What Cultivation Stage Chufeng in latest raw (2200 chapter)

13»

Comments

• ok idon't understand i am talking about fighting capacity see wje, you say if he uses his dragon fusing ability he will be ml 5 but then he still need to be able to fight at least another 3 or 4 levels ahead of him because then ML5 would be just his realm and not his fighnting capacity he could always fight 3 or 4 levels across without raising realm with ability so if you add the technique of fusion and thats just earlier later on with added realms to the technique plus fighting capacity he should easily fight across planes ML should be able to fight MK and later could even touch across 2 states if you understand what i means but authors start making fighting across states oh the gap is hard oh blood is stronger oh heritage is strong .... i've seen so many excuses to this but bottom line they do anything to prevent fighting across states because that would limit their enemies like say ML could fight ME you have like only enemies from ME and MA and that wouldn't give them another 2000 chapters ,and that what i like about mga at now he is inccreasingly able to fight for example 4 realms now while he could only fight one at first and then two... so it should be later on he could fight a state and like 4 realms (for ex MK should be able to fight ME 4states or smth) but authors start doing the nerfing sooner or later in other novels and i was hoping that doesn't happen here and unless i misinterpreted the answer in earlier page it does happen here so that makes me somewhat annoyed so i think i might pass on reading to the raws(like third novel in a row i don't read to raws before i read like 5 or 6 to raws wich is why i said i wish mga was like my second or third because as you read more you start finding anoyying little things more and more annoying in this type of novels ?thx though for answer
  • Chu Feng's ability to fight above his level seemed to me to be nerfed only before Heaven realm and Martial Lord realm but from what I understand from the spoilers the reason why he is only able to fight  one or two levels above him at Martial Emperor realm is not because Chu Feng's ability to fight above was nerfed once again but because the people who are able to make it to Martial Emperor realm are all able to fight above their level too ( I read that everyone who is able to make it to Martial Emperor is able to fight about three levels above their level). So the author at very least is not nerfing Chu Feng, at least not directly but making the people who he is fighting more talented so I hope that that is able to console you a little bit about the nerfing.
  • well i admit its clever but its still another excuse ,though i may if i don't find(while im searching) another novel to read might continue with MGA ,by the way what is up with his leveling from Martial King Around 1080 chapters(accoriding to spoiler in first page) to Martial Emperor: Around 1900 ;it took him from one state to another same amount it took him to cross 4 states at first what is up with that ,does the stalling get extremely boring or does the author make it seem a little less anoying ,cause that not nerfing anymore thats stopping and going in a crawl speed
  • becool said:

well i admit its clever but its still another excuse ,though i may if i don't find(while im searching) another novel to read might continue with MGA ,by the way what is up with his leveling from Martial King Around 1080 chapters(accoriding to spoiler in first page) to Martial Emperor: Around 1900 ;it took him from one state to another same amount it took him to cross 4 states at first what is up with that ,does the stalling get extremely boring or does the author make it seem a little less anoying ,cause that not nerfing anymore thats stopping and going in a crawl speed

There's Half Martial Emperor so that's 2 ranks :P
  • oh well but that shalf step so basically just ME +5 or is it ME+9 and then only half step ,but even then thats like two states when it should have been 4 or 5 is it extremely slow or does the author manages to cover up the slow down ,because if your like me and start binge reading sooner or later no matter how it spins you will feel like the progression comes to halt if it takes that much time to get to next level and only in rare cases can some authors cover it up and still make it seem fun,so does this author do it or is it as annoying as many other novels
  • edited January 2016
    becool said:

oh well but that shalf step so basically just ME +5 or is it ME+9 and then only half step ,but even then thats like two states when it should have been 4 or 5 is it extremely slow or does the author manages to cover up the slow down ,because if your like me and start binge reading sooner or later no matter how it spins you will feel like the progression comes to halt if it takes that much time to get to next level and only in rare cases can some authors cover it up and still make it seem fun,so does this author do it or is it as annoying as many other novels

Sorry i didn't fully understand the 1st part but Half Martial Emperor is a realm with 9 ranks just like Martial King etc...
    About the slow down of course since the author wants it to be more than 4k chapters or that's what i read so he can't just add many realms for the sake of more chapters that's why he used the original theme of needing much more resources, harder to level up and harder to comprehend concepts
    And of course there's also the reason that he needs more time for searching/thinking of new ideas so he's stalling after all Chinese webnovels is updated everyday unlike light novels that's updated every a few months or so.
  • yeah xd you answered even if u didnt understand in first sentence,yeah i knew it would be long but i thought at most 3000 chapters , so it is stalling no matter how he spins it ,because he does end up introducing new realms after MA(from new spoilers) so it is a slow down after all,probably will try and continue till i get annoyed wich now i'm pretty sure will heppen near 1200/1300 chaps ,since thats when slow doown will be and i get annoyed always when authors do those kind of excuses not to further plot but to increase number of chapters ,but still though thx for answers
  • becool said:

yeah xd you answered even if u didnt understand in first sentence,yeah i knew it would be long but i thought at most 3000 chapters , so it is stalling no matter how he spins it ,because he does end up introducing new realms after MA(from new spoilers) so it is a slow down after all,probably will try and continue till i get annoyed wich now i'm pretty sure will heppen near 1200/1300 chaps ,since thats when slow doown will be and i get annoyed always when authors do those kind of excuses not to further plot but to increase number of chapters ,but still though thx for answers

No problem :)
  • for those how want all the cultivation level (as far as i read ) 

1. Spirit
    2. Origin
    3. Profound
    4. Heaven
    5. Martial Lord
    6. Martial King
    7. Half Martial Emperor
    8. Martial Emperor
    9. Half Martial Ancestor
    10. Martial Ancestor
    11. True Im­mor­tal
    12. Ce­les­tial Im­mor­tal
    13. Mar­tial Im­mor­tal
    14. Ven­er­a­ble
    15. Sov­er­eign
    16. Mar­tial Sovereign
  • and about the World Spiritist  (as far as i read )

1. White Cloak World Spiritist (Origin Realm Cultivators)
    2. Grey Cloak World Spiritist (Profound Realm Cultivators)
    3. Blue Cloak World Spiritist (Heaven Realm Cultivators)
    4. Purple Cloak World Spiritist (Martial Lord Realm Cultivators)
    5. Gold Cloak World Spiritist (Martial King Realm Cultivators)
    6. Royal Cloak World Spiritist (Martial Emperor Realm Cultivators)
      1. Insect Mark
      2. Snake Mark
      3. Dragon Mark
    7. Immortal Cloak World Spiritist (Martial Ancestor Realm Cultivators)
      1. Insect Mark 
      2. Snake Mark
      3. Dragon Mark
    8. Sov­er­eign Cloak World Spiri­tist
    9. Sa­int Cloak World Spiri­tist
    10. God Cloak World Spiri­tist