When does Yun Che find Chu Yuechan and his baby?

Comments

• Not like YC's kid inherits evil god's power.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• As shown by little demon empress , if you cant study the divine art of the crow/phoenix you cant control your flames properly , so its not much of a boost even if you can inherit them though.

They most likely didn't have the fire evil seed which gives the host an inhuman affinity with fire.
    Don't think the seeds are inherited.
  • EliteHaz said:

As shown by little demon empress , if you cant study the divine art of the crow/phoenix you cant control your flames properly , so its not much of a boost even if you can inherit them though.

They most likely didn't have the fire evil seed which gives the host an inhuman affinity with fire.
    Don't think the seeds are inherited.
    i am talking about Yun Che
  • Yasa said:

Abi said:

lol, i am planning to tag along into this spoiler thread but alas...
    it's full with wildest hentai imagination possible ranging from rape to incestuous milf and some time traveler conspiracy theory hahha..

i bet his kid will shows up sometimes during phoenix invasion and kick some ass.
    or
    he's being chased due to having profound handle and phoenix flame(i don't know if this thing could be inherited or no)

u lost bet man.. The kid doesnt show up yet.

N he is jusy 5 yo now.. How can he beat some one?

well, i said sometime during the invasion... not exactly now because the invasion is still on the starting phase and we have yet to see any kind of intense war whatsoever..

• Well for intense war you need 2 sides with roughly equal strength. That is hardly the situation we have present. Most likely the reason DPE isn't already dominating Blue Wind Empire is because it takes time to scan the entire land for that mine they want.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• so it will take a long while until Yuechan show up... Im so sad right now, she is my fav :(
  • edited February 2016
    Nevermind.
  • I just read a speculation, I fear that Chu Yuechan will meet Juechen, and Juechen will twist the truths to her. Then Juechen will be traveling together with Chu Yuechan and and... NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Yun Che you brought this to yourself!! 
  • I just read a speculation, I fear that Chu Yuechan will meet Juechen, and Juechen will twist the truths to her. Then Juechen will be traveling together with Chu Yuechan and and... NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Yun Che you brought this to yourself!! 
    I doubt Yuechan would let Juechen go near their/her kid, especially with his identity. She rarely let any males go near her (aside from YC), so I highly doubt she will have much of an interaction with Juechen.
    Just speculation as well, but I'll be 100% disappointed if she or their kid gets manipulated by Juechen somehow.
  • Any prevision on Chu Yuechan ? what chapter would that be?

I'm at the translated 386 atm. maybe on 5xx?
  • Nope , nothing on her yet in the raws. Sorry.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• I can bet anything that Yuechan comes back in the middle of this war against DFE, or at least when the rapist dude from one of the Four Sacred Grounds attacks Asgard. Even Yuechan would get wind of something this major, and probably wouldn't be able to refrain herself from helping her country and sect.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • Ophis said:
    I can bet anything that Yuechan comes back in the middle of this war against DFE, or at least when the rapist dude from one of the Four Sacred Grounds attacks Asgard. Even Yuechan would get wind of something this major, and probably wouldn't be able to refrain herself from helping her country and sect.
    The Asgard calamity is a rapist of the Four Sacred Grounds ?
  • I'm sure juechens wife captured her
  • I wonder...
    did Chu Yuechan receive Evil God's veins from mating with the virgin Yun Che 
    did Chu Yuechan receive Profound handle from mating with the virgin Yun Che 
    did their child receive any of the above?
    Free Your Mind
  • Their child should have the Profound Handle after all that is a genetic trait Yun Che's clan. Whether or not it is possible for their child to have the Evil God's veins I do not know. As for Chu Yuechan having those things that is a very highly impossible. Not everything gets transferred over just because they shared their "virgin essences".
  • I have to think that with all of the problems that have been going on in her sect/country she has to come back soon and has either unsealed her abilities or found new ones and is powered up to the point some of the other characters are at now.

Also I skipped most of the later parts of the Demon continent arc since I found it so slow and boring, does it ever mention why the mc family and everyone else on the continent are called demons? It is clear that they at least look like humans unless they have some kind of transformation (figure that is the case becasue of the part were he fought his grandfather while they were both sealed) since MC survived for 22+ years with humans and the one he was switched with did the same.
  • Just thought of another interesting possibility, and less morbid than ones such as Yuechan ending up captured by the sacred grounds or something: what if she somehow made it to the other phoenix clan, the one that YC obtained his phoenix flames from, and returns to aid FCA with the help of these new allies? Unfortunately I think she very well may have been captured but this could be a rather interesting turn of events if she ended up there, especially if the phoenix spirit contacts her to help her out.
  • edited April 2016
    I have to think that with all of the problems that have been going on in her sect/country she has to come back soon and has either unsealed her abilities or found new ones and is powered up to the point some of the other characters are at now.

Also I skipped most of the later parts of the Demon continent arc since I found it so slow and boring, does it ever mention why the mc family and everyone else on the continent are called demons? It is clear that they at least look like humans unless they have some kind of transformation (figure that is the case becasue of the part were he fought his grandfather while they were both sealed) since MC survived for 22+ years with humans and the one he was switched with did the same.
    it is already answered why are they called demons when MC meets his grandfather. they call them demons because they have profound handle and IDC is full of many different species for example humans elves beastman's and others so there is hardly any pure human..

