Long Live Summons

Comments

• Normally it can take a long time but he has giving his friends drug that increase their power and then the girls, somehow having sex with them increases their power by like injecting innate Qi and opening meridian points to increase their power, well the sex makes it more effective but not neccesary
  • Gaurie said:

and then the girls, somehow having sex with them increases their power by like injecting innate Qi and opening meridian points to increase their power, well the sex makes it more effective but not neccesary

Yue Yang using some advanced techniques hahaha
  • Arixii said:

Gaurie said:

and then the girls, somehow having sex with them increases their power by like injecting innate Qi and opening meridian points to increase their power, well the sex makes it more effective but not neccesary

Yue Yang using some advanced techniques hahaha

tho apperantly his method with the girls limits their final potential if done too soon so that why supreme and night queen prevent him from doing it with the princess and his original fiancé
  • edited January 2016
    Most surprising thing is that night queen offered herself up if he can accomplish a goal and supreme offered herself up if he could accomplish another goal and he hasn't tried to accomplish them
  • So when does it not limit their potential? When they reach innate Qi themselves?
    ---
    Also at what stage does YY have to be before he can consciously use the divine grimmoire?
  • Arixii said:

So when does it not limit their potential? When they reach innate Qi themselves?
    ---
    Also at what stage does YY have to be before he can consciously use the divine grimmoire?

no idea when it won't and at chapter 1034 he still cant even summon it, haven't been in the mood to read it last few days but I'll start reading again to give more complete info
  • edited January 2016
    Gaurie said:

Arixii said:

So when does it not limit their potential? When they reach innate Qi themselves?
    ---

no idea when it won't and at chapter 1034 he still cant even summon it, haven't been in the mood to read it last few days but I'll start reading again to give more complete info
    You don't have to if you don't want to, just that information is enough - thanks. : )

Isn't it only 1390 chapters though, which means he'll most likely never be able to fully use it, if at all in the series?
  • well the series is finished but a lot of stuff happens each chapter
  • Can someone tell me what's YY and CO power level is?
  • The former fiancee is a stalker?
  • The former fiancee is a stalker?

a massive stalker
  • Hey guys who is xue wu hen
  • Hey guys who is xue wu hen

sick beauty's name
  • Arixii said:

Titans said:

I am now halfway through the raws. Speaking of Yue Bing in ch. 700ish she is Innate lvl 2 and just made a heaven ranked lvl 2 surrender and lie on the ground ^^ 

What makes her so powerful?
    and is it bad that I think Yue Bing is a little annoying?
    Well Yue Bing has poison inherit skill together with a poison she got from the 12 zodiac temple and her ancient wood king or w/e the name of her tree is( platium ranked monster x2) and her dryad for melee combat. What she basicly did was poison the guy watch how he used antidote which didn't work then she felt bad about how his poisonresistence sucked and made him cry.
  • edited January 2016
    Gaurie said:

Also since they were simple to find, chapter 272 is sick beauty first time, 329 is luo Hua city mistress, 449-450 is heaven punisher/Feng Xian, 463 is the dragon girl and 657 is Yi Nan. Didn't post the rest cause that requires searching and nit going to actually search for those chapters

He doesn't do it with the Dragon Girl at 463. He was planning to since she was willing but her promotion started right when he was about to break her hymen. So she was all out of sorts afterwards and MC was left with a boner that Blood Queen tried taking care of it by giving him a BJ but then MC started getting promoted himself before he could finish. So pretty much MC got blue balls twice in a row.

So the Dragon Girl doesn't become his guardian beast because he had sex with her at the time, which he didn't. She became his guardian beast because he spit blood on the silver grimoire that she was contracting with, since MC has a special blood.
  • Gaurie said:

Also since they were simple to find, chapter 272 is sick beauty first time, 329 is luo Hua city mistress, 449-450 is heaven punisher/Feng Xian, 463 is the dragon girl and 657 is Yi Nan. Didn't post the rest cause that requires searching and nit going to actually search for those chapters

So pretty much MC got blue balls twice in a row.

owow

What promition did he get, was it an advancement in grimoire?
  • Gaurie said:

He doesn't do it with the Dragon Girl at 463. He was planning to since she was willing but her promotion started right when he was about to break her hymen. So she was all out of sorts afterwards and MC was left with a boner that Blood Queen tried taking care of it by giving him a BJ but then MC started getting promoted himself before he could finish. So pretty much MC got blue balls twice in a row.

