Terror Infinity

Spoil me more about this...

Is there some crazy movies like Saw Series or like the catacombs, the silent hill or something...

Is he gonna revive all of his teammates...I like Zero, Gaddarnit! That sniping session with team india...

And can someone tell me if he's gonna be strong as hulk or superman
«1

Comments

  • edited November 2015
    translations can now be found at: https://chineseweabootranslations.wordpress.com/
    and as of chapter 12, he is in a saw like situation in one player story mode.
  • nah terror infinity is a diffrent novel then terror paradise it can be read here if you want 
  • Can someone give some spoilers on this novel? Like what movies do they go through next, bonus missions and future enhancements?
  • edited February 2016
    can someone who's read this give a chronological list of the movies they visit/re-visit? i'd like to know the direction the author goes.
  • So far (translation)
    Resident Evil
    Alien
    The Grudge 
    The Mummy 
    Final Destination 
    Alien Resurrection  
    Resident Evil (again)
    The Mummy (again)
    Jurrasic Park 
    The Mummy (again)

    I think that's them all so far...
  • edited February 2016
    yeah i know that much, i'm reading the story. but i wanted to know what's next. how many movies they go through, how many and which ones they revisit. basically get an idea of where the author goes with the story.
  • Ah... Right... I have no idea. Would like to know this too. I assume we are due a 'grudge-like' movie soon. After they get finished with the Mummy scenario
  • they just keep goind back to the mummy world to get some Indian treasures like why dont they go to some chinese wuxia movie and get some ancient sword technique or some shit
  • edited February 2016
    SPWJin said:
    they just keep goind back to the mummy world to get some Indian treasures like why dont they go to some chinese wuxia movie and get some ancient sword technique or some shit
    are you talking about in the future or refering to the currently translated parts. because if you're going by translations then the answer is because they can't. they can't go into a movie world none of them have been in before. the only movie worlds they've been in are resident evil, alien, the grudge, the mummy, final destination, and jurassic park. none of them are wuxia/xianxia movies. also the treasures they're getting are not indian. the first 3 are Egyptian and the one they are currently working on is i think aztec.

    also. techniques are cool and all but what they need are enhancements and weapons. they and just make their own techniques.
  • Lol there are soo many things wrong with that post...

    Anyways, that vampire mask is shaping up to be one hell of an OP artefact. They already got 3 awesome things from that world (2 books + spear). The Mummy world is pretty great for artifacts and they've dropped hints that there's probably stuff from Indiana Jones as well there. 

    Also so I think I can see them visiting Resident Evil again to recruit whatsername and also steal that prototype T-virus
  • edited February 2016
    the mask can probably only be used by the MC. like how the dragon blood almost killed xuan and the rest, the mask would probably do the same to the rest. even zheng might not be able to resist it.

    the crystal skulls though sounds perfect for lan. if we go by the indiana jones movie then the skulls probably boost psychic ability. (not sure if it's suppose to be psychic or if psyche is right but psyche just sounds wrong to me in most situations.)

    not sure if i would risk going back to resident evil. i mean team devil was in their same world so that means there's the chance of running into them again, and they just aren't anywhere near ready for that.
  • Vexram said:
    the mask can probably only be used by the MC. like how the dragon blood almost killed xuan and the rest, the mask would probably do the same to the rest. even zheng might not be able to resist it.

    the crystal skulls though sounds perfect for lan. if we go by the indiana jones movie then the skulls probably boost psychic ability. (not sure if it's suppose to be psychic or if psyche is right but psyche just sounds wrong to me in most situations.)

    not sure if i would risk going back to resident evil. i mean team devil was in their same world so that means there's the chance of running into them again, and they just aren't anywhere near ready for that.
    Unlikely about Team Devil. Since they would have left the movie as soon as they finished. Still it does require some
    amount of risk...
  • edited February 2016
    ok did some checking of my own finally to satisfy my curiosity and this is what i could get out of chrome and it's auto translate feature.

    after this current ark. they then go to what as best i can figure is a predator spaceship/galaxy

    next it's back to resident evil

    then it's lord of the rings. (that ring is probably OP as hell since this seems to be a 5 team movie, that's right FIVE TEAMS IN ONE MOVIE or thats what the translations i saw said. might not have 5 teams. well whatever.)

    then from the content i could see, seems to be transformers. (google and bing couldn't translate the title worth shit)

    then not sure about this one but seems to be a Chinese 'grudge' movie.

    then something else

    then i think 'independence day'

    after this i just gave up. so whatever is next i don't know. someone else with a less fried brain can give it a go.

    tl:dr
    predator
    resident evil
    lord of the rings
    transformers
    grudge/poltergeist  (chinese version)
    ???
    independence day?
  • I wonder if it's the Megan fox version or one of the later ones...

