Chinese Raw Novel Status

The Epic Novel "I Shall Seal the Heavens" by "Er Gen" is finally "COMPLETED" on 08 FEB 2016 [Chinese New Year 2016].

It has a total of 10 books with 1614 chapters  [5,886,582 Words].

The author wrote this novel with the rate of 2 chapters par day mostly.

Comments

• But Luo Tian in the ask anything grandaddy spoilers just mentioned some more boundaries were mentioned in the latest raw after unique, so how could it end? I don't want it to end :( ;(
    my grammar sucks ;(
  • Maybe issth.v2?
  • edited February 2016
    Rule71 said:
    But Luo Tian in the ask anything grandaddy spoilers just mentioned some more boundaries were mentioned in the latest raw after unique, so how could it end? I don't want it to end ;(
    Yep the author completed His story, tho it could have a continuation he ended it  :/ Meng hao found the gourd where he had thrown in that river in the beginning of the story it was fished by a fisherman who's the descendants of the people he owe money back when he was just a Mortal, he gave what he owe with interest and blessed their descendants. (quite an ending ^^ but unlike what you expect he wasn't really at the top of all cultivator in multiverse but only on his universe that he rule on now)  
  • What happens with Chu yuyyan and Xu qing?
  • Well, Er Gen might pull of a TGR. Who knows? It could be awesome.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • edited February 2016
    berkgod said:
    What happens with Chu yuyyan and Xu qing?
    Xu Qing was traveling around with MH chu Yuyan went through reincarnation like all the other people close to MH after the samsara got opened again

Lord Lord Fifth said:
    Well, Er Gen might pull of a TGR. Who knows? It could be awesome.
    TGR ? 
  • Luo Tian said:
    berkgod said:
    What happens with Chu yuyyan and Xu qing?
    Xu Qing was traveling around with MH chu Yuyan went through reincarnation like all the other people close to MH after the samsara got opened again

Lord Lord Fifth said:
    Well, Er Gen might pull of a TGR. Who knows? It could be awesome.
    TGR ? 
    Oh damn, so she doesn't get together with Meng Hao? I am disappointed but happy that she's alive and well hopefully (even though it is a small chance) Chu Yuyan will get together with Meng Hao in the future (e.g in author's next book). 

Also is the fate of the girl from the Song Clan mentioned, along with the girl from the Black Lands? Also is the parrot and meat jelly a mystery? 
  • So did we ever learn what the (completed) copper mirror actually does and who Lord Fifth was?
  • TGR is The Great Ruler, what he means is that it will be in the future and the mc will become a living legend in all the universes, for example, in TGR the mc from BTTH becomes the Inferno something and the mc from WDQK becomes the Martial Ancestor, maybe he will be something like the Mirror Badass hahaha.
  • Luo Tian, I'm suggesting that there might be a novel where a new MC becomes more OP than either of the two MCs.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • Chu yuyan didn't reincarnate. After getting the gourd, Meng Hao and Xu Qing went on a boat that was heading deeper into the universe and Chu yuyan steps out of the cabin then the story ends.
  • edited February 2016
    Brandish said:
    Oh damn, so she doesn't get together with Meng Hao? I am disappointed but happy that she's alive and well hopefully (even though it is a small chance) Chu Yuyan will get together with Meng Hao in the future (e.g in author's next book). 

Also is the fate of the girl from the Song Clan mentioned, along with the girl from the Black Lands? Also is the parrot and meat jelly a mystery? 
    The song clan girl died a virgin like another girl that was supposed to be MH fiancé back when he was a kid in the fang clan kinda remind me Of BTTH MC quite similar ending in a way (medusa got xiao yan daughter but ignored practically all the chicks and always follow the one he never actually get to fuck some authors need some punching in the face really...) same here Chu Yuyan actually had a daughter with him or rather should a say a incarnation he made back when he wanted to make the 9th demon seal (funny when his incarnation has more balls than the real deal -_-)  
    jelly meat was said that before was named Emperor Lei (no idea who's that)
    the parrot/mirror is said that he came from the same universe Luo Tian came (were ever that is...)

