Martial God Space Spoilers

Comments

• Hua Menghan gets taken away later by this sect. Then MC comes to fight the sect to stop her wedding with the most talented guy later by beating him later on. After that, it is revealed she escaped.

It takes long for them meet again?
  • Come on, just get with Menghan MC!!! >: ((
    And I'm guessing the most talented guy is the eighth prince? What chapter does MC crash the wedding?
  • Arixii said:

Come on, just get with Menghan MC!!! >: ((
    And I'm guessing the most talented guy is the eighth prince? What chapter does MC crash the wedding?

No, this is much later on. The sect she goes to is some awesome sect that needs specific blood. Also, it is in a few hundred chapters.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • edited January 2016
    this has been asked multiple times here, but to to bump this again.

who is the real father of the MC and do they ever meet?

• Is the raw finished??
    So what realm what mc after the whole demon invasion thing?
  • Vexram said:

this has been asked multiple times here, but to to bumb this again.

Can anyone answer this question please?!
  • it seems to be ongoing with 3095 chapters
  • it seems to be ongoing with 3095 chapters

What you mean is that til 3k+ chapters not even information about his dad mentioned at all?!
  • we should get a guy to right a summary about the arcs from here to another 3-4 arcs
  • Can someone list the power ranks of this novel and the approximate chapters the MC reach the ranks??
    I'm contemplating on reading this and want to see the progression of this novel, thanks.
  • edited January 2016
    Vexram said:

this has been asked multiple times here, but to to bump this again.

Yes, they will meet, but after a very long time.
    The world that MC currently is in, is only a small microcosm. This microcosm is connected to a macrocosm. MC's father belongs to Ye family, which is one of the top human families of this macrocosm. When MC goes to the Ye family to be recognized, he finds out that his father is missing. Later he will find out that , his father went to MC's mother's family and lives there. MC's mother actually came from a higher level world ( In MGS, the worlds are not like where you will ascend to higher plane and can never come back. In MGS you can go to most world if you can find the right space channel/transmission and have the required martial rank)

MC's mother is from a place that was sealed by a very high level person. No one can come out of it normally. If I remember right, MC's mother had found some sort of disposable treasure (only one time use) that can allow her to leave her world and come back. After leaving her world, she meets MC's father, they fall in love with each other and MC is born. Then for some reason or emergency that I don't remember, MC's mother and father had to go back to her world, and they cannot take MC. So in an emergency they had leave MC in that microcosm. And due the seal, MC's parents cannot come back.

Later on MC had to go to his mother's place, where in his travels he meets his parents. He also has a little brother and grandfather. At that time MC's power rank is almost same as his father. MC's mother's family is not very powerful in that world. Later on when his power level rises, he had to save mother's family may times.
  • Thanks for the spoilers
    I really hope someone pick up this series the translator will abandoning this series for sure
  • Some info about the MC's harem :-

1. Hua Menghan : You already know about her from translated novel. She has phoenix blood vessels, so she easily keeps pace with MC power ranks quite. They keep meeting and then separating for one reason or another. Finally when MC level is high enough to get approval of phoenix clan, they get together.

2. Ye Lush : She is part of MC's father's Ye family arteries. When they first they meet, she was being auctioned as a slave by some sea beast clansmen, and the MC saves her. Its funny actually, the sea beast auctioneers as well as MC didn't know she was part of Ye family. Later on they separate, go there own ways. She is very beautiful and talented, so she has many pursuers in Ye family. When they learn that she was almost sold as a slave, they go the sea beast's area and exterminate them. When MC goes to Ye family to be recognized, he learns about her and meets her again. Form then on MC and Ye Lush, goes through many life and death adventures together and they save each other many time, with the time they fall for each other. Ye Lush is actually a reincarnation of past goddess, so her power rank also keep pace with MC.

3. Li Chen (Name might be wrong) : She is from earth. MC sends his clone to his previous life's world to look for his previous family. That world is presented similar to MC's next life's microcosm with a difference that when the a person reaches certain power level, he/she will be automatically ejected from that microcosm and come to macrocosm. They will then be recruited by some sects. This world also has higher technology like Mecha Suit and all. MC's clone has a very short life of 200-300 years. Li Chen falls in love with him (one sided love). Li Chen's power level gets higher and higher so she remains young looking, but MC's clone has low life, he gets older and older. Still she takes care of him time to time. MC tries to keep his distance since his clone will soon die, but with the years he is affected by her sincerity and falls in love with her. Then when MC's clone's life is near to its end, a very powerful space beast attacks humanity. Li Chen is one of the most powerful at that time, so she goes to fight with it. The beast nearly kills her but MC saves her finally. He uses his last life strength and kills the beast in one move. At the last moments of clone's life, MC tells the crying Li Chen that he is just a clone, and there is a much broader world out there. He tells her to keep training and move out of this microcosm and he will find her. Her talent is weaker than Hua and Lush, but still she becomes a god (MC and other two are at much higher level)

The arcs for three women are very long drawn. They meet in some arc then separate, then meet again after a long time. Finally MC marries the three woman, and it is Li Chen who gives birth to MC's first child, a daughter. At that time MC is already one of the most powerful being in the major macrocosms. Afterwards, MC learns of another even higher level World called Good Fortune or something, where only few highest level powerhouse are entitled to go, he alone goes to that world because some of its inhabitants attacked MC macrocosm. The latest arcs have been about that world.

