Harem-less romance novels?

I've read ATG, TDG, MGA and LLS which have a little romance but are pretty much harem and MC chases after all. The MC doesn't decide on one.
Are there any good romance novels where there is less harem?

Comments

• Shen Yin Wang Zuo and Douluo Dalu, then there are series like sovereign of the three realms where there is flirting but not really that much romance in a couple kind of way. The Great Ruler, my wife is a beatiful CEO. I would recommend wang yu novels like a mortals journey to immortality but they don't really have much romance or love at all.
  • my wife is a beautiful CEO is a harem(reason i won't read it)
    Understand basic grammar:
    Your vs You're
    There vs Their vs They're
    Defiantly vs Definitely
    Loose vs Lose
    Than vs Then
    To vs Too
    NO 'Should/Could of'

• Stellar Transformations, Desolate Era, Coiling Dragon. :3
  • Stellar Transformations, Desolate Era, Coiling Dragon. :3
    Don't think those count as romance... Women are very minor characters in IET novels.

As for OP, two words: good luck lol. When you find some (not Tang Jia San Shao), let me know  :p
  • IET "tries" romance. Emphasis on the word "tries" and he sucks at it. He sucks at any character not named MC
    Your vs You're
    Defiantly vs Definitely
    Loose vs Lose
    Than vs Then
    To vs Too
    NO 'Should/Could of'

• Nordic said:
    Shen Yin Wang Zuo and Douluo Dalu, then there are series like sovereign of the three realms where there is flirting but not really that much romance in a couple kind of way. The Great Ruler, my wife is a beatiful CEO. I would recommend wang yu novels like a mortals journey to immortality but they don't really have much romance or love at all.
    haha wrong recommendation my friend. CEO is chock-full of harem members
  • BookWorm said:
    IET "tries" romance. Emphasis on the word "tries" and he sucks at it. He sucks at any character not named MC
    well at least he's good with ntr :D
  • edited April 2016
    Way of choices ,tho main heroine has yet to appaear in the translated chaps.
    Jiang ye (sadly is not being transated at the monent)
    Zhu xian (tragedy) pretty good romance but very heartbreaking.
    To be honest this is xianxa or xuan huan xD don't expect a good romance in it,better look for other genres.

• lazybum0 said:
    Zhu xian (tragedy) pretty good romance but very heartbreaking.

Can you spoil what happened?
  • BookWorm said:
    IET "tries" romance. Emphasis on the word "tries" and he sucks at it. He sucks at any character not named MC
    well at least he's good with ntr :D
    i don't think you really understand what ntr means
    Your vs You're
    Defiantly vs Definitely
    Loose vs Lose
    Than vs Then
    To vs Too
    NO 'Should/Could of'

• http://moonbunnycafe.com/sansheng-death-exists-not-at-the-river-of-oblivion/
    http://onesecondspring.blogspot.ro/p/translations.html
    Try these if you're looking for romance. I stumbled upon them when I was looking for complete works(these are completely translated, though they are under 100 chapters).
  • By the way, can you post any XianXia/Wuxia novels without harems? They are pretty hard to find. 
    I don't even care so much about them not being a harem anymore but I at least want it to have some sense. Like God and Devil world for example, the MC has way too many harem members but it is stated that he doesn't "love" them all. He just became really powerful after the apocalypse and he's willing to offer his protection to beautiful(usually weak) women in exchange for them having sex with him(and only with him).
    That is much more reasonable than an MC that somehow attracts many women that are as(if not more) powerful than him, with a stronger backing, that are somehow ok with sharing him with other women, sometimes even princesses of rival kingdoms(and he's in love with all of them or he rapes them until they love him, I mean "I raped you but don't cry because I'll marry you now" sounds retarded to me).
    Sorry for the rant!
  • I found DKC, which is mostly romance but also xianxia.
    Though the MC is a girl, it's pretty interesting. 

All TJSS works have romance without harem.
  • I found DKC, which is mostly romance but also xianxia.
    Though the MC is a girl, it's pretty interesting. 

All TJSS works have romance without harem.
    I'm not sure why but I don't like any of TJSS's works.
  • Looking for good romance in xianxia world is like looking for a fresh spring in the middle of the desert, not easy to find. but I don't think TDG is bad, so far as we know Nie Li has only showed love for his fiancee, he has even rejected other women despite their stunning beauty, not like other MC I know that totally forget about all the other women once they see a new one, harem is still a speculation in TDG no one knows if he'll end up being harem or not, he only shows care for Ninger who is a female friend of his, if someone say TDG is harem it's the same as accusing you of adultery for having a friend who is in love with you.

ISSTH is not harem yet either. The guy is just a 150 years old virgin, he is even refraining himself from such temptation lest that could have a bad effect on his cultivation. MC only have a brotherly love for Xu Qing a complicated relationship with Chu Yan and is somewhat engaged just because he has won a competition the girl he has won in the competition didn't even want to marry either. All the relationship with women and MC are complicated, THE GUY IS ONLY IN LOVE WITH MONEY. 
  • Ze Tian Ji?