True Martial World spoilerz?

Comments

• I'm guessing he'll probably challenge someone who's around rankl 2000 - 3000

Considering this old dude bothered to send him to that scar palace training ground (I think?) place; He's most likely ripping off MC and he doesnt think MC will be able to gain anything from it, but MC will probably gain a nomological truth or something similar. With his new-found strength, he'll probably wreck the high rating person and be noticed by everyone. Either that, or he'll stay low key and fight some 4k or 5k rank person

• edited January 2016
    Maybe he will achieve One with the Brick Blade and wreck his way up the rankings. 

Edit: Called it.

Considering this old dude bothered to send him to that scar palace training ground (I think?) place; He's most likely ripping off MC and he doesnt think MC will be able to gain anything from it, but MC will probably gain a nomological truth or something similar. With his new-found strength, he'll probably wreck the high rating person and be noticed by everyone. Either that, or he'll stay low key and fight some 4k or 5k rank person

i think according to his personality he will most likely aim high but not to high yet, most likely at best he will aim for 2400-2500 within that range, cause he still wants to have a ace or two up his sleeve if necessary, after all he is a cautious type of guy that likes to hide his abilities to some degree 
  • Rather than spoil yourself, you should just wait for translation to come, we're only around 20 chapters away from latest raws..

what are the current raws at?
  • wes174 said:

Rather than spoil yourself, you should just wait for translation to come, we're only around 20 chapters away from latest raws..
    what are the current raws at?
    The latest raw chapter is already translated..
  • Yeah we're already caught up. This is more of a speculation thread now.
  • Speculation for the nex chapter.the spear scar is a paw print of a cute puppy ~.~
  • I wonder what he'll learn in that special area the elder seemingly scammed him of.
  • Taryn said:

Yeah we're already caught up. This is more of a speculation thread now.

0_0, seriously? thats incredible! thanks for all the chapters you translated, i am really enjoying the novel! how often does the creator update?
  • wes174 said:

Taryn said:

Yeah we're already caught up. This is more of a speculation thread now.

0_0, seriously? thats incredible! thanks for all the chapters you translated, i am really enjoying the novel! how often does the creator update?
    2 chapters a day.
  • Taryn said:

I wonder what he'll learn in that special area the elder seemingly scammed him of.

Pretty sure he got inside cheaply... And probably will come out OP AF and bash into the top 1000 rankings.
  • The author said there won't be any romance between Yi Yun and his sister. Good and bad I guess, at least the romance is more concentrated on Xuantan (hopefully).
  • Taryn said:

The author said there won't be any romance between Yi Yun and his sister. Good and bad I guess, at least the romance is more concentrated on Xuantan (hopefully).

Who's that? Did you mean Lin Xin Tong? 
  • Hiyono said:

Taryn said:

The author said there won't be any romance between Yi Yun and his sister. Good and bad I guess, at least the romance is more concentrated on Xuantan (hopefully).

Su Jie's disciple? Unless I really butchered/forgot her name.
    Who's Lin Xin Tong again?
  • Insight of laws? This is becoming like CD and TDG.
  • edited January 2016
    Taryn said:

Hiyono said:

Taryn said:

Yep, that's her. (林心瞳).
  • Insight of laws? This is becoming like CD and TDG.

It's a common thing in xianxia/xuanhuan.
  • CKtalon said:

Insight of laws? This is becoming like CD and TDG.

Yeah, it's called different things in different series, but it's a pretty common concept, and not just in xianxia and xuanhuan. It makes sense, too, if you think about it. It boils down to moving beyond just the specific form or instance of what you see to understand the underlying principle. Think of the Dugu Nine Swords from Jin Yong or, for a more realistic example, Jeet Kune Do (the martial art that Bruce Lee created). The idea is that if you understand the principle behind something, then you can adapt it to match the situation, unlike simply executing a predetermined form, which carries obvious limitations.

We do this all the time in real life, applying our knowledge in many different ways; it's just that you don't think about it in that way usually.
  • CKtalon said:

Insight of laws? This is becoming like CD and TDG.

Oh wow... I just realised you're the poster labeled "author" on Gravitytales/TMW !!
  • edited January 2016

I'm guessing he'll probably challenge someone who's around rankl 2000 - 3000

Called it. I'm guessing those 4 saber marks on the wall are some kind of super OP combo attack. He'll most likely work his way towards being "One with the saber" as well. Also speculating his "specialty" will be overwhelming attack power as it emphasizes how Yi Yun is in need of a specialty, the 4 sentences about how the saber is absolute, and 'The way of the saber, has no end in sight.' (Meaning it wrecks ppl's defenses?)
  • Taryn said:

Hiyono said:

Taryn said:

lin xin tong is the translated name for su jie's disciple, as for the other name i think it is the mtl version of the name

Called it. I'm guessing those 4 saber marks on the wall are some kind of super OP combo attack. He'll most likely work his way towards being "One with the saber" as well. Also speculating his "specialty" will be overwhelming attack power as it emphasizes how Yi Yun is in need of a specialty, the 4 sentences about how the saber is absolute, and 'The way of the saber, has no end in sight.' (Meaning it wrecks ppl's defenses?)
    i dont think it is some kind of op combo attack, i think it is more like how the way in which one of the many ways to view the path of the saber to be. so maybe something like one of the many philosophy's of the saber rather than an attack or combo attack. something akin to the tai ah divine technique, instead of a qi cultivation technique it is more like a way of cultivating ones saber technique's
  • Gah!!! Cliffhnger!!! I want to see the fight not a cliffhanger!!!
  • Kiba said:

Gah!!! Cliffhnger!!! I want to see the fight not a cliffhanger!!!

Author mentioned at the end of the first chapter that there should still be a third update coming later, but it'll be late.
  • Hiyono said:

Kiba said:

Gah!!! Cliffhnger!!! I want to see the fight not a cliffhanger!!!

Author mentioned at the end of the first chapter that there should still be a third update coming later, but it'll be late.
    CKtalon have stated that the 3 chapter will be out in about 8-10 hours after he released the 2 chapter of today
  • Too bad he didn't stay in the tomb longer. I wonder how long he would have stayed if he wasn't interuppted.
  • New chapter out. He forced Qiu Niu to take off his armor because the combination of his new blade techniques + his new qi attribute of pure Yang energy completely destroyed Qiu Niu's armor and made him bleed all over the place.
  • Hiyono said:

New chapter out. He forced Qiu Niu to take off his armor because the combination of his new blade techniques + his new qi attribute of pure Yang energy completely destroyed Qiu Niu's armor and made him bleed all over the place.

236 is out? I'm only able to read 235 on the website.
  • New chapter out. He forced Qiu Niu to take off his armor because the combination of his new blade techniques + his new qi attribute of pure Yang energy completely destroyed Qiu Niu's armor and made him bleed all over the place.
    where man? I already look in the raw site but is not out yet
  • Narcox said:

New chapter out. He forced Qiu Niu to take off his armor because the combination of his new blade techniques + his new qi attribute of pure Yang energy completely destroyed Qiu Niu's armor and made him bleed all over the place.
    where man? I already look in the raw site but is not out yet

Here http://www.piaotian.net/html/7/7506/4624930.html