pandaking said:
    Chu yuyan didn't reincarnate. After getting the gourd, Meng Hao and Xu Qing went on a boat that was heading deeper into the universe and Chu yuyan steps out of the cabin then the story ends.
    yeah but didn't she reincarnated like the others did ? i assumed it was that way ? oh well doesn't really matter a lot a things were kept quite unclear in all of this :/
    Luo Tian, I'm suggesting that there might be a novel where a new MC becomes more OP than either of the two MCs.
    well maybe maybe not depends on the author's inclinations i didn't read any other work of Er Gen to judge if he would or not i did hear that he already completed a novel before this one, if you did read that one then compare the endings and the powers each one have (maybe the immortal Luo Tian separated himself from in his original universe was the mc in the last Novel Er Gen completed ?)
  • edited February 2016
    When Chu yuyan was in a coma/asleep someone came and took her away, but Meng Hao sensed that the person didn't have bad intentions. So i guess she just woke up and the one who took her was the old guy in the boat. I think its the same guy that took MH around for a ride when his perfect foundation was stolen.
  • pandaking said:
    When Chu yuyan was in a coma/asleep someone came and took her away, but Meng Hao sensed that the person didn't have bad intentions. So i guess she just woke up and the one who took her was the old guy in the boat. I think its the same guy that took MH around for a ride when his perfect foundation was stolen.
    Yeah add that guy to the mysteries unsolved in this Novel
  • @Luo Tian 
    The previous novel was either Xian Ni or Beseech. I don't remember which came first. At the end of Xian Ni, it was found out everything was a dream and it was an attempt to revive Wang Yan's lover. I predict that the author will do a third novel that explains all the mysteries in the book. He just seems like the type not to leave any plot holes, so it's just a guess. I'm guessing that it will be a MC in the true world and it is just an idea I had. It is possible that Lord Fifth was someone's incarnation and the same dude had two and the second would be the MC.
  • @Luo Tian 
    The previous novel was either Xian Ni or Beseech. I don't remember which came first. At the end of Xian Ni, it was found out everything was a dream and it was an attempt to revive Wang Yan's lover. I predict that the author will do a third novel that explains all the mysteries in the book. He just seems like the type not to leave any plot holes, so it's just a guess. I'm guessing that it will be a MC in the true world and it is just an idea I had. It is possible that Lord Fifth was someone's incarnation and the same dude had two and the second would be the MC.
    Hell the Meat Jelly already reminds me of somebody from Xian Ni. I just wonder if Luo Tian is an incarnation of Wang Lin. Since he created his own universe in his own dream. That's pretty got damn powerful. Then again Wang Lin is more cautious than Meng Hao so its probably not him.
  • Alright, so what i got from the mtl was that meng hao and xu qing got on the boat (The ship finally sails, lol) and then chu yuyan also appears on the same ship and they sail off. Can anyone explain how chu yuyan got on the boat? not really complaining about the ending since it ended in the three of them leaving together (ambiguous ending probably for fans of meng hao and chu yuyan) But still pretty confusing ending. Im hope there is a sequel or something one day.
  • I'm really disappointed that chu yuyan didn't end up with Meng hao, she had a deeper relationship with him than xu qing, and in the end she ends up with his clone, and it's not even like linley's clones wich are part of him, it's a clone that's with deffrent soul.
    If you have to just make it a harem and don't leave us with a sour aftertaste ( I'm talking about the romance, everything else is beyond superb)
  • edited March 2016
    Um, well I would prefer it if the clone had a different soul. Honestly. That way the clone can slowly through different experiences become his own person that Chu Yuyan can fall in love with separate from Meng Hao. I think the way it was handled is pretty good. You guys keep griping about it, but the fact is Meng Hao just didn't like Chu Yuyan's personality. He thought she was kind of annoying, although I'm sure he admires her on certain points. And Xu Qing was super compatible with him. That's just how it is. I thought it was handled pretty well from what I read of the spoilers.
  • She does not live with clone at the end. At the end, it is implied that she is with Meng Hao, the real one.
  • Just imagine, she first fell in love with the real Meng hao. Then after losing her memories she fell in love with his clone, if she regains her memories, what the situation would be.
  • So does he end up with 2 girls ? The one who took him to the reliance sect and the one who became a violet furnace lord with him cant remember their names ATM.
  • ser4 said:
    So does he end up with 2 girls ? The one who took him to the reliance sect and the one who became a violet furnace lord with him cant remember their names ATM.
    I guess or does he......? MUHAHAHAHA!!!
  • @Luo Tian 
    I think that you are wrong its just the soul that is inside the compas thinks that he is in the dream of wang lin but it turn out that when he reached the forth step and didnt find any way to resurect his wife he used a method to send his killing true body to look for a way to resurect her and he met the real gardien of the compass who is the first to reach the forth step in his univers and he gives the compas to him but he didnt find a way to resurect her until he destroyed it and the soul came from it then he used his technique 'flow month' im not sure of its name and send it to the past 
  • Kind of sucks that things about Lord Fifth and the Meat jelly were pretty much left unanswered. Who that old man on the boat is. And as for Chu Yuyan, I feel like after everything they've gone through, Meng Hao finally accepts her in the end. Especially since Xu Qing has accepted her.
  • Um, well I would prefer it if the clone had a different soul. Honestly. That way the clone can slowly through different experiences become his own person that Chu Yuyan can fall in love with separate from Meng Hao. I think the way it was handled is pretty good. You guys keep griping about it, but the fact is Meng Hao just didn't like Chu Yuyan's personality. He thought she was kind of annoying, although I'm sure he admires her on certain points. And Xu Qing was super compatible with him. That's just how it is. I thought it was handled pretty well from what I read of the spoilers.
    The amount of time Meng Hao spent with Xu Xing at the beginning was waaaaay less than the amount of time he spent with Chu Yuyan (even discounting the times he was avoiding her at Violet Sect). As such, we (the readers) got to know more about Chu Yuyan than Xu Xing. So it's only understandable that we'd empathise more with CY than with XX