Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• edited May 2019
    So moe is at fault for all the shit that happened so far,he caused the war of gods and demons and now his actions are coming back to bite everybody else in the ass just cus he had a chunni sense of justice.
  • 2 new chapters today. Well.. the reason has already been spoiled/guessed by all no surprise here. I wonder how will YC power up from this.
  • Has Mars given any clue how long the story will run? 
  • So the fate of the world rests on smooth che and his womanising ways.
  • edited May 2019
    I hope the next IP powering up will be related someway to his PH (reaching the gold PH) and the secret of his lineage (the Yun clan). This is the only logical case where a DKR 10lvl would be enaugh for the next challenges. Because otherwise, it would be very weired if he fully awaken the two other creation god inheritences before his innate one which is related a priori to a true God (or to Li Suo). 

The most intersting thing in this arc would be the appearance of 【Jie Yuan】:????......???.  Yun Che's ultimate thigh. I think this would be the Heaven Smiting Devil Emperor (EG's wife, Hong'er/You'er mother and the old owner of the SPP), the one behind the crimson crack. If this is the case, her appearance would be coupled with Mo E (or his incarnation) appearance, or her strength would be sealed for an unknown reason.... 

Since this person helped the EG to create the “Devil God Forbidden Tome”, she will be of great help to YC in order to become stronger in the future (collecting the other seeds and unlocking the last two gates). Adding to this, with the other heaven treasures (SPP + PSLD + WP + SM), YC will be very powerful comparing to the actual antigonists. Then Mars has to introduce many other characters in the next arcs, because right now YC (with his harem) is invincible, so imagine if he gets all of these powers ....

But for me, there are three key points that Mars has to plot/clarify them wery well :
    - The place of the other seeds ...
    - The Li Sue inheritence (when where how ...)
    - The Yun clan and the SM ...
    As I have said ..... but It seems that he doesn’t need power for now. He sides with the EG wife, the haters (or Mo E side) will harm BPS and/or Jasmine. He becomes dark and decides to get strength for revenge...... classic plot for this novel and no changes in YC character and ambition since his mission is only about  seduction!!!!!! Hhhhhhhh

while I am talking about seduction, I think his PH were used/created to stimulate women orgasme/pleasure, or for sodomy BDSM ...... So I think that YC ancestor True god is a the BDSM shop owner in the era of god ...... This Samsara Mirror spirit is very sighted : he chooses the right candidate for this mission : I think the gold PH will give him additional golden dicks to fuck/pleasure  many women at the same time....... This is the real power of the Yun (Fuck) Clan and the master piece of Mars can turn at anytime to a BDSM story. You see I wasn’t very wrong when I said that this is a long hentai novel and not a wuxia/xianxia story ....... gah ahaha hahaha ;) 
  • I just might respect Mars even more if the above is true
  • So a true god or true devil is beyond level 10 divine master. There were at least 501 true devils exiled, and at least one alive. Not sure how many divine masters the human side has, but in chapter 1324, its stated Star God realm had 50 divine masters, before the devastation by Jasmine. The wikia states Moon god and Star God realm were about the same. Brahma realm is the most powerful and followed by Eternal sky realm. So we can approximate 200 divine masters of various ranks at a lower limit in the Eastern divine realm.

The Western divine realm is the most powerful, and so we assume total would at least include 200 divine masters. Not much is known about the Southern divine realm. But we are roughly guessing, between the 3 realms we assume between 500-1000 divine masters of various ranks. I wonder how one True god compares to this number? Will it be a curbstomp, or will it be like the 4 sacred grounds fighting the Eternal night king, that is with enough Sovereigns they could overcome a lower rank divine rank opponent, so will enough divine masters overcome a True God?

• So a true god or true devil is beyond level 10 divine master. There were at least 501 true devils exiled, and at least one alive. Not sure how many divine masters the human side has, but in chapter 1324, its stated Star God realm had 50 divine masters, before the devastation by Jasmine. The wikia states Moon god and Star God realm were about the same. Brahma realm is the most powerful and followed by Eternal sky realm. So we can approximate 200 divine masters of various ranks at a lower limit in the Eastern divine realm.

The Western divine realm is the most powerful, and so we assume total would at least include 200 divine masters. Not much is known about the Southern divine realm. But we are roughly guessing, between the 3 realms we assume between 500-1000 divine masters of various ranks. I wonder how one True god compares to this number? Will it be a curbstomp, or will it be like the 4 sacred grounds fighting the Eternal night king, that is with enough Sovereigns they could overcome a lower rank divine rank opponent, so will enough divine masters overcome a True God?

