What Cultivation Stage Chufeng in latest raw (2200 chapter)

Comments

• lol...
    nope, his body is beyond holyland's understanding... in Holy land, one of the master wanted to give him his bloodline, so when he tried, he couldn't because CF's body was superior.
  • holy shit...is there anything after holy land

• yeah chu feng's family is beyond the holyland. right now CF is pretty much a monster even for ppl in holyland. how many 21 or 22 yr old become martial emperor?
  • What happens to the monster that was trapped in the tower (forgot the name) for the last 100 years. he promised chu feng he came make him a purple spirt cloack in 2 years and also gave him a map??
  • He was able to help him later on... they become brothers. he helped revive the azure founder..
  • animeda, you mentioned in another thread that Chu Feng's talent is nothing in his Chu family; then what are they all like? Does Chu Feng know this or does he have eyes but cannot see Mount Tai? Also, are those dragons in his dantian something inherited from his family or unique to him?
  • edited July 2015
    Junky said:

animeda, you mentioned in another thread that Chu Feng's talent is nothing in his Chu family; then what are they all like? Does Chu Feng know this or does he have eyes but cannot see Mount Tai? Also, are those dragons in his dantian something inherited from his family or unique to him?

there not much mention but there are some paragraphs of dialogue between CF's father and Uncle (i think it is). Also on the path to Holy land, CF meets a martial emperor level monkey servant who belonged to his family. He said something like "ur talent in east is not bad, but in front of ur family, you are a waste. I hope you do not dissapoint ur father"

about the dragons, its' not as clear-cut about this. So I am guessing it right now... it might be like Royal bloodline...
  • i read in this thread something about "Reverse Fighting Force" can anyone claryfy what that is?
  • reverse fighting force is basicly the ability to fight above your level, for exemple say a person have a reverse fighting force of 3 he is level 1 emperor that means he can fight with a level 4 emperor equally (if the level 4 emperor do not have reverse fighting force)
    our mc chu feng have a reverse fighting force of 5 at emperor level, while xian miao miao have a reverse fighting force of 4
    say chufeng is emperor 3 and maio maio is emperor 3 then chufeng will beat miao maio because chufeng's strenght is really 3+5=8 while miao miao's is 3+4=7
  • Does anyone understood half progenitor or su-zu...it ws in chapter 1913?? It may be next realm after Emperor but i am not sure
    Please confirm it
  • it's half ancestor.
  • Thanks, according to author there are still 3000 chapters  left so there will surely be introduction of new realms. What do you think??
  • Well after half ancestor its ancestor, then i think it was mentioned another one which will most likely also have a half blabla. And maybe a couple more. It takes quite a lot of time now to break through so its gonna take longer and longer. But that's if the author manages to get the chapters promised this week, otherwise gonna be unfinished
  • reverse fighting force is basicly the ability to fight above your level, for exemple say a person have a reverse fighting force of 3 he is level 1 emperor that means he can fight with a level 4 emperor equally (if the level 4 emperor do not have reverse fighting force)

our mc chu feng have a reverse fighting force of 5 at emperor level, while xian miao miao have a reverse fighting force of 4
    say chufeng is emperor 3 and maio maio is emperor 3 then chufeng will beat miao maio because chufeng's strenght is really 3+5=8 while miao miao's is 3+4=7
    Thanks.
  • Balur said:

Well after half ancestor its ancestor, then i think it was mentioned another one which will most likely also have a half blabla. And maybe a couple more. It takes quite a lot of time now to break through so its gonna take longer and longer. But that's if the author manages to get the chapters promised this week, otherwise gonna be unfinished

I think that it will not be like half emperor and half ancestor any more, it will be quarter of it continues like this xD
  • Chu Feng is finally a rank 2 half-ancestor. 

I can't wait until he becomes an ancestor. I hope all his dragons get released, at least as pure energy, and cause a massive supernova which will scare the shit out of the whole Chu family and the rest of the world... hahaha..... OK, maybe, a supernova is an exaggeration.. LOL
  • He is now a rank 4-half ancestor. His spirit abilities also levelled up; however I am not sure how to accurately translate the name of the new type of cloak.
  • He is now a rank 4-half ancestor. His spirit abilities also levelled up; however I am not sure how to accurately translate the name of the new type of cloak.

Immortal-Cloak I believe is what it is being called on other thread since Fairy-Cloak was thought of as weaker then Dragon-Imperial-Cloak...