Edit: and they probably look like humas cuz there used to be more of them that other species or something like that... i'll just leave it to your imagination
  • only the Yun clan have profound handles doe..
  • Just thought of another interesting possibility, and less morbid than ones such as Yuechan ending up captured by the sacred grounds or something: what if she somehow made it to the other phoenix clan, the one that YC obtained his phoenix flames from, and returns to aid FCA with the help of these new allies? Unfortunately I think she very well may have been captured but this could be a rather interesting turn of events if she ended up there, especially if the phoenix spirit contacts her to help her out.
    I really feel like she has to be in some wierd and far away place or in bigger trouble then some of the other girls even if she has no loyalty to FCA anymore there is no way she has not heard that YC was still alive or that Blue wind Empire is on the verge of destruction if she is still on the continent.
  • only the Yun clan have profound handles doe..
    well yeah i forgot to say that, though i dont know if 4SG met other citizens of IDC aside from clansmen of Yun clan
    I really feel like she has to be in some wierd and far away place or in bigger trouble then some of the other girls even if she has no loyalty to FCA anymore there is no way she has not heard that YC was still alive or that Blue wind Empire is on the verge of destruction if she is still on the continent.
    well even if she did hear that mc was alive another news got spread that mc died again  :p
    well even if she did hear that mc was alive another news got spread that mc died again  :p
    I still would have felt that hearing about the blue wind empire being almost destroyed that she would at least cause her to come back knowing her sister is still in FCA and even if she was exiled from FCA she is still a powerful citizen from BWE.  Considering she is the one that YC thinks about (most of the time not even mentioning about his child) the most despite him having 2 other wives that he seems to at least care for it is clear the author is holding her for something fairly big, weather she comes and saves the day before YC arrives or she is trapped somewhere and becomes part of a later arc is anyone's guess though.
  • Who do you think will birth yun che's strongest child
    i think the strongest child YC will have is either the first or the last, the first because he was born of YC virgin dragon seed, the last because they have the possibility to inherit all the inheritance he has gained (this child would probably be jasmines as i'm assuming she'll be the last girl he conquers so that adds more power to the child). 
  • Drae16 said:
    Who do you think will birth yun che's strongest child
    i think the strongest child YC will have is either the first or the last, the first because he was born of YC virgin dragon seed, the last because they have the possibility to inherit all the inheritance he has gained (this child would probably be jasmines as i'm assuming she'll be the last girl he conquers so that adds more power to the child). 
    Although I do think he'll conquer Jasmine last, who's to say she'd birth a child with him? Though, if he does have a child with Jasmine it'd easily be the most talented because... Jasmine. Unless Jasmine's child/body rejects the other inheritances it's easily Jasmine's.

Also just because he was a virgin, I don't think his child will be any stronger. Plus the extra strength of that inheritance probably wouldn't match the strength of an additional inheritance. 

I do hope the author includes the children though, it'd be an interesting aspect.
  • I thought the Yun Clan male descendants only had 1 child {or maybe it's male child} isn't that what his father or grandfather told him? If so we probably won't be seeing many more children. After all Cang Yue didn't get pregnant and i'm pretty sure after 3 months the LDE would know if she was as well through who knows.
  • EliteHaz said:
    Drae16 said:
    Although I do think he'll conquer Jasmine last, who's to say she'd birth a child with him? Though, if he does have a child with Jasmine it'd easily be the most talented because... Jasmine. Unless Jasmine's child/body rejects the other inheritances it's easily Jasmine's.

Also just because he was a virgin, I don't think his child will be any stronger. Plus the extra strength of that inheritance probably wouldn't match the strength of an additional inheritance. 

I do hope the author includes the children though, it'd be an interesting aspect.
    actually because he was a virgin the child is guaranteed to be stronger, because the dragon god said that his virgin dragon seed is special heck it help yuechan break through.
    if jasmine doesnt birth him a child that'd be too much of a let down i mean shes the one thats been with him through it all if she doesnt become the most loved and births him the strongest child known to man then my knowledge about xianxia is terribly off.

• Matty said:
    I thought the Yun Clan male descendants only had 1 child {or maybe it's male child} isn't that what his father or grandfather told him? If so we probably won't be seeing many more children. After all Cang Yue didn't get pregnant and i'm pretty sure after 3 months the LDE would know if she was as well through who knows.
    really could you point me to that because that sucks, i was wondering about cang yue as well but idk man.
  • Drae16 said:
    EliteHaz said:
    Drae16 said:

actually because he was a virgin the child is guaranteed to be stronger, because the dragon god said that his virgin dragon seed is special heck it help yuechan break through.
    if jasmine doesnt birth him a child that'd be too much of a let down i mean shes the one thats been with him through it all if she doesnt become the most loved and births him the strongest child known to man then my knowledge about xianxia is terribly off.
    When I said that I meant he won't be extremely stronger. And also, plz no. I want the children to be equal kthx.