True god is above divine extincion(demi god) not divine master and there is 901 devils not 501.
  • edited May 2019
    @Sweeper Monk  don’t bother a lot about calculating, Golden Dick Yun Che will solve everything with his big dick. Didn’t you see that in this novel the MC doesn’t need practice or cultivation to overcome the obstacles, sex solves everything, and sometimes  he gets some fast leveling up (by sex also) in order to seduce stronger beauties ..... You have to read GDGATG with your dick, not your mind ....... ;) 

As Mars said in his last wechat, all the “holes” of this story will be “filled” very soon by YC golden dick. So don’t worry about the outcome of this crimson vagina, GDYC will handle it without problem:
    - He chose the big sword because he has a big dick. 
    - the dragon legacy gives him yang strength. 
    - the GWOTB gives him endurance. 
    - the Phoenix gives him immortality. 
    - the GC gives him intensity. 
    - the heaven lightening gives him divinity. 
    - in battles he doesn’t use many techniques because when you have big dig, other skills are insignificant. 
    - He doesn’t need male friends because they are his real enemies. 
    - the BDSM art of his Fuck clan will give him fame in the future....

Everything else in this story is for distraction, the ultimate aim of GDYC is to fuck all beauties and he only needs power to seduce them ...... BB is the next best example and Jasmine calling him sex fiend was the best description......
  • Time to take the vital yin of the Ice Phoenix girl.
  • edited May 2019
    Kirinkun said:
    Time to take the vital yin of the Ice Phoenix girl.
    This will be the only way to climb directly to DKR 10. On the other hand it would be very sad if she dyes virgin. The GDYN is here to fill all the holes, especially the old ones. Before testing an emperor devil vagina, it is good to start with a true god level. This is all for the sake of humanity ;) .......

And I forgot about the other legacies, so to summarize:
    - He chose the big sword because he has a big dick. 
    - the dragon legacy gives him yang strength. 
    - the GWOTB gives him endurance. 
    - the Phoenix gives his dick immortality/longevity. 
    - the GC gives him intensity. 
    - the IP gives his dick hardness. 
    - the Sirius gives his dick agility. 
    - the heaven lightening gives him divinity. 
    - in battles he doesn’t use many techniques because when you have big dick, other skills are insignificant for a woman. 
    - the PH (BDSM art of his Fuck clan) will give him fame in the future when he reaches the golden stage....
    - the EG gives his dick immunity and total control over all the female elements (best way for seduction ;) ). 
    - the LS (MoL) is used to protect his dick from illnesses and diseases (like aids (NHA) or any other bad thing that it can happen after fucking all the females in his univers).

please tell me if I forgot something....
  • Hahahaha... Oh my god hahaha.... Mx:u need ambition. Sx:ambition, Xq: ambition. Cy:ambition.... IP: poweeeer of looove. Haha wtf joke....
  • edited May 2019
    this novel becomes a truly joke, now he need to "seduce" HSDE, merdeeee.
    by the way sorry Ice Phenix, Yc will become the calamity who will destroy RoG.
  • So, basically Smooth Che is now degraded to a postman and his job is to deliver a billet-doux from Evil God ...
  • So, basically Smooth Che is now degraded to a postman and his job is to deliver a billet-doux from Evil God ...
    Meh, I'll read now only out of obligation
  • Whats the name of Evil God's wife?
  • edited May 2019
    Now I see why Mars said that Hong’er and Yue’er won’t fuse again ...... l think that EG wife will sacrifice all her devil power to save Yue’er like the spirit sword patriarch did with Hong’er...... she will be YC second weapon ;) 
  • Ahahahahaha I was right! Deal with Mo E to let Daughter survive.
    Golden Crow  Best wingman 2016, 2017
  • edited May 2019
    Didn't Mars say that EG daughter will be complete and be the most Beautiful female?
    Pretty sure he post that somewhere
  • edited May 2019
    So moe felt shame for winning using the sword after having his ass beat so he agreed to a deal to let hong'er live?
    And @Kermit it was in the beauty rankings of the god realm that mars mentioned complete Hong'er.
  • So Devil emperor is not the last boss now? Who is? Who's more OP then a Devil emperor? Moe E?
  • I hope its not qx or jasmine
  • So no power up then from the Ice phoenix, at least not until the Devils reenter the Primal Chaos. Sigh.
  • The IP power up is too huge to give it now. He benefits far far too much from Phoenix yin based cultivation, would actually expect it to be bigger than XQ's being it is from a True God giving him her all. the wait begins for the next chapter.

@Spike Spiegel Your forgot 1 very important MoL benefit ... "Glow in the dark"  hahahaha
  • What is MX's secret, indeed...

That she has a split personality?
  • Well YC just got the method to power up his wives again if he could forcefully get the disc / souls within to accept those he forces them to accept as hosts.

• Damn, still no secret of MX. What is it then? She's in love with him? She's pregnant?

And "What is that?"

IMO, it's a Star God Emperor on ice. Shaken, but not stirred.
  • edited May 2019
    Ravannoc said:
    Well YC just got the method to power up his wives again if he could forcefully get the disc / souls within to accept those he forces them to accept as hosts.

I can see Cang Yue being the heavenly chief star god somehow it feels fitting.
  • Well would possibly need to kill of the other star gods to power up relatives so their power is available.
  • I wonder what will become of the other star gods if cai zhi becomes the realm king they might be killed off like @Ravannoc said since after her return she will be full power and full of hate.