CSG Spoilers (chaotic sword god)

Comments

• Wait so tiger just disappears after he gets attacked by the heaven saints? Or after the war?
  • Nabcake said:

Wait so tiger just disappears after he gets attacked by the heaven saints? Or after the war?

Its found by a monkey king and when the MC recuperates he tracks it down and gets tons of gifts from the monkey king after the cub tells him the MC has been protecting it. All of this is before the war btw.
  • so.... was the only purpose of the tiger cub a cop-out for the author to destroy the MC's sword? does it really play no other role than that?

also, does the MC ever have an animal companion like most stories or not? i only ask this because the author seems to play around with this idea here and there but can't seem to make a final decision.
  • the tiger gets him in more trouble later on 
  • Vexram said:

so.... was the only purpose of the tiger cub a cop-out for the author to destroy the MC's sword? does it really play no other role than that?

also, does the MC ever have an animal companion like most stories or not? i only ask this because the author seems to play around with this idea here and there but can't seem to make a final decision.

??? The tiger was never the reason the MC lost his sword lel... and yes, the tiger is his companion as well as a snake that he makes a contract with
  • Madness said:

Vexram said:

so.... was the only purpose of the tiger cub a cop-out for the author to destroy the MC's sword? does it really play no other role than that?

??? The tiger was never the reason the MC lost his sword lel... and yes, the tiger is his companion as well as a snake that he makes a contract with
    ok. people put around 4 or so spoilers saying people hunting for the tiger cub were the ones to break his sword so i was just goin with that. but if it wasn't them then who was it? and if it's those 2 families, how did they manage to find him?
  • Madness said:

kidan1310 said:

So
    can someone give summaries about that arc what led to his sword being
    broken what happen after and the revenge against the guy who broke his
    sword and nearly killed?
    And I wondering if he never had the sword broke would he had ever had a chance to use the chaotic power?

While he was in the mercenary(?) city tournament, he killed two young
    masters of different clans and stole the precious weapons, after the
    tournament, some of the elders of the clans went to JC to try and
    convince him to hand over the weapons, since in that city it is
    forbidden to attack anyone (The elders of mercenary city are at least
    Saint Ruler, some of them Saint Emperor) 

At this
    point, JC was at the Earth Saint Master level and could barely compete
    with a Heavenly Saint Master, JC manages to escape the city by
    disguising himself, a bit later he comes across a lvl 7 magical beast
    that asks him to take care of her cub and he agrees, problem is that
    there were also many other people that wanted to cub but couldn't
    because the mother was too powerful. JC takes the cub and they realize
    who he is after he uses the purple/green energy. The rumors spread and
    the two clans sent 4 Heavenly Saint Masters each (8 in total) to take
    care of JC.

JC gets found by them and since he can't escape he just fights them, he managed to kill 2 before being seriously injured...

Fast
    forward a couple hundred chapters, JC is once again in mercenary city,
    the clans find out and their ancestors go to JC to try and convince him,
    at this point JC is a Heavenly Saint Master and he of course refuses,
    he can't escape the same way since the ancestors used a skill that lets
    them track JC.

JC meets a spirit that tells him
    to fight in mercenary city and he does, everyone is waiting for JC to
    get killed by the elders of the city but nothing happens, so the
    ancestor of one of the clans attacks him and gets killed as soon as he
    does, the other ancestor runs away.. a bit later the spirit takes JC to a
    place that has tons of energy for JC to absorb, which lets him finally
    use Chaos energy, he is still at the Heavenly Saint Master level but can
    go even with a Saint Ruler, so he just goes out of the city and goes to
    find the other clan ancestor.

They fight
    and the other guy realizes that they won't be able to kill each other
    and proposes to JC to just stop and they can be even. JC of course says
    "Hell no, I am still 23 years old and one day i will reach Saint
    Emperor" then JC tells the ancestor that he can either submit to him or
    he kills the whole clan, the ancestor finally submits to him and at the
    point where I'm at he's loyal to JC and the mercenary group that JC made

come on people at least bother to search the last few pages before asking,this quote was on the page before this one
    ; before the fight mc put the cub in the a tree ,afterwards because the mc been missing for sometime he walks 
  • Who is that monkey king and why does it help the cub? Does the cub go with the Mc and what other trouble does it cause to the Mc? Also what is that contracted snake?
  • souldz25 said:

Madness said:

kidan1310 said:

So
    can someone give summaries about that arc what led to his sword being
    broken what happen after and the revenge against the guy who broke his
    sword and nearly killed?
    And I wondering if he never had the sword broke would he had ever had a chance to use the chaotic power?

