Latest chapter discussion

1822824826827828

Comments

  • So all the lead up to the invasion from outside the primordial chaos looks like it will be ended in a few chapters. It also looks like YC gets a power up. Hopefully its worth something.
  • So just as everyone had predicted, its going in the direction whereby YC tries to cut off ties with god realm, bringing over jasmine, 100 years later god realm citizens forgets about heaven smithing devil emperors deeds and decides to invade YC home. He loses everyone, loses hope in the world and the seed unleashes its power. Everyone except BB shuimeiyin jasmine and caizhi. What a beautiful set up for YC the devil god
  • My mandarin isnt perfectly good but what i understood was, he just got all the element stones? Can someone clarify
  • So we finally see the betrayal. Hopefully Mars manages to salvage this.
  • I never expected it to come from eternal heaven!
  • I love the Heavenly Fate realms prediction was correct; thus confirming Yun Che is indeed the "Child of the Heaven's Way".

    "Virtue will lead to eternal peace.

    Evil will bring the carnage of a devil god."

    Evil will bring carnage of a devil god... Not sure how YC is going to get out of this situation now alive but he is going to need to lick his wounds after this and recover while he integrates those drops of DE blood and learn to cultivate her profound art. Devil Body go!

    Golden Crow  Best wingman 2016, 2017
  • Its here!! The blackening. Level 6 and 7 evil body opening. How would that look like? Integration of creation level devil emperor origin blood + devil arts. Talk about a power up. He still has his new sword and the power given to him by ice phoenix. So i guess jasmine is really dead?  I AM HYPED
  • Ravannoc said:
    I love the Heavenly Fate realms prediction was correct; thus confirming Yun Che is indeed the "Child of the Heaven's Way".

    "Virtue will lead to eternal peace.

    Evil will bring the carnage of a devil god."

    Evil will bring carnage of a devil god... Not sure how YC is going to get out of this situation now alive but he is going to need to lick his wounds after this and recover while he integrates those drops of DE blood and learn to cultivate her profound art. Devil Body go!

    Well he probably will kill a lot of gods. shui meiyin already saw it that why she ask her dad not to go. A lot will die. Brahma goddess will aid in killing.
     for brahma goddess. My prediction is her father will used the bell to withdraw her power. in order to free her from the seal. she will be crippled.

    In previous chapter her father already say he can cancel the slave seal by withdrawing her strength using the bell.

    Ying er as a power crazy person. losing her strength will make her hate her father. Guess YC will pity her and bring her along when running away.
    Guess how she recover her power? we all know YC is good at restoring a cripple person to power. Ying er will officially join the harem.

    Spoiler say she will breakthrough to true god. Anw you should guess how she did it.

  • Its here!! The blackening. Level 6 and 7 evil body opening. How would that look like? Integration of creation level devil emperor origin blood + devil arts. Talk about a power up. He still has his new sword and the power given to him by ice phoenix. So i guess jasmine is really dead?  I AM HYPED
    My bet jasmine is not dead. The emperor will use need to make her stay alive with her. and problem is will she comeback?
  • My bet jasmine is not dead. The emperor will uset needle to make her stay alive with her. and problem is will she comeback?
  • How will yunche escape from this. MX? XY? SMY? Well we about to find out in the next 5 chapters. My guess is, he couldnt escape he dies. And mirror of samsara kicks in. 
  • edited July 2019
    Well I think Jasmine may be the final boss now as "Evil Infant" being controlled by one of the devil's possibly?

    As for QY ... I would find it hysterical if XQ attacked her or tried to attack her next chapter to kill her only to have YC try save QY and get hit instead shattering his glaze glass gift from his daughter while nearly killing him. BB could then uses her Imaginary stone to get them the hell out of there if the enslavement still sticks... Just to add salt to the wound you could have EHRK praise XQ for attacking YC for being a devil despite their past together or possibly have EHRK break down at the knowledge that his actions caused a 'sacred heart' to turn to dark with his actions. How the hell did none of them see it thought, He is the SPP and she is the Evil Infant... they fated.

