New Er Gen novel

After Er Gen finished ISSTH, he stated that he will start publishing his new novel in April. Does anyone have any news on this? Also, is there already a translator who might pick it up?

Comments

• 29.4 or 1.5 is first chapter and I think Ares from radiant translation is interested but there might be competition for it as I don't know which translators are interested.
  • I know this might sound bad but Radiant already have the newest translations of IET and Tang Jia San Shao, but the rate of releases points to too many novels on their site without enough translators. I know it is their time and they should choose what to do with it, but I'd really to spread these works to more translators as not to overdraft the current's translator vitality by them translating too many novels at once. Of course this is me being selfish and wanting more releases, but it would also be good for the group as more releases per novel might increase the audience they reach, rather than more novels with less frequent releases. Just my two cents right there
  • Erick said:
    I know this might sound bad but Radiant already have the newest translations of IET and Tang Jia San Shao, but the rate of releases points to too many novels on their site without enough translators. I know it is their time and they should choose what to do with it, but I'd really to spread these works to more translators as not to overdraft the current's translator vitality by them translating too many novels at once. Of course this is me being selfish and wanting more releases, but it would also be good for the group as more releases per novel might increase the audience they reach, rather than more novels with less frequent releases. Just my two cents right there
    actually i really hope radiant doesn't get the new Er gen novel.....because frankly no offense but the release speed of their series is EXTREMELY slow. IET novel releases 1 chapter in 4 weeks and even that speed is unstable. i really hope Ren or DB get it but DB is focusing of ISSTH so i don't think that will happen. people at translation nation are also good (i mean pumpkin from ST though) but nothing we can do about it anyways let's see who picks it up and pray they aren't bad at translating it

• balinor said:
    Erick said:
    I know this might sound bad but Radiant already have the newest translations of IET and Tang Jia San Shao, but the rate of releases points to too many novels on their site without enough translators. I know it is their time and they should choose what to do with it, but I'd really to spread these works to more translators as not to overdraft the current's translator vitality by them translating too many novels at once. Of course this is me being selfish and wanting more releases, but it would also be good for the group as more releases per novel might increase the audience they reach, rather than more novels with less frequent releases. Just my two cents right there
    actually i really hope radiant doesn't get the new Er gen novel.....because frankly no offense but the release speed of their series is EXTREMELY slow. IET novel releases 1 chapter in 4 weeks and even that speed is unstable. i really hope Ren or DB get it but DB is focusing of ISSTH so i don't think that will happen. people at translation nation are also good (i mean pumpkin from ST though) but nothing we can do about it anyways let's see who picks it up and pray they aren't bad at translating it

Actually I hope TN doesn't pick it up. I mean their translation quality is good but I hope someone like CK talon picks it up so that we can go together with chinese raws. We have no hope of going alongside the raws if tlers do 2-3 regular chaps per week while the author uploads at a speed of 14-21 chaps a week by solely depending on donations. But then again beggars can't be choosers, so lets just wait and hope for the best. 
  • but TN (pumpkin from ST) uploads 2 chapters daily when queue is full or 1 everyday without donation. anyways truth be told i rather Ren picks it up, people here are cool xD
  • balinor said:
    Erick said:

Actually I hope TN doesn't pick it up. I mean their translation quality is good but I hope someone like CK talon picks it up so that we can go together with chinese raws. We have no hope of going alongside the raws if tlers do 2-3 regular chaps per week while the author uploads at a speed of 14-21 chaps a week by solely depending on donations. But then again beggars can't be choosers, so lets just wait and hope for the best. 
    i'm not bashing TN or anything but from what i have seen of ST, their translation quality is above average at best. So, unless they get proofreaders who actually know their grammar properly, i hope they won't pick up the novel. 
    Understand basic grammar:
    Your vs You're
    There vs Their vs They're
    Defiantly vs Definitely
    Loose vs Lose
    Than vs Then
    To vs Too
    NO 'Should/Could of'