3 Lives

Just a thought, what if he understood that wrong and there is a third life within him that hasn't awakened yet?

Like Jasmine's bro?

Comments

• why everyone want mc to be jasmine bro i dont even know where you guys get the clue about it....

its easier to him be the son of the most powerful god and they live in another place(not where jasmine live somewhere like a higher realm) and he died because of some infight and the mirror saved him.
  • He obviously didn't understand wrong if the phoenix spirit agreed to it as well.

I'm pretty sure it's because of the similarities between them. Also, the readers always want to discover some new idea and all.
  • I don't think MC is Jasmine's bro. Here's my theory as to why he can't be her bro, it might be full of flaws so feel free to tell me I'm wrong.

1)The mirror needs about 20 years to recharge, and in order for it to be used the user has to be wearing it. Jasmine has been around her bro all her life, so wouldn't it make sense that she'd know that her brother would have the mirror. Plus correct me if I'm wrong since it's been a while but didn't Jasmine's brother die pretty young? Since Jasmine was only a few years younger than her bro, and her bro died when she was young, wouldn't that mean that her bro was younger than 20? If MC did die and reincarnate as her Bro, he'd need to have the mirror recharge for 20 years in order to revive again. If he died before the 20 year span then he shouldn't be able to revive.

2)According the the recent chapter, it seems as if the mirror affects the time and dimension of the world. When MC first died before his marriage (while wearing the mirror), time was already affected causing him to be reborn again while wearing the same mirror, this itself shows that the time was altered. Since the mirror cannot be in two places at the same time, I believe that time was altered in the way that the original Yun Che( the one who died before his marriage due to poison) was caused by the mirror to cease from existing or his existence was erased. When Dr. MC died again, he died while wearing the mirror and having the sky poison pearl integrated into his soul. This caused him to go back to his original body, and since he had the sky poison pearl it dispelled the poison in his body allowing his to revive again. Once he revived, the Dr. MC ceased to exist because time and dimension was once again altered. My point is, if MC is still alive at the moment, it is impossible for MC to be Jasmine's brother. Why? because if MC was really was her bro, upon reincarnating, her bro's existence would cease to exist. 

The reason as to why I'm saying that the mirror causes the other previous life to cease from existing is because two people can't exist at the same time. The MC right now and the Dr. MC can't both exist at the same time since there isn't 2 mirrors and 2 sky poison pearls, there can only 1 MC and only 1 mirror and 1 poison pearl

Please excuse my grammar errors and such. If there's anything wrong with my theory please let me know I always like learning something new
  • thing is, every time he revives, he retains his memories.

1. He has his memories from his 1st life as Xiao Che from birth to 15 when he got poisoned.
    2. He has his memories from his 2nd life in Azure cloud continent following his master as a doctor.
    3. He has his memories from his 3rd present life.

4. He has no memories of his life being Jasmine's brother plus he has no 4th life.
    So no.. he is not Jasmine's brother.

• Thing is though, the 20 year thing is 20 years since its last activation of the current fragment. MC isnt 20 in his body for example.

And the mirror seems to be a lot more powerful than Jasmine initially thought. Also, even if Jasmine was always following her bro, there are always some things she won't see or notice.

And if the bro is super powerful, maybe it takes time or will need for MC to die again with the mirror fully recharged.
  • the yun clan had the the "pendant" for like 10 000 years , and jasmine bro died not long before she met yc ,unless he died 10 000 years ago i don't see that happening
  • Just because Jasmine's brother and Yun Che are similar in some ways, doesn't mean he's part of his reincarnations. Jasmine is more or less hooked to the idea of making Yun Che seem more and more like her brother because of her somewhat brother complex. She wants to see her brother but the best thing she can do is teach Yun Che her brother's skills to at least have a glimpse of him. She'll have delusions here and there, get attached, then notice her doings(knowing that her brother is dead and what she's doing is dumb) and find out it's too late to stop since she also has feelings for Yun Che(if things keep going in this track).Her brother isn't the only one who probably would take up the heavy sword to protect their loved ones if they had the ability to wield it like Yun Che and the brother.
  • I mentioned this in another thread but I find it somewhat possible for MC to die and be reborn as Jasmines brother, considering the reincarnations aren't linear in time. It would then be his fourth reincarnation. Just a hunch though, would also give MC the means to learn the rest of the Sirus Wolf sword techniques which according to Jasmine have been completely lost.
  • Currently.. the story progressed 6 years since his last reincarnation, which also marked the start of this story..
    He'll have another 14 years to go before he can die and reincarnate and the author really has to kill him off.
    And as Jasmine's brother, the author will have to kill him off again, since her brother died.
    Which is pretty dumb. In the next 14 years, Yun Che'll probably have collected all the seeds of the evil god and be doing evil god stuff in the higher realm assisting Jasmine and/or helping Xia Qingyue in finding her mother and assisting them in whatever trouble they are in, instead of dying, reincarnating and starting all over again from scratch.
    He has no fricking time to die another 2 times before that shit.

