The six immortals spoilers

So what's the deal with the mc is he going to learn devil technique?
Will he be like chu feng?
What about him and xiofeng girl is there romance or she with the jing feng guy?
What about the yuanfeng women that brought the mc in will she be just a side charterers?

Comments

• Like any chinese novel mc, they become like chu feng/yun che/lin feng/etc....
  • edited October 2015
    First question: He has no problem killing random people just to steal their stuff and later on he kills some sects (wipes them all out/nobody remains). Also like in typical xianxia fashion he kills people and doesn't care if they have a good backing.

Second Questions: Yeah she'll end up with Jing Feng

Third Question: She'll be one of his Wive's 

• So that xiofeng and jin feng get married or is he using her? Will they both be main charterers or side charterers and in the latest chapter the mc has feeling for her does hemove on like fuck her?
  • Answer please?
  • Could you link the novel, please? this has piqued my interest. 
  • So that xiofeng and jin feng get married or is he using her? Will they both be main charterers or side charterers and in the latest chapter the mc has feeling for her does hemove on like fuck her?
  • kidan1310 said:

So that xiofeng and jin feng get married or is he using her? Will they both be main charterers or side charterers and in the latest chapter the mc has feeling for her does hemove on like fuck her?

Damn dude you need to be patient.
  • edited October 2015
    kidan1310 said:

So that xiofeng and Jing Feng get married or is he using her? Will they both be main charterers or side charterers and in the latest chapter the mc has feeling for her does hemove on like fuck her?

Nah Jing Feng is a pretty good guy and becomes bro's with the MC (MC supports their relationship as well). Xiofeng will be a side character and will be rarely mentioned, but Jing Feng will be relevant for most of the first half story since he travels with the MC for a while ( The MC and a couple of his bro's start a mercenary group so that they could train and earn money, later on he still accompanies the MC but becomes a side character since his talent is pretty bad in comparison with all the OP characters that the MC pisses off).
  • kidan1310 said:

So what's the deal with the mc is he going to learn devil technique?

Oh almost forgot this question lol. At the start the MC is too much of a pussy to start learning the devil technique (Thinks it will corrupt him)  found on the sword and actually using the sword but later on he starts using the sword as a secret weapon. 

Btw the sword is fucking OP because one wound from it and the opponent is 100% dead since its ability is to drain all the blood from the victim and also drains all of their energy and that goes directly into the MC (Depending on the amount of energy he absorbs it can raise his cultivation level. MC can literally turn into vampire).
  • So the woman who brought the mc into her sect will become one of his wives? When does this happen? I presume a while since she a lot stronger than him, and is there an actual romance story between them?
  • So the woman who brought the mc into her sect will become one of his wives? When does this happen? I presume a while since she a lot stronger than him, and is there an actual romance story between them?

The MC confesses to her pretty early on but he gets rejected since she is too busy cultivating but she'll accept him later on and at that point they were already the same level or he was stronger (can't really remember i read this awhile ago) . She is the daughter of the head of the sect Bi Fan is at and the MC helps the sect get resources and pretty much does whatever she asks him to do to improve the sect (Even become an elder of the sect because she asked him to). He doesn't really give a shit about the sect since he was pretty much almost killed and bullied there but since he wants that pussy, he had to do it to win her over. 
  • edited October 2015

They became husband and wife in Volume 8 Chapter 358. She felt pressure from future wife #2 so she was like "Bi Fan when are we gonna get married" she wanted to monopolize him (too bad it didn't work lel) The MC confesses to her pretty early on but he gets rejected since she is too busy cultivating but she'll accept him later on and at that point he was stronger than her. She is the daughter of the head of the sect Bi Fan is at and the MC helps the sect get resources and pretty much does whatever she asks him to do to improve the sect (Even become an elder of the sect because she asked him to). He doesn't really give a shit about the sect since he was pretty much almost killed and bullied there but since he wants that pussy, he had to do it to win her over. Also later on he helps save her from getting taken by a disciple from one of the top 3 sects and she accompanies him along with his bro's for a while.

• so how many wives does he have??

He doesn't really give a shit about the sect since he was pretty much almost killed and bullied there but since he wants that pussy, he had to do it to win her over. 
    Lol.
    What are the powerlevels btw?

He doesn't really give a shit about the sect since he was pretty much almost killed and bullied there but since he wants that pussy, he had to do it to win her over. 
    Lol.
    http://www.novelsaga.com/tsi-glossary/
  • Madness said:

So the woman who brought the mc into her sect will become one of his wives? When does this happen? I presume a while since she a lot stronger than him, and is there an actual romance story between them?

