Bringing The Farm To Live In Another World (带着农场混异界)

Comments

• No one reads this novel?! it looks quite good to me
  • Just read it this was kinda fun O.o
  • edited January 2016
    Titans said:

Just read it this was kinda fun O.o

-_- I can't read chinese that's why i am asking for spoilers
  • Anyone know free raw link?
  • Anyone know free raw link?
    This one is free http://www.shumilou.co/daizhenongchanghunyijie/

• so when does he find out that he can control dead people and living people and power them up etc.
  • random taylor swift appears xD
  • edited May 2016
    what will happen with the light mage and the the twins?

around chapter 100
    Underlings! Go! Kidnap him for me.
  • Please choose bringing the farm to live in another world http://lnmtl.com/

• is there a true fantasy novel were he goes on adventures etc or is it legit just the MC living on his farm.  the synopsis seems kinda wierd.
  • harem list :
    Laura Markey
    Megan Calci
    Li Ji
    Meg Buda
    Nier

Sometime I try to speak English.
  • Bringing The Farm To Live In Another World  <--- One of my Favorite. Wish there was someone actively translating this like ISSTH, AGT, MGA.

• is there a true fantasy novel were he goes on adventures etc or is it legit just the MC living on his farm.  the synopsis seems kinda wierd.
    There is constant, though in my opinion contrived, adventures. He does constantly live on his farm since it's like a pocket dimension that he carries around, but the story does not revolve around farm life. After he leaves the blue stone mountain he goes to the beast race prairie for like 100-120 chapters or something

SPWJin said:
    so when does he find out that he can control dead people and living people and power them up etc.
    He can't control living people, the farm can influence peoples opinions of him, but the author doesn't go overboard with it. As long as a person has a will/independent thought the space cannot reprogram them like it does with the dead. However, he can 'power up' living people since The Farm can grow any kind of magic vegetable/fruit and make them highest quality.
  • so what chapter does he start his harem conquest?
  • Relatively soon, I'm at chapter 331 right now and he's already got 2 Fiancées and pretty certain the girl he's traveling with now is also going to be a part of his harem.
  • so what chapter does he start his harem conquest?
    The harem aspect is one of the worst things about the novel, to answer you though it starts at roughly ch.200 with the engagement of laura/meg.

Ive read to ch.900 and so far he has 6 wives. Outside of meg/laura they all have bs reasons to be with him (even laura didnt have some great reason to marry him...) basically all his marriages are for convience. None of the wives are jelous because they are 'good women'
  • edited July 2016
    The biggest BS reason is the Succubus imo. Just because he managed to defeat her spiritual attack he had to marry her or she would commit suicide in front of him. Wut.
  • The biggest BS reason is the Succubus imo. Just because he managed to defeat her spiritual attack he had to marry her or she would commit suicide in front of him. Wut.
    Succubus honor... and common sense. What succubus wants to marry someone they can control and what succubus wants to live knowing they got beat a young guy who is basically full of youthful "hormones". I mean come on the MC is supposed to be a sex crazed teen, not some supreme master of self-control. Her losing is like a room full of super models stripping in front of you and you looking at them and then leaving the room without a reaction. They would probably break down and cry.
  • Just wondering, but what does the MC do with the flower city?
  • Kiba said:
    The biggest BS reason is the Succubus imo. Just because he managed to defeat her spiritual attack he had to marry her or she would commit suicide in front of him. Wut.
    Succubus honor... and common sense. What succubus wants to marry someone they can control and what succubus wants to live knowing they got beat a young guy who is basically full of youthful "hormones". I mean come on the MC is supposed to be a sex crazed teen, not some supreme master of self-control. Her losing is like a room full of super models stripping in front of you and you looking at them and then leaving the room without a reaction. They would probably break down and cry.
    actually they'd probably just assume u don't swing that way xD
  • if i didnt get an erection ( a reaction to that succubus shit)
    i would break down and  cry and think that my life as a male is over
  • Anyone have an idea if the MC trains his magic or if he continues to rely on his staff to cast his spells? He just cured the water of nothingness and started training his wild dragon qi (chapter 400) and I was just wondering about that.
  • how old is the mc at the start of the story? i couldnt rly grasp if he was suppose to be middle aged or relatively young at the start 
  • Chapters at which mc get intimate with his girls?
  • edited October 2016
    FrostyX7z said:
    how old is the mc at the start of the story? i couldnt rly grasp if he was suppose to be middle aged or relatively young at the start 

I think early 30:
  • FrostyX7z said:
    how old is the mc at the start of the story? i couldnt rly grasp if he was suppose to be middle aged or relatively young at the start 

I think early 30:
    Adam Buda is like 18 yo, the MC before reincarnation was seemingly in his twenties
  • golan87 said:
    FrostyX7z said:

I think early 30:
    Adam Buda is like 18 yo, the MC before reincarnation was seemingly in his twenties
    He was early 20s, was a shut-in which made him seem older.