Deathblade's mini spoiler thread #2

Before posting anything in this thread, please read the following:

• The purpose of this thread is to have a safe place to get information directly from me (Deathblade)
  • This thread is for mini-spoilers only
    • A mini-spoiler is information from the handful of chapters after the currently released chapter
      • Here's an example. Let's say Meng Hao reaches Sassy Spirit stage in 300 chapters. Someone asks, "when does Meng Hao reach Sassy Spirit stage?"
      • Acceptable answer (in spoiler quotes): "Not in the next few chapters"
      • Acceptable answer (in spoiler quotes): "You should probably ask this in another spoiler thread."
      • Unacceptable answer (in spoiler quotes): "In 300 chapters"
  • Please use spoiler tags even for the mini-spoilers
  • Please don't ask for major spoilers. There are plenty of other spoilers threads where you can get those
  • Anyone else is welcome to join the discussion and provide mini-spoilers, or discuss other ISSTH questions
I closed the previous mini-spoiler thread because the discussion got a little out of hand as far as the spoilers went. Let's keep this one on track.
Tagged:

Comments

• I guess I'll be first up. When does Meng Hao form his perfect core? 
  • A few people noticed the discrepency in the last chapter regarding the number of Nascent Soul Cultivators. I believe I have already corrected all the mistakes to indicate that there are three. If you want to some more details, which contains some minor information from later chapters, read below:

In the original Chinese it does say there are four. However, in later chapters, it very clearly says that there are only 3 Nascent Soul Cultivators in Dongluo City. While its conceivable you could explain it away by saying that one of them died in the meantime, I find that unlikely. I'm pretty sure this is a situation of Er Gen forgetting a minor plot point later on. Therefore, I decided to edit the earlier chapter to reflect the more accurate and important info from later. Except... obviously I didn't edit it thoroughly enough.

• berkgod said:

I guess I'll be first up. When does Meng Hao form his perfect core? 

That's coming up pretty soon. In fact, the auction which began in the most recent update begins the chain of events which leads to that happening. Stay tuned!

• kadkad
    edited December 2015
    what is sassy spirit stage is it spirit severing stage and when does that ji clan's  karma thread which is attached to meng hao come into picture.
  • kadiveti said:

what is sassy spirit stage is it spirit severing stage and when does that ji clan's  karma thread which is attached to meng hao come into picture.

Sassy Spirit stage is just after STFU stage but before the Badabing Badaboom Stage.  As for your other question, that's definitely not something that will come into play in the next few chapters.
  • five colored paragon what does it mean? what is the cultivation level of black sieve sect's patriach or something who is after meng hao perfect dao?

• kadiveti said:

five colored paragon what does it mean? what is the cultivation level of black sieve sect's patriach or something who is after meng hao perfect dao?

Those are questions for other spoiler threads :-)
  • lol, STFU stage. great :P also, all your questions are already answered in the other threads.
  • man loving DBs new found answering enlightenment xD

P.S. looks like the sleepless nights of having a new baby has started to effect your temper my friend
  • What is Meng Hao's core qi?
  • dou said:

berkgod said:

I guess I'll be first up. When does Meng Hao form his perfect core? 

In 7 chapters
    Did you read the main post in the thread? I very specifically asked for all spoilers to be in spoiler tags. Even my own spoiler posts within the thread have them.
  • What is Meng Hao's core qi?

It's the "highest" thing you could get, a starry sky
  • man loving DBs new found answering enlightenment xD

P.S. looks like the sleepless nights of having a new baby has started to effect your temper my friend
    This is possible. I'm checking this thread at 3:00 AM my time, so that might tell you something. Haha
  • Does the perfect gold core have any unique trait's like the perfect foundation?
  • Does the perfect gold core have any unique trait's like the perfect foundation?

None that I recall being mentioned in the next handful of chapters.
  • edited December 2015
    I have been very curious as to why Lord Fifth is called "fifth"... are there other parrots like him named First, Second...., anyway, I wonder how are the copper mirror and him related. was he just trapped in it? didnt seem like it.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • That's a question for the other thread
  • edited December 2015
    What is sassy spirit stage? Does it come after immortal ascension? (ʘ‿ʘ)
    Edit: Re-read the thread and found the answer lol
  • Man the forming of the golden core was very satisfying. I wonder what the parrot plans on doing to delay the lightning.

• berkgod said:

Man the forming of the golden core was very satisfying. I wonder what the parrot plans on doing to delay the lightning.

You will find out soon. I doubt anyone could guess... Haha. Brace yourself....
  • Can somebody Tell me if Meng hao has another alchemic enlightment
    And what are "dao protectors"?
  • edited December 2015
    Not in the next few chapters, and think of dao protectors as bodyguards who make sure young people don't get bullied by older more powerful dudes.

• berkgod said:

Man the forming of the golden core was very satisfying. I wonder what the parrot plans on doing to delay the lightning.

Damn I really didnt expect that at all. Do we get to see the parrot again any time soon or des it get the mastiff treatment?

• berkgod said:

berkgod said:

Damn I really didnt expect that at all. Do we get to see the parrot again any time soon or des it get the mastiff treatment?

It will only need to sleep for a few chapters before waking up
  • I have to admit that the chapter just released (341) was one of my least favorites. As for the next chapter (342)

Also not on my list of favorites. However, there is some important info and plot development, and then starting with chapter 343, the story gets super badass awesome. Haha  

• When does he finally catch this man? Meng Hao being on the other side of the chasing is pretty refreshing thou  

• berkgod said:

When does he finally catch this man? Meng Hao being on the other side of the chasing is pretty refreshing thou  

Everything is pretty much resolved by chapter 343. However, a lot of important things occur in both chapters
  • hohoho the long promised Li Patriarch Lightning rod is here 
  • SPWJin said:

when dose he eat the fruit that gives him powers (one piece lmao) but im serious when dose he get the fruit

A) This is a spoiler question and should be in spoiler tags
    B) That does not happen any time soon, so you should ask about it in another thread
  • SPWJin said:

when dose he eat the fruit that gives him powers (one piece lmao) but im serious when dose he get the fruit

A) This is a spoiler question and should be in spoiler tags
    B) That does not happen any time soon, so you should ask about it in another thread
    DB I feel for you. You are trying to have a nice "MINI" spoiler thread... ie in the next few chapters and yet people keep asking questions that are whole arcs away and more. Also the thread clearly states "MINI" spoilers and yet people keep asking for "EARTH SHATTERING" or "MAJOR" spoilers. As both @anonpuffs and you have stated... IF YOU WANT TO ASK FOR A MAJOR SPOILER OR A SPOILER FROM THE DISTANT FUTURE, PLEASE USE THE OTHER SPOILER THREAD. Is that really too much to ask of you readers? DB is doing this for us please do not spoil his goodwill.
This discussion has been closed.