This has been talked about, but has never been clarified... During the war with the 33 worlds which of MH's friends, relatives or people associated with him die? (like the turtle patriarch for example, does he survive?),  also Shui Dongliu, by sacrificing himself (or something like that) does he save 10% or 90% of the whole population in the 9 mountains and 9 seas? plz clarify
  • edited May 2016
    ZiLi said:
    This has been talked about, but has never been clarified... During the war with the 33 worlds which of MH's friends, relatives or people associated with him die? (like the turtle patriarch for example, does he survive?),  also Shui Dongliu, by sacrificing himself (or something like that) does he save 10% or 90% of the whole population in the 9 mountains and 9 seas? plz clarify
    Almost everyone dies(even his parents). Only his closest friends(fatty, Wife, Chen something) and the lord of fourth mountain survived.
  • Yea most of the named characters die, mostly by suicide/sacrifice/self explosion. However the Wang + Li clans along with some other clans turn traitor and surrender during the last battle around the 9th mountain.
  • anonpuffs said:
    Yea most of the named characters die, mostly by suicide/sacrifice/self explosion. However the Wang + Li clans along with some other clans turn traitor and surrender during the last battle around the 9th mountain.

Yeah, even the ninth sea betrayed them. I wanted to punch that bi..*takes a deep breath*
  • edited May 2016
    At the end of the story does he revive them like in Desolate era for example... ( does he even have the power to revive?) or do they just stay dead?
  • anonpuffs said:
    Yea most of the named characters die, mostly by suicide/sacrifice/self explosion. However the Wang + Li clans along with some other clans turn traitor and surrender during the last battle around the 9th mountain.

Yeah, even the ninth sea betrayed them. I wanted to punch that bi..*takes a deep breath*
    So the ninth sea is a living being?
  • It's a greater demon of heaven and earth
  • was this before or after he gave guydien the position as the 9th sea?

• edited May 2016
    karoman said:
    was this before or after he gave guydien the position as the 9th sea?

Before. He killed a lot of Sea demons and the sea has a grudge against him because of it. He also hates her because she protected the sea demons when they
    Spoiler:
    kidnapped Chu Yuyan
  • What are the sea demons? Are they the Sea from a Mountain and Sea?
  • edited May 2016
    LuffyKun said:
    What are the sea demons? Are they the Sea from a Mountain and Sea?

Demons that were created from the sea.

Spoiler:
    The reason why they hate MH so much is because MH ended up killing a lot of them when he was in the Milky Way sea. They can tell that he killed a lot of their kind and they wanted revenge so they kidnapped Chu Yuyan to use her as bait/hostage. When he was about to kill one of the kidnappers, the ninth sea interfered. The ninth sea is their "mother" so she's always healing/protecting them when they are injure.
  • Did he ever deal with the 9th sea?
  • Are there levels above immortal ascension? If so what are they? Because right from the start i felt like there arent enough levels for the rate at which mc is progressing
  • edited May 2016
    @"Royal ancestor" hmm what the difference within both? That puppet looks like dont have personality...

btw are there long non intense arc like violet sect again later? Its like war war war again...

And how's MH mother personality like? Every scene always her crying lately, so different from when she angry ahahahahaha

Thx b4 :)
  • Prady said:
    Are there levels above immortal ascension? If so what are they? Because right from the start i felt like there arent enough levels for the rate at which mc is progressing
    Qi condensation, foundation establishment, core formation, nascent soul, spirit severing, dao seeking, immortal, ancient, dao, dao detached i think. Nice job, repeating questions everyone else had once in a while
  • LuffyKun said:
    Prady said:
    Are there levels above immortal ascension? If so what are they? Because right from the start i felt like there arent enough levels for the rate at which mc is progressing
    Qi condensation, foundation establishment, core formation, nascent soul, spirit severing, dao seeking, immortal, ancient, dao, dao detached i think. Nice job, repeating questions everyone else had once in a while
    Thanks fam, appreciate it
  • Can someone summarize the next few chapters? It is becoming a little bit of drag with MH just running. There needs to be more con and cheating.
  • Does Meng Hao ever go back to the old demon immortal sect? (if so in what book? ...and how?)