While he was in the mercenary(?) city tournament, he killed two young
    masters of different clans and stole the precious weapons, after the
    tournament, some of the elders of the clans went to JC to try and
    convince him to hand over the weapons, since in that city it is
    forbidden to attack anyone (The elders of mercenary city are at least
    Saint Ruler, some of them Saint Emperor) 

At this
    point, JC was at the Earth Saint Master level and could barely compete
    with a Heavenly Saint Master, JC manages to escape the city by
    disguising himself, a bit later he comes across a lvl 7 magical beast
    that asks him to take care of her cub and he agrees, problem is that
    there were also many other people that wanted to cub but couldn't
    because the mother was too powerful. JC takes the cub and they realize
    who he is after he uses the purple/green energy. The rumors spread and
    the two clans sent 4 Heavenly Saint Masters each (8 in total) to take
    care of JC.

JC gets found by them and since he can't escape he just fights them, he managed to kill 2 before being seriously injured...

Fast
    forward a couple hundred chapters, JC is once again in mercenary city,
    the clans find out and their ancestors go to JC to try and convince him,
    at this point JC is a Heavenly Saint Master and he of course refuses,
    he can't escape the same way since the ancestors used a skill that lets
    them track JC.

JC meets a spirit that tells him
    to fight in mercenary city and he does, everyone is waiting for JC to
    get killed by the elders of the city but nothing happens, so the
    ancestor of one of the clans attacks him and gets killed as soon as he
    does, the other ancestor runs away.. a bit later the spirit takes JC to a
    place that has tons of energy for JC to absorb, which lets him finally
    use Chaos energy, he is still at the Heavenly Saint Master level but can
    go even with a Saint Ruler, so he just goes out of the city and goes to
    find the other clan ancestor.

They fight
    and the other guy realizes that they won't be able to kill each other
    and proposes to JC to just stop and they can be even. JC of course says
    "Hell no, I am still 23 years old and one day i will reach Saint
    Emperor" then JC tells the ancestor that he can either submit to him or
    he kills the whole clan, the ancestor finally submits to him and at the
    point where I'm at he's loyal to JC and the mercenary group that JC made

come on people at least bother to search the last few pages before asking,this quote was on the page before this one
    ; before the fight mc put the cub in the a tree ,afterwards because the mc been missing for sometime he walks 

so my statement stands. the tiger cub is there just to trouble the MC and give the author a way out to destroy his saint weapon. i knew i'd read the damn spoiler's right.
  • Nabcake said:

Who is that monkey king and why does it help the cub? Does the cub go with the Mc and what other trouble does it cause to the Mc? Also what is that contracted snake?

it just a class 7 beast ,he helps the cub because he knows his mother/because the cub is a "god beast" and the same type of species of an old ruler of the beasts
    yes it does goes with mc, @ one time 8/9 class beasts +saint king+saint emperor goes after the mc for the cub
    he made a contract with a snake(class 7) to follow him for 10 years by giving him the body of another snake(that snake the give him immunity i think )
    Vexram said:

so my statement stands. the tiger cub is there just to trouble the MC and give the author a way out to destroy his saint weapon. i knew i'd read the damn spoiler's right.

you said you have read that the mc get his saint sword destroyed because of cub which isn't true ,the mc was found because of the cub trouble ,he saint sword get destroyed because he didn't want to give back the "rulers armaments"of those clans
  • so, how does the fact that the tiger cub causes the people to find him, NOT make it the cause of the MC losing his saint weapon? but whatever, if it wasn't the tiger cub it would have been something else.
  • Tiger Cub is a saint/god beast, who after growing up will become very powerful. MC will always get in a lot of trouble because of it. The present King of Beasts wants to seize and occupy its body. The human's 10 protection families either wants to kill it (to eliminate a potential future threat to humanity) , or some wants to tame it forcefully to get a future super goon.

After growing up the Tiger cub become the king of beastly mainland. He will later on change to human form, a little boy. Its a pity that its character is not developed properly. 
  • Besides the Tian Yun Continent and beast continent are there other continents or higher planes/worlds?
    There are two more mainlands one where War-God clans live and another is northern icefields (this may or may not be a mainland). As for higher planes, there have been two mentioned so far - Saint and Paradise. It is not mentioned whether they are in same level or different level. Currently MC has just ascended to Saint. 
  • whats the name of the tiger....is it besse??
  • edited February 2016
    Vexram said:
    so, how does the fact that the tiger cub causes the people to find him, NOT make it the cause of the MC losing his saint weapon? but whatever, if it wasn't the tiger cub it would have been something else.
    "he saint sword get destroyed because he didn't want to give back the "rulers armaments"of those clans "
    There are two more mainlands one where War-God clans live and another is northern icefields (this may or may not be a mainland). As for higher planes, there have been two mentioned so far - Saint and Paradise. It is not mentioned whether they are in same level or different level. Currently MC has just ascended to Saint. 
    +
    there's is also where the sea race live
    ralphx32 said:
    whats the name of the tiger....is it besse??
    not that's the snake name ,i'm not sure what it's name,you know mlt  butcher names i think it's "small white tiger" Xiao something

