Otherworldly Evil Monarch ~ Yìshì Xié Jūn ~ 异世邪君 (Spoiler Thread)

1246712

Comments

  • edited February 2016
    woyy lady fifth, shut ur mouth. Has peka ever insult u here or somewhere else? Has peka ever said that Gao whatever his name has no right to translate OEM? If u dont like his work, dont read it u punk! And I dont read it either, but i have never insult his work. Dont act almighty here, and control ur mouth.
    There's an unwritten rule between translators that if they are already translating a novel then other translators can't translate it. I call it

    hypocrisy and money talks.

    From the start, they should ask the permission from the author of the novel if they want to translate.

    P.S. There is a lot of handsome readers here :D

  • Ur the biggest one. U read the novels, but say the TLs are rude. If u thik that, then don't read them.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • Ur the biggest one.
    Thank you
  • aoussa said:
    Peaka's trranslation is fine much better than waiting god knows how match for Gaochao  to reach current arc with his 2-3 chapters per week, besides Little Shanks took 8 hours for that chapter if Peaka done the same he can probably get a much better quality.
    I concur. Why is this Lord Fifth pushing for Gaochao when he's this slow and translating from the beginning? When the hell will he catch up with the current translation? Stupid Lord Fifth
    ------------------------------------- CUT --------------------------------
    I just hate people who can't appreciate someone's hard work. 
    ------------------------------------- CUT --------------------------------
    LMAO you're mad like a little bitch because people 'didnt appreciate someone's hard work'.
    but you talk shit about other guy's translation.
    Not sure whether you are stupid or idiot :smile: 

    There are people who prefer slower speed but 'perfect' translation.
    But there are others who prefer faster translation, even though not so 'perfect'.
    I for one dont read any novel with slow translation speed.
    Am I an ungrateful bastard? nope. I dont talk shit about the translator's effort.
    But I just dont read novel with slow translation speed because with that pace it takes 5-10 years to finish the novel.
    And I dont plan on reading certain novel for over 5 years.
  • Why did the original translator dropped Otherworldly Evil Monarch? Because of racism within the story?? TBH, I also prefer faster translation but I can't complain about it even if sometimes I donate. Only choice is to learn chinese. Why didn't my country implement chinese language as one of the subjects in school back then? Tssk!


  • aoussa said:
    Peaka's trranslation is fine much better than waiting god knows how match for Gaochao  to reach current arc with his 2-3 chapters per week, besides Little Shanks took 8 hours for that chapter if Peaka done the same he can probably get a much better quality.
    I concur. Why is this Lord Fifth pushing for Gaochao when he's this slow and translating from the beginning? When the hell will he catch up with the current translation? Stupid Lord Fifth
    ------------------------------------- CUT --------------------------------
    I just hate people who can't appreciate someone's hard work. 
    ------------------------------------- CUT --------------------------------
    LMAO you're mad like a little bitch because people 'didnt appreciate someone's hard work'.
    but you talk shit about other guy's translation.
    Not sure whether you are stupid or idiot :smile: 

    There are people who prefer slower speed but 'perfect' translation.
    But there are others who prefer faster translation, even though not so 'perfect'.
    I for one dont read any novel with slow translation speed.
    Am I an ungrateful bastard? nope. I dont talk shit about the translator's effort.
    But I just dont read novel with slow translation speed because with that pace it takes 5-10 years to finish the novel.
    And I dont plan on reading certain novel for over 5 years.
    Lol, be grateful that u even get to read the TLs, but u have to complain about it. Besides, I already apologized for that, u know, so shut up. Not only that, TLers do get faster and someone actually told me something interesting that will be released very soon that will shut u complaining "fans" up a bit.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • can we stick to the spoilers? damn.
  • Holy shit this thread got derailed quick. Someone call Keemstar already.
  • Alright can someone spoil me how MC and his harem relationship develops? Also how does he deal with the emperor and the ones behind his families misfortune before MC got sent there in detail?
  • Lo, FatPanda here. I'm the editor for Gaochao. To learn about a development  that will hopefully "appease" the fans, check the site in the next few hours.
  • Wow, great news! Congratz, FatPanda, may the force be with you and all that jazz!
  • LOL this is first time for me to see this kind of debating on translation works,, that means this novel is really really good.

  • anlie said:
    LOL this is first time for me to see this kind of debating on translation works,, that means this novel is really really good.