Next Question Up For Discussion: At Martial Ancestor 9th Lightning Beast will be released. What do you think will happen at next breakthrough counting as CF's 9 Lightning Beasts were modified by his father?
  • Kronos said:

i have a theory about the cloak levels of world spiritists, since its white>gray>blue>purple>gold>insect>snake>dragon>fairy?(not sure if fairy is right). would that "fairy-cloak" level mean one of the 7 spirit worlds like fairy spirit world, beast spirit world, ghost spirit world, etc. would that mean that the final world spiritist level is asura-cloak world spiritist and thats why its titled Martial God Asura? plus in the intro it says he has a world spirit army, not a world spiritists army (which was stated in the translated chapters that high leveled world spiritists are one man armies since they can command hundreds to thousand or more world spirits). and that the other spirit worlds are also how they call the higher levels of world spiritist cloaks? sorry for the messed up explanation.

Brilliant idea it could be right
  • Unless I am mistaken, insect, snake and dragon should just be different levels of a specific cloak and not cloaks themselves. For example when one reaches the peak of the dragon level of x-cloak they can level up to the insect level of y-cloak where y-cloak comes after x-cloak.
  • Unless I am mistaken, insect, snake and dragon should just be different levels of a specific cloak and not cloaks themselves. For example when one reaches the peak of the dragon level of x-cloak they can level up to the insect level of y-cloak where y-cloak comes after x-cloak.

i believe you are correct because if i remember correctly once Chu Feng upgraded form the regular Gold cloak into the next Cloak it was called - Emperor Cloak and it had 3 levels Insect, Snake, Dragon. So now that he became this new cloak which is referred to as "Fairy Cloak" (No real translation yet) he is at the insect level again but with a new rank in cloak. So i guess you are right and maybe from now on each Cloak will have 3 level which are separated into Insect, Snake, Dragon.
  • did chu feng father ever describe how and what he did  to chu feng lightning beast because plot armor obviously going to give some op do anybody have any idea  
  • did chu feng father ever describe how and what he did  to chu feng lightning beast because plot armor obviously going to give some op do anybody have any idea  

we'll probably know once the last beast shows up whenhe reaches martial ancestor

i believe you are correct because if i remember correctly once Chu Feng upgraded form the regular Gold cloak into the next Cloak it was called - Emperor Cloak and it had 3 levels Insect, Snake, Dragon. So now that he became this new cloak which is referred to as "Fairy Cloak" (No real translation yet) he is at the insect level again but with a new rank in cloak. So i guess you are right and maybe from now on each Cloak will have 3 level which are separated into Insect, Snake, Dragon.
    Its not fairy cloak but immortal cloak,someone had translated it already
  • hey guys i wanna know does chu feng keep on increasing his leapfrog fighting or does the author nerf it down because the most annoying thing to me is when author give their mcs leapfrog (leajump?...) fighting say 3 levels and then after leveeling 4 levels but once it increases many times they start saying oh the gap is getting harder and harder and no now he can only leapforg 2 levels but that is exxtrememly ahmazing and wtf that's just covering the bad planning of authors they want to prologue their  novel so instead of keeping the fast increase his fighting they start what i call cockblocking (it's the same with girls introduce many that like him make only few enter harem wy the f introduce girls if not for plot yup just to make them like him without returning feelings sorry for rant) fighting wise,from first page i really hope i'm understanding wrong but as he increases strenght and more dragons infused (i'm just around 200 ch) he should by the rate he's going be able to fight entire realms above him by the time he infuses with his 6 or 7th dragon so is that happening and i'm understanding spoilers wrong or is the author doing the old nerf down mc to prolongue novel ,i mean if that so it's gonna be really annoying i would much rather him inventing new garbage realms so that he could still fight across realms then nerf him to make him fight only in the same realm and not even with same rate he started with,hopefully someone that has been keeeping up with the raws answers me
  • yeah i would like aslo to know about fighting across realms cause it's to be expected (well i haven't read raws so might not happen) but i just hope the author  at least maintained his increase in powerups(every dragon fused means one extra level fighting so by 7 plus he already could fight when he was spirit level like 4 levels ahead of him ) so he should be able to fight like 12 layers ahead ie across realms ,but i get if the author chikened out cause then he wouldnb't have enough realms to annoy his mc(tons of authors do it) ugh really hope it doesn't happen here and he could be like yun che fighting even two realms across
  • becool said:

hey guys i wanna know does chu feng keep on increasing his leapfrog fighting or does the author nerf it down because the most annoying thing to me is when author give their mcs leapfrog (leajump?...) fighting say 3 levels and then after leveeling 4 levels but once it increases many times they start saying oh the gap is getting harder and harder and no now he can only leapforg 2 levels but that is exxtrememly ahmazing and wtf that's just covering the bad planning of authors they want to prologue their  novel so instead of keeping the fast increase his fighting they start what i call cockblocking (it's the same with girls introduce many that like him make only few enter harem wy the f introduce girls if not for plot yup just to make them like him without returning feelings sorry for rant) fighting wise,from first page i really hope i'm understanding wrong but as he increases strenght and more dragons infused (i'm just around 200 ch) he should by the rate he's going be able to fight entire realms above him by the time he infuses with his 6 or 7th dragon so is that happening and i'm understanding spoilers wrong or is the author doing the old nerf down mc to prolongue novel ,i mean if that so it's gonna be really annoying i would much rather him inventing new garbage realms so that he could still fight across realms then nerf him to make him fight only in the same realm and not even with same rate he started with,hopefully someone that has been keeeping up with the raws answers me

aqwzsx said:

yeah i would like aslo to know about fighting across realms cause it's to be expected (well i haven't read raws so might not happen) but i just hope the author  at least maintained his increase in powerups(every dragon fused means one extra level fighting so by 7 plus he already could fight when he was spirit level like 4 levels ahead of him ) so he should be able to fight like 12 layers ahead ie across realms ,but i get if the author chikened out cause then he wouldnb't have enough realms to annoy his mc(tons of authors do it) ugh really hope it doesn't happen here and he could be like yun che fighting even two realms across

You guys should also note that the higher the place he goes the better the bloodline and the closer they are to his OP dragons and that's even without calculating the higher difference and difficulty to fight higher layers/realms
  • edited January 2016
    yeah so basically i'm assuming the answer is what i feared huh, no
    matter how you spin it in the end it's just the authors do fast upgrade
    thing to hook you but later on they find they don't have enough realms to keep
    the novel as long as the want(basically more annoying people annoying mc while anoying the reader) so they start making that excuses( i saw
    the same kind of arguments in like at least 5 novels so it's not
    original to this novel oh the gap between realms now is getting harder
    to overcome but he still does it yup thats just making me feel like in
    this realms he can fight 5 layers ahead and then 600 chapters later he
    still only fight 5 layers ahead so no progression no matter how the
    author makes excuses wich basically just surface when you get to "that"
    realm it's just annoying ,yeah i know i mean i already read many novels
    so this happens every time but i was hoping it doesn't in this one it
    just adds to the annoyances (of romances(every novel has that so many
    girls like him but he keeps them there with no answer even though they
    are introduced only to like him wtf) plus anoyances of world (same world
    in every novel everywhere annoying people) plus anoyances of mcs
    (arrogance and op but always way older/stronger people pressuring them ) no plot besides getting stronger for no reason or some halfassed reason, losing face
    .....omg i wish mga was like my second or third novel i wouldn't be so
    annoyed by it like this sigh(as time passes with reading these wu/xian
    xia they just get more and more annoying, but i just take brakes and then
    go back to reading, them it's like crack but you can actually feel your
    brain cells burning and decaying
  • yeah so probably will not continue to read till latest raws i will just read till i'm bored (translation) wich i'm near ,sigh this reset point that they do is actually really annoying it should be only progressive ,unless you actually have a plot and characters and your writing makes sense ,you should be writing for fun and for me and a lot of people i know progressing in power is fun reseting it to previous exploits is annoying , this is why i hate these amateur writing sometimes they want to give some credibility to their novels by justifing their shameless mcs and unrealistic asfuk world and nonsense writing and they start inserting unrealted chara so mc help them and you don't think hes complete douche ,insert huge powerups but cockblolck them by limiting how much mc can use ,sigh this information was the final straw really for me and i know there are those who agree and those who don't yeah to those of you who dont you just haven't read enough to get annoyed by these tropes ,i wish i could erase my readings so i could rediscover this xianxia trope,and be exposed to it first time so i won't be picking every annoyance there is and just enjoy ,but as it stands it seems like i wont stick that long to mga
  • edited January 2016
    aqwzsx
    i am at chapter 700 in the raws
    what i can tell you is that when he reaches Martial Lord, his four dragons fuse with him permanently so after heaven realm 9 he is directly ML 5
    P.S and the author introduced new realms but i am still not there so i don't know if it is well inrtoduced or not.