Yun Che phoenix punishment for slaughter?

I might be mistaken but i thought that the phoenix had warned him to not slaughter with the power of the phoenix flames?  Shouldnt there be punishment. 

Comments

• Probably the phoenix doesn't see it as baseless slaughter as well.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• But it is though. He should have spared the innocent disciples. 
  • Not gona happen that would be an extremely bad decision of the author to do that to YC
  • I thought the idea of a possible punishment was off the table when the Dragon God stated that the Phoenix give Yun Che its soul to help him as the Phoenix also had some premonition and placed it hope in Yun Che as well. Or something along those lines. 
  • Slaughter means meaningless killing of weaklings whereas each and everyone of Burning Heaven Was a cultivator with reasonable power and cultivation
  • Tsuchi said:
    Slaughter means meaningless killing of weaklings whereas each and everyone of Burning Heaven Was a cultivator with reasonable power and cultivation
    lol, except he slaughtered the whole sect, even the outer sect disciples, no to mention that apparently 95% of sect doesn't even get to know the reason  :D
    Maybe I'm the one
    Maybe I'm the one
    Who is .. the schizophrenic psycho, yeah
  • Besides mostly the students from burning heaven then to brag about their whereabout and bully normal people or take advantages of them most of them
  • Ravelord said:
    Tsuchi said:
    Slaughter means meaningless killing of weaklings whereas each and everyone of Burning Heaven Was a cultivator with reasonable power and cultivation
    lol, except he slaughtered the whole sect, even the outer sect disciples, no to mention that apparently 95% of sect doesn't even get to know the reason  :D
    The Master of the Sect to a decision in the name of the whole sect so it's taken on account that everyone is culprit.
    And take on account that he gave previously an out, a spare a goodwill of leaving thing behinds but it wasn't listened
  • SkyDemon said:
    Ravelord said:
    Tsuchi said:
    The Master of the Sect to a decision in the name of the whole sect so it's taken on account that everyone is culprit.
    And take on account that he gave previously an out, a spare a goodwill of leaving thing behinds but it wasn't listened
    He didn't really told them about it, more like he could care less inb4 they abduct his relatives
    Maybe I'm the one
    Maybe I'm the one
    Who is .. the schizophrenic psycho, yeah
  • I feel like this will never be an issue in the future because its probably punishment that activates based on the convictions of the holder of the phoenix flame. His character was thoroughly tested in the trail and his power granted to him directly from the soul of the phoenix, so as long as he acts in accordance with his true thoughts and will he will never suffer any type of punishment by his flames. 
  • I feel like this will never be an issue in the future because its probably punishment that activates based on the convictions of the holder of the phoenix flame. His character was thoroughly tested in the trail and his power granted to him directly from the soul of the phoenix, so as long as he acts in accordance with his true thoughts and will he will never suffer any type of punishment by his flames. 
    Yea I this this too. As long as the holder doesn't have any doubts on his actions he will not receive any punishment. The guy from clan got punished because he knew that he did a bad thing and killed mortals. Burning Heaven outer sect only has cultivators and not mortals so its not a issue at alll
  • edited February 2016
    I might be mistaken but i thought that the phoenix had warned him to not slaughter with the power of the phoenix flames?  Shouldnt there be punishment. 
    Ravelord said:
    Tsuchi said:
    lol, except he slaughtered the whole sect, even the outer sect disciples, no to mention that apparently 95% of sect doesn't even get to know the reason  
    I think the punishment handed out previously was when the people slaughtered  "Non-Cultivators" 
    And YC has a SOUND reason for the slaughter of Burning Sect , so it was not " meaningless " slaughter :P . 

For further Spiritual concept behind the working of karma smile  :
    ( i hope people find it as an interesting read , when i learnt about these i loved it. I might be wrong about few things, was not a good student )

Even if burning sect disciples did not know the reason of their death , they had effectively attached their karma line to their Masters/Disciples/Parents/Clan . And so share the responsibility of shouldering the Karma of the Clan . ( in some vedic religions, Innocence is considered as Ignorance , while claiming innocence would help a little , karma is a bitch it still shackles you to your deeds.

I have studied Vedas briefly , and was surprised to see how much Taoism and chinese spiritual concepts shared or were  related to the vedas .

"Strength in numbers" has a deeper meaning here , Why was Burning Sect able to commit the atrocities they did? , what gave them the power to do it ,
    the answer is simple . Those "innocent" people were ultimately responsible for the ego of that sect. " we are a BIG sect "

Regardless , pure and innocent souls that are attached to Evil sects , when they die is considered akin to getting "released" from their "misfortune" of being attached to evil in their current incarnation . And their " placement " in next incarnation will take into account of their past Karma. and would have relatively lesser tribulations  in life .( relatively comfortable life , if they dont fuck shit up , they would be able to live happily without misfortunes)

Despite all this ,even YC would have to shoulder the weight of his Karma , his next incarnation, he will face more tribulations in his life ., his soul nature(character) would be tested with him having High chance to turn to the DARK SIDE., regardless he will have to go through lots of suffering
    and if he braves it all and does not commit evil for the pleasure of it , His karmic debt would be erased/balanced .

+ there is quick balancing of karma done within the span of ones life too.

btw , ISSTH use the concept of Karma in many places , to what extent and correctness , i do not know.