Spoliers on what's happening next

Comments

• Who the Fuck is immortal li
  • yazhmd said:

Who the Fuck is immortal li

a lily 
  • edited January 2016
    can anyone tell me in which chapters Meng Hao meets his sister in future ? ( i mean when they recognize each other)
  • jem1k0 said:

can anyone tell me in which chapters Meng Hao meets his sister in future ? ( i mean when they recognize each other)

Like around the 560s where during the Monster Immortal Trial. Fang Yu knows that Meng Hao is her brother. Meng Hao can't take a hint and figure out she is his sister, though. The next time they meet is somewhere in Book 6. He learns that Fang Yu is his sister from his memories and parents. I don't remember exactly what chapter he meets her after they both know they are family.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • He already knew she was his sister at that point. But it was probably like 50 chapters before that that he finally figured bit out
  • What exactly is the Monster Immortal Trial? Can someone give me a summary?Also, what does he gain from the trial?
    -thank you
  • Will he met her again? I mean he met her at 875 or something, then she left for training, so around what chapter will they meet again and what situation? Around which chapter wang ancestor steals his cultivation? And is this novel finished in raws?
  • edited January 2016
    not finished in raws. it's up to like 1600 chapters.
    And, almost every time he goes back to visit his parents Fang Yu is there (first time he comes home she's not there cause she's in training). She gets engaged/married too, that story is pretty funny.
  • I can't stand it, this novel is so good, I remember when Deathblade released first chapter on WW  I didn't read it i thought it would be boring lol, than i didn't have anything to do and read about first 20 chapters and got hooked ^_^ This is the most awesome novel I have ever read, is there any other novel fro  same author translated? ( will 100+ chapters already ?)

p.s Who she marries to ? Is he on good terms with Meng Hao ? 
  • edited January 2016
    Well,Xian Ni is also written by Er Gen,although its a much earlier work of his(it's also a prequel of sorts,with a shared universe but dont expect too much)...its also far darker and has gone through various translators,with some having not so good quality but if you can bear it then go at it...it's currently at early 200ish chapters if i remember correctly.
  • it's renegade immortal right? i will w8 for it to pile up , I read it earlier and it was somehow not quite good read because of many translators :(
  • ITOITO
    edited January 2016
    Xian Ni is Fantastic!  Its up to chapter 208 and the chapters are long too.

• edited January 2016
    Never mind I reread one of the chapters of ISSTH where Meng Hao first encounters the existence of Dragoneers and it said that the peak of Totems was a Totem God which has 5 totems or more. So yeah.
  • So what happens in the translation now?people ganging up on meng hao and he kicks ass than he faces the beast that was chased by meat jelly and lord fifth?after that he wins shit and the few clans find him worthy lets him get the totems?
  • ITOITO
    edited January 2016
    Is that sarcasm?

Really?

Be very very careful with this spoiler, it's a big one.  So big in fact, I actually used a spoiler tag, in the spoiler thread... 

This fight leads to an epic fight with one of the Ji clan, that causes one of the most epic smack downs in the story so far by none other than his mommy.,, and yeah he gets a new shinny gold totem too.

• ITO said:

Is that sarcasm?

Really?

Be very very careful with this spoiler, it's a big one.  So big in fact, I actually used a spoiler tag, in the spoiler thread... 

This fight leads to an epic fight with one of the Ji clan, that causes one of the most epic smack downs in the story so far by none other than his mommy.,, and yeah he gets a new shinny gold totem too.

The next part really isn't a fight though. Also, it seems way too coincidental that they would attack right now.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • If you're talking about Ji #19 attacking, it's because I believe he detected the earthworm guy's karma magic. Since Ji clan focuses on karma magic it seems like that guy was an easy target.

• Meng Hoa and Ji 19 don't fight? That is odd, because that is not at all how I read it. Granted they were MT but they clearly had a life or death struggle that almost annilates Meng's existence and from wich Meng barely.... Spoiler.
  • ITO said:

Meng Hoa and Ji 19 don't fight? That is odd, because that is not at all how I read it. Granted they were MT but they clearly had a life or death struggle that almost annilates Meng's existence and from wich Meng barely.... Spoiler.

