Stab enemies with the pointy end

So am I the only one wondering why, oh why it was such a big freakin deal whenever Nie Lie found the weapons that could be integrated into his soul realm? Especially since for some unknown reason they do not level up with use, or by feeding them power as with everything else associated with his soul realm. They were found used, and now apparently tossed to the side(as they have not been mentioned for some time), this does not seem like the Nie Lie way. My question is will he ever upgrade them, will they ever be mentioned, or was this a useless plot device that will henceforth never be used again.

Comments

• So am I the only one wondering why, oh why it was such a big freakin deal whenever Nie Lie found the weapons that could be integrated into his soul realm? Especially since for some unknown reason they do not level up with use, or by feeding them power as with everything else associated with his soul realm. They were found used, and now apparently tossed to the side(as they have not been mentioned for some time), this does not seem like the Nie Lie way. My question is will he ever upgrade them, will they ever be mentioned, or was this a useless plot device that will henceforth never be used again.
    The logic is the same as when he got bronce, silver and gold armor... He even got some legend armor back in the pond where he found the goddess.. They are all tools to be used at a certain level of cultivation... I am wondering more about the knifes he got in the abyss realm.. There should be still useful but there are better weapons available so they are no longer mentioned.. 
  • I know right those throwing knives were pretty awesome. It still kinda seems weird that things he integrates(becomes one) with become obsolete.
  • It happens all the time in xianxia. The MC gets a cool new technique or item that's orders of magnitude better than what he currently has, and then it's only used four or five times before it's completely forgotten about. 
  • Rx-18-67 said:
    It happens all the time in xianxia. The MC gets a cool new technique or item that's orders of magnitude better than what he currently has, and then it's only used four or five times before it's completely forgotten about. 
    It is not all lost.. Dragon Ball super is using the Kaioken again!!!..

\(^-^)/
  • Rufus115 said:
    Rx-18-67 said:
    It happens all the time in xianxia. The MC gets a cool new technique or item that's orders of magnitude better than what he currently has, and then it's only used four or five times before it's completely forgotten about. 
    It is not all lost.. Dragon Ball super is using the Kaioken again!!!..

\(^-^)/
    the difference is that it was never used lol i just remember he using it once against the sacred family in the tournament.
  • the difference is that it was never used lol i just remember he using it once against the sacred family in the tournament.
    Boom. My thoughts exactly. And Daggers were only used like twice. If it was me I would be throwing those things around just for the hell of it. Like get in a fight, psh don't even need to dirty my hands #throwing daggers. Or head of the dark guild demon guy running away without a head like a coward, homing throwing dagger right on his butt, then I can track him down and finish him off.
  • The name of this thread is amazing......

In regards to the topic, the other weapons/armor NL got kinda makes those daggers seem kinda useless; hence the lack of a mention. Even the thunder meteorite sword appears to be better imo.  

However, this story doesn't seem to be one that focuses on weapons so much, as it focuses on the pure advancement of spiritual strength building for the final villain.
  • The Weapons are supposed to keep up with his cultivation it's said so, so it should always be powerful and remember is a spiritual weapon that he uses with the panda so he should use when integrated with the panda also is mentioned again after the sacred family think during the nether master trials, also the other weapons he has can only be used when in human form. But then again it can just be bad planning from the author making things up has he goes maybe he himself does not know where he wanted to go with the combat system and stuff when started, I'm getting this feeling more and more and quite frankly a bit sad about it.