[Suggestion] Minor fix to the dropdown menu

Yeah, it has been bothering me lately.
EDIT: Pic

Comments

• Bumping this. :(
  • If I were able to read the mind remotely, I would be rich. You don't even explain the problem, and the image link is broken, it doesn't matter how many combinations I tried. So how about trying to change that file's permissions to allow us to see it? Writing a description would be appreciated, as would be giving details of the platform and browser you are using.
  • Yn5an3 said:

If I were able to read the mind remotely, I would be rich. You don't even explain the problem, and the image link is broken, it doesn't matter how many combinations I tried. So how about trying to change that file's permissions to allow us to see it? Writing a description would be appreciated, as would be giving details of the platform and browser you are using.

Oh dear, I'm terribly sorry. I tried dragging the image to the post but it won't work, I guess, so I tried the cloud. The image basically shows the "Active" dropdown box on the main site, where both Perfect World and Renegade Immortal still has "Index" next to the Chinese names.

Looks like this
  • Ok, thanks for reporting. I'll change those names inmediately.
  • It's fixed, so I'm closing this one :)
This discussion has been closed.