Spoiler Thread

Comments

• Guys we know linley will get earth and water sovereign sparks at necropolis of gods place but his fire and wind spark where did he get it from?Teresa?and a lower fire sovereign that wants his overgod artifact?Im curious to know
  • lower wind sovereign spark from Teresa (or whatever his name is), shortly aftter he fuses his first 2 sovereign spark.

lower fire sovereign spark the very last chapter of the novel, last chapter of book 21, kills him while being chased by Orloff (Fate chief sovereign)

• edited October 2015
    So he fights omhf while fusibg the spark?he sure knows how to multitask!

I suppose he finished the story telling about the ancestor of 4dbc and stabilize/understand sovereign power than goes straight to infernal realm unfront of Teresa and be like u want the overgod tailsman!?! I will today give u the finished PRODUCT!!
  • Nameless said:

I suppose he finished the story telling about the ancestor of 4dbc and stabilize/understand sovereign power than goes straight to infernal realm unfront of Teresa and be like u want the overgod tailsman!?! I will today give u the finished PRODUCT!!

as soon as he started fusing he ot surrounded with 4 type of divine power (refer to the time his fire clone became highgod). the energy was ridiculously strong. Ohfmm could sense the threat and tried to kill LinLey while he was fusing. well his weapon broke when he struck him xD. it was at that point he realised he was complete and utterly fucked.
  • Nameless said:

as soon as he started fusing he ot surrounded with 4 type of divine power (refer to the time his fire clone became highgod). the energy was ridiculously strong. Ohfmm could sense the threat and tried to kill LinLey while he was fusing. well his weapon broke when he struck him xD. it was at that point he realised he was complete and utterly fucked.
    "...at that point he realized he was complete and utterly fucked" BEST SUMMARY EVER.
  • Nameless said:

sovereigns sparks dont have profound mysteries .. once you bind it with blood you became a sovereign(instant)

• I assume, well I know they got away safely just wondering if Augusta got a hit on Beirut, Bebe, or Linley.
  • bonifide said:

I assume, well I know they got away safely just wondering if Augusta got a hit on Beirut, Bebe, or Linley.

Bebe's highgod clone dies.

just kidding
  • bonifide said:

I assume, well I know they got away safely just wondering if Augusta got a hit on Beirut, Bebe, or Linley.

augusta wont make it .. teresia will be blocked by bluefire then they all live happily ever after
  • abc said:

bonifide said:

augusta wont make it .. teresia will be blocked by bluefire then they all live happily ever after
    except teresia who linley kills like a fly
  • abc said:

bonifide said:

except teresia who linley kills like a fly
    and augusta, and his other half, and some random fire sov. and maybe a few other sovs as well. then the rest all live happily ever after.
  • I have read when Linley kills Ohff but when and how does he kills Augusta?
  • lettosk said:

I have read when Linley kills Ohff but when and how does he kills Augusta?

he kills him after linley realizes Augusta was still controling his mother got issed and killed the bastard. although when he died linley realised that Augusta and Ohfmm are the same person 
  • Augusta get's killed in the last chapter of book 21, as well as Orloff (Omf..).. both die in the last chapter... get ready to be disappointed...
  • matricha said:

Augusta get's killed in the last chapter of book 21, as well as Orloff (Omf..).. both die in the last chapter... get ready to be disappointed...

wait, augusta/orloff/fire sov, all die in the final chapter along with a bit about linley meeting hong meng and its all in one chapter? that must be one seriously long chapter.
  • edited October 2015
    Vexram said:

matricha said:

Augusta get's killed in the last chapter of book 21, as well as Orloff (Omf..).. both die in the last chapter... get ready to be disappointed...

wait, augusta/orloff/fire sov, all die in the final chapter along with a bit about linley meeting hong meng and its all in one chapter? that must be one seriously long chapter.
    it is. the raw hosting site divided it into 2 parts and stil they were kinda longer than usual
  • Vexram said:

matricha said:

it is. the raw hosting site divided it into 2 parts and stil they were kinda longer than usual
    that's... crazy. i guess IET 'REALLY' wanted to end CD in a hurry. that other story must have been super popular for him to have squeeze so many major events into one chapter.
  • edited October 2015
    Vexram said:

Vexram said:

matricha said:

that's... crazy. i guess IET 'REALLY' wanted to end CD in a hurry. that other story must have been super popular for him to have squeeze so many major events into one chapter.
    ya more stuff happened in that last chapter than majority of the volume lol
  • Vexram said:

Vexram said:

matricha said:

ya more stuff happened in that last chapter than majority of the volume lol
    +100 this comment
  • that's what i have been telling that he rushed the ending and ruined it for us...
  • matricha said:

that's what i have been telling that he rushed the ending and ruined it for us...

