True Martial World spoilerz?

13567140

Comments

  • edited January 2016
    It writes 时辰, so it's not 3 hours, but 6 hours. He needed another 6 hours, which costs 3000 runes. He did not have that; hence, he went to take a loan.

    If you want to read more about how it came about,

  • take a loan? from whom?
    my grammar sucks ;(
  • Rule71 said:

    take a loan? from whom?

    The bank. You will know soon in Chapter 178.
  • edited January 2016
    CKtalon said:

    It writes 时辰, so it's not 3 hours, but 6 hours. He needed another 6 hours, which costs 3000 runes. He did not have that; hence, he went to take a loan.


    If you want to read more about how it came about,

    the is there an error in the newest chapter? cause it say's that 10k runes only gives 10 hours in the hall

    Edit: never mind it have been fixed
  • CKtalon said:

    Rule71 said:

    take a loan? from whom?

    The bank. You will know soon in Chapter 178.
    uhhh the bank part scares me, will he be tricked with the bank as in he takes a loan and then has to pay a million % interest or something similar? well either way looking forward to it :)
    my grammar sucks ;(
  • The pacing is great so far.

    1. Now he's going to fight against a Primordial Herb that's enslaved some Blood Herbs.
       1a. I like how he recycles the Herb mountain sequence for character growth.
     
     
  • Nope he is peak mid. He is also growing a third eye and his strength is now can be characterized as godly.

     third eye ? what do you mean

    strength is now can be characterized as godly ? how it got to this point?
  • I just know after the 1st arc this dude grew as an author. He stopped talking about nonsense and moving the story along. He was dragging way to much in the 1st 100 chapters. 
  • carcle said:

    Nope he is peak mid. He is also growing a third eye and his strength is now can be characterized as godly.

     third eye ? what do you mean

    strength is now can be characterized as godly ? how it got to this point?


    Heaven's eye (just like Su Jie, but it hasn't been opened)

    Tai Ah Sacred Technique
  • who is su jie
  • Isn't Su Jie the master of Xuantan?
  • Taryn said:

    Isn't Su Jie the master of Xuantan?

    that is right

  • oh the fat guy?
  • SPWJin said:

    oh the fat guy?

    Yes, he loves eating and alcohol.
  • when it gets to Tai Ah Sacred Technique ?  which benefits ?


  • carcle said:

    when it gets to Tai Ah Sacred Technique ?  which benefits ?



    just taking a wild guess, but it is probrally not to long after he gets the primordial herb i think
  • Mr_Lu said:

    carcle said:

    when it gets to Tai Ah Sacred Technique ?  which benefits ?



    just taking a wild guess, but it is probrally not to long after he gets the primordial herb i think
    201-202 I think
  • thanks Mr_Lu and Kiba

  • when does he get the tai ah kingdom Technique
  • SPWJin said:

    when does he get the tai ah kingdom Technique

    Chapter 200. He buys it with the reward he gets for turning in the primordial herb.
  • When MC absorbs spiritual essence/power from herbs like the purple primordial in the latest chapter, that completely degrades the quality and potency right? Like during the desolate absorption of that bully from his clan.
    So when he trades in the purple herb, he's really ripping them off right?
  • I dont think he will trade the purple herd he has 2 herb with him right now which is the primodal herd purple 1 and the blood yang one which is the 1 i think he will trade.most likely he will use the purple for power
  • Taryn said:

    When MC absorbs spiritual essence/power from herbs like the purple primordial in the latest chapter, that completely degrades the quality and potency right? Like during the desolate absorption of that bully from his clan.
    So when he trades in the purple herb, he's really ripping them off right?

    nope when he battles the purple primordial herb, he damage it so it loses some of its potency, therefore the energy he absorbs is a kind of bonus, and when he hands it over he is only paid a third of what it is worth because of the damage
  • The first few chapters of this novel is way too sad. It made me treasure food specially rice a lot more.
  • Yeah ikr, like seeing them care for each other and sacrifice food was really touching.

  • yeah the primordial herb running to save the yang herb was touching and then the reachion from the primordial herb was like those in the anime where time stops and they are in awe of how well thought out the plan was
  • From the recent translated chapter i can imagine yi yun going to the hall getting more energy and leveling up to late purple than he does something with loaning money from bank im guessing its to get the volume 4 of the tai ah scared manual than train,collect herbs maybe expand to a few mountains
    Become genius and get send to the other kingdom to join a sect
    My speculations
  • The translator is on fire today! Releasing more than 10 chapters in a day. 

    Can someone spoil what happens from chapter 210 onwards to the current raw? I read something about a tournament.
  • Rather than spoil yourself, you should just wait for translation to come, we're only around 20 chapters away from latest raws..
  • Rather than spoil yourself, you should just wait for translation to come, we're only around 20 chapters away from latest raws..

    It's gong to stay that way too.... TL's way. I'm actually surprised that so many chapters were released so soon, but I guess that the TL wanted to get past the Herb Mountain Arc before going back to 1-2 daily that he set.
Sign In or Register to comment.