Long Live Summons

1246737

Comments

  • Dunno why the translators have Tuesday and Monday blocked off for translation schedule. I'm assuming it's due to lack of translators or they spread out their manpower on various projects.

    Mojecocoa said:

    And if anyone need systran dictionary i personally use...i can take me time and paste it here...at least it will make the reading a little bit better

    Please do. I'm on chapter 66 already and my head hurts from reading MTL.  I already memorized some just from reading the MTLed version of 2 chapters. Seven kills = feng qi shi, snow wolf, inflammation broken army, ash too wolf = hui tai lang, the fall huacheng main = Lord Luo Huacheng.... Oh god the names.
    as far as I know there is only ONE translator that is working on LLS, DOP and UTS... she was pretty amazing during summer with a release schedule that included 3 Dop/1LLS/1UTS + additional 3 Dop/1LLS/1UTS per day... even more sometime (max I've seen was like 6 Dop + 1 LLS/UTS ch in a single day).. after school started she dropped the pace and set up the 2 rest day, so it's most likely a matter of avaible time (she probably got some recurring activity on those 2 days..)
  • edited October 2015

    Dunno why the translators have Tuesday and Monday blocked off for translation schedule. I'm assuming it's due to lack of translators or they spread out their manpower on various projects.

    Mojecocoa said:

    And if anyone need systran dictionary i personally use...i can take me time and paste it here...at least it will make the reading a little bit better

    Please do. I'm on chapter 66 already and my head hurts from reading MTL.  I already memorized some just from reading the MTLed version of 2 chapters. Seven kills = feng qi shi, snow wolf, inflammation broken army, ash too wolf = hui tai lang, the fall huacheng main = Lord Luo Huacheng.... Oh god the names.
    as far as I know there is only ONE translator that is working on LLS, DOP and UTS... she was pretty amazing during summer with a release schedule that included 3 Dop/1LLS/1UTS + additional 3 Dop/1LLS/1UTS per day... even more sometime (max I've seen was like 6 Dop + 1 LLS/UTS ch in a single day).. after school started she dropped the pace and set up the 2 rest day, so it's most likely a matter of avaible time (she probably got some recurring activity on those 2 days..)
    From what I gather while lurking on the translator site, there are two translators for LLS and I think who you're referring to is the site owner who actually prefer DOP since she translated DOP 6 times in a day compared with other projects as you stated. I'm still thankful that she found the time to translate LLS. I'll still blame it on lack of TLers though with the way things are going since they still needed at least two TLers per chapter (TL and TLC).

    The other TLer might be doing side projects hence wan't able to focus on it. Dunno the details actually.

    I already sponsored two chapters since yesterday. I didn't know they had a set schedule and they're on FIFO since it's not stated on their schedule but stated on the donation page instead.

    Now though, I want to read the raws instead. I might learn how to read Chinese from the way things are going especially with the funny names.

    EDIT: I fail at reading comprehension. I didn't know that the schedule before is one chapter a day regardless of series. I hope that 'honeymoon' phase gets revived lol. I doubt it will happen soon.
  • Dunno why the translators have Tuesday and Monday blocked off for translation schedule. I'm assuming it's due to lack of translators or they spread out their manpower on various projects.

    Mojecocoa said:

    And if anyone need systran dictionary i personally use...i can take me time and paste it here...at least it will make the reading a little bit better

    Please do. I'm on chapter 66 already and my head hurts from reading MTL.  I already memorized some just from reading the MTLed version of 2 chapters. Seven kills = feng qi shi, snow wolf, inflammation broken army, ash too wolf = hui tai lang, the fall huacheng main = Lord Luo Huacheng.... Oh god the names.
    as far as I know there is only ONE translator that is working on LLS, DOP and UTS... she was pretty amazing during summer with a release schedule that included 3 Dop/1LLS/1UTS + additional 3 Dop/1LLS/1UTS per day... even more sometime (max I've seen was like 6 Dop + 1 LLS/UTS ch in a single day).. after school started she dropped the pace and set up the 2 rest day, so it's most likely a matter of avaible time (she probably got some recurring activity on those 2 days..)
    From what I gather while lurking on the translator site, there are two translators for LLS and I think who you're referring to is the site owner who actually prefer DOP since she translated DOP 6 times in a day compared with other projects as you stated. I'm still thankful that she found the time to translate LLS. I'll still blame it on lack of TLers though with the way things are going since they still needed at least two TLers per chapter (TL and TLC).

