spoilers please

Comments

• edited January 2016
    Kiba said:

• it helps Shi Hao with something?
  • carcle said:

it helps Shi Hao with something?

He tries to hatch an egg and it turns out to be the fire finch cultivating. It then threatens to kill him and they end up making a deal and it sends him and the fire princess to a temple to train and Shi Hao ends up regrowing part of his Supreme Bone.

• Kiba said:

carcle said:

thanks
  • Well what is bugging me the most is that dual pupil guy his whore mother and the 2 clans come away so nicely and were only annihilated. (well i think stone clan not even imao)
  • NoobElite said:

Well what is bugging me the most is that dual pupil guy his whore mother and the 2 clans come away so nicely and were only annihilated. (well i think stone clan not even imao)

What does that even mean? Evil Mom gets killed by his father. Shi Yi dies when the supreme bone rejects him. Rain clan gets its due and MC rejects Stone Clan/Country. In the end the Stone Clan/Country loses two supreme beings because they were greedy and let Shi Yi get away with his vile act. As the MC becomes even more renowned and famous in the world they will lose more and more face. I think this is a pretty good outcome? Remember even though some in the Stone Clan/Country were complicit others tried to fight for him and it cannot be denied as the birth place of his grandfather and parents.
  • NoobElite said:

Well what is bugging me the most is that dual pupil guy his whore mother and the 2 clans come away so nicely and were only annihilated. (well i think stone clan not even imao)

What does that even mean? Evil Mom gets killed by his father. Shi Yi dies when the supreme bone rejects him. Rain clan gets its due and MC rejects Stone Clan/Country. In the end the Stone Clan/Country loses two supreme beings because they were greedy and let Shi Yi get away with his vile act. As the MC becomes even more renowned and famous in the world they will lose more and more face. I think this is a pretty good outcome? Remember even though some in the Stone Clan/Country were complicit others tried to fight for him and it cannot be denied as the birth place of his grandfather and parents.
    Well might be true and I might be a little excessive.
    But in my view it was kinda like this:
    - The whore mother died from like 1 hit from his father (pretty fast) and with the knowledge that her bastard son won cause elders won't let him be killed.
    - Bastard son had a nice life and died cause of bone (also pretty fast if you ask me) and also only because of MC plot armor.
    - Clan also gets killed (also pretty nifty and fast deaths) etc and the ones who survive lose face.

It is just that in my mind there is still this nifty soul whatever banner from Xian Ni where the old guy trapped the souls of all the MC relatives inside a banner where they are eternally tormented if he does not extinguish the souls. Would have well like it to be more like this.

And I know I said this before but I still believe his father and mother fucked up the most cause common if plot would not have forced it I can't imagine any father/mother who is not insane to give a super god baby away to "family" to sit it while the family does also have a second class super god baby that can be upgraded by butchering super god baby in a dog eat dog world (well could also be that my view of things is twisted but well do not reject if without thinking about my view first since different experiences foster different points of view and for some people it is well very normal and ok to give the baby away relatives to sit it). And I am also aware of the fact that his new bone is better.

And this leads to the question I had quite some time now.

What exactly is the ability of his super bone? New and old one.
    I mean it can't just only give overall buff can it? 
  • edited January 2016
    From what I've read I don't think supreme bone theft was considered doable by Shi Hao's parents. Their worst fear was Shi Hao being assassinated, which they believed the clan would not do.
  • This comment is not directed at any specific post, but I just wonder why we continuously see posts discussing how his parents are bad parents or stupid parents and so forth? This is the trope the author decides to use for the story. If the parents had not left him with the elder or the elder had not left him with Shi Yi's family then we would have a completely different story right?

In that case he would not have ended up in the ancient village, would not have met the birds, would not have absorbed the different precious blood and techniques from the Archaic Descendents, would not have met the Willow Deity and we can go on ad nauseum. In other words we would have a completely different Shi Hao.

Maybe that would have been a good story or maybe it would be boring like so many rinse and repeat novels that are out there. I have started almost every major Chinese LN/WN translation that is available. I find about 20 percent of them to be good and another 30 percent or so readable. That means I have dropped nearly 50 percent because I could not enjoy some aspect of the novel to a point that it caused the overall novel to be unenjoyable. 