All the dying and reincarnations already happened at the beginning of the story, that's how these reincarnation xianxia works. He's not going to die again in his current life because he is the MC.
  • edited December 2015
    I mentioned this in another thread but I find it somewhat possible for MC to die and be reborn as Jasmines brother, considering the reincarnations aren't linear in time. It would then be his fourth reincarnation. Just a hunch though, would also give MC the means to learn the rest of the Sirus Wolf sword techniques which according to Jasmine have been completely lost.

Impossible. The latest chapter (ch.274) confirms my speculation that MC is NOT Jasmine's Brother.
    In chapter 272 Jasmine said," If the power of the Mirror of Samsara really activated, then the reverse flow of time would be a small part of it. The thing it’s most suited to interfere with is ‘karma’ and ‘reincarnation’. Right now, not only would you and the Sky Poison Pearl not be on it, it’s possible that… they’ve never existed.”" . This means that if MC really was Jasmine's Brother in the past, then Jasmine's brother wouldn't have ever existed  in the first place. But since MC exists at the moment, and Jasmine's brother also exists, Jasmine's bro isn't Yun Che. 

To sum it up, upon reviving, the user of the Mirror of Samsara gets reincarnated into another body. Upon revive, the previous body it came from would cease to exist.
  • This whole nonsense is still going on strong lol?
  • This whole nonsense is still going on strong lol?

Lol. It's a 'complicated' topic to talk about .-. 
    P.S. Just don't let them notice all the facts the author gave. shhh.
  • Some things are meant to be speculated about while others should just be taken in as how it's said.
  • xXKreuzXx said:

Some things are meant to be speculated about while others should just be taken in as how it's said.

I don't even see how it can even be speculated in the first place. Jasmine taught YC Buddha technique, Jasmine learned Buddha technique from watching her brother practice...
    People believing that this is even remotely possible should answer this, how did the great way of the Buddha came out of thin air, did Jasmine brother learned it first or did Jasmine learned it first, what came first, chicken or the egg? Next thing we know, people will be saying Yun Che is the great demon empresses father...
  • edited December 2015
    There are a few explanations where that circular argument is feasible, but none of them make sense in the scope of this story.

It's painfully obvious author wants to develop che as a sort of 'replacement' brother for jasmine. Wouldn't make sense narratively to do it the other way with how it's set up.

I can say with absolute confidence that he's not her brother.
  • pandaBee said:

There are a few explanations where that circular argument is feasible, but none of them make sense in the scope of this story.

It's painfully obvious author wants to develop che as a sort of 'replacement' brother for jasmine. Wouldn't make sense narratively to do it the other way with how it's set up.

I can say with absolute confidence that he's not her brother.
    you never know xD. the author might make up something like yun che is the reincarnation of her brother haha.
    the author's word is absolute even those in the Sovereign and Divine realms cannot oppose this! xD
  • true.. the author might make up something like yun che is the reincarnation of Xia Qinyue's mother as well, or the ancient overlord.. or the demon emperor.. or Chue Yuechan's father.
  • Screw you, bitches. The author's word is absolute, but he would be called a retard if he did. Some people have caught up and can tell u with absolute confidence that Yun Che is not Jasmine's brother. If you have read even the translations, you can figure that out. I'm seriousky about ti ask an admin to close this thread.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • Screw you, bitches. The author's word is absolute, but he would be called a retard if he did. Some people have caught up and can tell u with absolute confidence that Yun Che is not Jasmine's brother. If you have read even the translations, you can figure that out. I'm seriousky about ti ask an admin to close this thread.