It was a struggle, I guess, but more of Meng Hao running away then getting caught. He really can't fight back. Then, he gets hooked, but saved. After that, Ji 19 gets absorbed. True, the author makes it sound very epic. Still, it's more of Meng Hao getting lucky and then the old man pulling a shocked face and all. The epic part to me was the attack on the Ji clan by Meng what's her name again.
  • Ji 19th (a random immortal lvl dude): puny meng hao i'll fish out every puny being u know

*finds the thing in rebirth cave* : wait the hell is a guy thousand times stronger than me doing here I WAS SCAMMED

*continues on trying for others and finds a certain turtle* : wait that turtle... y is it so huge? wait oh god no no NONONONONONO MOMMMY MENG HAO IS BULLYING ME!!!!!!!!! 
  • Ji 19th (a random immortal lvl dude): puny meng hao i'll fish out every puny being u know

*finds the thing in rebirth cave* : wait the hell is a guy thousand times stronger than me doing here I WAS SCAMMED

*continues on trying for others and finds a certain turtle* : wait that turtle... y is it so huge? wait oh god no no NONONONONONO MOMMMY MENG HAO IS BULLYING ME!!!!!!!!! 
    Ji 19: Still, two demons aren't enough to stop me. Wait, is that a fucking painter. Oh no, I'm pissing my pants. Ah, of all the things that could beat me, why is my greatest fear, an old man who's a painter, here? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
  • That is going to be my new quote.

"I am not afraid of noth'n except for big turtles and old painters."
  • who imagined that a turtle and painter could make those of the ji poop in their pants.

turtle you traitor!

Ji 19: Still, two demons aren't enough to stop me. Wait, is that a fucking painter. Oh no, I'm pissing my pants. Ah, of all the things that could beat me, why is my greatest fear, an old man who's a painter, here? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
    "painter made me fail but i'll just kill this kid. wait is that the BLOOD MASK AND FANG GLOVE!!! oh well thank god he can't use them all see U CAN'T KILL ME BITCH. wait THE FUCKING KING'S FLAG!!! DA HELL!!!!!!! still i can endure hahaha. NO OH GOD NOOOOOOO NOT 4 FUCKING IMMMORTAL KILLING SWORDS MOMMY, DADDY, MOMMY'S MOMMY, MOMMY'S MOMMY'S MOMMY PLEASE FOR FUCK'S SAKE SOMEONE'S MOMMY SAVE ME FROM THIS FUCKING LUNATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jokes aside the best part of 425 was when Meng Hao's mom decided fuck up the ji clan xD in ur face the people who were dissing her

"painter made me fail but i'll just kill this kid. wait is that the BLOOD MASK AND FANG GLOVE!!! oh well thank god he can't use them all see U CAN'T KILL ME BITCH. wait THE FUCKING KING'S FLAG!!! DA HELL!!!!!!! still i can endure hahaha. NO OH GOD NOOOOOOO NOT 4 FUCKING IMMMORTAL KILLING SWORDS MOMMY, DADDY, MOMMY'S MOMMY, MOMMY'S MOMMY'S MOMMY PLEASE FOR FUCK'S SAKE SOMEONE'S MOMMY SAVE ME FROM THIS FUCKING LUNATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time for the ultimate vexation to come and let Ji 19 experience true fear.

Time for the ultimate vexation to come and let Ji 19 experience true fear.
    or he could use alchemy to make him grow fur *evil smirk*
  • He absorbs the Ji clan's blood to make a blood spirit, not what ur thinking.
  • He absorbs the Ji clan's blood to make a blood spirit, not what ur thinking.

What's the function of a blood spirit?
  • The Song clan was using some magic to look into Meng Hao's background and it pissed of Meng's mother who did not want anyone snooping into the family background.  She shows up and suppresses the Song clan and their patriarch.

Later she gets really mad at the Ji clan for trying to cut MH karma strings, and opens a can of whoop-ass on them.

I am still left wondering though, is she the Immortal Li?  Her name is Meng Li.