Sovereign of the Three Realms questions

What are the cultivation ranks? also which chapters does he reach them?
Does he get a harem? if so how many and who are in it?
What chapter does he leave the kingdom? and also what level is he at that time?

I know these are a lot of questions XD

Comments

• edited January 2016
    Does no one read this? :-/
  • I read it but only the translated chapters... I really like it too but too bad there are so few chapters translated so far
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • Thanks for the link Cade! Does anyone by any chance have anymore spoilers? Thanks in advance!

Also, the link for the raws seems to be down, does anyone have a new link? Thanks in advance!
  • baey said:

Thanks for the link Cade! Does anyone by any chance have anymore spoilers? Thanks in advance!

Also, the link for the raws seems to be down, does anyone have a new link? Thanks in advance!

Here http://www.shumilou.co/sanjieduzun/
  • Thanks!! Any spoilers for this story? It seems like there are very few readers for this story, which is a surprise!
  • baey said:

Thanks!! Any spoilers for this story? It seems like there are very few readers for this story, which is a surprise!

There's spoilers on this topic https://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=140395
  • can someone post chapter 24&25 here?
  • I just want to know what happened to heaven lol
  • Hello Hahaha the mc has already reached the heart of the second princess/sister of the emperor. I hope she will become a part of his harem. Can someone enlighten us who will be a part of his harem and give us some meeting and backround infos? So long! Rena
  • this story is a litlle bit boring. until now atleast maybe later it will be more interesting , you guys whant harem all the time :)
  • rechinu said:
    this story is a litlle bit boring. until now atleast maybe later it will be more interesting , you guys whant harem all the time :)
    They sure do but he already tamed that princess. lol. I just don't want harem in all stories. I also hate when the author introduce so many female characters that like the MC and he only choose one. A prime example of that BS is The Great Ruler.
  • bonifide said:
    rechinu said:
    this story is a litlle bit boring. until now atleast maybe later it will be more interesting , you guys whant harem all the time :)
    They sure do but he already tamed that princess. lol. I just don't want harem in all stories. I also hate when the author introduce so many female characters that like the MC and he only choose one. A prime example of that BS is The Great Ruler.
    Or ISSTH (especially painful here).
  • Bailee said:
    bonifide said:
    rechinu said:
    True but in TGR case almost every single female helps him in a big ass way. So far in ISSTH Chu Yang I probably got her name wrong helped him make that pill. 
  • bonifide said:
    Bailee said:
    bonifide said:
    rechinu said:
    True but in TGR case almost every single female helps him in a big ass way. So far in ISSTH Chu Yang I probably got her name wrong helped him make that pill. 
    Oh, that sounds awful..
  • what aré the level of cultivation?
  • The ML of this story is not loyal to his wife =___= he has three wife, lucky him that Huang er is really nice and kind but he is hateful
  • edited June 2017
    Myross said:
    The ML of this story is not loyal to his wife =___= he has three wife, lucky him that Huang er is really nice and kind but he is hateful
    I don't think it's fair to label him as not being loyal. He is extremely loyal to Huang er and it is her who constantly tries to increase his harem. While he does have three wives by the end of the novel two of them are kinda forced. He married one to take responsibility for his child and the pain she went through worrying about him. He himself does make the decision to marry her but it was not because he goes out of his way and cheats on Huang er.

In fact in the beginning he didn't even have a relationship with Huang er at all it was only until way after he slept with the other girl ( mind you he was poisoned with an aphrodisiac) who then disappeared immediately after so he wouldn't feel forced into taking responsibility. 

His is last wife was forced on him by his actual father in order to leave him a grandchild with him when his son leaves. He can't turn down his father who sacrificed so much for him so he goes along with it.

if he was truly hateful and not loyal he would have had a large harem by the end of the novel with so many love interests abandoned during the story.