Martial Peak

Might have missed it (if so disregard this read), but is anyone else reading this?

Was wondering who MC is interested in, as it's tagged romance leaving either Mu Er or the veil girl that stalks him a lot.

Does he ever get out of being a trial member also?
«1

Comments

  • edited January 2016
    Nah I think its his "Elder Sister" Xia girl? Who always stalks him. For him it was love at first sight; for her because she constantly stalks him or monitor him.
  • Aww poor Mu Er... I thought as much though. What's her power level btw? I know she's leagues stronger than the MC, but I don't think it ever told us, and what sect does she belong to?
  • What about Su Yan? I hope he thaws her heart and something develops between them, that would be cute.
  • Hell so far its like 4 flags for females. The twin like sisters, Su Yan, and the Elder Sister. 
  • I hope they keep MC and Su Yan together, can't wait to see what new powers/techniques he gets too.
  • Taryn said:
    I hope they keep MC and Su Yan together, can't wait to see what new powers/techniques he gets too.

    Don't worry! because before the MC and Su Yan get together.....The MC already bang her lol

    sorry for my bad grammar.
  • What is going to happen between mc and the sort of twins which are sisters will they join his harem?

  • edited February 2016
    kidan1310 said:
    What is going to happen between mc and the sort of twins which are sisters will they join his harem?

    sorry to disappointed you...they're not in the harem...
    (there're a lot of girl fall for him thought but he only take 4 girls damn it)
  • Bailee said:
    Might have missed it (if so disregard this read), but is anyone else reading this?

    Was wondering who MC is interested in, as it's tagged romance leaving either Mu Er or the veil girl that stalks him a lot.

    Does he ever get out of being a trial member also?
    Yep there a romance between the veil girl and Yang Kai (MC)...

    yes he get out from being a trail member.
  • Got dammit I was hoping he get the twin like girls. 
  • bonifide said:
    Got dammit I was hoping he get the twin like girls. 
    As the story goes on, they're pretty much a minor character. 
  • Fafanir said:
    bonifide said:
    Got dammit I was hoping he get the twin like girls. 
    As the story goes on, they're pretty much a minor character. 

    So I assume you read the raws?spoiler pls?
  • Nameless said:

    So I assume you read the raws?spoiler pls?
    what do you want to know? i already catch up to the last raw update.
  • what do you want to know? i already catch up to the last raw update.
    1) His progression speed. (Hopefully with some chapter ranges)
    2) Whats up with the book? Whats revealed from the other pages.
    3) His position in the Sky tower and how he got there? Official disciple? In translated chapters he just became a ordinary disciple instead of trial disciple.
    4) Significant events in order of when they happened. Some badass moments
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • edited February 2016
    what do you want to know? i already catch up to the last raw update.
    1) His progression speed. (Hopefully with some chapter ranges)
    2) Whats up with the book? Whats revealed from the other pages.
    3) His position in the Sky tower and how he got there? Official disciple? In translated chapters he just became a ordinary disciple instead of trial disciple.
    4) Significant events in order of when they happened. Some badass moments
    1) if you talk about the chapter maybe around 20 or 30 he will breakthrough... (Note: His progression speed will be slower when he get to a higher rank.)
    2) i don't know what you mean.??
    3) He become a core disciple in Sky Tower.
    4) if you say some badass moments, it probably when he crash some young master and there bodyguard from other powerful families and make them kiss his foot and ask for forgive lol.
     The MC came from the most powerful families in that mainland.


  • Fafanir said:

    2) i don't know what you mean.??
     The MC came from the most powerful families in that mainland.
    The Black Book that he got the skeleton and his training methods from

    From the most powerful family? Whats he doing in Sky Tower then?
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • edited February 2016
    Fafanir said:
    Taryn said:
    I hope they keep MC and Su Yan together, can't wait to see what new powers/techniques he gets too.

    Don't worry! because before the MC and Su Yan get together.....The MC already bang her lol

    sorry for my bad grammar.
    She's in the harem? Yesss
    Thanks so much for the spoiler!!
    bonifide said:
    Got dammit I was hoping he get the twin like girls. 
    Yeah I was hoping he would like the younger one at least, but I'm happy that Su Yan is in the harem at least.
    Fafanir said:
    kidan1310 said:
    What is going to happen between mc and the sort of twins which are sisters will they join his harem?

    sorry to disappointed you...they're not in the harem...
    (there're a lot of girl fall for him thought but he only take 4 girls damn it)

    Who are the other two?

