murdering heaven edge spoilers?

So what happen to nou yi princess in the wild after the mc left?
And what happen to the qi girl did she really explode herself? Is she really dead are we ever going to see her again?
And what about his master?

Comments

• she said that her current body is just a clone and her real body is in another world. reread the chapter xD
  • Anyone have any spoilers? Currently its in the middle of MC attacking xia jing (the father of the son that have no dick bcos of MC)
    at least if possible give us spoilers 20-30 chapter ahead LOL, thank you
  • edited January 2016
    Does he have a harem ??? Or a romance with a single female lead..

• The story is still at a very early phase. I have read till the latest raws, but there is practically no progress in romance perspective. There are some females who are romantically interested in him but MC doesn't know what to do about it. 

MC is only interested in that qi girl (one with the clone), but she is in the spirit world while MC is still in mortal world (in the latest raws). Man, this story is very slow. Its already like 486 chapters, but MC is still in Mortal world, above which there is Spirit world, then Paradise, then Deva, and who know if there are even higher ones. 

So far the story has been very tragic and gloomy. One sudden event made me almost drop the series. What's more the MC has not left the mortal world and he already has many enemies from Deva. In the latest raws, its totally like there is no future hope and all. If the story does not get any brighter, I might just drop this.
  • How very tragic is it? Don't tell me his master already dead the one who should had been the MC. Please tell me he leaves this political bullshit soon. 
  • Bookmarked. Will read it next year
  • bonifide said:
    How very tragic is it? Don't tell me his master already dead the one who should had been the MC. Please tell me he leaves this political bullshit soon. 
    About political scene.
    He does not leave the political scene any time soon. After his power rises, he renders many merits in the war and is granted the authority to form his own kingdom by the emporer. But the emporer is very afraid of his power so they have a falling out. Later basically his Chu kingdom becomes independent and very powerful. His family members and his friends all join his kingdom.
    About the tragedy, yeah its very tragic. If you really wants to know open the spoiler.
    MC's kingdom is very good. His grandfather even married his past lover and had a kid. MC's best buddy also had a child. MC was also engaged to that princess of prairie. Basically everything is going well. Even MC had a very big chance, (or should I say destiny) he gains massive resources and a way to train people very fast that can easily make them fly upwards in a few years. His all family members and friends start training. Earlier they thought that living in the kingdom was very good, but MC opens their eyes and they start seeing the hope.

They just saw the hope but suddenly a sorcerer comes and kills all the people in Chu kingdom's capital city. MC was away at that time, when he comes back he saw that almost all his family and friends are dead, even the kids. The author left a loophole there, that their souls were preserved in a stasis (related to MC's 'chance'). The souls are in a comatose state, but MC need massive resources to keep their souls safe in a strategy. And then its the usual, MC need to stand at the top of Deva to revive them etc etc, which will probably happen at the end of the novel.

• What happen next who is the sourcer and where is his master to stop this? Is the sourcer deasd?
  • MCs thoughts in modern terminology "imma fuck up that sorcerer so hard he wont know what knocked him up until i knock him up ill fuck em up"
  • kidan1310 said:
    What happen next who is the sourcer and where is his master to stop this? Is the sourcer deasd?
    a big eye open in sky and smite him into  a smithereens

• souldz25 said:
    kidan1310 said:
    What happen next who is the sourcer and where is his master to stop this? Is the sourcer deasd?
    a big eye open in sky and smite him into  a smithereens

bruh that spoiler though
  • In the latest raws, its totally like there is no future hope and all. If the story does not get any brighter, I might just drop this.
    Ancient Lurker, how has the raws been so far? I'm really enjoying the story as far as the translation has gotten, but I'm curious where this is going.
  • bump!
  • is this harem whats the name of his waifus?
  • Sypsy said:
    In the latest raws, its totally like there is no future hope and all. If the story does not get any brighter, I might just drop this.
    Ancient Lurker, how has the raws been so far? I'm really enjoying the story as far as the translation has gotten, but I'm curious where this is going.

Now its much better. In the latest raws, he has just flown upwards to Paradise ( > Spirit World > Mortal World ). The long time spent in the Mortal world is used to establish a very strong foundation for MC, so now his powerlevel rises very fast. That is why he spent very less time in Spirit world and flew up to Paradise. The Spirit World Arc (610 - 884) was very good. He even fought with one of the clones of that sorcerer.

ahyin said:
    is this harem whats the name of his waifus?
    This is not a harem. There are many women who show interest in him, but he is only interested in that demon race girl ( Qi Xiouyu ), which is good because so far only her talent can match with him.
  • so what happens in the political battle in the city hes currently in, im at where the emperor's son got his eyes fried 
  • Sypsy said:
    In the latest raws, its totally like there is no future hope and all. If the story does not get any brighter, I might just drop this.

