Alternative ending wrote by a fan

Hello evryone , I remember that i once read somewhere that a fan decided to write a story that would start after Linley became the new Universe Creator. He wrote for example how linley gave oliver a sovereign spark etc... 

Please if someone know what i'm talking about ,can you give me the link of this story ? Thanks .

Comments

• Sinros said:
    OMG thank you so much , now imna use systranet , do u kno if anyone is translating sequel?
  • tatismoke said:

Sinros said:
    OMG thank you so much , now imna use systranet , do u kno if anyone is translating sequel?
    I hope someone will pick it up, but since it is a fan-made sequel it might not be accurate at all comparing to what IET was thinking of.
  • it's not accurate at all. it's complete bullshit from what i've heard from someone who's read it. this kind of outcome is why i avoid all fan-fiction. these people never bother to follow the original story and basically destroy it.

for instance: in the thread here in the CD forum, someone mentioned that the chief death sov kills linley's son wade. im sorry but no way it hell would that ever actually happen. not only would she be too terrified of what would happen if she did so, but there's almost nothing wade could do to spur her wrath. no only that, but she's on friendly terms with linley at the end of CD.

im sorry but if you're going to write a fan-fic, at least keep to the original, then as you move outside the CD universe/cosmos, then you can make up your own BS.
  • edited November 2015
    Vexram said:

it's not accurate at all. it's complete bullshit from what i've heard from someone who's read it. this kind of outcome is why i avoid all fan-fiction. these people never bother to follow the original story and basically destroy it.

for instance: in the thread here in the CD forum, someone mentioned that the chief death sov kills linley's son wade. im sorry but no way it hell would that ever actually happen. not only would she be too terrified of what would happen if she did so, but there's almost nothing wade could do to spur her wrath. no only that, but she's on friendly terms with linley at the end of CD. im sorry but if you're going to write a fan-fic, at least keep to the original, then as you move outside the CD universe/cosmos, then you can make up your own BS.

Damn I'm so frustrated by CD ending , I kinda feel like IET is just making fun of us by not developing the end .