devoring the heavens?

Comments

• edited January 2016
    Vexram said:

hope that pig creature dies too. wouldn't feel right for it to live when the wolf died. all that character building for the wolf, only for it to turn into a coat.

Pig kind of became a main character... so no dying. But good news, it isn't really a pig.
  • Kiba said:

Vexram said:

hope that pig creature dies too. wouldn't feel right for it to live when the wolf died. all that character building for the wolf, only for it to turn into a coat.

Pig kind of became a main character... so no dying. But good news, it isn't really a pig.
    isit a dragon pig?
  • Kiba said:

kidan1310 said:

So is the mc going to go with the yin family or not and if he isn't how does he escape from them? What happen to the girl yan zi girl? And can someone be more specific in what happen to wolf? How did he let it die who was responsible and what kind of revenge did he do? Does he ever bring back the wolf to life? What happen to his master? when will he meet her? Is she a love interest? Does he have a love interest? And is her brother and mc going to be enemy's?

Well the whole thing with his master is because her father has a dragon-blood sucking heart worm that is killing him. MC has the worm after he removes it... it's sealed for 4/5 years before it eats his heart and he dies soo.... yippee!!!
    Wait what... MC removes the worm from her father, but contracts it as well? and dies...?
  • Arixii said:

Kiba said:

kidan1310 said:

So is the mc going to go with the yin family or not and if he isn't how does he escape from them? What happen to the girl yan zi girl? And can someone be more specific in what happen to wolf? How did he let it die who was responsible and what kind of revenge did he do? Does he ever bring back the wolf to life? What happen to his master? when will he meet her? Is she a love interest? Does he have a love interest? And is her brother and mc going to be enemy's?

Well the whole thing with his master is because her father has a dragon-blood sucking heart worm that is killing him. MC has the worm after he removes it... it's sealed for 4/5 years before it eats his heart and he dies soo.... yippee!!!
    Wait what... MC removes the worm from her father, but contracts it as well? and dies...?
    he meant to say MC will die in5 years if nothing is done
  • Typical... Was there a master plan by the clan to get MC to remove the parasite, and does the master find out about it if there was? How hard is it to remove btw?
  • So pretty much like atg emperor has life sucking worm and mc is here to safe the day!!
  • Well the plan was for the worm to enter a crystalized ancient dragon blood but the MC kind of overlooked the fact that he replaced his blood with ancient dragon blood and was 10 times more yummy for the worm.
  • Where does he get the ancient dragon blood?
  • edited January 2016
    still think the pig that isn't a pig should die. maybe have the MC sacrific it to revive his dead wolf. i mean come on, it's one thing to have some random character or monster get some character building then die, but to have a companion thats been with the MC all that time and get so much character building (i admit it's not a lot but more than most main side characters get) then kill it just to make another villain? i mean come on. plus i liked that wolf.
  • Kiba said:

Well the plan was for the worm to enter a crystalized ancient dragon blood but the MC kind of overlooked the fact that he replaced his blood with ancient dragon blood and was 10 times more yummy for the worm.

Does the MC get anything out of it? Like in ATG Cang Yue and the whole Blue Wind Empire basically love YC because he's able to revive the emperor. Maybe like his master likes him even more? idk
    Vexram said:

still think the pig that isn't a pig should die. maybe have the MC sacrific it to revive his dead wolf. i mean come on, it's one thing to have some random character or monster get some character building then die, but to have a companion thats been with the MC all that time and get so much character building (i admit it's not a lot but more than most main side characters get) then kill it just to make another villain? i mean come on. plus i liked that wolf.

Hey, pigs have feelings too!!
  • Vexram said:

That's why I pretty much dropped the novel. Also I hate MCs that do arrogant shit that get people who helped them killed. I don't mind if the MC suffers for his dumb shit. I know it's not fair to compare but it's like Bebe dying just so Linley can have another villain. Also his ability to absorb everything is a lot like Eternal Life. Even Stellar Transformations copy a lot from Eternal Life. Then again Eternal Life probably didnt create that shit either. 
  • I don't like the wolf dying either, but I mean not everything can be happy in these novels. I guess the author killed him off to give some depth to the story maybe? idk

• How does it go with his teacher ?
    Did he manage to ambush her??
  • How does it go with his teacher ?
    Did he manage to ambush her??

This is probably the most anticipated thing for me in this novel.
  • Taryn said:

I don't like the wolf dying either, but I mean not everything can be happy in these novels. I guess the author killed him off to give some depth to the story maybe? idk

LOL I already know everything not happy but to kill it for the sake to find a villain is dumb. To add insult to injury dude wore the wolf pelt like a trophy. Just like I hate that vile shit in Perfect World the MC clan did to him. 
  • bonifide said:

Taryn said:

I don't like the wolf dying either, but I mean not everything can be happy in these novels. I guess the author killed him off to give some depth to the story maybe? idk