So the Dragon Girl doesn't become his guardian beast because he had sex with her at the time, which he didn't. She became his guardian beast because he spit blood on the silver grimoire that she was contracting with, since MC has a special blood.

could  have been worse it could have happened 3-4 times before he got his promo
  • Mr_Lu said:

Gaurie said:

could  have been worse it could have happened 3-4 times before he got his promo

Well it wouldn't be the first time that he got cockblocked anyways. Just pointing it out in case someone goes to that chapter expecting a sex scene for whatever reason. (Dragon fetishes...) though it might as well be one. The only thing it's missing is the "spear knight breaking through the castle gates to welcome the new host/master" that is always there to symbolize the women losing their virginity and always make me lol
  • Mr_Lu said:

Gaurie said:

Well it wouldn't be the first time that he got cockblocked anyways. Just pointing it out in case someone goes to that chapter expecting a sex scene for whatever reason. (Dragon fetishes...) though it might as well be one. The only thing it's missing is the "spear knight breaking through the castle gates to welcome the new host/master" that is always there to symbolize the women losing their virginity and always make me lol
    so true,cant remember if i have read about when he finaly gets together with surpreme or not, but will not be surprised if he also ends up getting cockblocked as hell at that time
  • Mr_Lu said:

Mr_Lu said:

Gaurie said:

so true,cant remember if i have read about when he finaly gets together with surpreme or not, but will not be surprised if he also ends up getting cockblocked as hell at that time

he molests supreme some but hasn't done it with her as of chapter 1050
  • edited January 2016
    I have just reach chapters in the 700's raws. So far I notice one thing is that Yue Yang is a virgin killer playboy LOL....The girls with him so far is all virgins. Also he is pretty smart for having a technique such a couple merging technique which benefit for both side but it work much better and get more benefit if the girl is still chaste then later lose it when using the couple merging technique. The guy sure make me worship him hahaha. Ok... now let get to the main point. In chapter 735-736 raws if I haven't comprehend wrong its finally reveal a bit truth about Fourth mother secret, what happen to the tragic guy's father and the real tragic guy. But I totally don't really understand it completely because the words term that is translate out was a bit weird for me to fully understand. 

I'm not sure if what I comprehend was totally right but what I think what's happen is "a far ancient demon king"  killed the real Yue Yang and steal his body and memories to get the real Yue Yang's parent inheritance and Yue Qiu (real Yue Yang's father) acknowledgment to pass through the Stone gate and also to get a perfect god body which was the whole plan and goal of the far ancient demon king. The far ancient demon king the whole time try to convince Fourth mother that he is the real Yue Yang with the memories of the real Yue Yang his stole along with his body. Fourth mother acknowledge the fake Yue Yang as the real Yue Yang while far ancient demon king is the fake Yue Yang. So basically even tho he had the real Yue yang body and memories he is still consider as a fake Yue Yang. While Yue Yang even tho is fake but is consider as the real Yue Yang which makes the far ancient demon king really envy and pissed off because his whole plan was ruined by Yue Yang who he know is fake and that the (fake) Yue Yang get the inheritance that he want and it wasn't him that get it. 

Yue Qiu's dead body is holding the the Stone gate open and only let people who his soul or something acknowledge to pass through the gate that was also another reason why the far ancient demon king steal the real Yue Yang body to act like he is the real Yue yang but he was unable to pass through the gate.The stone gate is the key of solution of ancient seal. I think its has something to do with the god ruins. If the gate closes, then least hundred years, millenniums are not even able to open. 

But what I want to know is what exactly is what is Fourth mother secret...and her connection to the Valley of Butterflies and Flowers? The words term when translate to English at her part where, when she explain a bit about the secret of herself is pretty hard to understand. If anyone understand what is her secret please let me know thanks,

Also another random question did Yue Yang did it with Bloody Queen ( one of his guardian spirit beast)?  I'm not sure if they did it or not in the raws. Again the words there was hard to understand .There was like 2 times. One time is when he almost did it with the dragon girl to turn her to a godly spirit beast but because of the promotion and her accidentally turning into his guardian beast at same time was a bit burden on her so she faint before they can even continue. Then Bloody Queen came and say she want to help Yue Yang so he can promote and they did the the couple merging technique. The second time is around chapter 722- 723. He want to turn Bloody Queen into a godly spirit beast.