    The other TLer might be doing side projects hence wan't able to focus on it. Dunno the details actually.

    I already sponsored two chapters since yesterday. I didn't know they had a set schedule and they're on FIFO since it's not stated on their schedule but stated on the donation page instead.

    Now though, I want to read the raws instead. I might learn how to read Chinese from the way things are going especially with the funny names.

    EDIT: I fail at reading comprehension. I didn't know that the schedule before is one chapter a day regardless of series. I hope that 'honeymoon' phase gets revived lol. I doubt it will happen soon.
    actually the reason it looks like there is more dop chapters compared to the to other series is because 1 dop chapter = 1/3 of a chapter of one of the 2 other series, and the owner of the site shiro have also stated that, and that is also the reason the donation to a chapter of dop is 15$ and the donation to for 1 chapter of one of the two other series is 45$
  • edited October 2015
    Mr_Lu said:



    actually the reason it looks like there is more dop chapters compared to the to other series is because 1 dop chapter = 1/3 of a chapter of one of the 2 other series, and the owner of the site shiro have also stated that, and that is also the reason the donation to a chapter of dop is 15$ and the donation to for 1 chapter of one of the two other series is 45$

    I know. The previous poster stated 6 DOP/1 LLS/1 UUTS in a single day so I infer from that. I rechecked the release dates from their earliest chapter through 50th chapter and they didn't release a chapter a day. The other guy might have been misinforming me.

    EDIT: That aside, I don't care about the TL schedule anymore. What I do care is the terminologies/names a poster will provide so I can read the raws a little easier.
  • i will post the dictionary later today as am a little busy with my school project.....
  • edited October 2015
    This is the dictionary i promised...Right now am at chapter 650 and most are still useful so you shouldn't have a problem...The only thing is that i am using the desktop version so i don't have word limit like the online version....
  • edited October 2015

  • edited October 2015

  • Mojecocoa said:

    This is the dictionary i promised...Right now am at chapter 650 and most are still useful so you shouldn't have a problem...The only thing is that i am using the desktop version so i don't have word limit like the online version....


    Thanks a bunch man! I appreciate it! I will use your list as a reference though. I'm still going to use MTL+perapera and if I got confused, I'll go back to your list. I want to learn Chinese this way :D.
  • Can you tell me how to use the dictionary with the MTL please?
  • Can you tell me how to use the dictionary with the MTL please?

    You can use the my dictionary feature in systranet if you sign up, which will make it so that each time those words come up it uses what you have in your dictionary
  • Okay so I am done with the fight between Yueyang and the Ancient Lord(the old genius and his 10k years old scheme) where we see bloody queen's mama.

    So I have a question about Yueyang's true identity.

    We know that Yueyang comes from our world and was sent to another world into a body (B).
    We learn way later that this body (B) is NOT the body (A) of the pitiful guy, because the Ancient Lord took both the body (A) and its memories.
    While there seems to be a resemblance between body (A) and body (B), Yueyang observes that body (A) is closer to the pitiful guy's father in appearance than his own body (B). I could believe that someone manufactured body (B) as a clone of body (A) but since they are different, it is not the case.
    Therefore, I am questioning the provenance of body (B) that Yueyang currently occupies.

    Before Yueyang was sent into it, it must have been owned by someone else unless it has been created on the spot. The creator must have been quite incredible tho.
    We are lead to think that body (B) is fundamentally not one of a human. There are even some mentions about where it could be possibly be from.
    To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if it was similar to ATG. That is Yueyang got sent first to our world while his body (B) stayed in the summons world. Then he got sent back into his own original body (B).
    Well anyway...

    I'd like if somebody could help me understand what's the hell. It is also quite possible that I simply didn't understand at all what I read since it's Bing trad and all.
    I also if Yueyang's aunt realised right away about him being different or if she understood later (only during the aforementioned battle maybe ?).
    Thanks~

  • edited October 2015
    I've been reading the raws for awhile now. And although the MC was very funny in the beginning, after the half of the books (after the ancient lord) the story becomes quite boring...
    The MC isn't as fun anymore now that he is too strong.

    The author jumps from scene to scene too, which makes the story really confusing. As well as the many, many characters  which are introduced and killed off very soon. Or aren't mentioned anymore until several hundreds chapters later. Don't even get me started on the way he names characters. Sometimes they're named by their names, sometimes nicknames...

