True Martial World spoilerz?

Comments

• Wow the translations are insane, at least for the moment.

Rather than spoil yourself, you should just wait for translation to come, we're only around 20 chapters away from latest raws..

It's a spoiler forum/thread...
  • Kiba said:

Rather than spoil yourself, you should just wait for translation to come, we're only around 20 chapters away from latest raws..

It's gong to stay that way too.... TL's way. I'm actually surprised that so many chapters were released so soon, but I guess that the TL wanted to get past the Herb Mountain Arc before going back to 1-2 daily that he set.
    i think it is because there have been a huge amount of donations coming in that he is speeding it up, after all if he dont and the donations keep piling up then it will not be possible to keep his usual pace after this wave ends
  • well i guess the spoiler thread is nor useless because he are caught up
    we should find a place where we can donate to the author so he can speed up ^
  • I guessing now he tries to master the second volume of the tai ah scared technique than he goes to the ranking he bets all in on himself wrecks face than when he faces the hardest opponent he uses the radiant sun qi impresses the sages and judges beats the last guy become the top and probadly become the disciple of the alchemist sage who taught the tai ah scared technique in the disk
  • edited January 2016
    welp we dont know man the guy hasnt even writen it yet were only like a handfull of chapters away from the translation

• edited January 2016
    Nameless said:

I guessing now he tries to master the second volume of the tai ah scared technique than he goes to the ranking he bets all in on himself wrecks face than when he faces the hardest opponent he uses the radiant sun qi impresses the sages and judges beats the last guy become the top and probadly become the disciple of the alchemist sage who taught the tai ah scared technique in the disk

its happening
     totally happening
    just reading this chapter 212 its gonna happen
  • Translation is very fast. I think has 194 yesterday but now already 212 chapters
  • Translation is very fast. I think has 194 yesterday but now already 212 chapters

think cktalon said something like he had already stocked up enough translated chapter or something like that
  • edited January 2016
    Yeah i remember he said that he had translated everything until the last raw, but he's still releasing them at a "normal" pace (today was a BIG day) in order not to catch up to the current raws so fast.
  • Yeah i remember he said that he had translated everything until the last raw, but he's still releasing them at a "normal" pace (today was a BIG day) in order not to catch up to the current raws so fast.

What chapter is the latest raws. I wish all translators are uber fast in translating
  • Yeah i remember he said that he had translated everything until the last raw, but he's still releasing them at a "normal" pace (today was a BIG day) in order not to catch up to the current raws so fast.

What chapter is the latest raws. I wish all translators are uber fast in translating
    226 as of this minute.
  • Kiba said:

Yeah i remember he said that he had translated everything until the last raw, but he's still releasing them at a "normal" pace (today was a BIG day) in order not to catch up to the current raws so fast.

226 as of this minute.
    Only 226? My God... I thought it already has 1k+ raws. I wonder if the translator will pick up a novel after catching up
  • Kiba said:

226 as of this minute.
    Only 226? My God... I thought it already has 1k+ raws. I wonder if the translator will pick up a novel after catching up
    Already caught up. Said before was gonna keep a 20 chapter lag before and then started releasing them all... don't know why.
  • There's been a sudden bunch if generous donation, plus it's a very exciting arc..
  • Yeah, currently his donation bar is 5x the limit, he decided to release them all the appease the masses.
  • I wonder if Cktalon will close donations now since he has caught up completely
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • The translation has become one with the raws.

That "one with the brick" chapter was just too much.  I laughed so hard I think my neighbors thought I was going crazy because I live alone and I'm usually quiet.

At first, I was feeling that the pace of the story was really slow.  The author took about 100 or so chapters before MC left his starting point.  But now, I kind of appreciate that he takes time to nurture the character.  I guess I'll put this on hold for a while so I can read several arcs in one sitting and increase my enjoyment.

When you follow like a dozen of novels every single day, it gets really messy and you get frustrated being cliffhang'ed every time.  Hehe.

Anyway, thank you so much CKtalon for the constant updates.  I'll be looking forward to reading again when the story reaches maybe around chapter 500 or so.  I really like the humor of the author so I definitely won't forget this title.  God, that battle with the primordial herb was hilarious.  Then this arena part.  I really like stories that has nice use of humor.  Unlike some novels that feel like the author is just repetitively using the same motif over and over and over again (was thinking of dissing a specific novel but I changed my mind). :P
  • Yeah the "one with the brick" made me lol irl.
    Looking forward to the upcoming battles, but it's hard to get spoilers when we're caught up haha.
  • Yeah, currently his donation bar is 5x the limit, he decided to release them all the appease the masses.
    Yeah unlike those other translators who slow down the translation pace so that the donation will keep on coming.

• what if the translator hacks into the authors computer and finds his stack of chapters ^^^^

i like how they made it so it lead to the mc having a mystic brick technique like for saber techniques need sabers
  • SPWJin said:

what if the translator hacks into the authors computer and finds his stack of chapters ^^^^

i like how they made it so it lead to the mc having a mystic brick technique like for saber techniques need sabers
    I know. LOL!!! They are such idiots thinking he has a Brick Law instead of him just being so much out of their league that he can just smack them around easily.
  • What level person will Yi Yun challenge? I am thinking either 1,000 or one above Chu Xiaoran (so 3779).
  • What level person will Yi Yun challenge? I am thinking either 1,000 or one above Chu Xiaoran (so 3779).

Is that a question to us or do you mean spoilers because the current translated chapter is also the latest released raw chapter so we are caught up.
    If its a question to us then I dont think he will challenge those above 1000
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • Alright we should rename this thread hm hm
    "True Martial World imagine whats next" or something
  • If would be nice if the comments before new chapters were stuff other than "First" and "Thanks". Maybe we can have actual discussions now. 

We have to assume he gets first for the reward, the question is just how high he does it. 
  • Alright lets open the bets, will he be between 3500-4000 places or 3000-3500 or mb even better ? We can only bet dragon scale runes, no glory point here :P
  • edited January 2016
    Rudra said:

Alright lets open the bets, will he be between 3500-4000 places or 3000-3500 or mb even better ? We can only bet dragon scale runes, no glory point here :P

from what i could understand off the new raw chapter, he might be able to range from 2500-3200 in rank when he completes that mysterious trial he is about to undertake

Edit: raw chap of 231 is already out
  • Don't think it's too likely, but I'd love to see him challenge Li Hong.
  • He's going to need a lot of glory points if he wants the complete technique.