  • Fafanir said:

    2) i don't know what you mean.??
     The MC came from the most powerful families in that mainland.
    The Black Book that he got the skeleton and his training methods from

    From the most powerful family? Whats he doing in Sky Tower then?
    The Black Book and the skeleton are coming from the Evil God in the other mainland.

    In Yang clan, the younger generation need to go outside wander or join other sect ( to steal their secret art etc.) for 10 or 15 years (i forgot.) and cannot reveal their identity to other ppl before they get call back from the clan.
  • edited February 2016
    Bailee said:

    Fafanir said:
    kidan1310 said:
    What is going to happen between mc and the sort of twins which are sisters will they join his harem?

    sorry to disappointed you...they're not in the harem...
    (there're a lot of girl fall for him thought but he only take 4 girls damn it)

    Who are the other two?

    Su Yan, the veil girl, the demon queen, and the daughter of the merchant ( she appearing late in the story ).
    He's bang them all >:)


  • Fafanir said:
    Bailee said:

    Fafanir said:
    kidan1310 said:
    What is going to happen between mc and the sort of twins which are sisters will they join his harem?

    sorry to disappointed you...they're not in the harem...
    (there're a lot of girl fall for him thought but he only take 4 girls damn it)

    Who are the other two?

    Su Yan, the veil girl, the demon queen, and the daughter of the merchant ( she appearing late in the story ).
    He's bang them all image:)" alt=">:)" height="20" />


    Thanks so much! : )
  • Fafanir said:

    The Black Book and the skeleton are coming from the Evil God in the other mainland.
    But what does he receive from the later pages?
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • Fafanir said:

    The Black Book and the skeleton are coming from the Evil God in the other mainland.
    But what does he receive from the later pages?
    The later pages told him to go medicine valley to become the pill master and he got a juice or water like medicine to help him progress fast in cultivation.
  • So su and the girl in the tree arent the same person? Thats way more confusing now ffs 
  • What chapter does he bang su yan and when do thdy properly get together? Same for the other 3 girls. Also how many others are interested in the MC? Any that have been shown yet?
  • So su and the girl in the tree arent the same person? Thats way more confusing now ffs 
      completely different person.
    What chapter does he bang su yan and when do thdy properly get together? Same for the other 3 girls. Also how many others are interested in the MC? Any that have been shown yet?
    1) probably around 160+ chapters, i cannot remember it correctly. He bang Su Yan when they inherent of dragon and phoenix (double repair). At that time, they didn't have much feeling for each other, but the situation compel them to have sex lol. After that they often did it without anyone know about it.
    2) They get together. ( after the Yang Kai practice to high ranking)
    3) Yes, same for the other 4 girls. ( MC have 4 members in his harem.)
    Su Yan: she already appear in the translated chapter. she's the first love interest on MC.
    the veil girl: she always stalking the MC because of her duty. she started to have feeling for MC after they came back from getting something ( i forgot what it is) to help her. second love interest.
    Demons queen:  she meet MC when he was chasing down and help him. third love interest.
    Merchant girl: she meet  MC during her practice in fairly land ( she appear when the MC get out of the mainland and go to starry sky.) she come from a powerful family. forth love interest.
    4) Many girls that interest in him that i forgot to count, but some have potential to be MC harem, so i don't know that in the future they will get a chance or not ( twin girl maybe yes maybe ). the web novel still on going.
    5) only Su Yan, twin girls, and the veil girl.
  • ^Thanks for the spoilers!!
  • Oh I thought the novel was complete. Thanks very much for the spoilers. I assume that were you are at the twin girls are both interested in him even if they are minor characters?
  • edited February 2016
    Oh I thought the novel was complete. Thanks very much for the spoilers. I assume that were you are at the twin girls are both interested in him even if they are minor characters?
    Yes the novel still on going. The twin girls, they're fall in love with him, but they think that their practice is too low rank to MC. Now they try to catch up with the MC, but it's not an easy matter. Also, the MC have a good impression toward them because the twin girls help him oppose some powerful family without thinking about the consequence. So, there maybe a chance for them join his harem. However, for now, he too busy promote his rank and now he still find a way to come back at his past star. (he's now in the high mainland. Current Raw chapter.)

  • So what did he do to make them fall for him? When or has he got revenge on the old man and his grandson from their sect for trying to kill him? Has he had sex with all of his harm or anyone else or has Su Yan been the only one so far?
  • Kind of weird she inherited the phoenix or dragon. Makes since for our MC for phoenix since he uses fire type yang energy. I can't recall a dragon ever using cold. I figured it would be the Veil girl or something. 
Sign In or Register to comment.