    So we then have YC alone and he can never return home as it would bring hell back to BPS or everything gets wiped out by DE while he recovers so we have full blackening maybe?

    The whole damn god realm is gonna burn now I rate if he escapes. He will reach a point where he can turn realms into mass graveyards of darkness slowly expending the Northern God Realm. He is going to wipe out the EHR and cripple all of them but he will do it last after he has torched everything they have worked for as that is the 'old school' YC on a revenge trip we remember. Will be a beautiful sight having to make an apology to the whole Eastern God Realm admitting to their crime to try ease his wrath only to have it backfire as he will see it as a trap. Very delicious prospects.

    @vincent17c - If QY is due to become the 'witch' wife that Mars spoiled from the Northern God Realm the meaning would be damn funny play on words from Mars again with her being a witch with a b. Envisioning meeting XQ again and having QY gloat YC is hers now if QY realizes he is XQ's weakness as she suspected.
    Golden Crow  Best wingman 2016, 2017
  • Ravannoc said:
    Well I think Jasmine may be the final boss now as "Evil Infant" being controlled by one of the devil's possibly?

    As for QY ... I would find it hysterical if XQ attacked her or tried to attack her next chapter to kill her only to have YC try save QY and get hit instead shattering his glaze glass gift from his daughter while nearly killing him. BB could then uses her Imaginary stone to get them the hell out of there if the enslavement still sticks... Just to add salt to the wound you could have EHRK praise XQ for attacking YC for being a devil despite their past together or possibly have EHRK break down at the knowledge that his actions caused a 'sacred heart' to turn to dark with his actions. How the hell did none of them see it thought, He is the SPP and she is the Evil Infant... they fated.

    So we then have YC alone and he can never return home as it would bring hell back to BPS or everything gets wiped out by DE while he recovers so we have full blackening maybe?

    The whole damn god realm is gonna burn now I rate if he escapes. He will reach a point where he can turn realms into mass graveyards of darkness slowly expending the Northern God Realm. He is going to wipe out the EHR and cripple all of them but he will do it last after he has torched everything they have worked for as that is the 'old school' YC on a revenge trip we remember. Will be a beautiful sight having to make an apology to the whole Eastern God Realm admitting to their crime to try ease his wrath only to have it backfire as he will see it as a trap. Very delicious prospects.

    @vincent17c - If QY is due to become the 'witch' wife that Mars spoiled from the Northern God Realm the meaning would be damn funny play on words from Mars again with her being a witch with a b. Envisioning meeting XQ again and having QY gloat YC is hers now if QY realizes he is XQ's weakness as she suspected.
    hehhehe nope. So far i am half right.

    now ying er is cripple. his father just used the bell.

    My prediction is xia qingyue will take a pity in yinger in future and forget the grudge. first due to her being loyal to yc even after slave relieve second ying er will take care of yc while he is in demon state. futhermore why the person who harm her mother is not entirely ying er plan right? isnt qianyue fantian is the one who order to kidnap yue wugou. why put burden on ying er whenshe is not even lesbian
  • edited July 2019
    Sadly I do believe Mars spoiled that XQ killed BB long ago in the comments. Another rift between XQ and YC if those having a kid flag from the conversation with YC about QY as a slave comes true. So far Jasmine is FMC again with causing a death and now her betrayal YC being exposed for Blackening.
    Golden Crow  Best wingman 2016, 2017
  • Ravannoc said:
    Sadly I do believe Mars spoiled that XQ killed BB long ago in the comments. Another rift between XQ and YC if those having a kid flag from the conversation with YC about QY as a slave comes true. So far Jasmine is FMC again with causing a death and now her betrayal YC being exposed for Blackening.
    The conversation of XQ and YC about having a kid flag. That is all according to XQ. where YC and BB is fine for 1000 year slaves and etc. than 1000 yeards later she kill BB.