    Reminds of the good old days when you had more than one group translate a manga. lol. Yeah I'm not some grammar nazi. If I can understand the basic and its in good sentences I'm good. Now if that shit is on MTL level now thats when I complain.

    Ne wayz back to the spoilers so far I like the author other work more than this. Even though it seems like both of them have more talking than action.
  • that one moment when people are arguing for no reason like against lord fifth were they are like "your an asshole stop being a bully" when what lord fifth is doing is trying to "encourage" the translator but you know just ignore that part out and keep talking about some other shit like the fifth lord being and asshole or something as if you know what your talking about 
    *this was for the people arguing in the forums like a little bitch
  • Retranslation again. 7 month later will catchup to current. Guess gonna put on hold for this novel. Already donate in previous translation not gonna donate again for chapters that i already read.

    So, since jun moxie gonna spar with sister in law, thus he has any chance of winning?  Since most people does not know what his current strenght. Or he gonna simply conceal his strenght?
  • Retranslation again. 7 month later will catchup to current. Guess gonna put on hold for this novel. Already donate in previous translation not gonna donate again for chapters that i already read.

    So, since jun moxie gonna spar with sister in law, thus he has any chance of winning?  Since most people does not know what his current strenght. Or he gonna simply conceal his strenght?
    You can donate for Ch 82+ as well. 
  • Can you please stop all this drama?
  • How does mc and duan girl get together...
    Plz explain in detail...
  • A bit out of the topic, but what i like is the way the author give the character more darker but funny in TTNH and evil monarch. And of course the most epic sentence ive read till now is when junxie drink his wine...

    This cup I toast to those I’ve killed in my past life. Forgive me, for there is no chance for you to have revenge. Gulp!

    This cup I toast to those whose life I will take in my new life. Forgive me, for you are fated to die by my hands. Cheers!”

    Smh....

  • Who killed the original Jun Moxie? Just remembered that he got killed but am curious who killed him.
  • Nabcake said:
    Who killed the original Jun Moxie? Just remembered that he got killed but am curious who killed him.
    It's said that an assassin killed him.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • Yea but who and why :p
  • it didnt say they killed him its just when an orginaztion of country m was stealing a nation treasure of country z he fought to get that treasure back so when he killed his way in he found the treasure and somehow blood binded it and he couldnt move and he was hearing people coming 
  • SPWJin said:
    it didnt say they killed him its just when an orginaztion of country m was stealing a nation treasure of country z he fought to get that treasure back so when he killed his way in he found the treasure and somehow blood binded it and he couldnt move and he was hearing people coming 
    Not the MC the original Jun Moxie, the debauchee, the useless guy who got assassinated in his sleep.
  • When will his troop's test begin?
  • Nabcake said:
    SPWJin said:
    it didnt say they killed him its just when an orginaztion of country m was stealing a nation treasure of country z he fought to get that treasure back so when he killed his way in he found the treasure and somehow blood binded it and he couldnt move and he was hearing people coming 
    Not the MC the original Jun Moxie, the debauchee, the useless guy who got assassinated in his sleep.
    oh well he actually died in his sleep cause he fell off the bed
  • SPWJin said:
    Nabcake said:
    SPWJin said:
    it didnt say they killed him its just when an orginaztion of country m was stealing a nation treasure of country z he fought to get that treasure back so when he killed his way in he found the treasure and somehow blood binded it and he couldnt move and he was hearing people coming 
    Not the MC the original Jun Moxie, the debauchee, the useless guy who got assassinated in his sleep.
    oh well he actually died in his sleep cause he fell off the bed
    No that was what he thought at first, but Jun Moxie's granpa placed some sort of formation or something which should had protected him from most harm but it got broken by someone and Jun Moxie just died like that with the official excuse being "he fell from the bed and died". Which is why I am curious as to who did it.
  • Ok I have read up to 164 in the Machine translations, and I am a bit pissed.  I need some action to keep reading this, after 164 chapters, he has been in three fights, and so far his sister in law his whooped his ass more times than that.  What is the point of fast growth and becoming OP, if all you do talk about wine?
  • Nabcake said:
    Who killed the original Jun Moxie? Just remembered that he got killed but am curious who killed him.
    The emperor might ordered the assassination just like how he ordered the assassination of mc's father, brother and uncle. Grandpa has became stupid because of loyalty.
Sign In or Register to comment.