    I'm struggling to remember who Yer How/(Night's Queen)... 


    The levels of other continents/dimensions are ridiculous too. In the arc after the fire island, they get to a place where common villagers and beggars are like Heaven 3rd class. How the hell were they able to reach that level? 
  • yeah that's one of my reasons why I stopped... MC was funny in the beginning... pretty similar in ATG when Yunche was interesting character and raising hell... then they get stronger and too much of non sense.
    1328
  • edited October 2015
    athlonkmf said:

    I've been reading the raws for
    awhile now. And although the MC was very funny in the beginning, after
    the half of the books (after the ancient lord) the story becomes quite
    boring...

    The MC isn't as fun anymore now that he is too strong.

    The
    author jumps from scene to scene too, which makes the story really
    confusing. As well as the many, many characters  which are introduced
    and killed off very soon. Or aren't mentioned anymore until several
    hundreds chapters later. Don't even get me started on the way he names
    characters. Sometimes they're named by their names, sometimes
    nicknames...

    I'm struggling to remember who Yer How/(Night's Queen)... 


    The
    levels of other continents/dimensions are ridiculous too. In the arc
    after the fire island, they get to a place where common villagers and
    beggars are like Heaven 3rd class. How the hell were they able to reach
    that level? 
    I didn't think of MC as funny, not even in the beginning. But I
    appreciate his spirit and how he fools others. While sometimes it gets
    boring, sometimes it's ok. Imo, the pandora boxes part was kind of nice.

    I have also been a bit disturbed from the scene jumping but mainly annoyed by how every fight is well described. I don't really care about Fat man and co's fight....
    Although I understand that it is necessary to have "low level" character are kept in the story in order to show the overall improvement of the strength of the tower of babel which is kind of important. Although Balut, king of demon, has been very nearly completely discarded.

    I dont think I have reached this point, but there is a place with a giant
    lamia statue that is similar however I understood it as being some kind of
    node where the strongest gather to worship sealed lamia queen so it's not surprising everybody there
    is sick strong. As for the beggars well, should they leave the city for
    some low-level village, they would no longer be beggar. This kind of
    place isn't surprising at all. It's kind of always like that in this kind
    of novel, the higher you go, the stronger the weakest is. And as you said, heaven is simply absurdly huge. It would be rather weird if there weren't cities with thousands of heaven level.


    I fucking dislike how the forum tends to cut nearly every single sentence I type after an edit.
  • In the beginning I was surprised how the author actually skipped complete battles and just summarised the ending. but now (i'm at that "heaven's ladder"-arc) the battles became Dragonballdragging. Even the minor characters' battles are insanely dragged out...
  • For anybody having a problem with missing chapter here http://www.ranwen.org/files/article/1/1288/index.html, another site : http://tw.hjwzw.com/Book/Chapter/2166
    Missing chapter n°877 : http://tw.hjwzw.com/Book/Read/2166,4110327

  • Also thorny flower finially evolved into Golden Thorny Flower Queen, who is a ultra beauty who have feeling towards him rofl, red was pretty jealous at this. But due to Loli curse the golden flower queen can't maintain her grown up from due to the fact she is now only bronze level so she turned back to a 10 year old loli XD 
    You mean, Golden Flower Queen is still Bronze level when she became humanoid beast? wasn't the thorny flower the one with bronze level?

    or did you mean Golden Flower Queem Bronze Level 1-10 or something meaning

    Bronze + name (bronze referring to talent + name) and then Bronze Level 5 (the actual beast level)

    so every talent level up, from bronze > demon > king > golden this is for the name of the monster

    then for the actual level is
    bronze level 1-10 
    silver level 1-10
    gold level 1-10
    platinum level 1-10

    sorry if what i say is kinda messy and hard to understand.. the level and talent differentiation for this novel is confusing.. they have i think 3 types of classification for monsters iirc

    something about nobility or monster status within the monster realm - referring to the rank that is connected to the name of the monster (bronze, demon, king, gold)
    level - referring to the actual level of the monster (bronze, silver, gold, platinum)
    star level - referring to the growth rate and monster ability (talent) - (1 star - 10 star)


  • meoww said:

