Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• Everybody is saying how YC should jump like to tyrant with the seed , blood and the spirits though i dont know about the blood and the lava thingy but the seed is not much of an addition! Cause if you think back with the water seed he only got one level: from true 10 -> to spirit 1
  • While that is technically true, bear in mind that was also a difference between realms and is different than going from say, true 9 to true 10. I'm curious if the amount of energy the seeds give is based on the user's current profound strength at the time or if they stack cumulatively.
  • edited March 2016
    Everybody is saying how YC should jump like to tyrant with the seed , blood and the spirits though i dont know about the blood and the lava thingy but the seed is not much of an addition! Cause if you think back with the water seed he only got one level: from true 10 -> to spirit 1
    That seed was being used/cultivated by a tyrant level profound beast.  One questions, was it the seed that allowed the beast to acquire such a cultivation? And how much energy would remain after such a beast leeched it for xxxx years?

But that is a moot point. the main argument for tyrant is the crow blood, tyrant and Sovereign spirits. The same quantity of blood will elevate a mid sovereign to half-step Divine realm. 

Cultivating Emperor 1 to emperor 2 takes as much energy as elementary 1 to sky 10.
    Therefore how much energy is needed for 5 ranks of sovereign?
    I'd venture to say, easily every rank of emperor.
    And given he is already, "able to step into emperor when he wants," after his first round of cultivating spirits, you do the math. 
    Mine says Tyrant is a reasonable expectation. 
  • edited March 2016
    agonal said:
    Everybody is saying how YC should jump like to tyrant with the seed , blood and the spirits though i dont know about the blood and the lava thingy but the seed is not much of an addition! Cause if you think back with the water seed he only got one level: from true 10 -> to spirit 1
    That seed was being used/cultivated by a tyrant level profound beast.  One questions, was it the seed that allowed the beast to acquire such a cultivation? And how much energy would remain after such a beast leeched it for xxxx years?

But that is a moot point. the main argument for tyrant is the crow blood, tyrant and Sovereign spirits. The same quantity of blood will elevate a mid sovereign to half-step Divine realm. 

Cultivating Emperor 1 to emperor 2 takes as much energy as elementary 1 to sky 10.
    And given he is already, "able to step into emperor when he wants," after his first round of cultivating spirits, you do the math. 
    My says that the author is going to came up with some bullsh*t excuse to slow YC's growth. Something like YC needing a lot more energy than the average cultivator to breakthrough because of his special body, or maybe YC won't have enough time to cultivate.....
  • YC already needs a lot more energy than the average cultivator to breakthrough, because of his evil God powers.
    Free Your Mind

• EDIT: also, has anyone else realized that the gods are just aliens?
    Anyone who has read a bit of the Outer Space arc would know that "Gods" are rulers from spiritually advanced planets.

What outer space arc? You talking about his time sitting in teh vortex thing?
    Outer Space arc starts from around chapter 473
    Free Your Mind
  • YC already needs a lot more energy than the average cultivator to breakthrough, because of his evil God powers.
    When was it stated during a novel that he need more energy? Because at the beginning when he starts cultivating at the waterfalls with Jasmine he just cultivates like a normal practicioner, he just doesnt do that anymore because he doesnt have time for it and the authir just guves him boosts
    Don't say nonsense, dude. Such thing was never stated throughout the novel. 
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • Ophis said:
    YC already needs a lot more energy than the average cultivator to breakthrough, because of his evil God powers.
    Didn't they mention that yun che never would face with a bottle neck?
    My name is Bladerash3, nice to meet you. I`M A MALE!
  • Triton532 said:
    Ophis said:
    YC already needs a lot more energy than the average cultivator to breakthrough, because of his evil God powers.
    Its not just that he doesnt have bottlenecks he is even many times faster then normal people due to all his entranves being opened
  • As mentioned above Author will come up with an excuse as to why YC is not as strong as he should be after taking the 9 drops of crow blood i give it Emperor 10 at most. Although i want YC to get as powerful as he can be as quickly as possible, it might be a bit too boring if he gets to sovereign too quickly cuz there would be none on the planet that would be able to face him and he still have to go back PSC and kick ass there.
  • Triton532 said:
    Ophis said:
    Bottle-neck and the quantity of profound energy to breakthrough are not the same.

Not facing bottle-necks means that Yun Che will never get stuck in his breakthroughs. Yun Che cultivates a lot faster with needing the same quantity of profound energy of other people. 
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • havent YC swallow tyrant pill? wtf no boost?
  • redleaf said:
    havent YC swallow tyrant pill? wtf no boost?
    No he didn't. I think the tyrant pill only removes the bottle neck
    My name is Bladerash3, nice to meet you. I`M A MALE!
  • agonal said:

That's like saying that when he ate the Emperor dragon meat and drank his blood he should have stepped into emperor right away. Just because something is at that power level as a spirit doesnt mean after you absorb it you get instant boost to said power level. It's far more reasonable to assume that you need many Tyrant spirits to reach tyrant , than just one. Sovereign spirits were bred only at the deepest levels we have no idea if Yun Che was there.