LOL I already know everything not happy but to kill it for the sake to find a villain is dumb. To add insult to injury dude wore the wolf pelt like a trophy. Just like I hate that vile shit in Perfect World the MC clan did to him. 
    Well he does give it to BM at her wedding and she almost chops his head off right there.
  • Who's BM and why does she get so mad at that action? In the raws, has he cured the dragon sucking leech yet?
  • BM = Beautiful Master
  • Was he giving it to BM like saying that he values Guxian (I think that's his name), and in giving it to her he's giving her something important?
    And who's wedding? theirs I hope? Almost chopping his head off is a bit severe though. :\
  • Taryn said:

Was he giving it to BM like saying that he values Guxian (I think that's his name), and in giving it to her he's giving her something important?
    And who's wedding? theirs I hope? Almost chopping his head off is a bit severe though. :\

I think he's talking about the villain that is giving the master Guxing's coat, which is why he got so mad.
  • edited January 2016
    Madness said:

Taryn said:

Was he giving it to BM like saying that he values Guxian (I think that's his name), and in giving it to her he's giving her something important?

I think he's talking about the villain that is giving the master Guxing's coat, which is why he got so mad.
    Ohhh... that makes a lot more sense. I thought the MC made it into a coat because he always wanted to be close to Guxing - I was like, this is really weird!
    Who's wedding is it? Is it between BM and her fiancee? if it is, I really hope MC crashes it and takes BM away.
  • Taryn said:

Madness said:

Taryn said:

Ohhh... that makes a lot more sense. I thought the MC made it into a coat because he always wanted to be close to Guxing - I was like, this is really weird!
    Who's wedding is it? Is it between BM and her fiancee? if it is, I really hope MC crashes it and takes BM away.
    I guess it wasn't the MC who did the coat. 
    I maybe be wrong , but the dude killed the wolf made into a coat and tried to presend the MC's master with it... 

Btw i'm dropping this novel for sure...

Mc is way more arrogant than any other novel MC...( think of Chu Feng (MGA) or Lin Feng (PMG) x10 )
    The plotline is kinda... blugh... it isn't worth reading

• You're dropping it? That's too bad. :\
    Really? I thought he wasn't that bad, Lin Feng seems much more audacious/arrogant imo, but maybe that's just me.

But wait, can anyone answer my question of who's wedding it was during that occurence?
  • truthfully im not sure what the author wanted for lin feng. lin feng likes to talk a lot of shit that almost gets him killed, he doesn't do anything the smart way, and only seems to do it the dumb way, he talks about arrogance but then acts 10x more arrogant the the person he's insulting. frankly i'm not sure how the author's able to keep him alive. around 7/10 fights MC has could have been avoided if he'd just kept his mouth shut and assassinated them in secret. i mean the dude as like 3-4 known assassin skills. and he uses them in front of everyone. never seen such a stupid MC.
  • Vexram said:

truthfully im not sure what the author wanted for lin feng. lin feng likes to talk a lot of shit that almost gets him killed, he doesn't do anything the smart way, and only seems to do it the dumb way, he talks about arrogance but then acts 10x more arrogant the the person he's insulting. frankly i'm not sure how the author's able to keep him alive. around 7/10 fights MC has could have been avoided if he'd just kept his mouth shut and assassinated them in secret. i mean the dude as like 3-4 known assassin skills. and he uses them in front of everyone. never seen such a stupid MC.

He's blunt not stupid and arrogant. He speaks his mind and never truly holds back on what he wants to say.
  • Need spoilers for when he meets his master and when :c Also what is going on with her and that marriage? Does he stop it and claim her as his and shit :D? And what did she do to the man that gifted her the fur :c?
  • edited January 2016
    Kiba said:

Vexram said:

truthfully im not sure what the author wanted for lin feng. lin feng likes to talk a lot of shit that almost gets him killed, he doesn't do anything the smart way, and only seems to do it the dumb way, he talks about arrogance but then acts 10x more arrogant the the person he's insulting. frankly i'm not sure how the author's able to keep him alive. around 7/10 fights MC has could have been avoided if he'd just kept his mouth shut and assassinated them in secret. i mean the dude as like 3-4 known assassin skills. and he uses them in front of everyone. never seen such a stupid MC.

He's blunt not stupid and arrogant. He speaks his mind and never truly holds back on what he wants to say.
    thats certainly one way of looking at it.

as for nabcake, i guess the story just is so terrible that nobody can get to that part, this question has been asked what seems like 10x and yet nobody has answered it.
  • Do you guys really hate the story that much? I don't find it that bad, but that's probably just because I really want to see what happens when MC meets BM next.
    and haha yeah Vexram I noticed that too unfortunately. : (
  • to me DMG is an average story. there's nothing that really sets it apart from others but also nothing that really brings it down. if we could get faster chapter outputs and a site that doesn't do that stupid page shit, it'd probably pick up in popularity.
  • Nabcake said:

Need spoilers for when he meets his master and when :c Also what is going on with her and that marriage? Does he stop it and claim her as his and shit :D? And what did she do to the man that gifted her the fur :c?

He meets her at the wedding, he lets this ghost guy possess him, he beats up a bunch of guys and then leaves to fix her dad. Then the heart-worm happens and he leaves again. She doesn't do anything to him.