    But now everything is not according to her plan. everything went off as she expected. YC berserk and darken. BB is relieved from slave and crippled.
    Kill her now is like killing a mortal. XQ wont even need to lift a finger. XQ do it? lets see next . but i doubt
  • I am referring to in future killing her. Once they both true gods level and XQ finally takes her revenge at that time killing her. Unless Mars has changed stuff....
    Golden Crow  Best wingman 2016, 2017
  • XQ is the one that kills him. Loving the direction of the plot. Despair more and YC will come back as 1 big bad ass true god. 
  • I wonder if the Phoenix at the bottom of the flame god prison gave him a resurrection as well. XQ is literally going to be hated by YC as the rest from the god realm, or maybe even EHRK level for the betrayal. Killing him to save him from losing his goodies to the Brahma God Realm and alike. No way in hell he will see it that way thought. I actually want this to happen, have him hate her completely and not have some random BS saving move.
    Ultimate despair will await XQ having YC kill her come end of the novel, simply blade through her profound vein and another over her throat so she can die silently and say nothing back as her eyes show her despair never to tell the truth.

    QY being sold to South Sea is also bloody amusing. Saw that coming a mile away now that she lost her value to her father.
    Golden Crow  Best wingman 2016, 2017
  • Ravannoc said:
    I am referring to in future killing her. Once they both true gods level and XQ finally takes her revenge at that time killing her. Unless Mars has changed stuff....
    Nah i dont Think south sea will succeed being to take QY away.
    second I already say FMC is jasmine.
    XQY is the last BOSS. and i also think YC will let his harem member die ( ying er ).
    and nope there is no spoiler of MARS say XQ kill QY. There is only XQ and her 1000 year slave and kill later
  • XQY is the last BOSS. and i also think YC will NOT let his harem member die ( ying er ).
  • edited July 2019
    Damn I've been gone for 10 months and almost 3k in backlog messages i guess i should start reading the novel from scratch i just wanna know if little fairy is back and that the story isn't going the ntr route or where everyone dies at the end type bs
  • Little Fairy is back, although it's handled in a rather underwhelming manner. No ntr. The past 500ish chapters have more or less been underwhelming, and one of the main problems has been the complete disgrace of a MC for that past 500ish chapters. The novel appears to be at the point(in the raws) where it's going to get intense from here on out and MC is actually gonna, you know, be a MC, but who knows if that will actually happen anytime soon or not, as he's still weak as F compared to all his enemies and is now doing nothing but laughing hysterically while being trash.
  • Learn Lover's affection is not real - Check; IP well done with MX
    Betrayed into losing a loved one. - Check; well done EHRK "killing" Jasmine
    Becomes target of greed, forgetting who saved them - Check; God Realm top brass Good job.
    Have secret that could get you killed exposed - Check; Go go Dark Seed from HSDE.
    Has loved one attempt to kill him - Check; nice going XQ.
    To be abandoned by last hope/fiance - Check; Shui Qianheng to force daughter to kick him out
    Loved ones become new target of greed and will result in deaths - Check; BPS screwed with Brahma & DE

    Does he really need any more reason to blacken and fall into despair now? He can never return home and once he wakes from his nightmare induced by darkness he should be aware that BPS is screwed with EHRK, QY and XQ all could have 'shared' the location. He could assume it is gone or be forced to listen to them dying by the glaze glass charms. Daughter gets a free Brahma seal of life and death possibly sounds fun cursing her father. He cannot be near BPS or he would suicide for real, he would need to learn of it after the fact so he cannot use asura salvation in desperation to try save them.
    Golden Crow  Best wingman 2016, 2017
  • I believe the route this will take will be a sadistic slow killing of everyone in BPS. Im going to go on a break. Lets hope after i return a month later its gonna be the birth of a rekting ball
  • Wow this is going to get ugly fast. I only hope they die quick and painlessly.

    Seems Mars is intent on having YC suffer a mental breakdown and thus once he somehow manages to put back some of the pieces he will be a completely different person. He will never recover if that happens to be a father figure again or a family man as he will be living with the sole purpose of killing everything. This could even change his creed I suspect. He would forget about past debts and gratitude and go completely insane wanting to end all life. 

