Martial God Space Spoilers

Comments

• I'm just going to throw out a theory: as wuxia protagonists get stronger, not only do their lifespans increase and their bodies get stronger and tougher, their genes also get better as their strength improves. Therefore my theory is that while training, either their minds or bodies subconsciously interfere with child making until the protagonist reaches a certain level of strength.
  • edited October 2015
    [email protected] s.a.w

in almost every series, the change from normal qi to Xiantian qi has qualitative changes in the body... they are pretty much mutating their bodies... so ur theory could be pretty solid
  • There was a spark of romance in chapter 430 when Hua Menghan got taken away.
  • Can anyone describe the levels, their traits, and how the MC's early condensing of Xiantian qi affected it? Eg: Xiantian 1-5 vigorous energy, pseudo spiritual tool use,6-> spiritual tools, Zhen yuan used significant boost in power(MC transforms Zhen yuan at 4th stage...).

What happens at the 6th stage when he is supposed to transform Zhen Yuan? What happens when he hits the 8th stage where he should be equivalent of a true realm disciple?
  • edited November 2015
    Done

• There was a spark of romance in chapter 430 when Hua Menghan got taken away.

What do you mean she was taken away? From what I understood, the phoenix clan wanted her because of her phoenix's blood vessels. They probably wanted her to have descendants(correct me if I am wrong). My question is: was she r*ped, or close too? How did our MC saved her? When do they meet again, and how was their reunion?
  • So when is this luo guy going to die? Soon?
  • kidan1310 said:

So when is this luo guy going to die? Soon?

Yep very soon, in about ten chapters I believe.
  • edited November 2015
    So when is this luo guy going to die? Soon?
    kidan1310 said:

He'll die soon

in like 10 chapters (167)

• Could someone answer Darkbeowulf's questions about that situation with Hua Menghan?
  • ralkij said:

Could someone answer Darkbeowulf's questions about that situation with Hua Menghan?

A little weird that I am answering (somewhat answering?) my own question, but I ended up reading ahead so i can clarify some things. Hua Menghan became the adoptive daughter of the patriarch of the phoenix clan because of her phoenix's blood vessels. She was supposed to marry the top talent of the younger generation because her blood vessels were really pure, and the top talent also felt in love with her. During the wedding day Ye Xiwen goes to save her, and prevent the marriage. He defeats the top talent but when he is about to kill him the phoenix patriarch interferes and tells Ye Xiwen that Hua Menghan ran away because she didn't want to get marry.
  • ralkij said:

Could someone answer Darkbeowulf's questions about that situation with Hua Menghan?

A little weird that I am answering (somewhat answering?) my own question, but I ended up reading ahead so i can clarify some things. Hua Menghan became the adoptive daughter of the patriarch of the phoenix clan because of her phoenix's blood vessels. She was supposed to marry the top talent of the younger generation because her blood vessels were really pure, and the top talent also felt in love with her. During the wedding day Ye Xiwen goes to save her, and prevent the marriage. He defeats the top talent but when he is about to kill him the phoenix patriarch interferes and tells Ye Xiwen that Hua Menghan ran away because she didn't want to get marry.
    good to know that she is not raped
  • I personally love the story of Martial God Space, and personally I don't mind the xianxia way of having the main character offend someone of a higher level than themselves. But still, after
    he kills the luo guy and a small 10 chapter break
    did he really have to go and offend another guy?
  • eveneel2 said:

I personally love the story of Martial God Space, and personally I don't mind the xianxia way of having the main character offend someone of a higher level than themselves. But still, after

who he will offend now?
  • edited November 2015
    Funny thing about Killing Luo Yifan dude... this guy creates an ambush for MC... but the MC arrives at ambush point earlier than his group and then hears the whole plan as they are deciding how to kill him.

The whole killing Luo gets swept under the rug because MC finds a plot by devil n their worshiper's attack and brings the news to Yi Yuan school... by the time everything comes under control, he became too powerful.
  • Narcox said:

eveneel2 said:

I personally love the story of Martial God Space, and personally I don't mind the xianxia way of having the main character offend someone of a higher level than themselves. But still, after

who he will offend now?
    Some prince I think, and the prince is considered "an extremely talented individual of his generation, almost unequal in talent and prowess"
    animeda said:

Funny thing about Killing Luo Yifan dude... this guy creates an ambush for MC... but the MC arrives at ambush point earlier than his group and then hears the whole plan as they are deciding how to kill him.

The whole killing Luo gets swept under the rug because MC finds a plot by devil n their worshiper's attack and brings the news to Yi Yuan school... by the time everything comes under control, he became too powerful.

Yeah I'm looking forward to the power ups, but I'm still only on like 180 in the raws :P
  • Oh you are talking about the Eighth Prince. 

The MC didn't willingly offend him, it is just that the Eighth Prince challenged him to the fight when the MC is clearly weaker than him. The douche prince does this to anyone he seems a threat so he goes around trying to eliminate future problems.

It is funny though, the MC consistently beats the Eigth Prince.
  • Can someone tell me if he gets a Harem or a girl. Also all the mayor spoilers just to know whats gonna happen
  • Luxfers said:

Can someone tell me if he gets a Harem or a girl. Also all the mayor spoilers just to know whats gonna happen

From what i understood, he doesn't get a harem. His only love interest is the phoenix blood vessels girl. Unfortunately, this is one of those novels where they get together really late. They both have feelings for each other much earlier in the story, but they only get officially together really late in the story.
  • anybody got spoilers for the tournament. I wonder what the prize unless tournament gets ruined by the devils or something.
  • edited November 2015
    I feel like the tournament went by too quickly... after discovering the plot of the devils he rushes there and doesn't really participate in the tournament besides basically overpowering the minions of a prince. He then leaves for some other place, too hard for MT to translate. 
  • Can some tell me all the levels because I'm pretty sure there's more beyond Legendary.

Also, can someone explain what will happen in the next few arcs?
  • So after he found the devil meeting in the ocean thing he ran back to inform the school and went to watch the competition and did not participate and what comes next?
  • anyone can tell me what will happen in the next 10 chapters
  • Who exactly is our MC's father?
  • Yea we need someone who read far into the raws to tell us what happen after mc kicks prince ass
  • s.a.w.. said:

I'm just going to throw out a theory: as wuxia protagonists get stronger, not only do their lifespans increase and their bodies get stronger and tougher, their genes also get better as their strength improves. Therefore my theory is that while training, either their minds or bodies subconsciously interfere with child making until the protagonist reaches a certain level of strength.

basically what happens is the genes are harder to pass down (read it somewhere meaning if they are stronger the less kids they can have because it would be harder for them to pass there genes)
    at least that's what i think
  • Can someone please answer my question about his father?!
    And can anyone please add the power levels of the novel?
  • franco98 said:

does anyone know what chapter the MC and Hua Menghan get together and can anyone give a summery of what happens from 110 to 150

franco98 said:

franco98 said:

does anyone know what chapter the MC and Hua Menghan get together and can anyone give a summery of what happens from 110 to 150

Why is your post blank... : ((

I really want to know this too! so far she's pretty much been sidelined and he's only briefly talked to her.
  • Hua Menghan gets taken away later by this sect. Then MC comes to fight the sect to stop her wedding with the most talented guy later by beating him later on. After that, it is revealed she escaped.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!