Xian Ni spoilers

Can someone or many people who have read ahead in the raws spoil me please? I looked though the treads for Xian Ni spoilers and I haven't found any please do educate me my fellow doaist! This may lead to me having a breakthough :)

Comments

• There was a reddit thread that had many spoilers concerning the whole book.

There are major spoilers so read at your own risk.
  • edited January 2016
    Kind of heart breaking to read that MC lost Li Muwan due to time/age. He really should have prioritised his feelings for her before they separated.

Says he has a happy ending with girls on the Reddit spoilers - which girls? All of the ones we've met so far must have died out from the 200 year skip.
  • Arixii said:

Kind of heart breaking to read that MC lost Li Muwan due to time/age. He really should have prioritised his feelings for her before they separated.

Says he has a happy ending with girls on the Reddit spoilers - which girls? All of the ones we've met so far must have died out from the 200 year skip.

she dies in his arms and he saves her soul along with his parents
  • How does he revive her in the end?
  • Can someone give me a quick summary of what this story is about? I took a quick glance at the manga and it isn't selling it for me. Was hoping someone can provide a bit of spoiler for the first 100 chapters so I can get a better feel for the novel
  • LovemyWu said:

Can someone give me a quick summary of what this story is about? I took a quick glance at the manga and it isn't selling it for me. Was hoping someone can provide a bit of spoiler for the first 100 chapters so I can get a better feel for the novel

manga's still at the happy go lucky days real story will start when the sect gets destroyed by the ancestor of the other sect they are currently fighting. (since his sects ancestors have died)
  • Taryn said:

How does he revive her in the end?

Here are some spoilers which has a link to your question
    https://www.reddit.com/r/noveltranslations/comments/3pa3jb/spoiler_xian_ni_spoilers_to_the_end_ch_2088_ama/
  • What happened to the people from the MC's sect that went into seclusion to train?