So you want the thread to be closed because you don't agree that in the future the author might make it a thing?

This is an ongoing story. Nothing is written in stone 100%.  There could be many things that could happen that might be out of expectation still. For example, the bro's soul might have been imbued in a stone, weapon or armor or something and the soul gets transfered but not fully reincarnated since the mirror is only partially powered. Or some other future event.
  • Nibelhim said:

Screw you, bitches. The author's word is absolute, but he would be called a retard if he did. Some people have caught up and can tell u with absolute confidence that Yun Che is not Jasmine's brother. If you have read even the translations, you can figure that out. I'm seriousky about ti ask an admin to close this thread.

So you want the thread to be closed because you don't agree that in the future the author might make it a thing?

This is an ongoing story. Nothing is written in stone 100%.  There could be many things that could happen that might be out of expectation still. For example, the bro's soul might have been imbued in a stone, weapon or armor or something and the soul gets transfered but not fully reincarnated since the mirror is only partially powered. Or some other future event.
    From what you guys have said, I can easily tell u bitches are not readers of ATG. If you have really read it, you would not have missed that point. It was even stated in this thread.

Tananaka said:

I mentioned this in another thread but I find it somewhat possible for MC to die and be reborn as Jasmines brother, considering the reincarnations aren't linear in time. It would then be his fourth reincarnation. Just a hunch though, would also give MC the means to learn the rest of the Sirus Wolf sword techniques which according to Jasmine have been completely lost.

Impossible. The latest chapter (ch.274) confirms my speculation that MC is NOT Jasmine's Brother.
    In chapter 272 Jasmine said," If the power of the Mirror of Samsara really activated, then the reverse flow of time would be a small part of it. The thing it’s most suited to interfere with is ‘karma’ and ‘reincarnation’. Right now, not only would you and the Sky Poison Pearl not be on it, it’s possible that… they’ve never existed.”" . This means that if MC really was Jasmine's Brother in the past, then Jasmine's brother wouldn't have ever existed  in the first place. But since MC exists at the moment, and Jasmine's brother also exists, Jasmine's bro isn't Yun Che. 

To sum it up, upon reviving, the user of the Mirror of Samsara gets reincarnated into another body. Upon revive, the previous body it came from would cease to exist.

See, this is what tells me you are dumb and guarantees that Mars Gravity will have to be a retard to say Yun Che is Jasmine's brother after writing this.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • Nibelhim said:

Screw you, bitches. The author's word is absolute, but he would be called a retard if he did. Some people have caught up and can tell u with absolute confidence that Yun Che is not Jasmine's brother. If you have read even the translations, you can figure that out. I'm seriousky about ti ask an admin to close this thread.

From what you guys have said, I can easily tell u bitches are not readers of ATG. If you have really read it, you would not have missed that point. It was even stated in this thread.

Tananaka said:

See, this is what tells me you are dumb and guarantees that Mars Gravity will have to be a retard to say Yun Che is Jasmine's brother after writing this.

So you didnt actually read my post completely, just decided to start insulting. Good argument. 
  • Nibelhim said:

Just a thought, what if he understood that wrong and there is a third life within him that hasn't awakened yet?

Like Jasmine's bro?
    it isn't jasmines bro his first life was Xiao Che then he died and moved to the future to Yun Che and when Yun Che died he went back again to his own body passing through the cycle of reincarnation reviving his own dead body and thinking that all his life as Yun Che on Azure Continent was a dream.
    And his current life at Sky Profund Continent as Yun Che is his third life the order will be then like this

Xiao Che (sky profund continent) : crippled, low-profile, bullied, 1st life
    Yun Che (azure profund continent) : medic genious, heart full of vengance, serial killer, knows ling er here, doesn't remember 1st life, 2nd life.
    Yun Che (sky profund continent) : genious medic genious figther, god's inheritance, remembers both lives, 3rd life.

in chapter 273 in wuxiaworld it is explained just barely but its an explanation that hi first was poisoned to death in his first life, and that he jumped off a cliff in the second one