    Also thorny flower finially evolved into Golden Thorny Flower Queen, who is a ultra beauty who have feeling towards him rofl, red was pretty jealous at this. But due to Loli curse the golden flower queen can't maintain her grown up from due to the fact she is now only bronze level so she turned back to a 10 year old loli XD 
    You mean, Golden Flower Queen is still Bronze level when she became humanoid beast? wasn't the thorny flower the one with bronze level?

    or did you mean Golden Flower Queem Bronze Level 1-10 or something meaning

    Bronze + name (bronze referring to talent + name) and then Bronze Level 5 (the actual beast level)

    so every talent level up, from bronze > demon > king > golden this is for the name of the monster

    then for the actual level is
    bronze level 1-10 
    silver level 1-10
    gold level 1-10
    platinum level 1-10

    sorry if what i say is kinda messy and hard to understand.. the level and talent differentiation for this novel is confusing.. they have i think 3 types of classification for monsters iirc

    something about nobility or monster status within the monster realm - referring to the rank that is connected to the name of the monster (bronze, demon, king, gold)
    level - referring to the actual level of the monster (bronze, silver, gold, platinum)
    star level - referring to the growth rate and monster ability (talent) - (1 star - 10 star)


    for each evolution the queen needs to reach platinum first. then it evolves into next stage and also returns to bronze. that's kinda the explanation given in the first few chapters
  • So just read the latest ch. Whats the beast from inside the necklace he just got from his "brother" in exchange for the egg? Also whats the beast inside the egg?
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • So just read the latest ch. Whats the beast from inside the necklace he just got from his "brother" in exchange for the egg? Also whats the beast inside the egg?

    the beast inside the metal necklace belongs to Yi Nan's ancestors... It's a metal beast, seems to have intelligence but still act like a puppet... From what I've read so far (in next 100 chps) he didn't use this even once.
    Yi nan received the egg and Chaos egg and evolved a normal 5 star beast into six star Silver Pegasus (it's a child Pegasus, can't fly at the moment until she grows him up).
  • Does the little sister Yue Bing find a new plat type monster? If yes what type and level? Thank you for the answers.
  • edited October 2015
    acidvega said:

    Does the little sister Yue Bing find a new plat type monster? If yes what type and level? Thank you for the answers.

    From the start she has a thorny flower and another plant type monster... in next few adventures she was only able to boost the level of his monster to Bronze 4 or 5... That's very strong. Later on (after meeting the clan arc where she curb stomps many talents and Yueyuan pretty much crushes everyone), she get a monster and then further increases it's intelligence. There was a plot against his fourth aunt, she was able to escape and after that he gets pretty serious about increasing Her power levels.
    There is another cousin sister Yue Yu, besides Yue Bing, she's the one who respect Yueyang and treat him well... So he help her increase her skills too.

    EDIT : Yueyang learned a skill from his mother's notes... She compiled notes and ideas from her adventures where she gets a part of spell which is for couples to share power... but with just a part she was able to share ideas, thoughts, concepts, and power... Yueyang used this spell with Yuebing to help her see his inner body state... It was then she realized that he was Xiantian level (innate as said in translation), After this process her understanding of body energies etc also increases.
    He also uses this technique on Yue Yu (6 cousin sister??) It takes her about 10 tries she was able to see Yueyang inner state (something like mindscape)
    City Lord Hua (takes her about 100 tries to access the mindscape)
    Yi nan about 50-100 (don't remember) tries to access.
    Sword princess took the longest at 500
    Yuebing was able to access on the first try (she pretty much worship her brother)
    948
  • animeda said:

    acidvega said:

    Does the little sister Yue Bing find a new plat type monster? If yes what type and level? Thank you for the answers.

    From the start she has a thorny flower and another plant type monster... in next few adventures she was only able to boost the level of his monster to Bronze 4 or 5... That's very strong. Later on (after meeting the clan arc where she curb stomps many talents and Yueyuan pretty much crushes everyone), she get a monster and then further increases it's intelligence. There was a plot against his fourth aunt, she was able to escape and after that he gets pretty serious about increasing Her power levels.
    There is another cousin sister Yue Yu, besides Yue Bing, she's the one who respect Yueyang and treat him well... So he help her increase her skills too.