• souldz25 said:
    Vexram said:
    so, how does the fact that the tiger cub causes the people to find him, NOT make it the cause of the MC losing his saint weapon? but whatever, if it wasn't the tiger cub it would have been something else.
    "he saint sword get destroyed because he didn't want to give back the "rulers armaments"of those clans "
    +
    there's is also where the sea race live
    ralphx32 said:
    whats the name of the tiger....is it besse??
    not that's the snake name ,i'm not sure what it's name,you know mlt  butcher names i think it's "small white tiger" Xiao something

Xiao Bai
  • Nabcake said:
    So he jumps to heaven saint master soon after he gets the chaos body? What does he do before he goes back home after he becomes a heaven saint master?
    MC doesn't become a heavenly saint master. he has the power to control the world energy same as the heavenly saint masters so he is mistaken as one. unlike other people he can control all 6 elements. he loses the energy of saint and relies on purple and blue lights before he acquires chaos energy.

• Vexram said:
    Madness said:

kidan1310 said:

So can someone give summaries about that arc what led to his sword being broken what happen after and the revenge against the guy who broke his sword and nearly killed?

While he was in the mercenary(?) city tournament, he killed two young masters of different clans and stole the precious weapons, after the tournament, some of the elders of the clans went to JC to try and convince him to hand over the weapons, since in that city it is forbidden to attack anyone (The elders of mercenary city are at least Saint Ruler, some of them Saint Emperor) 

At this point, JC was at the Earth Saint Master level and could barely compete with a Heavenly Saint Master, JC manages to escape the city by disguising himself, a bit later he comes across a lvl 7 magical beast that asks him to take care of her cub and he agrees, problem is that there were also many other people that wanted to cub but couldn't because the mother was too powerful. JC takes the cub and they realize who he is after he uses the purple/green energy. The rumors spread and the two clans sent 4 Heavenly Saint Masters each (8 in total) to take care of JC.

Fast forward a couple hundred chapters, JC is once again in mercenary city, the clans find out and their ancestors go to JC to try and convince him, at this point JC is a Heavenly Saint Master and he of course refuses, he can't escape the same way since the ancestors used a skill that lets them track JC.

JC meets a spirit that tells him to fight in mercenary city and he does, everyone is waiting for JC to get killed by the elders of the city but nothing happens, so the ancestor of one of the clans attacks him and gets killed as soon as he does, the other ancestor runs away.. a bit later the spirit takes JC to a place that has tons of energy for JC to absorb, which lets him finally use Chaos energy, he is still at the Heavenly Saint Master level but can go even with a Saint Ruler, so he just goes out of the city and goes to find the other clan ancestor.

They fight and the other guy realizes that they won't be able to kill each other and proposes to JC to just stop and they can be even. JC of course says "Hell no, I am still 23 years old and one day i will reach Saint Emperor" then JC tells the ancestor that he can either submit to him or he kills the whole clan, the ancestor finally submits to him and at the point where I'm at he's loyal to JC and the mercenary group that JC made

Not really. the tiger cub is a divine beast just like bebe from coiling dragon. In the ancient times, there was another divine tiger which had reached a boundary beyond saint emperor. That's why, everyone wants to obtain this tiger cuz it will reach beyond emperor too.
    Spoiler: The mercenary city's creator Mo tianyun was actually the human form of the ancient divine tiger. he managed to fool both the humans and the beasts into thinking they were 2 different people.

• edited February 2016

Besides the Tian Yun Continent and beast continent are there other continents or higher planes/worlds?
    Saint and paradise are 2 different worlds that r connected to each other and are enemies. MC's purple blue sword comes from paradise.
  • Harem Spoilers up to Chapter 1100

HAREM:

Solunar Bow Girl

He has sex with the Solunar Bow Girl in order to save her from a seal which was put into her brain that could have caused her to die. In the MTL she is called Huang Luan. Jian Chen loves this girl.

Qin Heavenly Enchantress

Also has sex with her in order to save both of their lives. She ends up becoming pregnant and gives birth to his child which has the body of Chaos (the most powerful type of energy in the universe. Only three are known to have appeared.) Jian Chen seems to show affection for this girl.

Yue Yue (Gesun Kingdom Princess)

The only girl Jian Chen hasn't had sex with so far. But Jian Chen loves this girl.