And enough with the 9 drops make you half Divine , therefore ... That 9 drops boost is a unique situation it cant compare with someone who never had the crow bloodline in their veins and only crow bloodline. Plus it burns life force , while Yun Che doesnt have to , that atleast should give you some idea that his power up cant in no way be as huge as hers one of a type deal that is unique to her bloodline only.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• could someone give a brief description of wat happened after he tped to the lava place i cant find a proper description of what happen ard this thread

• agonal said:

That's like saying that when he ate the Emperor dragon meat and drank his blood he should have stepped into emperor right away. Just because something is at that power level as a spirit doesnt mean after you absorb it you get instant boost to said power level. It's far more reasonable to assume that you need many Tyrant spirits to reach tyrant , than just one. Sovereign spirits were bred only at the deepest levels we have no idea if Yun Che was there.

And enough with the 9 drops make you half Divine , therefore ... That 9 drops boost is a unique situation it cant compare with someone who never had the crow bloodline in their veins and only crow bloodline. Plus it burns life force , while Yun Che doesnt have to , that atleast should give you some idea that his power up cant in no way be as huge as hers one of a type deal that is unique to her bloodline only.

In a sense, yes. He doesn't burn his life force but he isn't eating something that died and it's spirit dissipated. Dragons spirit power already disappeared after it'd death. What he gains by eating dragons meat is just remnants of spirit power. He is refining sovereign and tyrant level spirits into spirit power. If he can't even be a peak Emperor or early Tyrant then it's literally bullshit. Even if he don't have special bloodline like LDE he should also get some boost from Crow's blood and Lightning Seed. He also said that he can already become an Emperor whenever he wants.
  • I guess yun che reach at least middle stage of tyrant realm and He can take on someone who at least latest stage sovereign realm. Good bye, four sacred ground, DPE and juechen...
  • No matter what level he ends up after this power up he should be able to deal with DPE after doing that he will get another power up and then it is Sacred ground destroying time
  • That's like saying that when he ate the Emperor dragon meat and drank his blood he should have stepped into emperor right away. Just because something is at that power level as a spirit doesnt mean after you absorb it you get instant boost to said power level. It's far more reasonable to assume that you need many Tyrant spirits to reach tyrant , than just one. Sovereign spirits were bred only at the deepest levels we have no idea if Yun Che was there.

Did he not jump 16 ranks from eating dragon blood/meat? From True 10, he bypassed spirit realm, to Earth 6? 

Dude was refining something way over his cultivation level. And is again. I don't think it is outrageous to think he could bypass one realm again. 
  • He "jumped" 15 levels he was already in the Spirit Profound Realm.
  • He "jumped" 15 levels he was already in the Spirit Profound Realm.
    Right. Forgot about his +1 from water seed. Thanks for keeping me honest xD
  • He obviously did but he pretty much ate 95% of the dragon for that and it took 16 months. He has been in the lava for 1+ months only and with access to emperor/tyrant spirits which we have no idea how their absorption works. He does other things there as well , besides adding to his profound energy tank.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• There is no chapter today also.

Is author on a break ?
  • I think the author is just currently struggling with a major issue that he mentioned he was undergoing recently and that he was waking up at 7 each morning or something. He didn't specify what the issue was, whether it was personal, legal etc but we can deduce that at the least, he is currently stressed about it. Until it's resolved we'll probably see a slower output of chapters, but I hope I'm wrong.
  • He seems to have a job and took on a major case. Working from 7 in the morning till midnight the past few days... so he is tired.
  • I guess we would get at least more than 8 chapter once he done with his job and after taking break...
  • I know the author hasn't been releasing lately but do readers have to be that F'ing ignorant in the comment section on nitianxieshen

Writing downright rude shit and when comments get erased the same person becomes even more of an ass then threatens to hack their site, if this was a JP web novel updates would probably be even more sparse than it currently is.

I'm just as eager as the next guy for a new chapter but doing all of that is just too much. It's kind of obvious that Mars might have accidentally backed himself into a corner, by giving Yun Che all of those perks, that should make YC so OP that even the Sun Moon Divine Hall shouldn't be able to give him too much of a problem. He probably has to revise the direction he's going to take the story. So after ignoring what was happening in the Blue Wind for damn near 100 chapters he finally switches back to it and focuses character that bore me.... great just great.  :/ 
  • I know the author hasn't been releasing lately but do readers have to be that F'ing ignorant in the comment section on nitianxieshen

Writing downright rude shit and when comments get erased the same person becomes even more of an ass then threatens to hack their site, if this was a JP web novel updates would probably be even more sparse than it currently is.

I'm just as eager as the next guy for a new chapter but doing all of that is just too much. It's kind of obvious that Mars might have accidentally backed himself into a corner, by giving Yun Che all of those perks, that should make YC so OP that even the Sun Moon Divine Hall shouldn't be able to give him too much of a problem. He probably has to revise the direction he's going to take the story. So after ignoring what was happening in the Blue Wind for damn near 100 chapters he finally switches back to it and focuses character that bore me.... great just great.  :/ 

I know right. People don't even understand how hard authors have to work just for one chapter. If the chapter comes late, readers start complaining, and if the chapters come early, people start complaining about the quality being low or the chapter being bad. I honestly don't even know how authors do it, and if that wasn't enough, most authors have second jobs too.
  • I don't know why people complain there anyway. It's far from an official site - it's even flagged for malware these days. It goes without saying that Mars sees none of it. On that note, why you would complain in English is beyond me. Even if he did read them, which he, of course, does not, he couldn't understand what you wrote. It boggles the mind.