    And that LoTR one sounds like it'll be a total cluster fuck. Even without the enemy teams it'll still probably be a cluster fuck 
  • Vexram said:
    ok did some checking of my own finally to satisfy my curiosity and this is what i could get out of chrome and it's auto translate feature.

    after this current ark. they then go to what as best i can figure is a predator spaceship/galaxy

    next it's back to resident evil

    then it's lord of the rings. (that ring is probably OP as hell since this seems to be a 5 team movie, that's right FIVE TEAMS IN ONE MOVIE or thats what the translations i saw said. might not have 5 teams. well whatever.)

    then from the content i could see, seems to be transformers. (google and bing couldn't translate the title worth shit)

    then not sure about this one but seems to be a Chinese 'grudge' movie.

    then something else

    then i think 'independence day'

    after this i just gave up. so whatever is next i don't know. someone else with a less fried brain can give it a go.

    tl:dr
    predator
    resident evil
    lord of the rings
    transformers
    grudge/poltergeist  (chinese version)
    ???
    independence day?
    probably not 5 teams but 5 team members
  • maybe. i got the titles from qidian and the short preview's it gives in the vip section. but since i don't know how many people they've resurrected by then, i don't know if that would be a reasonable assumption since the google translation was 5 teams/groups.
  • No it's more likely to be 5 teams than members cos 'God' is a dick and wouldn't let anyone sit it out 
  • Yeah it is 5 teams, with team god present, so team china allies with the other teams.
  • edited March 2016

    The full journey: chronical order

    (First half of story)

    Resident Evil 1 (main quest)

    +zheng, jie, lan, Xiaoyi,

    The Alien (main quest)

    +Xuan, Zero, Kampa

    -Xiaoyi, Kampa

    Real world (side story)

    The Grudge (main quest)

    +Yinkong, Tengyi, Ming Yanwei

    -Xuan, Ming Yanwei

    The Mummy (main quest 1st in) (2 team battle)

    +Honglu, Heng

    -Tengyi, Zero

    Final Destination (main quest)

    +Wang Xia

    -Wang Xia, Jie

    Alien 4 (main quest)

    +Chen Xiao

    Resident Evil 2 (main quest 1st in) (The end of first half) (2 team battle)

    -Lan, YinKong, Xiao, HongLu, Zhang Heng

     

    (Second half of story)

    The Mummy 2 (side quest 2nd in)

    +Xuan, Kampa, Xia

    Jurassic park (main quest)

    +luo Gando

    -luo Gando

    The Mummy 2 (with JoJo's Bizarre Adventure story) (side quest 3rd in)

    +Lan, Zero

    Starship Troopers (main quest) (3 team battle)

    +luo Gando

    Resident Evil 2 (side quest 2nd in)

    +Yinkong, Heng, xiao

    The Lord of the Rings (main quest) (5 team battle)

    Transformers (main quest)

    +Tengyi, HongLu

    -Luo Gando

    a Nightmare on Elm Street 3 (main quest)

    + a new character

    *paralyzed: Lan, Kampa, Yinkong, HongLu

    -Zheng

    The Mummy 2 (original story/not related to movie) (side quest 4th in)

    + Yingkong, Zheng, Ming Yanwei

    *paralyzed: Lan, Kampa, HongLu

    Independence Day (main quest) (2 team battle)

    + Imhotep, Anck-su-namun (character from the Mummy), a new character, Hong Lu

    *paralyzed: Lan, Kampa

    Edward Speleers (main quest)

    *paralyzed: Lan, Kampa

    The Perfect Storm (main quest) (2 team battle)

    +Lan, Kampa

    Resident Evil 3 (main quest) (All team battle) (The last battle) (End of the book)

    Note: + : first introduced, revived, or recover from paralyzed

              - : dead

              * : paralyzed (due to the a Nightmare on Elm steeet 3 world)

    information from wikipedia : https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/無限恐怖 

                                  Plus, I have read the whole book (original version) =]

  • thanks. surpised that the author actually killed zheng (again).

    on another note, the chinese titles for some of these are very different from the english. so much so that neither google nor bing could link them.
  • The novel ended with all of them died?! Can you please clarify?

  • Vexram said:
    thanks. surpised that the author actually killed zheng (again).

    on another note, the chinese titles for some of these are very different from the english. so much so that neither google nor bing could link them.
    The chinese title is actually not the movie's orignal name, so, this makes it real hard to translate lol.  
  • Chosen said: The novel ended with all of them died?! Can you please clarify?


    No. they are not all die at the end.

    More accurately is Zheng and 2 other teammate who join at the very last movie are alive after the final battle. They are still not appear in the translated version so I don’t know how to call them lol. And the other like Lan, Yinkong, Zero, Kampa… are all died =[ . but the whole series of Terror Infinity should have 3 books and I hope they would be all revived after.

    I


  • benny3946 said:
    Chosen said: The novel ended with all of them died?! Can you please clarify?


    No. they are not all die at the end.

    More accurately is Zheng and 2 other teammate who join at the very last movie are alive after the final battle. They are still not appear in the translated version so I don’t know how to call them lol. And the other like Lan, Yinkong, Zero, Kampa… are all died =[ . but the whole series of Terror Infinity should have 3 books and I hope they would be all revived after.

    I


    Aha, thanks for clarifying and i hope you make a summary or something for book 2.
  • How would they be revived? Doesn't the book only give them 1 revival per person? 
  • Can anyone give some info on future enhancements and items?
  • How would they be revived? Doesn't the book only give them 1 revival per person? 
    there's gotta be more than 1 item for that. i mean you can even buy a cross that insta-revives you, so there has to be more than 1 resurrection item a person could get/buy. all it means is that the book of amun-ra can't be used on them anymore. (or they can make another book of amun-ra and boom revive them that way.)
  • Hmm the crosses involve pre paying and they never seem to have enough points. Also how the hell would they duplicate Amun-ra?
  • Hmm the crosses involve pre paying and they never seem to have enough points. Also how the hell would they duplicate Amun-ra?
    well, seems like anything or almost anything is possible, so as long as they know how to make the spells and such, creating a ressurection item should be possible. also i wasn't saying they could use the crosses, i was saying that since the crosses exist, that means other methods of reviving people is possible.
  • Hmmm... Well I would like to say plot armour time but author might have set something up by the time they get to the end
Sign In or Register to comment.