    Would make it all incredibly awkward though once YC recovers / finds family again. Does he abandon them due to knowing he is not worthy? He is no longer the husband/lover/father they remember but a monster devoid of emotions like his ex-wife.

    The QY situation has me worried as well. I suspect we in for round two of capturing and torturing YC and using him as excuse to escape to the South Sea Emperor wedding under pretense of being enslaved still or alike. She will be after power from him and she will gain it after all, she becomes a true god. I see no way for her to meet up with YC again though other than through freak luck or intercepting him on route to BPS.
    Golden Crow  Best wingman 2016, 2017
  • So will YC's family die, and then he resurrects them when he becomes powerful like Desolate Era or ISSTH MCs?
  • Actually the killing will start in blue pole star.
    Who know YC with devil strength can fight 2 realm above him. dont forget he have poison pearl too. ALso Caizhi is pretty evil now.
    I personally think caizhi and Yinger and qing yue and MX will be the key in helping him.
    Qingyue will probably safe some of the family like his brother and others etc
    MX probably save frozen cloud asgard females.
    Ying er is good at planning. Dont forget that she did not betray YC even slave mark is relieve. her father asked for YC home ground but the answer is from eternal sky. Aso through Yinger personality dont think she wanna be slave to the southern emperor. She probably make plan to save YC family and betray her father back.

    Caizhi will appear as YC side kick when the battle turn ugly? dont forget jasmine is her sister died. imagine her rage.

    Maybe YC can use the primodial profound arc to store his clansmen?
  • We alll KNOW that it is MX that sent YC in unconscious to shui meiyin.
    And made Shui Yingyue to not tell YC when he awoke.

    Or maybe MX already anticipated that eternal emperor movement. ANd long ago when YC is still unconscious already went to Blue pole star and save his family.
    And hide them in snow song realm long before eternal and gang arrived

    When YC went there he thought They all died. THE RAGE THE DEMON!!

    Well what will be the plot?
  • There too many unknown factors. YC has to see something horrifying to make him snap and completely shatter as it appears to be where Mars is heading. My guess is seeing XQ blow up BPS or he finds his daughter's corpse would be the real viciousness needed. XQ forced again in front of others to speak down to him and move kill him ensuring he hates her. Curse her and makes it known he no longer sees her as his wife but his mortal enemy.
    How does he escapes this time? Who knows. I am leaning towards QY kidnapping him and he escapes north using his void stone. (Though she will not be friendly) YC will need a long time to recover emotionally and decide where and what he is going to do now. I don't think he will jump right into revenge but be conflicted and more drama to make the needed choice while guilt of it all being his fault will erode his emotions leaving him a husk before edging on madness. Mars loves his drama....
    Golden Crow  Best wingman 2016, 2017
  • Oh fuck. Yun Che is still an idiot. It was bad enough when he threw himself to save Jasmine when she didn't need saving and when he KNEW he was outclassed so bad it wasn't funny. He still wants to do that. God damn it Mars. You have dumbed him down so bad. Lin Ming and Meng Hao knew when to run away and come back to fight another day. This is like the third time already (first time for Jasmine, second time after Jasmine was knocked into the primal chaos, and again). Ugggh.

    What happened to the smart YC will use tactics to beat Fen Juechen when the latter was more powerful. What happened when YC lured Xuanyuan Wentian to the bottom of the ocean where the pressure forced XYW to move slower, while YC with Evil God's water seed was unencumbered? Better yet, what happened to the YC which ran away from Xiao sect branch because he knew they were more powerful?

    Either
    1. Calamity Abyss left some enchantment on the Blue Polar star which protects it but there is a time limit to how long it takes the God realm to penetrate it, so this gives YC time to level up.
    2. YC's family dies and he barely escapes after being humiliated.
    3. He gets a power up more contrived than usual, which allows him to kill a few but he has to escape.
    4. YC dies and gets resurrected again, but learns nothing from his experience. 

    If he powers up and wins, he would feel a bit hollow, because it seems like he didn't do anything to deserve the power up. He didn't work for it, didn't find a magical item etc.

Sign In or Register to comment.