I think it is ok to state that the events that happened to Shi Hao are tragic and that the Rain Clan was despicable for what they allowed. If it bothers you to the point that you are questioning the parenting abilty of fictional parents in a fictional novel set in a brutal world then why are you still reading and posting your disapproval. There must be more than 100 novels and even more original stories being published right now to sample and see if you enjoy.
  • NoobElite said:

NoobElite said:

- The whore mother died from like 1 hit from his father (pretty fast) and with the knowledge that her bastard son won cause elders won't let him be killed.
    - Bastard son had a nice life and died cause of bone (also pretty fast if you ask me) and also only because of MC plot armor.
    - Clan also gets killed (also pretty nifty and fast deaths) etc and the ones who survive lose face.

It is just that in my mind there is still this nifty soul whatever banner from Xian Ni where the old guy trapped the souls of all the MC relatives inside a banner where they are eternally tormented if he does not extinguish the souls. Would have well like it to be more like this.

And I know I said this before but I still believe his father and mother fucked up the most cause common if plot would not have forced it I can't imagine any father/mother who is not insane to give a super god baby away to "family" to sit it while the family does also have a second class super god baby that can be upgraded by butchering super god baby in a dog eat dog world (well could also be that my view of things is twisted but well do not reject if without thinking about my view first since different experiences foster different points of view and for some people it is well very normal and ok to give the baby away relatives to sit it). And I am also aware of the fact that his new bone is better.

Agree. This guy should learn a little from Yun Che
  • NoobElite said:

NoobElite said:

What you are implying is you wanted the mother and Shi Yi to be tortured and tormented for eternity. While this may be an acceptable outcome, it requires sufficient manpower as well as time and resources to even bother torturing the two. Also, unlike Xian Ni, there isn't any technique similar to the banner. Just because it happens in Xian Ni and Desolate Era or even other novels, doesn't it is feasible in the context of the story, unless someone physically tortures them in place of a convenient item. The author, at the very least, gave the two their just desserts by having the two killed and the clan losing face as well as 2 super cultivators.

On a side note, I find it increasingly more prominent that most of the negative comments in most of the spoiler threads to be from people who have read various brief spoilers and speculated on the provided information, however scarce the information is. While having some opinion based on these spoilers is understandable and basically the point of spoilers, deriving and creating an opinion in respect to the story overall from those vague spoilers alone is highly inadequate at best. I'm not saying that there shouldn't be spoilers, but I don't understand how there can be so much hate on stories by people who haven't actually read the relevant parts of the story they are talking about.
  • Guys, they were super-close friends, all right! Shi Hao was originally supposed to be like a right-hand figure to Shi Yi before he had the Supreme Bone. It's like leaving your baby to a relative that is really close. Besides, the elder also knew this, so he gave the baby to her. True, it is his fault, but he's an old cultivating dude with no experience with little kids. Also, it was pure accident that it was found and besides in the end, Shi Hao has it much better with his regrown spirit bone.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • edited January 2016

Guys, they were super-close friends, all right! Shi Hao was originally supposed to be like a right-hand figure to Shi Yi before he had the Supreme Bone. It's like leaving your baby to a relative that is really close. Besides, the elder also knew this, so he gave the baby to her. True, it is his fault, but he's an old cultivating dude with no experience with little kids. Also, it was pure accident that it was found and besides in the end, Shi Hao has it much better with his regrown spirit bone.

This. His parents never thought their relatives would be that cruel to steal his bone and nearly kill him. They trusted them a lot since they're part of the same clan and they didn't have any bad blood previously. It's the same as your mom leaving you with her brother that he trusts the most and generally has a good rap with everyone you know. Then suddenly, your mom found out that he has a hidden perverted personality that he likes to torture little boys like her son and she found out a tad too late.

• What family line is the MC from??
    What family lines are his enemies???

Shi Hao is from the Stone Family/Clan in the Stone country.  However, he was taken in by the original Stone Village, the first ancestral land of Stone Country who lost contact with this branch of the family.  Since Shi Hao was persecuted by the Stone Clan in Stone Country along with the Rain Clan, he hates them both.

Basically, Stone Country has an emperor and kings. Each king has his faction because they are trying to become the emperor. Shi Yi is on the Martial King's side.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • edited January 2016
    What's the connection between the martial king and the rain clan??
  • What are the benefits of the Supreme Bone?

It's something that makes a human comparable to the Ancient beasts like a Genuine Hou.
  • What's the connection between the martial king and the rain clan??

there are marriages between them.  