well, we all knew he rushed the ending. but nobody told us he put half a volumes worth of events into the final chapter. that kinda info really helps put things into perspective.
  • Vexram said:

matricha said:

that's what i have been telling that he rushed the ending and ruined it for us...

well, we all knew he rushed the ending. but nobody told us he put half a volumes worth of events into the final chapter. that kinda info really helps put things into perspective.
    it's almost a whole volume in last chapter and the rest of the last volume would be couple of vols itself. the story is pretty much in narrative... like he went there, fought and then got X result, went another place, met this guy (he was strong) and then this and that...
  • edited October 2015
    animeda said:

Vexram said:

matricha said:

it's almost a whole volume in last chapter and the rest of the last volume would be couple of vols itself. the story is pretty much in narrative... like he went there, fought and then got X result, went another place, met this guy (he was strong) and then this and that...
    well if you include filler, then ya it could amount to a whole volume but really, it's more like half a 40~ chapter volume worth of stuff squeezed into one chapter. about 3-4 chapters of fighting with augusta, about 10 chapters for orloff/ohfm fight/chase, then finally 3-5 chapters for the ending.
  • Vexram said:

animeda said:

Vexram said:

matricha said:

well if you include filler, then ya it could amount to a whole volume but really, it's more like half a 40~ chapter volume worth of stuff squeezed into one chapter. about 3-4 chapters of fighting with augusta, about 10 chapters for orloff/ohfm fight/chase, then finally 3-5 chapters for the ending.
    looks like ren will release chapter 43 part 2 as chapter 44 based onthe count
  • i hate it the most good thing about sweet is the taste stays in ur mouth even after finshed eating it. when this happen in story it become epic but this looks like sore taste to me i just want to drink water to remove. I just hope the same thing won't with MGA cuz its+2000 that will be terrible.
  • Has anyone listed out the different profound mysteries in this thread? If not can someone? Thanks.
  • Raizen said:

Has anyone listed out the different profound mysteries in this thread? If not can someone? Thanks.

There is a thread about that in the C.D forum section, please go there.
  • you know. sometimes IET just doesn't make sense. normally it's not a big issue but he's never pointed it out quite like he's doing now.

so here's the big flub im talking about.
    linley says he needs all low sov sparks for balance. the problem with this is, multiple times so far in just the translated part of book 21, it's been stated that the only difference between sov sparks is will. the sovereign energy is all the same.
    so really it doesn't matter if linley has all low sov sparks or if he has a mix of low, mid, high. it's all the same except will. since what linley's fusing is not 'will' but sovereign power, it doesn't matter how much will each spark has. so there is no imbalance to work with. thats how it should work anyway.
  • Vexram said:

you know. sometimes IET just doesn't make sense. normally it's not a big issue but he's never pointed it out quite like he's doing now.

linley says he needs all low sov sparks for balance. the problem with this is, multiple times so far in just the translated part of book 21, it's been stated that the only difference between sov sparks is will. the sovereign energy is all the same.
    so really it doesn't matter if linley has all low sov sparks or if he has a mix of low, mid, high. it's all the same except will. since what linley's fusing is not 'will' but sovereign power, it doesn't matter how much will each spark has. so there is no imbalance to work with. thats how it should work anyway.

It does matter, Balance means order, order is control.
    Without Balance, there is no Order, without Order there is no Control.

He needs 4 LOW sovereign sparks in order to balance the fused sovereign power, it's also the reason why his Fire Clone got a boost only when it became a HighGod.
  • Leylin said:

Vexram said:

you know. sometimes IET just doesn't make sense. normally it's not a big issue but he's never pointed it out quite like he's doing now.

It does matter, Balance means order, order is control.
    Without Balance, there is no Order, without Order there is no Control.

He needs 4 LOW sovereign sparks in order to balance the fused sovereign power, it's also the reason why his Fire Clone got a boost only when it became a HighGod.
    Actually, Vexram makes a good point. Sure, the sparks are put into different categories, but that's only because of the Will. The Sovereign energy is the same. You can get Will from Sovereign sparks, becoming a Paragon, 4-way soul mutate, fusing more than one Sovereign spark, or asking for extra Will when you win the Planar Wars 10 times in a row. Will doesn't effect balance at all, especially when Linley already has will from his 4-way soul mutation. Plus, Will isn't any different from itself. Someone is more powerful only because they have more Will.

Sure, the Low Sovereign spark balance is logical. However, that's it. There is nothing else showing that Linley needs balance from Sovereign sparks. I guess he really needs it (at first) because he would be violating the Pact if he killed Inter. Sovereigns or higher. 

Linley needs balance with Sovereign Power and the only difference between higher Sovereign sparks is the amount of Will within each one. I agree with Vexram, but then again, IET doesn't clearly state anything.