The Nine Cauldrons

Comments

• Hi! yeah I don't know, I guess I want to know... Like how fast is his training speed? Is he stronger than normal on each level? Does he continue his body cultivation and if so how?
  • I'm thinking to start reading this novel. I read somewhere that the MC main weapon is a spear, does through out the story he continues to use a spear or does he change weapons?
  • He will use an axe later in the story when he's trying to conceal his identity
  • athlonkmf said:
    He will use an axe later in the story when he's trying to conceal his identity
    Hmmm that kind of unique I can't recall any xianxia where the MC uses an axe. 
  • bonifide said:
    athlonkmf said:
    that ezactly why lol there no better way to conceal your identity 
  • bonifide said:
    athlonkmf said:
    That axe is the heritage of the "nine cauldron lord" (or whatever). He left 30 slashes/moves in a faraway continent (he used the axe to slash some stones). Each slash is the result of the mastery of a Dao (Dao of fire, Dao of earth, etc).
     When the slashes are performed with the axe, the practicinor can understand the Dao better.

That's why MC is using the axe. Of course, it's a strong weapon too, which the MC can also use as a shield.

bonifide said:
    athlonkmf said:
    that ezactly why lol there no better way to conceal your identity 

His fire spear is famous in his country. So of course he needs another weapon.

• Ugh a shield nothing I hate more than that especially in a martial arts type novel. 
  • bonifide said:
    Ugh a shield nothing I hate more than that especially in a martial arts type novel. 
    I think he means using the Axe to block like a shield not an actual shield
  • bonifide said:
    Ugh a shield nothing I hate more than that especially in a martial arts type novel. 
    I think he means using the Axe to block like a shield not an actual shield
    Yeah it's my fault I read it way too quick. lol
  • Does his little sister get kidnapped by that perert bandit ?
  • so any spoilers for this new arc off the army ?
  • damn over 180000 
    first rated warrior strength only reaches 1000 he like experimenting with kids saying he want to go against strong opponents and he put himself on the handicap lol   
  • edited April 2016
    Now that this has gotten more popular I want to ask a question that was asked before, but wasn't answered very well since the person was using MTL. Can someone give a better description the levels of power/realms? I noticed there still isn't a decently detailed description except for the vague one earlier in this thread.
    Edit: Just thought of another question. What is at the bottom of the pond past the Flood Dragon?
  • an ore mine of that ore that he got from it
  • so is Zhuge Qing the girl who falls in love with mc and dies later on?
  • edited May 2016
    ralkij said:
    Now that this has gotten more popular I want to ask a question that was asked before, but wasn't answered very well since the person was using MTL. Can someone give a better description the levels of power/realms? I noticed there still isn't a decently detailed description except for the vague one earlier in this thread.
    Edit: Just thought of another question. What is at the bottom of the pond past the Flood Dragon?
    Well, they first based how strong the warriors are based on how much they can carry weights, 500,1000,2000 and 10000 tons? 10-20 000 tons, if u carry that much you are a first class master, 2000 is second rate master. Then there is innate strong, I read the MTL in google and I'm not so sure about the names, but there are three levels. The strongest has the name of conginetial or something which is the peak of innate. Then there is the Virtual inveronment after innate, which also has three levels i think? If you can reach the middle you can fly, and the last one is called Virtual environment hole. It's called that because if two virtual inveronment is near each other and the other is a hole, you can sense him that there is a black hole. The strongest is called Posuixukong, strong or Xeon. That's when you have reached over the human limit and is comparable to a god in coiling dragon. You have to leave within 500 years from the world, or the world itself will eject you out.
    Fengmi7 said:
    so is Zhuge Qing the girl who falls in love with mc and dies later on?
    Yes, she is the daughter of the Sovereign in Guiyan sect which is the master of Teng Qinshan. Very Tragic, but he kills, I think 9  or more strong innate by making them go to the flood dragon and anger it. The innates fight the flood dragon and almost kills it, until a "Virtual hole" strong dragon helps it and kills everyone within 3 miles. 9 innates die and the sect responsible for killing Zhuge Qing suffer the most. I think they lost 14000 elite disciples and 9 strong innate all together when they were searching for the treasure.  My numbers aren't accurate, so don't trust them so much XD But they really lost around 9 strong innate and 10 000-14 000 disciples. Then our MC escapes, they chase after him with a lot of innates, then he escape and go north to another continent. On the way he mets another girl he has rescued before, and now she is a strong first class warrior i think and riding an innate wicked/monster