It's something that makes a human comparable to the Ancient beasts like a Genuine Hou.
    Well yea this one I think we all got. (and isn't it more off a physical phenomena a person that is comparable to a ancient beast develops? since well he could just regrow it ^^ well this one is just nitpicking but still ^^)

But still Suan Ni had the lightening abilities and concealing mist ability little guy learned from the Suan Ni bone.
    So what is the ability off his old bone / new bone?
    Or were they simply not mendtioned until now?
    Or is it really only a overall boost? ^^
  • edited January 2016
    We know the lvl of power but i'm wondering are there lvls in the lvls of power like in the havenly pasage you have 1-10 passeges are there somthing simuler at the other lvls? (Sorry for my bad english i have dyslectia)
  • 1 guy read the raw and answered a few questions up to the point that shi hoa and shi yi fought then fucking vanished, the book is already over 1000 but we cant get a single spoiler after 370, damn no one reading the raws lol
  • edited January 2016
    It's been ages since i've read the chinese raws (probably 1 year or more) so please bear with me as my memories are all fogged up and shet. From what i know, after Shihao ended up in the whore's hands as a baby, his extreme bone was extracted from his little infant body while he was completely awake so it must have been really painful. From here, i presume his parents learned about the matter and flares up, his father fought against the family members wanting to kill that whore and take back the bone but probably suffered heavy losses which was why they sent him to the stone village.

After which, they were locked up by the mother's side of the family in a barrier while the father's side of the family who were close to Shihao and etc were either wiped of their memories and killed off in fear of the Grandpa learning about the matter ( He was training in some dangerous as fudge area at the moment ).

Due to the sadness, they worked hard and gave birth to Shihao's little brother who turned out to be a complete asshole because of his talents and was spoiled rotten.

From here, is where my memories get even more foggy but i think a fight broke out which led to Shihao and his little brother getting heavily injured so the parents had a hard time to decide which to save as both are their sons. Since Shihao doted on his stupid little brother, he voluntarily gave up his extreme bone and some of his Kunpeng skills to the little brother admidst all the chaos ( Experts flooded his home because of the rumors of his injuries and wanted to have a chance of getting the Kunpeng skills ).

After which, he died and the whole village and his parents mourned for him, his little brother not so much i think lol. I remembered crying at this part because it was so sad T^T but no one wants to hear about that so i'll continue. Day, months or years passed, his grave started to grow flowers oddly, villagers started to visit the grave because of the peculiarity and blah blah blah, HE RISES FROM THE DEAD.

His cousin who stole his extreme bone didn't die and reappeared in the later chapters because he was revived by some powerful dude, his little brother still running rampant with the new-found skills he gotten and Shihao regains his extreme bone with both his old and new skills :D

Couldn't remember anymore than that but i think the three brothers were in a competition of some sorts with the monster families for some purpose.

Time skip again, i think the world was under attack by those of the higher realms with fireballs and etc raining down on the world like an apocalypse. Those experts was trying to descend to the mortal world but was repelled by the Tree god of stone village somehow (im not sure) 

Man, my memories are so jumbled up i don't even know the sequence but fudge it, i'll write anyways. Not sure if the mortal world is in danger by the apocalypse or some other reasons but it led up to Shihao leaving the mortal world through a gate of some sorts which was located in the area of the large family where he wrestled with the girl and called her fat.

During the wrestling, he took away the earring which was like a ritual of proposing or something. And the hairless speaking bird that lingers around Shihao turns out to be a lover with one of her aunts gosh and he leaves the portal. Some princess that he had an ambiguous relationship was taken care by the wolf that he saved so she was fine.

I think he was trying to ascend the world to chase after the tree god which probably ascended to the upper realms along with the giant monster. The monster with the hand sticking out of a large seam of the ground where Shihao chanced upon during the earlier chapters when he was trying to explore the outside world. Shihao somehow released him from that seal while he had troubles with some sunflower monsters because he ate some sunflower seeds lol, and the monster ate them all up i think.

That monster and the tree god ascended to the upper realms which is probably why he chased after them. Blah blah blah, he found the tree god's branch in a mine and got an insight into the laws of life(?). Almost got into trouble because he didn't surrender it but was saved by a family of monsters that had a tree for their protector, presumably the tree god or some other tree gods.

Sorry for my shitty recounting of the story and the jumbled up sequence but i think that's was how it went lol.

• Waffie said:

It's been ages since i've read the chinese raws (probably 1 year or more) so please bear with me as my memories are all fogged up and shet. From what i know, after Shihao ended up in the whore's hands as a baby, his extreme bone was extracted from his little infant body while he was completely awake so it must have been really painful. From here, i presume his parents learned about the matter and flares up, his father fought against the family members wanting to kill that whore and take back the bone but probably suffered heavy losses which was why they sent him to the stone village.

