When will the light novel catch up to the current Manhua?

I want to read the light novel and not the manhua but I want to wait till the light novel catches up first before I start to read it. 

Comments

• I think atm the manhua is about 600 in the novel so it won't happen novel soon starting academy arc which 80-90 in the manhua. 
  • Technically, the novel is already finished, so it's the manhua that needs to catch up.

The translated light novel will never catch up to the manhua unless GGP goes ham on the translations. That's a tall order because of how fast the manhua is going compared to the progression in the LN and GGP and his team are only humans.
  • edited May 2016
    xigua said:
    Technically, the novel is already finished, so it's the manhua that needs to catch up.

The translated light novel will never catch up to the manhua unless GGP goes ham on the translations. That's a tall order because of how fast the manhua is going compared to the progression in the LN and GGP and his team are only humans.
    Its more a matter that the novel has to describe anything while the manhua explains most things with the drawings and only what they say is written.
    Another things is that manhua is super compressed. they only take note of the important factors of the novel and discard many more. yes they add some but they are just useless things that doesnt ammount to much material.

SO NO guys, the translation of the novel will never reach he translation of the manhua... that and because the manhua began  many years ago so when they began the translation there were far many chapter already, so they did a rush work and got advantage.
  • Chuz said:
    xigua said:
    Technically, the novel is already finished, so it's the manhua that needs to catch up.

Its more a matter that the novel has to describe anything while the manhua explains most things with the drawings and only what they say is written.
    Another things is that manhua is super compressed. they only take note of the important factors of the novel and discard many more. yes they add some but they are just useless things that doesnt ammount to much material.

SO NO guys, the translation of the novel will never reach he translation of the manhua... that and because the manhua began  many years ago so when they began the translation there were far many chapter already, so they did a rush work and got advantage.
    400 vs 630  we are catching up. plus we still got summer releases and if the donators want it that badly i gurantee we could get two chapters a day.
  • will never catch up dude, except the translator can give us more free release/week like ISSTH or has a system like DE (donate to other novel = increase queque)

because no one will donate 100 chapter in 1 go, even with ISSTH. so you can forget your dream. just keep reading the manhua, and keep reading other novel like me, after 1-2 years, maybe the translater can catch up if he keep release chapter consistent with pace like this. You can always look the latest chapter or ask in spoiler forum to know how is the progress. I also do it like that. Cannot blame the translator though, because he need donation to continue and won't translate for free or even increase the free chapter/week.

Anyway at least the translator is much much better than PW or TGR who is consistent on getting long hiatus :expressionless: 
  • Clyne said:
    will never catch up dude, except the translator can give us more free release/week like ISSTH or has a system like DE (donate to other novel = increase queque)

because no one will donate 100 chapter in 1 go, even with ISSTH. so you can forget your dream. just keep reading the manhua, and keep reading other novel like me, after 1-2 years, maybe the translater can catch up if he keep release chapter consistent with pace like this. You can always look the latest chapter or ask in spoiler forum to know how is the progress. I also do it like that. Cannot blame the translator though, because he need donation to continue and won't translate for free or even increase the free chapter/week.

Anyway at least the translator is much much better than PW or TGR who is consistent on getting long hiatus :expressionless: 
    actually fun fact according to lord fifth who edits for ggp. they have already caught up with a manhua. he has a stockpile, he just hasnt released them.
  • yeah, maybe they have a stockpile, but they won't release it for free, they will wait until donation coming, if they have enough donation, maybe they can release 100 chapter in 1 go, but it's impossible to wait for that donation. So, the most realistic way is to increase free chapter/week (but it's not our decision for it), so we cannot ask for more. they will keep to release at this pace.

i can only wait and read another novel. Anyway translationnation is going to release a new novel, and the translation pace will be very fast according to the announcement. the tittle is "Undefeated god of war"

• Probably going to catch up when both the manhua and the novel translation get to the end of the book, which I think has like 1300 chapters? Assuming 1 release a day.....it will be nearly 3 years