Imagine . Creativity

Check out my website - Aurora Novels

Writing a novel - Reaching The Stars
  • edited February 2016
    Haha, the importance of banging his harem is pretty prominent in this thread >.>
    I'm kinda interested in his relationship with the Heavenly Enchantress.
    After the deed is done between her and Jian Chen and after she gives birth to his son, does she still have anything against him?
    Does she know why the deed needs to be done and that it saved their lives?
    Did she eventually fall in love with Jian Chen?
    Its kinda sad if they had a child but the mother has no feelings for the father... I kinda like her best among his harem...
  • edited February 2016
    deathcoy said:
    Haha, the importance of banging his harem is pretty prominent in this thread >.>
    After the deed is done between her and Jian Chen and after she gives birth to his son, does she still have anything against him?
    Its kinda sad if they had a child but the mother has no feelings for the father... I kinda like her best among his harem...
    SPOILER
    From what I've read so far, she's still pretty distant but gradually opening up towards Jian Chen. When the son was born the Heavenly Enchantress (HE) kept it a secret from Jian Chen for five years. Within this five years HE lied to the son that he didn't have a father and he was instead picked up on the streets as an orphan. However after the five year period, the child couldn't cultivate since his Saint Force was empty. Seeking for help, she looks for Radiant Saints which leads her to Jian Chen. This is when Jian Chen finds out that he has a son. But unlike what HE thought previously about the son not having any Saint Force, Jian Chen discovers that the son has a special body - Chaos Body.
    During these events, HE is shown to show affection towards Kyril, but is still quite cold. When Jian Chen encounters trouble, HE comes in and helps him.

Basically Jian Chen and HE enter some ancient tomb where Mo Tianyun's soul resides. In this tomb, Jian Chen and HE are transported to a different space filled with a type of energy (Yin energy I believe.) With his Chaos body, Jian Chen is able to withstand the energy, but since there is too much of it, if he absorbs anymore he might explode. As for HE, the Yin energy is too much for her to bare and she ends up freezing (I think). So Jian Chen can die from exploding and HE can freeze to death. Thus the two spirits within Jian Chen say that if he wants to counteract the enrgy within their bodies, they have to have sex in order for the energy to mix and neutralise - Yang energy from Jian Chen and Yin energy from HE.
    Jian Chen gets a power up and HE benefits from the Yang energy due to Jian Chen's Chaos body.

Haven't reached that far yet, but she does show some affection, etc. saving his life. By the way things are going, I'm pretty sure she's gonna end up falling for him.

Imagine . Creativity

• Imagine . Creativity

• edited February 2016
    Does mc get together with the girl he saw bathing naked.
  • Does mc get together with the girl he saw bathing naked.
    Yes, that would be the Solunar Bow Girl (Huang Luan in MTL). After she leaves him after the Mercenary King arc, they don't see each other for a year (I think, might be several years.) During this time, the girl has mixed feelings about Jian Chen, as in she misses him, but doesn't know if it is love. When they finally re-unite, the girl realizes that she does indeed love him. Jian Chen also realizes that he may have feelings for her since he was angered by the arranged marriage the girl's parents set up, which he of course broke immediately. After that, there were some kissing scenes.
    Imagine . Creativity

• Does mc get together with the girl he saw bathing naked.
    ya that's the bow girl :P
  • I so wish Tianmu Ling would also join the harem. Pretty much enjoy the banter and teasing between Big Sister Tianmu Ling and Lil sister Huang Luan, its just golden!!

Btw, what happens to the Winged Tiger cub's mother? I thought JC promised to save her too but from spoilers she suddenly disappears from the picture...
  • deathcoy said:
    I so wish Tianmu Ling would also join the harem. Pretty much enjoy the banter and teasing between Big Sister Tianmu Ling and Lil sister Huang Luan, its just golden!!

Btw, what happens to the Winged Tiger cub's mother? I thought JC promised to save her too but from spoilers she suddenly disappears from the picture...
    Jian Chen does save her when he becomes a Seventh Step Radiant Saint.
    Imagine . Creativity

• deathcoy said:
    During the invasion arc, while everyone was at their wit's end, JC came up with the last resort and discussed with the baby momma to go and absorb the energy from the Yin and Yang stone in the underwater world in order to power up and resolve the crisis. The baby momma was in a dilemma because she was still confused with the relationship with JC and because of the fact that they had to have sex in order to absorb the energy. She finally decides to agree with the plan and they both leave together for nearly two decades. During the time they were training together, she eventually comes around to loving JC although she almost never shows it. She do however show a tiny bit when their son asked JC when they could go back to JC's hometown and officially get introduced to the grandparents. JC told the baby momma to go back and meet the parents with them to which she nodded and JC showing a happy expression on his face. The baby momma basically becomes his main girl/wife after these events as he spends the majority of his remaining time in the island with her and their son before leaving to the other plane. Albeit his other two wifes were also there on the island.
  • Wait... Did the MC rape someone? what chapter.