• Some info about the MC's harem :-

1. Hua Menghan : You already know about her from translated novel. She has phoenix blood vessels, so she easily keeps pace with MC power ranks quite. They keep meeting and then separating for one reason or another. Finally when MC level is high enough to get approval of phoenix clan, they get together.

2. Ye Lush : She is part of MC's father's Ye family arteries. When they first they meet, she was being auctioned as a slave by some sea beast clansmen, and the MC saves her. Its funny actually, the sea beast auctioneers as well as MC didn't know she was part of Ye family. Later on they separate, go there own ways. She is very beautiful and talented, so she has many pursuers in Ye family. When they learn that she was almost sold as a slave, they go the sea beast's area and exterminate them. When MC goes to Ye family to be recognized, he learns about her and meets her again. Form then on MC and Ye Lush, goes through many life and death adventures together and they save each other many time, with the time they fall for each other. Ye Lush is actually a reincarnation of past goddess, so her power rank also keep pace with MC.

3. Li Chen (Name might be wrong) : She is from earth. MC sends his clone to his previous life's world to look for his previous family. That world is presented similar to MC's next life's microcosm with a difference that when the a person reaches certain power level, he/she will be automatically ejected from that microcosm and come to macrocosm. They will then be recruited by some sects. This world also has higher technology like Mecha Suit and all. MC's clone has a very short life of 200-300 years. Li Chen falls in love with him (one sided love). Li Chen's power level gets higher and higher so she remains young looking, but MC's clone has low life, he gets older and older. Still she takes care of him time to time. MC tries to keep his distance since his clone will soon die, but with the years he is affected by her sincerity and falls in love with her. Then when MC's clone's life is near to its end, a very powerful space beast attacks humanity. Li Chen is one of the most powerful at that time, so she goes to fight with it. The beast nearly kills her but MC saves her finally. He uses his last life strength and kills the beast in one move. At the last moments of clone's life, MC tells the crying Li Chen that he is just a clone, and there is a much broader world out there. He tells her to keep training and move out of this microcosm and he will find her. Her talent is weaker than Hua and Lush, but still she becomes a god (MC and other two are at much higher level)

The arcs for three women are very long drawn. They meet in some arc then separate, then meet again after a long time. Finally MC marries the three woman, and it is Li Chen who gives birth to MC's first child, a daughter. At that time MC is already one of the most powerful being in the major macrocosms. Afterwards, MC learns of another even higher level World called Good Fortune or something, where only few highest level powerhouse are entitled to go, he alone goes to that world because some of its inhabitants attacked MC macrocosm. The latest arcs have been about that world.

Thanks for these!!

How long does he leave his wives for? I hope it's not until the end of the series, that would just be wrong. : (
  • Series is still continuing. So can't say for sure.
  • Someone seriously we need to know what happens now with him entering the tomb and after *_*

• 3. Li Chen (Name might be wrong) : She is from earth. MC sends his clone to his previous life's world to look for his previous family. That world is presented similar to MC's next life's microcosm with a difference that when the a person reaches certain power level, he/she will be automatically ejected from that microcosm and come to macrocosm. They will then be recruited by some sects. This world also has higher technology like Mecha Suit and all. MC's clone has a very short life of 200-300 years. Li Chen falls in love with him (one sided love). Li Chen's power level gets higher and higher so she remains young looking, but MC's clone has low life, he gets older and older. Still she takes care of him time to time. MC tries to keep his distance since his clone will soon die, but with the years he is affected by her sincerity and falls in love with her. Then when MC's clone's life is near to its end, a very powerful space beast attacks humanity. Li Chen is one of the most powerful at that time, so she goes to fight with it. The beast nearly kills her but MC saves her finally. He uses his last life strength and kills the beast in one move. At the last moments of clone's life, MC tells the crying Li Chen that he is just a clone, and there is a much broader world out there. He tells her to keep training and move out of this microcosm and he will find her. Her talent is weaker than Hua and Lush, but still she becomes a god (MC and other two are at much higher level)

can you drop the chapter number of when this happen i want to read it ,(is it one long arc !?)
    do we know why he was "Transported to Another World" !?
    and what's up with "special space" !?
  • Quick question, what will happen with the eight prince, and will the royal family seek out revenge if something does happen?
  • edited February 2016
    souldz25 said:

can you drop the chapter number of when this happen i want to read it ,(is it one long arc !?)
    do we know why he was "Transported to Another World" !?
    and what's up with "special space" !?
    which arc do you want to read the one when he come back to earth ? and meet his girl or when he goes to the good fortune ?  
    and no we don't know much how he was transported from body to body
    and about the "space" we don't know much about it's still a mystery and even become much more of an enigma to the MC cuz his Cultivation level now took him only 50 000 years to breakthrough from god to heavenly reveres were normally it take a least 10 million years and it's not even that high you can already guess how much really the "space" is OP no it's more like OOOOP :dizzy: 

i can answer your questions i'm in chapter 3471 (latest chapter that came out i've read it an hour ago) but if it's something that happened like 2000 chapters before, then sorry i can't it's been too long that i've been reading this, there were like hundreds of people like eight prince that he killed...(other than that i remember clearly) you can ANW ask, who knows i might remember :D
  • Luo Tian said:

sorry i already found it
  • edited February 2016
    i want to know the origin of this space and were you can buy it
    you cant trust amazon because they are filled with fraud ^
    if i could buy this please let me know so i can comprehend math so i wont have to wait 10 years to actually learn it but i would be different because i have the special space and lots of spirit stones ( i mean if anyone hasnt notice its a joke and im making fun of how the author kepted saying because he has the special space)
  • I want to know if that dumb prince dies anytime soon.
  • bonifide said:
    I want to know if that dumb prince dies anytime soon.
    he will die when the shitty prince and the MC go to the island to practice.
  • why did Li chan fell in love with the MC? love at first sight or MC saved her from so sort of danger, or etc.
  • Nope, she cause some trouble for the MC and the MC solve it...and than she start to fall in love with him.
  • edited February 2016
    The author recycles the same scenario over and over again, it eventually started getting a bit frustrating to read... nevertheless, i still read lol...

1. He always get appreciated by a beautiful women who would then ask him to join her group for missions. That group always have an/many admirer who would then proceed to plot and kill him. He would always finds out and then ... he kills the jealous admirers. Plot thickens, he gets the girl.

2. Somehow he always manage to piss off some underlings of some "young" genius. Those underling would always use the same excuse to charge in and attack... aka "This person is too strong, he will be a threat to young master in the future we must kill him before he can grow". Underlings all suicide like moths in a fire (Yea you know he is too powerful, he just bitch slapped you, you still want to attack? Sigh... please go on right ahead...), master get angered, goes after the MC and dies as well. Of course these assholes that were suicidal have some powerful sect/clan backing them and viola, more story for MC to grow.

3. Always some powerful dungeon and the MC is a bit too underpowered for the dungeon's level cap. Eventually find's a way to power up while insidde the dungeon, "succeed" in some power left behind, manage to either steal and run away, or steal and kill the foolish people who think MC is a bit weak and demands him to hand over everything he has in order for MC to remain a full corpse.

Seriously though, i still cringe when i read the "Be a good boy and destroy your own cultivation, I'll leave you as an intact corpse"... facepalm**
  • Lol, the xianxia train all over again hahaha
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • The author recycles the same scenario over and over again, it eventually started getting a bit frustrating to read... nevertheless, i still read lol...

1. He always get appreciated by a beautiful women who would then ask him to join her group for missions. That group always have an/many admirer who would then proceed to plot and kill him. He would always finds out and then ... he kills the jealous admirers. Plot thickens, he gets the girl.

2. Somehow he always manage to piss off some underlings of some "young" genius. Those underling would always use the same excuse to charge in and attack... aka "This person is too strong, he will be a threat to young master in the future we must kill him before he can grow". Underlings all suicide like moths in a fire (Yea you know he is too powerful, he just bitch slapped you, you still want to attack? Sigh... please go on right ahead...), master get angered, goes after the MC and dies as well. Of course these assholes that were suicidal have some powerful sect/clan backing them and viola, more story for MC to grow.

3. Always some powerful dungeon and the MC is a bit too underpowered for the dungeon's level cap. Eventually find's a way to power up while insidde the dungeon, "succeed" in some power left behind, manage to either steal and run away, or steal and kill the foolish people who think MC is a bit weak and demands him to hand over everything he has in order for MC to remain a full corpse.

Seriously though, i still cringe when i read the "Be a good boy and destroy your own cultivation, I'll leave you as an intact corpse"... facepalm**
    If you continue to read till when he go to good fortune, you will never encounter this damn shit any longer.
  • souldz25 said:
    Luo Tian said:

sorry i already found it
    Did you find the chapter where he returns to earth?
  • Erebus00 said:
    Did you find the chapter where he returns to earth?
    At 2309 chapters when he go to earth.