Long Live Summons

Comments

• It's not that every innate gets a rune. You have to understand it and somehow be able to summon it and make use of it.
    YY is op and abnormal and gets things thrown in his lap , women included.
  • edited January 2016
    Jylenn said:

ilesyt said:

1) he wasn't innate 3-4. It was his innate qi skill level, his body level is innate 1 from that moment on. However later on when he is innate 3-4 he DOES ge reborn or something like that and goes back to innate 1 with the same power as before. That happens around 300. No be doesn't die or anything.

2) heavenly sword goddess is his mother.

Let me begin by saying I've only read the Trans as well as various spoilers

So previously it's been mentioned the goddess moves to the divine book. Is this information accurate? If so that means she's a "summoned beast" in human form for lack of a better term? (Unless she's a human and other humans are capable of just opening others books and kicking up their feet without an invitation, human/demon/beast the natural/spiritual laws makes no distinction when contracting a summon, OR it's a major plot hole)

MIND BLOWN - IF there are no flaws in this logic then the following (or at least some of it) should be true:

Daddy did the nasty with his beast (YY came by it naturally!) and 9 months later...?
    - YY is a "half-breed" and can expand his "conquests" guilt-free if he was capable of this emotion in the first place lmao! Dat Bronze Level 2 Rhino is fair game, *waggles eyebrows* *barfs*
    - Daddy had an uncontracted (I presume) beast as wife

Fourth Mother as mothers sister is also a beast...?
    - Yu Bing, and Yu Shuan are also halves
    - Fourth Uncle had an uncontracted beast as wife

It's no wonder 3rd and 4th family kids have the growth potential they do (YY and YB are both considered geniuses)

I use the term "beast" loosely, it could be mommy/aunt are demons, blood-sucking rabid vegan pandas (nothing against vegans or pandas), or some higher life forms.

Mind you I have no evidence any of the above is true, I'm just taking things I've read in the spoilers and going that place nobody wanted to think of because of my lack of sleep opening up my eyes and there's a few of the more important screws loose, teehee!

Please feel free to correct anything or throw gasoline on the fire; I welcome discussion and promise I won't be upset at all if this proven untrue

Oh and my tablet is stupid and made it seem like I quoted all this

The Grimoire World isn't as impregnable as we believe. There is the possibility of being invaded by outsiders, especially if you blatantly enter it in front of enemies. This is discussed by Dragon Turtle Geezer around chap 400 I believe. Kirin Girl also does this during her introduction, but gets kicked out by the Phoenix Sisters hehe

Very close. Third and Fourth Mother come from the Hundred Flowers race. And thats where YY and his sisters get there potential. And they aren't beasts.
    anonpuffs said:

NarDarna said:

The card is not so much ultra-rare but high-level.

You've got a sharp eye with regards to the card. I answered it with regards to whats translated but your assumptions are right, its more than just plain interest and relevant to the main plot ;)

Now for the two unknowns they're the Innate ranker guardian of Tian Luo Empire. One is Night Queen(Supreme's BFF) and the other I forgot, he's not a main character XD

Night Queen will offer to be YY's master if he accomplishes a quest. To heal a Platinum 10 dragon turtle at th center of Abyss Despair.

No prob. Its fun to share what you enjoyed with someone else :D

I thought the quest was just to help the turtle, didn't she say that he would heal by himself and then leave the area?

I checked the mtl he needs to help heal him. The problem is this is first-come first-serve, since others might heal him first then returns to the tower, missing out on the nifty reward.
    FateZero said:

Hey so can someone explain what runes are in relation with a person's innate power? I'm reading chapter 188 and YY uses something called ancient rune of heavenly fire and ring of revolution. A while back he was scaling a cliff and a rune activated which bumped up all his beasts a tier (i.e.red went from gold to plantnum). So are rues similar to "laws" from CC, or are they more like being a world spiritualist from MGA?
    Also big thanks for everyone who is taking the time to answer questions for us less informed.

