Martial World

Comments

• They stay on his continent for a bit , but they return in the end. They never go to the Divine Domain either.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• podlizurko said:
    They stay on his continent for a bit , but they return in the end. They never go to the Divine Domain either.
    I feel like he has no friends TT.TT
  • He has friends , bot nobody can pretty much keep up with him in the long run. Later on wife #3 and #4 get left behind as well even though they are the biggest talents of their respective races. 

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited April 2016
    when does south sea demon arc finish?? new arc after south sea demn arc? im on chap 704
  • He marries Mu Qianyu in 750's so it should end before that i guess.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• i am starting to lose interest, lol . 758 chapters, dont know if reading more is worth it??
  • HeavenJay said:
    i am starting to lose interest, lol . 758 chapters, dont know if reading more is worth it??
    Well i would say the romance is quite good in this novel except there is always way too much pressure on him, once it gets to the divine domain he gets acknowledged as the best talent in a looong time but he has to support the entire worlds with little time 
  • I feel like the novel is nothing to do with the world he is in throughout the book but all about Lin Ming, everyone is just grass and he is the sun (eye catching) while they are just stepped on.
  • Thats kinda the point of being a main character. But i enjoyed the novel far more than some of the others i've read up.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Can someone gimme a small summary of the arc with the sorcerer pagoda art the begining. Thanks
  • Thats kinda the point of being a main character. But i enjoyed the novel far more than some of the others i've read up.
    The only problem with this novel is it  very serious and there is not much breathing room out there except for like the 10 chapters in which he goes to divine realm and why do people go after him in the divine realm as if he got a secret on him (the only thing magic cube gives him which is worthy for the first 1600 chapters would be heretical god seed and nothing else)
  • Lin Ming Battle Spirit. how op is it and can i get some information about it? thanks!
  • Beel said:
    Thats kinda the point of being a main character. But i enjoyed the novel far more than some of the others i've read up.
    The only problem with this novel is it  very serious and there is not much breathing room out there except for like the 10 chapters in which he goes to divine realm and why do people go after him in the divine realm as if he got a secret on him (the only thing magic cube gives him which is worthy for the first 1600 chapters would be heretical god seed and nothing else)
    But after 1600, he used the magic cube repeatedly.

I just finished the novel. I really liked the 1900s arc when he goes back to mortal world - really sad and poignant. Another good thing is that many earlier characters keep on appearing throughout the novel like Zhu Yan. In most other novels,earlier characters and enemies are forgotten. I was really thinking MC will save Sheng Mei and find her and it will be happy ending.And ending was really abrupt- he kills the last boss in the last chapter and that's it, the novel ends.
    I think author mentioned Sheng Mei will appear in TMW. Maybe Lin Ming will also appear in TMW at the end. 
  • edited May 2016
    Yeah , if the Sheng Mei situation isnt resolved in TMW i am going to china to pay a visit of this cattle. Although there is 1 afterword chapter about LM's side dimension that is 200 000 years after the ending.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited May 2016
    But I think it  doesn't have any interactions about Lin Ming and his friends/ wives. Most of the epilogue how great Lin Ming is....
  • Sadly yes , but it was still nice to hear about it. 200k years and still no clue how to go all tmw on us.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• damn, yang yun!
    when does Lin Ming go to the Divine Domain?

• HeavenJay said:
    damn, yang yun!
    when does Lin Ming go to the Divine Domain?

If I remember correctly, it's around chapter 950+.
    Imagine . Creativity

Check out my website - Aurora Novels

Writing a novel - Reaching The Stars
  • After he deals with yang yun , he marries Xingxuan and a few chapters after that he heads up.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• So about the Ancient Phoenix Clan, can i get some spoilers about anything related
    TY!
  • LM rises in their ranks from day one when he gets a super spear. After that some folks challenge him and he mops them once they can bring enough betting chips. There is trial grounds between all phoenix clan palaces later and he beats them all even one girl that has perfect phoenix bloodline.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• I will like to ask what was the final cultivation level he achieved at the end of novel and i will like to know what happened after he got his soul taken away from him and reincarnated to Lin An....how did he get is power back or how did he grow again since he became a little boy again..did he start all over at just a faster rate
  • What is Sheng M bloodline?
    What does Lin Ming get from 4 clan mystical realm after finishing Ancient Phoenix Trial?
  • Mojecocoa said:
    I will like to ask what was the final cultivation level he achieved at the end of novel and i will like to know what happened after he got his soul taken away from him and reincarnated to Lin An....how did he get is power back or how did he grow again since he became a little boy again..did he start all over at just a faster rate
    True God. He comprehended the reincarnation technique thats how he escaped death after his soul was taken. And yes its pretty much starting again with all his memories intact , also easier to level up and no bottlenecks of any kind until he is above his previous level.

HeavenJay said:
    What is Sheng M bloodline?
    What does Lin Ming get from 4 clan mystical realm after finishing Ancient Phoenix Trial?
    Sheng Mei is part soul clan , part Dark Angel bloodline.
    Which 4 clan realm, not sure i remember anything like that.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• did he met his ex-lover(i forgot her name) again when he's reincarnated/going back to mortal world?
  • If you mean Lan Yunyue yes, she is a history teacher in the Lin academy at VB empire.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Mojecocoa said:
    I will like to ask what was the final cultivation level he achieved at the end of novel and i will like to know what happened after he got his soul taken away from him and reincarnated to Lin An....how did he get is power back or how did he grow again since he became a little boy again..did he start all over at just a faster rate
    True God. He comprehended the reincarnation technique thats how he escaped death after his soul was taken. And yes its pretty much starting again with all his memories intact , also easier to level up and no bottlenecks of any kind until he is above his previous level.

HeavenJay said:
    What is Sheng M bloodline?
    Sheng Mei is part soul clan , part Dark Angel bloodline.
    Which 4 clan realm, not sure i remember anything like that.
    how long did he take to get back to his former self and what was the after-mat.didnt anyone in d divine domain know or they think he is died
  • Nobody knew because he didnt go to Divine Domain for quite some time. He stayed as Lin An on his planet(he visited other planets , but not DD) until his parrents passed away.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• i wonder why he couldn't just think about how to use his fire or lightning because shouldn't it be stronger then just plain true essence 
    like he doesn't even think about it
  • When?

今晚想跟我上床吗?