Yeah... i have a few questions

1.Does Daoist threelifes make an appearance any time soon?
2.Till how long is Ning gonna remain a waxiang adept?
3.Does he comprehend any more grand daos?
4.I heard that Ning power ups during the end of tourney. Any info?
Tagged:

Comments

• Naufragio said:
    1.Does Daoist threelifes make an appearance any time soon?
    2.Till how long is Ning gonna remain a waxiang adept?
    3.Does he comprehend any more grand daos?
    4.I heard that Ning power ups during the end of tourney. Any info?
    Daoist Threelifes never make an appearance.

Ning is going to both level up and remain a Wanxiang adept for some time because of that tournament and other stuff. So I'd say 3/4 volumes or 2/3 chapters.

Grand Daos are small fries later on, but he concentrate mainly on Sword Sword Sword for a long time, so other Daos he learns are usually in the context of "make Swording better".

Ning finishes learning his normal daos at the end of the tourney, as well as get to the last level before primordial for his fiendgod ability.
  • Daoist Threelifes makes an appearance at the last chapter ^^ 
  • Titans said:
    Daoist Threelifes makes an appearance at the last chapter ^^ 
    i think Puti said he died....he wont be coming back
  • Neon711 said:
    Titans said:
    i think he means when jn became UC he revived him

• souldz25 said:
    Neon711 said:
    Titans said:
    i think he means when jn became UC he revived him

Correct ^^
  • Arkeus said:

Ning is going to both level up and remain a Wanxiang adept for some time because of that tournament and other stuff. So I'd say 3/4 volumes or 2/3 chapters.

Grand Daos are small fries later on, but he concentrate mainly on Sword Sword Sword for a long time, so other Daos he learns are usually in the context of "make Swording better".

Ning finishes learning his normal daos at the end of the tourney, as well as get to the last level before primordial for his fiendgod ability.

His fiendgod ability?! Care to elaborate?

• Naufragio said:
    Arkeus said:

His fiendgod ability?! Care to elaborate?

I believe he is referring to the Star Seizing Hand, he levels it up to the (I presume) second level.
  • He maxes out his Star Seizing hand till the 7th lvl i think, and he also learns the Houyi Archery Divine Ability, which boosted his Dao of the heart to new heights like lvl 5 for the mid part of the story. Apart from that, he has the standard 3 Head 6 limbs technique and the Become larger divine ability ( standard for fiendgods I forgot the correct name). 

Apart from those, theres a few more he learnt, but he didnt want to focus much on divine abilities, because he believed that training in his own strength was more important than relying on special skills. In the 3/4 part of the storyline, he will discover another new type of self-strengthening buff ability which is different from all the divine abilities he learnt and he prioritised it since he boosts his strength even more.