After which, they were locked up by the mother's side of the family in a barrier while the father's side of the family who were close to Shihao and etc were either wiped of their memories and killed off in fear of the Grandpa learning about the matter ( He was training in some dangerous as fudge area at the moment ).

Due to the sadness, they worked hard and gave birth to Shihao's little brother who turned out to be a complete asshole because of his talents and was spoiled rotten.

From here, is where my memories get even more foggy but i think a fight broke out which led to Shihao and his little brother getting heavily injured so the parents had a hard time to decide which to save as both are their sons. Since Shihao doted on his stupid little brother, he voluntarily gave up his extreme bone and some of his Kunpeng skills to the little brother admidst all the chaos ( Experts flooded his home because of the rumors of his injuries and wanted to have a chance of getting the Kunpeng skills ).

After which, he died and the whole village and his parents mourned for him, his little brother not so much i think lol. I remembered crying at this part because it was so sad T^T but no one wants to hear about that so i'll continue. Day, months or years passed, his grave started to grow flowers oddly, villagers started to visit the grave because of the peculiarity and blah blah blah, HE RISES FROM THE DEAD.

His cousin who stole his extreme bone didn't die and reappeared in the later chapters because he was revived by some powerful dude, his little brother still running rampant with the new-found skills he gotten and Shihao regains his extreme bone with both his old and new skills :D

Couldn't remember anymore than that but i think the three brothers were in a competition of some sorts with the monster families for some purpose.

Time skip again, i think the world was under attack by those of the higher realms with fireballs and etc raining down on the world like an apocalypse. Those experts was trying to descend to the mortal world but was repelled by the Tree god of stone village somehow (im not sure) 

Man, my memories are so jumbled up i don't even know the sequence but fudge it, i'll write anyways. Not sure if the mortal world is in danger by the apocalypse or some other reasons but it led up to Shihao leaving the mortal world through a gate of some sorts which was located in the area of the large family where he wrestled with the girl and called her fat.

During the wrestling, he took away the earring which was like a ritual of proposing or something. And the hairless speaking bird that lingers around Shihao turns out to be a lover with one of her aunts gosh and he leaves the portal. Some princess that he had an ambiguous relationship was taken care by the wolf that he saved so she was fine.

I think he was trying to ascend the world to chase after the tree god which probably ascended to the upper realms along with the giant monster. The monster with the hand sticking out of a large seam of the ground where Shihao chanced upon during the earlier chapters when he was trying to explore the outside world. Shihao somehow released him from that seal while he had troubles with some sunflower monsters because he ate some sunflower seeds lol, and the monster ate them all up i think.

That monster and the tree god ascended to the upper realms which is probably why he chased after them. Blah blah blah, he found the tree god's branch in a mine and got an insight into the laws of life(?). Almost got into trouble because he didn't surrender it but was saved by a family of monsters that had a tree for their protector, presumably the tree god or some other tree gods.

Sorry for my shitty recounting of the story and the jumbled up sequence but i think that's was how it went lol.

I have gotten nowhere near that far in the raws, but my heart can't take it again if Shi Hao loses his bone.
  • wut!? so his younger brother is an asshole like his cousin? does that change later or will everyone only pay attention to his younger brother, since he gave him the bone and died etc?
  • I dont u understand his parents are trapped in another realm how is it he and his brother can have a fight and his parents appear to choose sides?and how can his parents attend his death with the villages if this is in the futher raws does that mean he lose another supreme bone??
    How is it his little brother can be as strong as him when he is already on the heavenly passage when he picked up his little brother?
  • Thanks for your spoilers. Has anyone else read far enough to give confirmation or clarification on the spoilers? I know that this is a brutal novel with lots of deaths and young children with seemingly no morals (no qualms with killing or stealing), but I find it difficult to believe that he is gonna get ruined a second time (from his younger brother). If that is the case and then he can still grow another supreme bone (must have one i assume to go to the higher plane) then the novel is quickly becoming a farse....
  • after reading these spoilers I'm stopping to read it.
    it's pathetic he can't beat his little brother easily
  • Shi Hao and his brother fight but don't hurt each other (Shi hao go easy on him), after,  Shi Hao end up heavily injured by a guy from a superior plane and is dying.  

There is only one way to save him : give him another supreme bone  (his brother has one too, not from birth but given by an ancestor from the mother family).

Qin Hao (the brother) offers to give it but Shi Hao refuses and give up his own bone instead.

Shi Hao die but is resurected by an unknown bird who bring some kind of special grass on his tomb.