Lol.
    http://www.novelsaga.com/tsi-glossary/

Thanks.
    When/what chapter does Yan Yu Si start to look at MC in a different light/romantically?
  • Can someone tell me what is the ying yan lotus
  • Can someone tell me what is the ying yan lotus

its a plant :P 
  • SPWJin said:
    Can someone tell me what is the ying yan lotus
    its a plant :P 
    Hahaha
    Yep a super OP plant
  • edited March 2016
    What chapter does he first use that blood sucking sword and what the meaning behind SIX immortals
  • Does he acquire any more magical beasts besides the Marten and the chimera?  And does he ever find out who his parents are?
  • This novel is really good if the author fix the power level would be even better, but i'm really confused with the power level can somone explain to me? transformation was supposed to enter when you get power of 13 yanshi i think since the guy in the tournement when he eat that thing has the power of 26 yanshi thing so the MC at that time was implied to have 22 yan shi after using shock rune he can get to 44, and now the author said that the MC have 50 yan shi and almost 30 yanshi inner something that this is the "peak" of enourmous strenght...

apart from the messy power level this novel is really good and have a good pacing.

when does he level up to emerging from the womb? and this stage have sub levels too?
  • This novel is really good if the author fix the power level would be even better, but i'm really confused with the power level can somone explain to me? transformation was supposed to enter when you get power of 13 yanshi i think since the guy in the tournement when he eat that thing has the power of 26 yanshi thing so the MC at that time was implied to have 22 yan shi after using shock rune he can get to 44, and now the author said that the MC have 50 yan shi and almost 30 yanshi inner something that this is the "peak" of enourmous strenght...

apart from the messy power level this novel is really good and have a good pacing.

when does he level up to emerging from the womb? and this stage have sub levels too?
    This novel is good, but after he create a clone....it' started to get frustrate because the MC have too much clone and they all have consciousness and fall in love with the girl...
  • Fafanir said:
    This novel is really good if the author fix the power level would be even better, but i'm really confused with the power level can somone explain to me? transformation was supposed to enter when you get power of 13 yanshi i think since the guy in the tournement when he eat that thing has the power of 26 yanshi thing so the MC at that time was implied to have 22 yan shi after using shock rune he can get to 44, and now the author said that the MC have 50 yan shi and almost 30 yanshi inner something that this is the "peak" of enourmous strenght...

This novel is good, but after he create a clone....it' started to get frustrate because the MC have too much clone and they all have consciousness and fall in love with the girl...
    lol so he will have 5 clones? this is why it is called six immortals? lol 

wanna see how this play out but the only problem i have now is with the power level this last power up for exemple he get at least two times stronger he was 22~25 yanshi i think this is the name and now he is 50 but did not broken throught, and it is implied he have at least the strenght of the initial emerging from the womb thing, but i dare say that when he get 50 inner yanshi he will just be a t the peak os tranformation and not in emerging from the womb thing the author keep changing the bottlenecks and the power level.

This is the only complain i have the pacing is good the author does not put chapters just for the sake of words at least, since this is the tournement and we did not see useless characters duels it is just stated that he watch to learn in two phrase and not one chapter.

• Fafanir said:
    This novel is really good if the author fix the power level would be even better, but i'm really confused with the power level can somone explain to me? transformation was supposed to enter when you get power of 13 yanshi i think since the guy in the tournement when he eat that thing has the power of 26 yanshi thing so the MC at that time was implied to have 22 yan shi after using shock rune he can get to 44, and now the author said that the MC have 50 yan shi and almost 30 yanshi inner something that this is the "peak" of enourmous strenght...

Are they like clones in Coiling Dragon? Or could they be considered as different people with different peronalites?
  • Fafanir said:

All the clones fall in love with Yan Yu Su? haha
    Wait, wasn't he already in love with her, so does that mean they each have their individual personalities as slaughter god asked?
  • Fafanir said:

Are they like clones in Coiling Dragon? Or could they be considered as different people with different peronalites?
    Yep, something like that and all of his clone get married too.....

His clone not only 5 (if so i still can accept.)...it nearly a hundred or something and he still create his clone...at the end of novel, all of his clone have their own children....
  • Fafanir said:
    Fafanir said:

Yep, something like that and all of his clone get married too.....

His clone not only 5 (if so i still can accept.)...it nearly a hundred or something and he still create his clone...at the end of novel, all of his clone have their own children....
    I haven't read CD, so could you clarify please?