EDIT: IT'S CALLED JIN, NOT TONS OR POUNDS, SORRY.
  • What are the cultivation ranks? And does he help his cousin to become super powerful (in comparison to others in the verse)?Also, when does Qinshan first meet someone who he has no chance in defeating? Because ever since joining the Black Army he's been able to dominate with only a fraction of his real power. 
  • edited May 2016
    deohge said:
    Does his little sister get kidnapped by that perert bandit ?
    No
    Hi! yeah I don't know, I guess I want to know... Like how fast is his training speed? Is he stronger than normal on each level? Does he continue his body cultivation and if so how?
    He is fast, but just hiding it. Yes, he is continuing it and creating his own way of new cultivation. It has a strictier requirements but you get more powerful than others on the same level. He creates a sect based on the new cultivation.
    I have a question that's been bothering me since the novel started:

When, if at all, does the story finally start to involve a cauldron(or perhaps all 9 of them)?
    I don't need to know what the cauldrons actually do, just when they appear.
    Book 4-5. Most likely four.
    what chapter does he join a sect
    what laws does he gain insights too
    does the jade pool has any special qualities for his growth 
    1, Book 3
    2, Life and Death
    3, what you talking about? You mean the north sea something inside the cauldrons? I read the MTL so... But if you are talking about that, then no. He is already an innate at that stage, no use with thos jade pool.
  • edited May 2016
    vex said:
    What are the cultivation ranks? And does he help his cousin to become super powerful (in comparison to others in the verse)?Also, when does Qinshan first meet someone who he has no chance in defeating? Because ever since joining the Black Army he's been able to dominate with only a fraction of his real power. 
    The sovereig of Guiyan sect is already stronger than him cause he is close to virtual environment. I don't know which chapters are translated yet, but he will meet other innates soon and there are many stronger than him too.
  • ralkij said:
    Well, they first based how strong the warriors are based on how much they can carry weights, 500,1000,2000 and 10000 tons? 10-20 000 tons, if u carry that much you are a first class master, 2000 is second rate master. Then there is innate strong, I read the MTL in google and I'm not so sure about the names, but there are three levels. The strongest has the name of conginetial or something which is the peak of innate. Then there is the Virtual inveronment after innate, which also has three levels i think? If you can reach the middle you can fly, and the last one is called Virtual environment hole. It's called that because if two virtual inveronment is near each other and the other is a hole, you can sense him that there is a black hole. The strongest is called Posuixukong, strong or Xeon. That's when you have reached over the human limit and is comparable to a god in coiling dragon. You have to leave within 500 years from the world, or the world itself will eject you out.
    Fengmi7 said:
    so is Zhuge Qing the girl who falls in love with mc and dies later on?
    Yes, she is the daughter of the Sovereign in Guiyan sect which is the master of Teng Qinshan. Very Tragic, but he kills, I think 9  or more strong innate by making them go to the flood dragon and anger it. The innates fight the flood dragon and almost kills it, until a "Virtual hole" strong dragon helps it and kills everyone within 3 miles. 9 innates die and the sect responsible for killing Zhuge Qing suffer the most. I think they lost 14000 elite disciples and 9 strong innate all together when they were searching for the treasure.  My numbers aren't accurate, so don't trust them so much XD But they really lost around 9 strong innate and 10 000-14 000 disciples. Then our MC escapes, they chase after him with a lot of innates, then he escape and go north to another continent. On the way he mets another girl he has rescued before, and now she is a strong first class warrior i think and riding an innate wicked/monster