    EDIT : Yueyang learned a skill from his mother's notes... She compiled notes and ideas from her adventures where she gets a part of spell which is for couples to share power... but with just a part she was able to share ideas, thoughts, concepts, and power... Yueyang used this spell with Yuebing to help her see his inner body state... It was then she realized that he was Xiantian level (innate as said in translation), After this process her understanding of body energies etc also increases.
    He also uses this technique on Yue Yu (6 cousin sister??) It takes her about 10 tries she was able to see Yueyang inner state (something like mindscape)
    City Lord Hua (takes her about 100 tries to access the mindscape)
    Yi nan about 50-100 (don't remember) tries to access.
    Sword princess took the longest at 500
    Yuebing was able to access on the first try (she pretty much worship her brother)
    948
    Cool! Thank you!
  • animeda said:

    acidvega said:

    Does the little sister Yue Bing find a new plat type monster? If yes what type and level? Thank you for the answers.

    From the start she has a thorny flower and another plant type monster... in next few adventures she was only able to boost the level of his monster to Bronze 4 or 5... That's very strong. Later on (after meeting the clan arc where she curb stomps many talents and Yueyuan pretty much crushes everyone), she get a monster and then further increases it's intelligence. There was a plot against his fourth aunt, she was able to escape and after that he gets pretty serious about increasing Her power levels.
    There is another cousin sister Yue Yu, besides Yue Bing, she's the one who respect Yueyang and treat him well... So he help her increase her skills too.

    EDIT : Yueyang learned a skill from his mother's notes... She compiled notes and ideas from her adventures where she gets a part of spell which is for couples to share power... but with just a part she was able to share ideas, thoughts, concepts, and power... Yueyang used this spell with Yuebing to help her see his inner body state... It was then she realized that he was Xiantian level (innate as said in translation), After this process her understanding of body energies etc also increases.
    He also uses this technique on Yue Yu (6 cousin sister??) It takes her about 10 tries she was able to see Yueyang inner state (something like mindscape)
    City Lord Hua (takes her about 100 tries to access the mindscape)
    Yi nan about 50-100 (don't remember) tries to access.
    Sword princess took the longest at 500
    Yuebing was able to access on the first try (she pretty much worship her brother)
    948
    Yueyang also mainly uses this skill to bang girls, just saying.
  • animeda said:

    acidvega said:

    Does the little sister Yue Bing find a new plat type monster? If yes what type and level? Thank you for the answers.

    From the start she has a thorny flower and another plant type monster... in next few adventures she was only able to boost the level of his monster to Bronze 4 or 5... That's very strong. Later on (after meeting the clan arc where she curb stomps many talents and Yueyuan pretty much crushes everyone), she get a monster and then further increases it's intelligence. There was a plot against his fourth aunt, she was able to escape and after that he gets pretty serious about increasing Her power levels.
    There is another cousin sister Yue Yu, besides Yue Bing, she's the one who respect Yueyang and treat him well... So he help her increase her skills too.

    EDIT : Yueyang learned a skill from his mother's notes... She compiled notes and ideas from her adventures where she gets a part of spell which is for couples to share power... but with just a part she was able to share ideas, thoughts, concepts, and power... Yueyang used this spell with Yuebing to help her see his inner body state... It was then she realized that he was Xiantian level (innate as said in translation), After this process her understanding of body energies etc also increases.
    He also uses this technique on Yue Yu (6 cousin sister??) It takes her about 10 tries she was able to see Yueyang inner state (something like mindscape)
    City Lord Hua (takes her about 100 tries to access the mindscape)
    Yi nan about 50-100 (don't remember) tries to access.
    Sword princess took the longest at 500
    Yuebing was able to access on the first try (she pretty much worship her brother)
    948
    Yueyang also mainly uses this skill to bang girls, just saying.
    As this is obviously a harem novel can someone spoil up to the latest chapters who is a part of the harem? I don't want... "it's obvious she likes him, etc.." I mean a real part.

    I am pretty sure based on spoilers City Lord Hua is already one and his first time also. Are the cousins also a real part (ie reciprocal)? Yi Nan? His contracted beasts? 

    Thanks
  • What chapter does his family find out about his innate powers?

  • 370



    Yueyang also mainly uses this skill to bang girls, just saying.

    well it was a couple's technique... but he didn't bang any girls during the "first connection".
    kadirkid said:

    What chapter does his family find out about his innate powers?


    around 200 or little earlier.
  • can somebody throw up a link to raws?

  • edited November 2015
    can somebody throw up a link to raws?

    here u go
    http://tw.hjwzw.com/Book/Chapter/2166
Sign In or Register to comment.