Peerless martial god spoliers

Comments

• Taryn said:
    eveneel2 said:
    Tsuchi said:
    I thought so too but I bet that there was no special meaning to it at all, and I'm like why the hell is Lan Jiao with him in the first place? The author goes in a straight line and sometimes forgets some characters.
    Lan Jiao will become important during the continent wide tournament
    How does her role change?
    Becomes the main female companion of the mc for awhile because
    meng qing was turned back into her beast form
  • Any feelings develop between her and LF? And how come MQ turned back, did her mother show up?
  • Do you guys ^^^ read peerless martial god at http://totallyinsanetranlation.com/peerless-martial-god-index/ ; ? If so am I the only one having problems viewing the site? Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, I know not where else to ask.

• Are you getting the 505 error? Just wait for a bit and it should go away, I was having that problem a few days ago.
  • Taryn said:
    Are you getting the 505 error? Just wait for a bit and it should go away, I was having that problem a few days ago.
    keep getting this..

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

one time, after 50 or so tries lol, i got it to work, but two seconds later after clicking a link, it went back to the above message.

• I think I tried yesterday or the day before and it didnt work. Then I tried again earlier when Novel Updates said there is a new chapter but its saying Error 503.

Has it been out for days? Or did it come back in between and then go out again?
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • 346 Came out not too long ago, I read it recently. Didn't realise there was a problem with the site.
  • 346 and 347 both came out but I havent been able to get on the site. Hasnt been working for me for the past few days.

It says:

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Same as Ethris
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • edited February 2016
    u can sporadically get in which is how was able to read it. it required my training as a former disciple of F5 sect
  • Since the story is complete, can someone give a definitive list of who is officially in the harem by the end? All I know is that he manages to marry Meng Qing and the princess so far, but I can't seem to find any more definitive spoilers besides just attracting more girls.
  • Tried refreshing for like 5-8 mins so I must've done it over 50 times but still nothing
  • What chapter are you on, perhaps I can copy and PM it to you.
  • Unfortunately I'm also receiving the 503 error, and did alot of the easy troubleshooting tips posted on the internet :disappointed: But I know some of the mtl translated names for the harem members but I haven't gotten far enough for all of them to be introduced yet 
  • Maybe delete the cache and cookie for the website can help you getting to the site, or maybe try freevpn/unblock website to go through the website might help it.

I thought lin feng gonna see his mother. Maybe not in this arc.
  • Last one I read was 345. I need chapters 346 and 347.

If anyone can get into the site then please copy and paste it and make it available here.

PM it to me or post it on the forum for others who cant get it either
  • edited February 2016
    PM'd you 346/7.
  • Has there been any acknowledgement of the website issues by Jen or anyone else?
  • It might be a wifi problem, since I've had no problems. As far as I know they haven't said anything, but they did address the one that happened ~last week.
  • Taryn said:
    PM'd you 346/7.
    Thanks.

So its just some people?

I tried it on my laptop and my phone but neither works.
  • Not sure. I can still get on the site, so I'm not sure it's entirely the site that might be having problems.
  • IT'S BACK!!!!!
  • Are there only 3 girls in his harem or more???

• There's a lot of girls that have been introduced that like LF, but the only ones he really care about are the princess and MQ. Lan Jiao is coming up for third it seems like though.
  • It will be great if someone can provide a list of the confirmed harem by the last chapter like in the LLS spoiler thread.
  • 355 was a tear jerker. When does MQ/LF accept the princess as a romantic partner? Does he ask MQ first?
  • Taryn said:
    355 was a tear jerker. When does MQ/LF accept the princess as a romantic partner? Does he ask MQ first?
    someone poisoned the princess with an aphrodisiac during a banquet, and the only way to cure it was to have sex.A lot of people volunteer(lol), but Lin Feng didn't allow anyone to get close to her so he was the one that cured her. Afterwards, he took her to visit his parents where MQ was staying. He didn't say anything, but with his expression they could tell that something happened with the princess. MQ was heartbroken, but she forgave him and accepted the princess. Funny part, they were both ignoring him for some time 
  • How was it a poison? Like she would have died if someone didn't 'cure' her of the poison?
    Around what chapter does this happen at?
  • Can someone givse me spoilers about how Ling tian will die?
    And can someone explains to me in details how the 2nd prince and Lin feng became ennemies and hos it ended, please?
  • edited February 2016
    God. I love this novel, I really do, but some of the chapters are so repetitive it hurts.

The 2nd prince and LF become enemies? uh oh
    Oh, and can someone tell me how strong the second prince is? LF said his cultivation was monstrous/mysterious so it must be pretty strong.