Now its much better. In the latest raws, he has just flown upwards to Paradise ( > Spirit World > Mortal World ). The long time spent in the Mortal world is used to establish a very strong foundation for MC, so now his powerlevel rises very fast. That is why he spent very less time in Spirit world and flew up to Paradise. The Spirit World Arc (610 - 884) was very good. He even fought with one of the clones of that sorcerer.

ahyin said:
    is this harem whats the name of his waifus?
    This is not a harem. There are many women who show interest in him, but he is only interested in that demon race girl ( Qi Xiouyu ), which is good because so far only her talent can match with him.
    Thanks for the info. So Human/Mortal World Arc (1 - 609)
  • Could someone give any spoilers in regards to the latest chapters? That have been translated - it's killing me with the fact that they are not being translated at the most delicate moment
  • why is it tagged harem anyways, he's currently focused on the girl who was a clone and isn't in the mortal realm anymore, does he give up on that soonish?
  • Its funny, on the chinese wiki only the elven princess/ the clone girl is listed along with the mc while the other female characters arent even mentionned. I assume the chinese readers dont find them important thats why only the main girl has information recorded...
  • edited August 2016
    Its funny, on the chinese wiki only the elven princess/ the clone girl is listed along with the mc while the other female characters arent even mentionned. I assume the chinese readers dont find them important thats why only the main girl has information recorded...
    Maybe its because only she and MC got to ascend upwards to Deva realm. Other female characters were left behind in lower levels as their cultivation speed just could not be compared to MC. In the latest raws, MC is now one the most powerful people in Deva, but those girls are still in Paradise/Spirit world.
  • Its funny, on the chinese wiki only the elven princess/ the clone girl is listed along with the mc while the other female characters arent even mentionned. I assume the chinese readers dont find them important thats why only the main girl has information recorded...
    Maybe its because only she and MC got to ascend upwards to Deva realm. Other female characters were left behind in lower levels as their cultivation speed just could not be compared to MC. In the latest raws, MC is now one the most powerful people in Deva, but those girls are still in Paradise/Spirit world.
    The thing is tho, if the mc didnt like Yi Nia he shouldnt have accepted her proposal. Do any of you guys know if he will get together with Cloud or will he only stay with the Elf Princess? So is it still a OTP or now a harem?
  • Has the author specifically mentioned that there will not be a harem? I can think of at least two stories where the author lulled pro-monogamy readers into a false sense of security before knocking them down hard with heroine #2, heroine #3, heroine #7.

Granted, a thousand chapters seems a bit much for the long game, but if the spoilers are right, it seems like the author is laying down a foundation to do just that.

Actually, I think this is mead.
  • Thats what im thinking but the MC repeatedly stated that he only have the elf girl in his heart yet he is not decisive enough to reject the other girls which I find to be unlikeable. 
  • edited August 2016
    Thats what im thinking but the MC repeatedly stated that he only have the elf girl in his heart yet he is not decisive enough to reject the other girls which I find to be unlikeable. 
    my memory is trash, can't remember if Yi Nia has shown up or not in the translated ch...he's accepted girls other than the clone chick? 
  • Thats what im thinking but the MC repeatedly stated that he only have the elf girl in his heart yet he is not decisive enough to reject the other girls which I find to be unlikeable. 
    my memory is trash, can't remember if Yi Nia has shown up or not in the translated ch...he's accepted girls other than the clone chick? 
    He doesnt accept them but doesnt know what to do with them. For example, Yi Nia (Prairie princess and queen) loves him but he denies her in the early chapters. She keeps chasing after him and because the relationship between her country and the MC's country he accepts her as his fiancee although he doesnt love her. Its not like he's trying to use her but he doesnt know how to reject her. As far as i've read to in the later 500's, MC's family are all dead except for the Misty Palace girl who accepts as his sister even though she loves him. So to speak, the mc is a chick magnet although he doesnt want a harem and only wants the Elf Girl.
  • WTF, a dragon fucked a white tiger. This is so fucked up, how does a dragon have sex with a tiger?
  • The dragon inserted his penis into her vagina. Cross breeding among species is unusual, but it happens. Lol

• Its not even like between lovers, literally the mc's father defeated the tiger's master and gave the tiger to MC's dragon who treats the tiger as play toy. The tiger hates it and their strength are about the same but then after one night and they already had sex. Top kek.

On a side note, this is probably one of the well done harems out there. A mc that only loves one girl but is forced to marry others because of circumstances.
  • Does he ever develop feelings for those other girls?