True Martial World spoilerz?

Comments

• When new chapters are out for this and other series, you have to either check piaotian or the tieba for the series in question. Other sites are much slower to update.
  • And I'm just sitting here wishing I could read Chinese. : '(
  • edited January 2016
    I hope he wins the fight in Chapter 237

• Narcox said:

I'm sure he does. It would be extremely anti-climatic if he lost the fight, especially since we just came from a power-up gaining scene/event. 
  • Narcox said:

I'm sure he does. It would be extremely anti-climatic if he lost the fight, especially since we just came from a power-up gaining scene/event. 
    I hope so don't want the fight keep going for more 2 or 3 chapters
  • edited January 2016
    He probably challenges Quinu next, I assume he won't use his cultivation technique and then he challenges that one dude that tried to take his glory point using his cultivation technique awing and surprising everyone. He was 1000+ ranking so last one will probably be someone random above 1000 being the first rookie getting beneath 1000 ranking in 3 months earning him a lot of glory point and dragon scale. Unless the guy got beneath 1000 he probably will do that or if he did not then he will challenge someone above the dude to test it outI can literally smell it.
  • edited January 2016
    this is torture I want to read more but its current!

And this is probably one of the slowest cultivation paths I've seen

I actually like it though because I enjoy that especially things like herb picking or side quest like stuff but I wish the chapters were longer

• this is torture I want to read more but its current!

I actually like it though because I enjoy that especially things like herb picking or side quest like stuff but I wish the chapters were longer

LOL it only seems slow because everyone is a genius. Once he gets a Divine Fate Bone Charm then we will see the true speed of his cultivation... it will probably scare even the Sages a little.
  • Kiba said:

LOL it only seems slow because everyone is a genius. Once he gets a Divine Fate Bone Charm then we will see the true speed of his cultivation... it will probably scare even the Sages a little.

Question is how is he gonna get that much glory pointss... I just imagine he has to break to atleast the other realm for him to accomplish missions that will reward glory point
  • this is torture I want to read more but its current! And this is probably one of the slowest cultivation paths I've seen I actually like it though because I enjoy that especially things like herb picking or side quest like stuff but I wish the chapters were longer
    Slow? Try reading ze tian ji..
  • Nameless said:

Kiba said:

Question is how is he gonna get that much glory pointss... I just imagine he has to break to atleast the other realm for him to accomplish missions that will reward glory point
    you forgot about the rewards if you are able to break the records of the past that is on sage avenue. if i dont remember incorrectly in one of the chapters that have already been translated YY also said he will most likely focus on breaking the records to earn points as that will be the quickest way or something like that
  • Well from what he can do so far he either breaks the bone relic record or something.but being a young guy he can use the purple card to do so but will gain the suspicion of the sages
  • End of the battle. Yi Yun is such a badass. This series is so good.
  • Hiyono said:

End of the battle. Yi Yun is such a badass. This series is so good.

yeah, the author did good he did not drag the fight out nor did he make the fight end to quickly
  • Nameless said:

Well from what he can do so far he either breaks the bone relic record or something.but being a young guy he can use the purple card to do so but will gain the suspicion of the sages

Not really. He has the scroll from before that has high level info on bone relics and he will spend a lot of time breaking records and hunting beasts to train in Desolate Heaven Technique. He will probably end  up breaking the Desolate Heaven Master, the purple tungsten wall, and the Heaven, Earth, and Man Scroll rank 1000 records.
  • I wonder what place he'll be able to get within four challenges.
  • Taryn said:

I wonder what place he'll be able to get within four challenges.

if he pushes it to the limit then i will say maybe top 500, and i mean the absolute limit without concealing and of his powers from now on. but if he where to still what to keep a few aces up his sleeve i will say about top 900.  
  • Mr_Lu said:

Taryn said:

I wonder what place he'll be able to get within four challenges.

if he pushes it to the limit then i will say maybe top 500, and i mean the absolute limit without concealing and of his powers from now on. but if he where to still what to keep a few aces up his sleeve i will say about top 900.  
    Respectable numbers. Let's hope your guess is right!
  • Well the head of punishment noticed something about him. Either his qi or his saber technique.... can't wait til tom. chapters.
  • Kiba said:

Well the head of punishment noticed something about him. Either his qi or his saber technique.... can't wait til tom. chapters.

i think that he realized that his technique's had a small trace of primeval energy and that the qi he used might have been sun qi, but he was not sure so he had to go and visit the higher ups to get a clearification 
  • Possible benefits/cons to hiding or showing his battle prowess? By this I mean is there a reason for him to not go all out?
    Unless he's paranoid about people attacking him in the future (which is plausible).
  • Taryn said:

Possible benefits/cons to hiding or showing his battle prowess? By this I mean is there a reason for him to not go all out?
    Unless he's paranoid about people attacking him in the future (which is plausible).

In xianxia worlds, you always keep an ace up your sleeve.
  • Taryn said:

Possible benefits/cons to hiding or showing his battle prowess? By this I mean is there a reason for him to not go all out?

well generally in xianxia worlds like CKtalon have said, people tend to keep an ace or two up there sleeves. and also it is generally not good for a martial artist to reveal all there cards and dont have any hidden cards for self defence against future enemies that might be stronger than themselves, since the need  to have one or two ways to preserve their own life, if their life if ever in danger since they could get killed at a moments notice. like the saying goes 'patience is virtue'.   
  • At the moment there isn't really a reason for him to hide much. He has just started training and will get stronger quickly as such what he shows now will probably be obsolete in as little as a week. Once he leaves to go hunting his training speed will increase by a lot as it will be practical applications instead of mental exercises.
  • It will most likely be hard to get in the top 1000 for now since they would most probably be higher then the purple blood realm.
  • Well, we already know his next challenge is Chu Xiao Ran. I can see him challenging Li Hong on the last day if he has an easy victory against her, but I'm not sure I see him challenging anyone higher than that.
  • edited January 2016
    Taryn said:

And I'm just sitting here wishing I could read Chinese. : '(

could use google or bing translator

but you can't really make much sense out off them

just wish that MC will get going with some kind of law or element or some super special power

• Taryn said:

And I'm just sitting here wishing I could read Chinese. : '(

could use google or bing translator

but you can't really make much sense out off them

just wish that MC will get going with some kind of law or element or some super special power

kinda irlivent now that were caught up......
  • I wonder if his technique will already be good enough for her not to use the soft style or if he will zone out and they will be in a constant swordplay fight while it gets harder and harder to use the soft style.
  • I think he'll be able to beat her. He didn't go all out when facing the 2nd place guy, so he shouldn't have too much difficulty facing her I don't think.