Banned from Discord

Discord name: Fucc Da Lolice#1665, Banning person (I assume from the short glimpse I got of it): someone called Family Friend or something along those lines.

Fortunately, I was online when it happened so I can somewhat surmise the reasons from the tags for the three seconds I had to click before immediately being banned otherwise I wouldn't even have noticed the ban until a week or so later when I'm searching for new reading material.

Just because my Disc name has the word Loli inside doesn't mean its bad (a.k.a. why I feel this guy just goes on some keywords to ban without any proper due consideration)

It's quite obvious my Disc based on that old "Fuck The Police" meme especially when the picture accompanying it is also that old meme image which people always post in response to loli content anywhere so there is nothing NSFW about it.

Not to mention there was no warning given as per the WW discord rules which means Family Friend didn't even follow the Discord rules while enforcing them (ironic). Normally I'm quick to change it if people give me a quick PM if they are overly sensitive about it (which in itself is a rare request because mine is obviously not NSFW but Family Friend dude couldn't even do that bare minimum.

I hope someone can fix this soon. Ty.

Comments

• Its been more than two weeks so a response would be appreciated.
  • edited May 2019
    Aside from the fact that the Staff visits the forum like once every two years you can give up on trying to be unbanned on discord because they simply don't give a fuck. There were a few "unban me on discord because .... " threads over the years and the staff didn't answer once.
  • Discord name: Fucc Da Lolice#1665, Banning person (I assume from the short glimpse I got of it): someone called Family Friend or something along those lines.

Fortunately, I was online when it happened so I can somewhat surmise the reasons from the tags for the three seconds I had to click before immediately being banned otherwise I wouldn't even have noticed the ban until a week or so later when I'm searching for new reading material.

Just because my Disc name has the word Loli inside doesn't mean its bad (a.k.a. why I feel this guy just goes on some keywords to ban without any proper due consideration)

It's quite obvious my Disc based on that old "Fuck The Police" meme especially when the picture accompanying it is also that old meme image which people always post in response to loli content anywhere so there is nothing NSFW about it.

Not to mention there was no warning given as per the WW discord rules which means Family Friend didn't even follow the Discord rules while enforcing them (ironic). Normally I'm quick to change it if people give me a quick PM if they are overly sensitive about it (which in itself is a rare request because mine is obviously not NSFW but Family Friend dude couldn't even do that bare minimum.

I hope someone can fix this soon. Ty.
    You're right - you shouldn't have been banned. Please feel free to rejoin.
    For future reference, if someone wants to contact us directly, especially with personal or time-sensitive cases like this, the best option is always to email us at [email protected], as listed on our contact page.