Actually its Heavenly Fire and Ring of Revolution, the ring has an Immemorial Rune in its center.

Runes are like words that when combined, can produce an effect, similar the dragon tongue in Skyrim.

Runes can be engraved on objects to add effect. For example on a sword you can put a rune for "Indestructable" to add strength. Rune can also be used in battle like spells. They write the rune in the air to achieve to use it.

There several types: Immemorial, Ancient and Heaven Realm Runes. Ancient Runes have 72 variations while the rarer Immemorial Runes have 36. The Heaven Realm Runes are a weaker version of runes that are commonly used in Heaven Realm. They sometimes have side effects which is the reason for Sick Beauty's condition.

People often call YY's center rune as Ancient instead of Immemorial. I don't know if its the author forgetting what he wrote or probably people can't distinguish one from the other.
  • You didn't mention Night Queen in YY's harem, so I'm guessing she's strictly his master? Although I find that hard to believe haha
  • Taryn said:

You didn't mention Night Queen in YY's harem, so I'm guessing she's strictly his master? Although I find that hard to believe haha

She didn't get much character interaction besides the fights or training so YY barely got any chance.

Well at Heaven's Stairway, Night Empress did give him a goal of 500k steps and he could have his way with her (Supreme's requirement is at 1 mil). And he reached 1 mil so I think he won't forget to claim his prizes after the ending XD
  • edited January 2016

Night empress is not the snake empress right?

They're two different women.
    NarDarna said:

Taryn said:

You
    didn't mention Night Queen in YY's harem, so I'm guessing she's
    strictly his master? Although I find that hard to believe haha

She didn't get much character interaction besides the fights or training
    so YY barely got any chance.

Well at Heaven's Stairway, Night Empress did give him a goal of 500k
    steps and he could have his way with her (Supreme's requirement is at 1
    mil). And he reached 1 mil so I think he won't forget to claim his
    prizes after the ending XD

He fulfilled the challenge for them both? Haha what a guy
  • Just Gotta ask
    Anyone know if by the end all his beast are all still with him or in his Grimoire?

• I just read the chapter where the three girls meet up and team up against Yue Yang, omg I'm crying, this series is too good.
  • Taryn said:

I just read the chapter where the three girls meet up and team up against Yue Yang, omg I'm crying, this series is too good.

If you know a spoiler related to those 3 girls you will literally laugh till your stomach hurt like I did when I was reading this chapter
  • You knew the spoiler before reading the chapter? Will I find out about next chapter?
    I really want to know, but if it's coming up in the next few chapters I can wait. Otherwise I'll probably ask about it haha
  • I don't know when will the spoiler reveal itself but when it does oh man it's going to be the most jaw dropping event in the whole book!!!!
  • Really? It's that astonishing? Jeez, you're temping me more and more!
  • Tsuchi said:

Taryn said:

I just read the chapter where the three girls meet up and team up against Yue Yang, omg I'm crying, this series is too good.

If you know a spoiler related to those 3 girls you will literally laugh till your stomach hurt like I did when I was reading this chapter
    It was all planned wasn't it!
  • Nabcake said:

Tsuchi said:

Taryn said:

Haha no way!! That would be too funny if it was. #schemingwives
  • edited January 2016
    It was planned lol.
    they actually all know each other. Even Yi nan. They're all childhood friends. Sick beauty and yue yu included.
  • Hey guys, could you tell me something.

What is the deal with the poor guy the one MC replaced. is it on the same basis like with other xianxia where its re-incantation or is he still at the bottom of the place where he drowned and how is the sword goddess the MC's mother. Which is what I don't get, if someone could answer these question it would be great 
  • Taryn said:

Nabcake said:

Tsuchi said:

Taryn said:

It was a trap all along!
  • Nabcake said:

Taryn said:

Nabcake said:

Tsuchi said:

Taryn said:

It was a trap all along!
    Haha Yue Yang doesn't even realise what he's gotten himself into. His interactions with his wives are priceless.