Ah right almost forgot I was wondering if I did misread but around 600s-700s, I think its mention something about Sick beauty menstruation still haven't come and that she has Yue Yang's lil darling. She was happy about it. While the other females didn't want it so early yet. So was Sick beauty really is pregnant with Yue yang's child ? Or did I misread.....?  

Also I don't get the heck why at the end of my comment has chinese words but it wasn't me who type it there so ignore it. 
    “本来不想把百花一族的秘密说出来的不过,既然你非要这样说,就让你想个明白。””四娘微叹她看着满脸不甘强抑怒火的远古魔王,否定道:“百花一族,是天梯的生命”与龙腾大陆的人类有所不同。我们都是神愿花树诞生的花蕾,每一朵花蕾都是一个新生命,你现在占据的身体也是岳丘、岳陵兄弟与我们姐妹结婚,只不过是掩人耳目为了保障岳家后代延缓,我们在神愿花树上祈祷诞生的生命,就算我们的后代。你除了是个占据身体的恶人,与我姐姐,与岳丘三哥又或者与岳家,有何关系呢?说起来,要不是你为了灭绝我百花一族”将神愿花树摧毁,我们百花一族”哪里会走向灭绝?”,“我们百花一族,在精神方面较为卓越”身体条件却逊sè于龙腾大陆的人类。你以为以岳家和天梯女子的血脉结合,就能诞生出双重优势的强者,你以为占据了一具身体,就能对修炼大有助估吗?那是不可能的神愿花树诞生的生命”拒绝邪恶堕落,你是邪恶的远古魔王,虽然占据了身体,实力也挥反而不佳“……,就算人人都让你méng骗过关,姐姐的无上意志和岳丘三哥的守护之hún”也不会让你通过封印之门的。”,“原来是这样,该死”远古魔王一下子明白了,为什么自己无法走进岳丘扛举的石门之后,原因就是岳丘的守护之hún早就认出他的夺取和假冒”拒绝了他的进入“本来不想把百花一族的秘密说出来的不过,既然你非要这样说,就让你想个明白。””四娘微叹她看着满脸不甘强抑怒火的远古魔王,否定道:“百花一族,是天梯的生命”与龙腾大陆的人类有所不同。我们都是神愿花树诞生的花蕾,每一朵花蕾都是一个新生命,你现在占据的身体也是岳丘、岳陵兄弟与我们姐妹结婚,只不过是掩人耳目为了保障岳家后代延缓,我们在神愿花树上祈祷诞生的生命,就算我们的后代。你除了是个占据身体的恶人,与我姐姐,与岳丘三哥又或者与岳家,有何关系呢?说起来,要不是你为了灭绝我百花一族”将神愿花树摧毁,我们百花一族”哪里会走向灭绝?”,“我们百花一族,在精神方面较为卓越”身体条件却逊sè于龙腾大陆的人类。你以为以岳家和天梯女子的血脉结合,就能诞生出双重优势的强者,你以为占据了一具身体,就能对修炼大有助估吗?那是不可能的神愿花树诞生的生命”拒绝邪恶堕落,你是邪恶的远古魔王,虽然占据了身体,实力也挥反而不佳“……,就算人人都让你méng骗过关,姐姐的无上意志和岳丘三哥的守护之hún”也不会让你通过封印之门的。”,“原来是这样,该死”远古魔王一下子明白了,为什么自己无法走进岳丘扛举的石门之后,原因就是岳丘的守护之hún早就认出他的夺取和假冒”拒绝了他的进入“本来不想把百花一族的秘密说出来的不过,既然你非要这样说,就让你想个明白。””四娘微叹她看着满脸不甘强抑怒火的远古魔王,否定道:“百花一族,是天梯的生命”与龙腾大陆的人类有所不同。我们都是神愿花树诞生的花蕾,每一朵花蕾都是一个新生命,你现在占据的身体也是岳丘、岳陵兄弟与我们姐妹结婚,只不过是掩人耳目为了保障岳家后代延缓,我们在神愿花树上祈祷诞生的生命,就算我们的后代。你除了是个占据身体的恶人,与我姐姐,与岳丘三哥又或者与岳家,有何关系呢?说起来,要不是你为了灭绝我百花一族”将神愿花树摧毁,我们百花一族”哪里会走向灭绝?”,“我们百花一族,在精神方面较为卓越”身体条件却逊sè于龙腾大陆的人类。你以为以岳家和天梯女子的血脉结合,就能诞生出双重优势的强者,你以为占据了一具身体,就能对修炼大有助估吗?那是不可能的神愿花树诞生的生命”拒绝邪恶堕落,你是邪恶的远古魔王,虽然占据了身体,实力也挥反而不佳“……,就算人人都让你méng骗过关,姐姐的无上意志和岳丘三哥的守护之hún”也不会让你通过封印之门的。”,“原来是这样,该死”远古魔王一下子明白了,为什么自己无法走进岳丘扛举的石门之后,原因就是岳丘的守护之hún早就认出他的夺取和假冒”拒绝了他的进入http://lnmtl.com/chapter/long-live-summons-chapter-736http://lnmtl.com/chapter/long-live-summons-chapter-736http://lnmtl.com/chapter/long-live-summons-chapter-736http://lnmtl.com/chapter/long-live-summons-chapter-736http://lnmtl.com/chapter/long-live-summons-chapter-736http://lnmtl.com/chapter/long-live-summons-chapter-
  • Real Yue yang is the fake and the fake is the real, the plan was Fubar from the beginning
  • Gaurie said:

Real Yue yang is the fake and the fake is the real, the plan was Fubar from the beginning

I can only comprehend the suck translate raws a little bit so can u please explain how is the real Yue Yang is the fake and the fake is real?  Does that mean the Yue Yang who came from the different world that was transported to that world by the old man kick was the real Yue Yang the whole time while the Yue Yang in that world was a fake Yue yang the whole time? Did they got switch somehow by someone since birth or something?
  • kenken said:

Gaurie said:

Real Yue yang is the fake and the fake is the real, the plan was Fubar from the beginning

I can only comprehend the suck translate raws a little bit so can u please explain how is the real Yue Yang is the fake and the fake is real?  Does that mean the Yue Yang who came from the different world that was transported to that world by the old man kick was the real Yue Yang the whole time while the Yue Yang in that world was a fake Yue yang the whole time? Did they got switch somehow by someone since birth or something?

sorry I can't expand on this, where I'm at this hasn't came up but someone earlier in the thread further than me gave that spoiler
  • kenken said:

Gaurie said:

someone said already the pitiful guy was a body double the shameless MC was always the real Yue Yang who was hidden in our world. apparently the old daoist was a friend of his mother who was supposed to send him back. hence the whole discussion about him molesting his own mother in page 13 of this thread :P (yes the sword goddess is his mom)
  • edited January 2016
    Arixii said:

Gaurie said:

So pretty much MC got blue balls twice in a row.

owow

What promition did he get, was it an advancement in grimoire?
    He was trying to promote the Dragon Girl into a Mythical/Godly beast (ones that have a grimoire like HTL and Little Wenli) since she requested it from him. He was also planning on using that opportunity to break into Invisible Sword Qi level 6 since they were using the merging technique. When he does get promoted, all of his spirit beasts got promoted with him and he managed to reach Innate level 3. (Which is equal to Innate level 8 since his Innate level got reset after his Nirvana Rebirth while keeping his current strength. Pretty much allowing him to power up 5 extra levels in the same realm, meaning he will be Innate Supreme rank 5 when he gets to Innate rank 10.)
  • Uhh... I did mention the body double thing, but I'm almost certain I said it was just a theory... Unless someone else said it really was that?
  • This mom basically left him a technique to get stronger as you have sex with more girls, best mom ever!
  • edited January 2016
    s.a.w.. said:

Uhh... I did mention the body double thing, but I'm almost certain I said it was just a theory... Unless someone else said it really was that?

The translator said
    So the old monk was supposed to be someone from the Eastern Immortal
    Clan (tentative name, yet to be mentioned in the story) who was asked by
    Yue Yang’s real mom (fourth mother/si niang’s sister) to send him to
    earth from the soaring dragon continent, and bring him back to the
    continent when the time comes.

So i think your theory is right
  • Fake YY is in fact the real one, and vice versa? what...