RynerLuteXD Spoilers Google Doc

Comments

• do we know how strong ling yun is and the level of the top people in the mighty sword region?
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • Link kun should be tyrant 1-6.

Mighty heaven have plenty of tyrant and sovereign.
  • Erbrah said:

Link kun should be tyrant 1-6.

wow thats crazy... but I guess it makes sense
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • aashish said:

Erbrah said:

Well, once Yun Che reaches the Demon Continent, they're pretty much everywhere. I wonder, what does anyone think about Demon vs. Sky Continent battle. They are nearly the same in power, but I wonder if the nonexistent Demon Emperor would make a difference.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • aashish said:

Erbrah said:

Well, once Yun Che reaches the Demon Continent, they're pretty much everywhere. I wonder, what does anyone think about Demon vs. Sky Continent battle. They are nearly the same in power, but I wonder if the nonexistent Demon Emperor would make a difference.
    He fought both Mighty Heavenly Sword Region’s Sword Master and the Sun Moon Divine Hall’s Heavenly Monarch, pretty significant strength difference now.
  • edited December 2015
    Erbrah said:

but her phoenix soul/spirit isn't pure as Yun Che's,is it?

Yun Che's phoenix blood was from the Phoenix and not from an ancestor,so why is she op?

No, it's on par with Yun Che.  They both have the golden flames, which indicates high purity.  Princess inherited phoenix, and so did Yun Che.
    how did the princess inherit the phoenix? Didn't she inherit it from her parents/ancestors like others?
  • Erbrah said:

but her phoenix soul/spirit isn't pure as Yun Che's,is it?

Yun Che's phoenix blood was from the Phoenix and not from an ancestor,so why is she op?

No, it's on par with Yun Che.  They both have the golden flames, which indicates high purity.  Princess inherited phoenix, and so did Yun Che.
    how did the princess inherit the phoenix? Didn't she inherit it from her parents/ancestors like others?

she has been kidnapped by phoenix since baby until the phoenix dead ( when she 13 y old or 9 yo i forget)
  • Ah..I didn't know this,thanks Yasa
  • aashish said:

Erbrah said:

Demon Emperor iirc is divine realm 2.  
  • Erbrah said:

aashish said:

Erbrah said:

do you know if theres any divine realm experts in the sky continent?
  • Erbrah said:

aashish said:

Erbrah said:

do you know if theres any divine realm experts in the sky continent?
    Not that I know of.  But we all know, that there is going to be a hidden ancestor whose been in seclusion training who is in Divine.
  • there is no more OP With our MC here. Every time he is being saved by Qingyue. Our MC should have been the wife. And moreover some part that we wanted to be resolved are being resolved too late. Taking away the fun from it
  • i just realized something. in all those times yuechan and yc were together did yuechan poop? i mean they should be akward about that right but the author didnt mention anything. dont hate me pls. i just wanna know.
  • probably no, sky realm masters don't need to eat often and she only drank soup in the trial grounds, really strange question to focus your attention on.
  • then she still would have to pee and wet herself. Yun Che would have to clean that up. But Ofc it's not mentioned for obvious reasons.
  • He's a Doctor, not a nurse or gynaecologist but i guess he should still be experienced from his pass live as doctor.
  • or maybe she just , idunno excrete by sweating? well im just glad we cleared that up cause im rereading atg and lets just say that it got really weird when i was reading the dragon trial arc.
    oh wait. but yuechans profound vains was like shattered right? so that means she wasnt in the sky profound realm= she needs to poop.
    it never ends! i might create a thread about this, somebody stop me please.. .
  • edited December 2015
    She was only drinking soup, you try drinking soup for a week and see if you need to poop, not thick soup something like chicken stock or fish stock. Why am i seriously answering this???? ~X( X_X
  • XD the curiousity is real!
  • what happen to blue wind empire and empress after it was attacked by phoenix empire? anyone?
  • Not known yet , we only know they lost some cities. Although i doubt they crumbled yet with Asgard help they should be able to hold off until Smooth Che comes to the rescue.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Soon we hope , he pretty much resolved his family issues at most that has 1 more chapter. Then only dealing with Little Empress' issues and after that i think he will be free to go back.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Is there a spoiler summary up for the outerspace arc?

• When was the last update for the doc? I open the doc every few days to see if it got updated, can anyone post if it gets updated so, I don't need to open the file and scroll all the way down every time xD.
  • Feiyan is 8th Tyrant. cant find Feng Hengs for now.
  • Does anyone know if there is a spoiler guide similar to rynerlute and picks up where he left off in the gdoc he made?
  • There is one somewhat long spoiler , but nothing more than that. You can read the mtl's after where Ryner left for better comperhension.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• yeah right. It's like every level there has to be a girl with higher realm cultivation in a similar age to increase harem. It is a lot of crap. He gets so many lucky encounters but suddenly there is someone who is way higher in cultivation. It's like the demon continent is a higher realm instead of s different continent. ATG a disappointment
  • I have not read the raws but hes being among the royals and what not right now, the strongest on the continent, about equal in cultivation to the four sacred grounds. Both most likely harvest all the good resources in their land and leave next to nothing to minor empires, at least thats how I can accept bumpkin regions like the blue wind empire.
  • In strenght Demon Continent is not that far off from the 4 sacred grounds. Yun Canghai said that only like 5 people in the entire Profund Sky Continent were stronger than him , so including the 4 leaders of the Sacred grounds that just leaves one of their elders and they still had to ambush him to trap him. 2 Sacred grounds leaders had to go to kill the Demon Emperor. So they are all in the high levels of Sovereign Profound Realm , who knows some might be half a step into Divine.

今晚想跟我上床吗?