What is the deal with the poor guy the one MC replaced. is it on the same basis like with other xianxia where its re-incantation or is he still at the bottom of the place where he drowned and how is the sword goddess the MC's mother. Which is what I don't get, if someone could answer these question it would be great 
    hat guy was a fake. some demon lord got him killed thinking he was the real Yue Yang and stole his body only to realize when trying to enter the portal that his dead father is holding open that he can't enter. turns out shameless MC was long ago sent to our world to be protected and the old daoist dude who kicked him was asked by his mother to send him back when time was right. also the sword godess that he cals his wife is his mom xD
  • i wonder what the sword had to do with it
  • YY's dad did the nasty with a sword? :p
  • ilesyt said:

YY's dad did the nasty with a sword? :p

that shit makes me feel weird when i think about it....
  • YY's mom and dad:
  • ilesyt said:

YY's mom and dad:

OH GOD. WHY

hat guy was a fake. some demon lord got him killed thinking he was the real Yue Yang and stole his body only to realize when trying to enter the portal that his dead father is holding open that he can't enter. turns out shameless MC was long ago sent to our world to be protected and the old daoist dude who kicked him was asked by his mother to send him back when time was right. also the sword godess that he cals his wife is his mom xD

I've been looking for a while where its mentioned that his mom's the sword goddess and I can't seem to find where. I don't know where I missed it >.<
  • NarDarna said:

Hey guys, could you tell me something.

I've been looking for a while where its mentioned that his mom's the sword goddess and I can't seem to find where. I don't know where I missed it >.<

Are you looking through the raws or translated chapters? Because I do t think we've gotten to that point in the translations.
  • Bailee said:

NarDarna said:

Are you looking through the raws or translated chapters? Because I do t think we've gotten to that point in the translations.

I've read the mtl at lnmtl up to the end and I think it might have flown over my head.

But there are some inconsistencies if Heavenly Sword Goddess is his mom:

Super spoiler. Read at your own risk.
    Spoiler:

1. She promised in exchange for the Eastern Immortal Races' help to have no contact with YY. Hence her asking Supreme to mentor YY in the future. And she would have broken this promise a couple of times (i.e. The trials at heaven realm lust valley YY was saved by HSG)

2. Heavenly Sword Goddess uses swords but at the final fight we find out mom specializes in the laws of creation and eternal, not destruction. She didn't use any swords >.<

3. Last chapter. Mom and Heavenly Sword Goddess are still mentioned separately if I understood it correctly.

Thanks to anyone who can help me clarify this :D
  • edited January 2016

So that basically means that our MC is technically the real poor guy. Interesting also calling his mother his wife. Haha now that is interesting but why has she been avoiding him all this time? also sorry don't know how to use the spoiler tag
  • will supreme ever falls for him
  • Sanyog said:

will supreme ever falls for him

Yes.
    NarDarna said:

Bailee said:

NarDarna said:

I've read the mtl at lnmtl up to the end and I think it might have flown over my head.

But there are some inconsistencies if Heavenly Sword Goddess is his mom:

Super spoiler. Read at your own risk.
    Spoiler:

1. She promised in exchange for the Eastern Immortal Races' help to have no contact with YY. Hence her asking Supreme to mentor YY in the future. And she would have broken this promise a couple of times (i.e. The trials at heaven realm lust valley YY was saved by HSG)

2. Heavenly Sword Goddess uses swords but at the final fight we find out mom specializes in the laws of creation and eternal, not destruction. She didn't use any swords >.<

3. Last chapter. Mom and Heavenly Sword Goddess are still mentioned separately if I understood it correctly.

Thanks to anyone who can help me clarify this :D
    Kind of hoping their two different people honestly, but anyone else have thoughts/evidence on this?
  • What was mc reaction when he found out HSG is his mother ???