EDIT: IT'S CALLED JIN, NOT TONS OR POUNDS, SORRY.
    How did Zhuge Qing get killed? Was she kidnapped, raped (I'll probably drop this if this happened) / tortured, then killed? Why was she killed? Was it because of MC or because some arrogant young master wanted her due to her beauty?
  • How did Zhuge Qing get killed? Was she kidnapped, raped (I'll probably drop this if this happened) / tortured, then killed? Why was she killed? Was it because of MC or because some arrogant young master wanted her due to her beauty?
    No NTR or Rape on this novel, if it had, I would already had dropped it.
    Here is what is gonna happen. Teng Qinshan is on the run from other powerful sects cause he has precious treasures and he hides in his own sect dressed as someone else. But he gets found out by enemy sects and they order their army to shoot arrows, a lot of them. Zhuge Qing is near her father, but runs to Teng Qinshan trying to save him, but she herself gets hit. She dies, our MC holds her and cries, led them to a Virtual environment dragon and kills a lot of innate from the enemy sects as well as 10k-14k soldiers. The one responsible ordering the soldiers to shoot arrows was one of the innates in Green island, and he stays alive, which makes our MC hate them more.
  • So is the mc in this story always loses hjs love interest in death will he bring her back to life or what thjs is depressing for ieattomate works. In his other novels the mc never loses them?
  • kidan1310 said:
    So is the mc in this story always loses hjs love interest in death will he bring her back to life or what thjs is depressing for ieattomate works. In his other novels the mc never loses them?
    You obviously aren't familiar with Desolate Era or Swallowed Star, the love interest in each of them dies and is revived.
  • Yeah i know but what i mean is the mc going to reveiw the girl in this story?
  • How did Zhuge Qing get killed? Was she kidnapped, raped (I'll probably drop this if this happened) / tortured, then killed? Why was she killed? Was it because of MC or because some arrogant young master wanted her due to her beauty?
    No NTR or Rape on this novel, if it had, I would already had dropped it.
    Here is what is gonna happen. Teng Qinshan is on the run from other powerful sects cause he has precious treasures and he hides in his own sect dressed as someone else. But he gets found out by enemy sects and they order their army to shoot arrows, a lot of them. Zhuge Qing is near her father, but runs to Teng Qinshan trying to save him, but she herself gets hit. She dies, our MC holds her and cries, led them to a Virtual environment dragon and kills a lot of innate from the enemy sects as well as 10k-14k soldiers. The one responsible ordering the soldiers to shoot arrows was one of the innates in Green island, and he stays alive, which makes our MC hate them more.
    Thanks for clearing that up. That's really good to hear as Teng Qinghu's fiancee getting raped and killed by White Horse Gang nearly made me drop the book. Good thing that fiance didn't have a developed character and not really related to MC so it made it sting much less to me.
  • kidan1310 said:
    Yeah i know but what i mean is the mc going to reveiw the girl in this story?
    I dont think so, its said here he will meet another girl that looks like his wife later
  • edited May 2016
    kidan1310 said:
    Yeah i know but what i mean is the mc going to reveiw the girl in this story?
    I dont think so, its said here he will meet another girl that looks like his wife later
    She is gonna be his next love and no she isn't going to die and be revived.
    Edit: He is going to meet her soon XD I don't follow much on the translated chapters and how far they are, that's why I confuse things.
  • Have he already met her in the translated chapters?
    if so who is it
  • Hey guys, got a question, hope someone can answer it for me. Why did the Spiritual Qi of heaven and earth drastically dropped in the ancient times until it totally vanished? This is really what I want to know the most. Thanks in advance :smile: 

• well it probably has something to do with industrialization and pollution and science and stuff.